Xi MUST BE STOPPED

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
oh sheesh AJ, well, I see your points....and the slickness was there...true enough.
all he confirmed, was that he'll never be "closed". contrair to any name change.
and a name that says its truth, doesn't mean it is. veritas ain't verified if you follow.
unless one thinks jim jones and the hale bop guy were also truthers.

maybe its cause I grew up with cons all around...maybe its cause in prison ministry you learn to spot things....assuming you don't want a shiv.
not that it matters, but folks get pretty good at spotting piggy back messages given enough time on this poor old planet... right Gail??? she knows.

I've spent untold hours talking to athiest, hell, I used to be one!
However, as a sovereign human being, I am not required to be stoned daily unless the Lord says so....and Lyle ain't him, nor are the rest of hims, HIM.
Paul went back twice, once, and not daily.

One only goes back to a town/person brushing off the stones, when instructed,
otherwise the command is, brush the dust off, and move on. Generally, with few exceptions.

to each his own on this AJ....peace, is made by those that LOVE peace.
Peace might require apology, not just erasing his vitriol.
and gee, who else does that little move, CONSTANTLY.
whatever Lyles age, I fear for him BECAUSE I have seen what awaits, he did not respect what was said regarding that, nor acknowledge it, nor apologize.
Ergo, he is only trying to select who is here, and who can remark based upon his athiestic life views. Admittedly one might accuse us of the same.
the difference is I don't get on their threads simply to attack them.
The difference should be obvious once one actually reads and sees what they do.

ANd, because I was one, an unbeliever, I can tell you exactly what he thinks, EXACTLY, and he said it himself.. HE thinks people of faith are ALL BLOOMING IDIOTS. Why? because they tie in what is happening with what scripture reveals is happening...and THAT is the great offense.

and thats fine, he's welcome to think that, but he's not welcome to come into a group of very obviously christians and stink the place up with it....
so politely, my vote is point him to the bathroom, where those ejections are appropriate.

who do you think he'll be voting for anyway?
do you think he'll vote for folks of faith to be put in office?
folks who are going to take the long view?
the eternal view?
folks who value a human being, being born or dying?

man, I doubt that. When push comes to shove, he'll vote his wallet or the liberal wishy washy junk, let em do what they want BS...
I know because that's how most of my unsaved family STILL votes, and how I voted BEFORE God got a hold of me. When in the dark, one serves the dark....ultimately.

So for every one who says they are with us....well.....there was a guy once....named pence....and before him.....named Judas............and between the 2 a whole lotta wanna be's.

I will never say don't take it on if you are so led,
just sayin IMHO its just another red herring.
suit yourself though. We'll pray for you, as I'm confident you also will, for us.

PS. what I said about one soul, I meant....Lyle brushed past all I said to him as if it was air.
when you saw the video I put up...did you think it was because I don't sense GREAT urgency???

two years before all of this happened, long before covid, I kept having 2 chronicles...like EVERY DAY.....this is not to boast please blieve that, but.it got so strong this verse,,,,so urgent.... I had to start fasting for days...repenting for the land...and at my age, in my health,,,thats not easy...
I didn't know what was about to occur, no one did.

BUT AJ...I felt COMPELLED...like when it said..."and He was DRIVEN into the wilderness, to be tempted of the devil.
I was DRIVEN.....
this country is going down if things don't turn around...
so when I see someone sucking up hours.....who in all liklihood is not going to go out and change anything, but will keep others from THEIR appointed rounds...
well, it bothers me son, it bothers me.

after it all went down, the vax the stolen election, I found out from other believers that that particular verse had been haunting them as well.
when the Lord is doing a thing, shall He not tell those that are HIS....well He did...he haunted ALL of us, with that EXACT SAME VERSE.
SO TWO groups are needed, the prayer/intersessors, and the walker/proclaimers.

us old farts can do the former, but we need you younguns to get out there...and do that part....THATS WHAT THE DEVIL MOST WANTS TO STOP.

he'll even tell you you are not to fight for this world, using that scripture.
But we aren't, we are fighting for GODs KIngdom, to come to the earth, and for GOD's will to be done.

so unless one thinks its ok for folks like Assange and the JAN 6 to be imprisoned indefinitely, for telling truth, or for being set up....unless you like the idea of getting hooked up to ecmo, so that Xi sheet ping can harvest your kidneys, then your liver, then your heart and lungs...

maybe, just maybe, the awake need to ACT like it. While there is still time to.
until you'll have to ask permission, just to leave to get food, and no more talking to your neighbors,,,,,about anything. Cause that's what is coming here next.

and its not going to be a one election fix either, than go back to our ballgames.
this is going to take a generation to fix.
we will need to be on high alert from here on in....WHY? verses, verses:
A. HE (god) shall give His beloved sleep, and REST.
B. the evil cannot sleep, until they have done evil each day. IN some translations it read "great

oh sheesh AJ, well, I see your points....and the slickness was there...true enough.
all he confirmed, was that he'll never be "closed". contrair to any name change.
and a name that says its truth, doesn't mean it is. veritas ain't verified if you follow.
unless one thinks jim jones and the hale bop guy were also truthers.

maybe its cause I grew up with cons all around...maybe its cause in prison ministry you learn to spot things....assuming you don't want a shiv.
not that it matters, but folks get pretty good at spotting piggy back messages given enough time on this poor old planet... right Gail??? she knows.

I've spent untold hours talking to athiest, hell, I used to be one!
However, as a sovereign human being, I am not required to be stoned daily unless the Lord says so....and Lyle ain't him, nor are the rest of hims, HIM.
Paul went back twice, once, and not daily.

One only goes back to a town/person brushing off the stones, when instructed,
otherwise the command is, brush the dust off, and move on. Generally, with few exceptions.

to each his own on this AJ....peace, is made by those that LOVE peace.
Peace might require apology, not just erasing his vitriol.
and gee, who else does that little move, CONSTANTLY.
whatever Lyles age, I fear for him BECAUSE I have seen what awaits, he did not respect what was said regarding that, nor acknowledge it, nor apologize.
Ergo, he is only trying to select who is here, and who can remark based upon his athiestic life views. Admittedly one might accuse us of the same.
the difference is I don't get on their threads simply to attack them.
The difference should be obvious once one actually reads and sees what they do.

ANd, because I was one, an unbeliever, I can tell you exactly what he thinks, EXACTLY, and he said it himself.. HE thinks people of faith are ALL BLOOMING IDIOTS. Why? because they tie in what is happening with what scripture reveals is happening...and THAT is the great offense.

and thats fine, he's welcome to think that, but he's not welcome to come into a group of very obviously christians and stink the place up with it....
so politely, my vote is point him to the bathroom, where those ejections are appropriate.

who do you think he'll be voting for anyway?
do you think he'll vote for folks of faith to be put in office?
folks who are going to take the long view?
the eternal view?
folks who value a human being, being born or dying?

man, I doubt that. When push comes to shove, he'll vote his wallet or the liberal wishy washy junk, let em do what they want BS...
I know because that's how most of my unsaved family STILL votes, and how I voted BEFORE God got a hold of me. When in the dark, one serves the dark....ultimately.

So for every one who says they are with us....well.....there was a guy once....named pence....and before him.....named Judas............and between the 2 a whole lotta wanna be's.

I will never say don't take it on if you are so led,
just sayin IMHO its just another red herring.
suit yourself though. We'll pray for you, as I'm confident you also will, for us.

PS. what I said about one soul, I meant....Lyle brushed past all I said to him as if it was air.
when you saw the video I put up...did you think it was because I don't sense GREAT urgency???

two years before all of this happened, long before covid, I kept having 2 chronicles...like EVERY DAY.....this is not to boast please blieve that, but.it got so strong this verse,,,,so urgent.... I had to start fasting for days...repenting for the land...and at my age, in my health,,,thats not easy...
I didn't know what was about to occur, no one did.

BUT AJ...I felt COMPELLED...like when it said..."and He was DRIVEN into the wilderness, to be tempted of the devil.
I was DRIVEN.....
this country is going down if things don't turn around...
so when I see someone sucking up hours.....who in all liklihood is not going to go out and change anything, but will keep others from THEIR appointed rounds...
well, it bothers me son, it bothers me.

after it all went down, the vax the stolen election, I found out from other believers that that particular verse had been haunting them as well.
when the Lord is doing a thing, shall He not tell those that are HIS....well He did...he haunted ALL of us, with that EXACT SAME VERSE.
SO TWO groups are needed, the prayer/intersessors, and the walker/proclaimers.

us old farts can do the former, but we need you younguns to get out there...and do that part....THATS WHAT THE DEVIL MOST WANTS TO STOP.

he'll even tell you you are not to fight for this world, using that scripture.
But we aren't, we are fighting for GODs KIngdom, to come to the earth, and for GOD's will to be done.

so unless one thinks its ok for folks like Assange and the JAN 6 to be imprisoned indefinitely, for telling truth, or for being set up....unless you like the idea of getting hooked up to ecmo, so that Xi sheet ping can harvest your kidneys, then your liver, then your heart and lungs...

maybe, just maybe, the awake need to ACT like it. While there is still time to.
until you'll have to ask permission, just to leave to get food, and no more talking to your neighbors,,,,,about anything. Cause that's what is coming here next.

and its not going to be a one election fix either, than go back to our ballgames.
this is going to take a generation to fix.
we will need to be on high alert from here on in....WHY? verses, verses:
A. HE (god) shall give His beloved sleep, and REST.
B. the evil cannot sleep, until they have done evil each day. IN some translations it read "great evil".
I must admit that I have never understood how unbelievers think. I don't remember ever not believing in God. I remember not having salvation, but never believing God didn't exist. Just looking around I knew that Someone had planned, mapped out how all these planets, stars, nebulae could hurtle through space at thousands of miles per second and never bump into each other. Someone had designed those beautiful mountains and forests and rivers and oceans, all with their breathtaking inhabitants. What I didn't believe for a long, long time, was that same God actually loved puny little unimportant me. Why should He?

I could understand an unbeliever saying that God was not good, or that they didn't want to worship Him. But to say He doesn't exist just because they don't have everything they ever wanted? Or even because there has been real tragedy in their lives? Do they think that denying Him will negate His power? Especially, I don't understand them saying he doesn't exist, and then shouting the He is to blame for everything? You can't have it both ways. Just not logical. Even when I don't see His answer to prayer (doesn't mean He hasn't answered, just that I haven't seen it) He still IS. And He is still God, and I still am not.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
speakin of pissed, I'm pissed at myself!! I did not recognize what snakes in the grasses the Cheneys were.
we're taling MAJOR serpents....

just saw an old clip of his, saying he was gonna do this and gonna vote for that...

and then he shrugged and said "of course, I'm not gonna let the folks in wyoming know that".

we are gonna have to really be on our guard, they are getting more clever...
but at the end of the day NEo, they are all the same Mr. smiths....
all out for one thing....OUR demise. And we can't dodge a bullet that we don't see coming.

one more thought, just cause I had it....remember the red queen, in Alice?

always wanting to paint everything that was white red.?

and once you go thru the looking glass, you see that she also wants you to get on a tread mill, and run in place? entrapped.

red, is for anger...and for blood, and for the dragon, and the woman who rides the beast. Whether its a red horse or a red queen, the lesson is the same.
the trap, is the view point, the red queen is not satisfied with white, she wants blood, all to be bloodied.

and one one, she wanted Alice Angry, and that then puts her on that treadmill.
Get it? always wanting war, wanting folks at each others throats, always fomenting,
always pretending to be white, when in reality they are red. white frank, ray red, zen roman...oh yes, and confused loyals. yeah.

seems to me, the more things change, the more the red queen keeps popping in.
only diff between Mick singing "paint it black", and queenie, is the color.
The motives, are the same.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I must admit that I have never understood how unbelievers think. I don't remember ever not believing in God. I remember not having salvation, but never believing God didn't exist. Just looking around I knew that Someone had planned, mapped out how all these planets, stars, nebulae could hurtle through space at thousands of miles per second and never bump into each other. Someone had designed those beautiful mountains and forests and rivers and oceans, all with their breathtaking inhabitants. What I didn't believe for a long, long time, was that same God actually loved puny little unimportant me. Why should He?

I could understand an unbeliever saying that God was not good, or that they didn't want to worship Him. But to say He doesn't exist just because they don't have everything they ever wanted? Or even because there has been real tragedy in their lives? Do they think that denying Him will negate His power? Especially, I don't understand them saying he doesn't exist, and then shouting the He is to blame for everything? You can't have it both ways. Just not logical. Even when I don't see His answer to prayer (doesn't mean He hasn't answered, just that I haven't seen it) He still IS. And He is still God, and I still am not.

something often has happened to make people utterly reject God.
I'll tell you my whole story, when young I believed and was taught to pray.
I was a happy kid, shown lots of love, not by my mom, she was in hospital,
but by others.....then suddenly
my father remarried an abuser, an alcoholic chorus girl after his money,
and he was never around when she put holes in me, literal holes, etc.
he was gone 20 hrs a day...in 12 years I ate a meal with him about 20 times, and he usually didn't stay for the whole meal even then.
So, for about 5 years after he remarried, I went out every night and prayed for my mother to return, and take me away from this monster.
I used to see her from time to time, and so I could not understand why she abandoned me, and stopped visiting.
I had been told God answers prayer...He never did. 6 years, and 20,000 identical prayers later, I figured no way could He exist. and, no wonder.

then one day, at 12, I got to go to college early, one of the interns doing my intake at UCLA was looking over my records and asked, "how long has your mother been deceased" and that's how I found out. I learned the truth, my mother was dead, and they had not told me. My stepmother had killed her...long story there, but she deliberately tried to upset her, after being told mom was very suicidal. So in my mind, that what killed her.
She was so upset, she went straight home and killed herself AND my grandmother..

I left home then, told the old man I would never live there again, and never went back, I was furious with him, for not having told me.
Only years later did it dawn on me, that there was no reason to stay mad at God, because it was not He who killed her, nor kept the truth from me.
That was their doing.
and so, I found my way back to Him, by His Grace. Thank you Jesus.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
How I did it...
"It" being acting like a child, lashing out and taking my marbles away from the game. I ADMIT THAT!!! I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT!!!
I tried to delete my account myself...no way to do that.
I emailed the Forum to delete it - they did.
I see an email from the Forum...I didn't read it, just clicked on the link.
Took me to a page with Cancelled on it.
I see a Post by the Saint of a Man, the Wise James Aubrey, he encouraged me to return, not be a quitter.
So, I return and seeking a fresh start, a new beginning, I pick a new avatar and name.
But it's me, I'm not hiding, it's LYLE.
As always, I have nothing to hide; indeed I have posted more than anyone ever has as to my identity and my beliefs and views.
I am frank, honest and want to speak my mind...but, I see that only leads to distractions from the real Problems we face - the Destruction of our Country.
So, going forward I am only Posting factual, data driven information from reputable sources mostly on Artificial Intelligence so people will know exactly what they are dealing with.... I will stay out of the debates and fights around Religion.

I can understand that. What I still don't understand is saying there is no God and then blaming Him for everything that has gone wrong in our world. It simply cannot be both ways. They are mutually exclusive.

Last edited:

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
something often has happened to make people utterly reject God.
I'll tell you my whole story, when young I believed and was taught to pray.
I was a happy kid, shown lots of love, not by my mom, she was in hospital,
but by others.....then suddenly
my father remarried an abuser, an alcoholic chorus girl after his money,
and he was never around when she put holes in me, literal holes, etc.
he was gone 20 hrs a day...in 12 years I ate a meal with him about 20 times, and he usually didn't stay for the whole meal even then.
So, for about 5 years after he remarried, I went out every night and prayed for my mother to return, and take me away from this monster.
I used to see her from time to time, and so I could not understand why she abandoned me, and stopped visiting.
I had been told God answers prayer...He never did. 6 years, and 20,000 identical prayers later, I figured no way could He exist. and, no wonder.

then one day, at 12, I got to go to college early, one of the interns doing my intake at UCLA was looking over my records and asked, "how long has your mother been deceased" and that's how I found out. I learned the truth, my mother was dead, and they had not told me. My stepmother had killed her...long story there, but she deliberately tried to upset her, after being told mom was very suicidal. So in my mind, that what killed her.
She was so upset, she went straight home and killed herself AND my grandmother..

I left home then, told the old man I would never live there again, and never went back, I was furious with him, for not having told me.
Only years later did it dawn on me, that there was no reason to stay mad at God, because it was not He who killed her, nor kept the truth from me.
That was their doing.
and so, I found my way back to Him, by His Grace. Thank you Jesus.
We are very good at blaming God for what we, or another creature, has done.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
I'm agreeing with you, just saying, that the ones accusing others of "bible thumping" are doing some of their own thumping, in reverse.....always.

they don't see it that way of course, but because they are not down with any of it, they invectives are always thrown about.
saying they'll die for you to have that freedom, and then labeling it bible thumping, is just one more way, in a long list of ways, of insulting while pretending one isn't doing that.

I agree with AJ here, given time it would have decended again to stupid, idiot, and the like. In all likelihood.

If not, well, we stand corrected, but the thing is, no one can come in cold, and expect to not have the other dogs to be sniffin around the new one.
Life doesn't work that way anywhere, not even in a forum.

of course, being long at it you see it all.
Like guys showing up
friendly" just to hit on women....or left operatives bent upon keeping people IN THEIR HOLES, not out at a meeting, not anywhere where some good might be done.

Bannon is utterly right on that note...time for signal not noise.
If folks want to help great, if they want to endlessly debate, there are plenty of places for that.

there is a chance, based upon a couple of direct things, which happened within hours of our posts, topically, that Bannon, or his daughter, someone, is keeping an eye on these discourses in here...

ergo, we need to be on point whenever possible.
where we all go....etc.

meanwhile,

not looking to devolve into another 4 chan or worse.
and like it or not, zen has had an effect upon us, negative yes, but also cautious in ways he will never appreciate.
The entirety of reals needs to grow into the new paradigms which includes the fact, like it or not, that half the folks on most of these platforms are NOT whom they claim to be, which while sad, sharpens and hones those in it for the right reasons.

Iron sharpens iron, beloved, iron sharpens iron.
They say a dogs sense of smell is 100-1000 times what ours is.
what are the odds that smelling in the spirit...may be even more than that.
"let your yeah be yeah, your neah be neah, nay nay.
we all got a nay at the very same time.....that....is the Spirit at work, and He smells EVERYthing.

@"bible thumping"

bannonfan" the knute rockne" of unbiblical bull s h i t

Bible thumper is a person that tries to bring in a bible verse into every situation.

The reality:
bannonfan talks at people
doesn't speak with people
bannonfan is so self absorbed in the grandeur of his delusional self
he thinks he speaks with the moral authority of god

bannonfan(Know Nothing) you are Nothing of what you claim to be
you are not only a bible thumper but also an unbiblical dumper(bull s h i t)

You the dog(bannonfan) the unbiblical Wolf in Sheep's clothing

Reactions: Semper veritas

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I do not say "there is no God". I never found God as hard and long as I searched; and God never found me.
I say that I am an Atheist (with reservations). I guess that is somewhere between an Atheist and an Agnostic.
In other words, I may yet find God or God may find me...I am open yet doubtful.
I say that I will defend your right to worship, excluding Islam.
The argument in question was about Free Will.
I merely questioned why is it that the Evil Japanese soldier can exert his Free Will by brutally raping and murdering an innocent young girl who can not exert her Free Will to stop it? Free Will for me, not for Thee?
I was asking "Where does the Buck Stop?" I always took that to mean at the Top: the Pres., the Corporate CO, or the General.
We can get deeper into the weeds, but I see that I'm not holding true to what I said just a little bit earlier...that I would stay out of Religious debates and fights.
I was a NYC Corrections Officer many years ago.
We and the Police were only allowed to carry .38 revolvers at that time...I think it's now .9mm autos.
Fast forward to 2005 when I move to AZ.
I can walk into Cabela's and buy a revolver or automatic.
I need more info. so I join a Firearms Forum.
This is what I find, and seems to be true of all Forums:
"If you don't carry a Man's gun, a .45, you're a pussy!" (funny thing is I saw a man with a little red dot on his forehead where a little .22 had entered...he died. .45 not needed.)
"If you don't carry a Glock, you're a Moron it's the Best gun there ever was!"
"If you don't carry a 1911 Auto, you're not an American!"
On and on.......
It is apparent the Internet brings out the absolute worst in people.

on the way to the forum...hmmm

well, here's the rub, this is called the war room.

and from the moment we got here, so did at least one very unsavory character
who loved to hate, and at regular intervals attacked all others, and especially those of faith.
then, after a year and a half of a constant barage of that, Lyle shows up.

On what we all know, because at this point have witnessed it 50 ways to sunday...
and withing moments is down to similar attacks, such as snake handlers/bible thumper remarks,
which quite frankly are exactly the type of things said "others" have also said.

my point, at the end of the day, is that as an athiest its your right to think yourself superior, and make remarks, which you later delete, that would make you feel better about YOUR position at the expense of all the others.

However, that does not mean others either like it, nor wish to converse when one is obviously hostile towards those of faith.

The same reason parents got mad at athiests when ONE woman's beliefs were imposed on every child in america...i.e. no one can pray now, because SHE didn't like it...
is the same reason no one wants to hear it anymore. Nor should they.

Necause the unfortunate outcome has been that the 1% then impose their limited view of life upon all.
Ad of course always want due deference whilst at that.

but you sir, entered a forum where we, being connected to the Bannon efforts have been under the barage of both the chinese and american disuaders....people BENT upon distraction, attacks, and keeping others from honest discourse.

If we mistook you for the same person(s) it is only due to your rhethoric resembling theirs.

If we did this in error, I apologize for that.
However, IF you read the above post I just wrote to Gail, you might realize not every believer came into God's kingdom in the same manner.
For some, it was a battle unwinable other than by His miraculous intervention.
In my case, I shouted from an empty bridge at dawn, "there is no God", as I was about to jump from it.
And, right then and there HE, HIMSELF, spoke to me, from the entire sky.
The entire sky resounded with His words to me. No loudspeaker could have done this, and no car or person was ANYWHERE on that bridge.
Right then an there my knees went to rubber, because....if there was no God, then who the heck just said that.! WHo had just filled the entire sky with resounding words.

a seriously won faith, is not one that plays with snakes or plays all fall down when some creep waving about his Armani suit comes to town
a serious faith occurs when at the end of self, one admits they do not know,
but are willing to consider; or when God in His mercy, forces you to reconsider.
Which those who have died and come back, also know.
That sir, is the start of things. Maybe, God, is trying one last time, to start things with you? Of all the gins joints style.

Lumping every christian into the whack job category is like lumping every dog into the chihuahua breed.

It may sound cute, it may be what media has encouraged you to do your entire life, its called "the saturday night live world view" under this roof.
however, it will not get you thru the night at 77.
It will not get you thru the night when you leave your body permanently,
which you will, and fairly soon.

So why you would cut yourself off from those who might, I say might knowing how feeble we all are but nevertheless, might be able to help you; is in itself both suicidal and puzzling.

God has said, He choose the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.
Wise in their own eyes.

I shall continue to observe you, as I told AJ, and you do not have to explain yourself to me, over time folks prove themselves one way of the other.

However I will also continue to expose, the jesuits, the club of rome, the fabians,, trilaterals, bilderbergs and all the rest of the snakes in the NWO pits, which is why the attacks have been relentless....in my direction, It seems the jesuit/pedo connections have really ticked someone off.

Not that I mind...if the outing of false doctrines is a thing folks hate, then I'm in good company, Jesus did the exact same thing, and they hated Him for it first.

meanwhile IF we misjudged you fine, we apologize, and continue on.
But, assuming that all christians are created equal, or that you can insult add hoc and no one will say boo....is like assuming we've all been raised in a cloister and have never been taught to read much less think.
In other words, it may be, you have met your matches.
IN AJ's case, if he is willing to give you the benefit of the doubt....I will reserve my judgment..............for now.

However, be forwarned, I'm old like you, and have had it with the put down crowd. All my organs are kaput...stage 3 or 4, depending....they say this makes one cranky...I try not to be...try being the operative word.
But verbiage matters:
So watch yourself. SUbtle insults, are still insults, all snakes and thumpings aside.
In my book, that is the lowest way of trying to shame folks. Lacks imagination.
and no, I don't mind what bullets you use....got my 38 right here; at all times.

If you want to help, get out on your street and try to explain to folks why they can't vote democratic any more, the party 's over..
That's really what needs to occur.
Or educated yourself on covid vaccine facts. They are killing folks.
Or become active in your precinct. Learn why fair trade with china and russia must end.

thats what I'm about, trying to get folks out there......
I'm laying here, with a broken back, so its hard, I can't be out there like I'd like...
but still we try, still we participate. I still manage anhour or two here or there...in my wheelchair, or new scooter....if I can, no one has an excuse.

You live in a state where half the retirees do not even know WHAT is going on.

I talked to one a couple weeks ago....down in Chandler....no idea that maricopa even had issues....amazing how out of the loop some are....and I do mean OUT.

If one can wake up another and so forth, maybe this sort of fiasco would stop.
It won't if the "some information voters" do not try to reach the "low information voters"....AND the hispanics, etc etc.

It really is up to every individual to do their part.

If a bunch of 13, 15 year old boys could march for years, and stave, and freeze at valley forge, so that WE could experience the life we've had....

and we in return can not stop defending ourselves long enough to get out there and make a difference. Then we do not deserve to be free......and that is the TRUTH.

general steven bannon= #69. SIgnal, not noise

Last edited:
Reactions: Aubrey James

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
@"bible thumping"

bannonfan" the knute rockne" of unbiblical bull s h i t

Bible thumper is a person that tries to bring in a bible verse into every situation.

The reality:
bannonfan talks at people
doesn't speak with people
bannonfan is so self absorbed in the grandeur of his delusional self
he thinks he speaks with the moral authority of god

bannonfan(Know Nothing) you are Nothing of what you claim to be
you are not only a bible thumper but also an unbiblical dumper(bull s h i t)

You the dog(bannonfan) the unbiblical Wolf in Sheep's clothing
BEWARE OF UNBIBLICAL bannonfan
beware-of-wolf-in-sheep-s-clothing-n.jpg

Reactions: Semper veritas

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
I do not say "there is no God". I never found God as hard and long as I searched; and God never found me.
I say that I am an Atheist (with reservations). I guess that is somewhere between an Atheist and an Agnostic.
In other words, I may yet find God or God may find me...I am open yet doubtful.
I say that I will defend your right to worship, excluding Islam.
The argument in question was about Free Will.
I merely questioned why is it that the Evil Japanese soldier can exert his Free Will by brutally raping and murdering an innocent young girl who can not exert her Free Will to stop it? Free Will for me, not for Thee?
I was asking "Where does the Buck Stop?" I always took that to mean at the Top: the Pres., the Corporate CO, or the General.
We can get deeper into the weeds, but I see that I'm not holding true to what I said just a little bit earlier...that I would stay out of Religious debates and fights.
I was a NYC Corrections Officer many years ago.
We and the Police were only allowed to carry .38 revolvers at that time...I think it's now .9mm autos.
Fast forward to 2005 when I move to AZ.
I can walk into Cabela's and buy a revolver or automatic.
I need more info. so I join a Firearms Forum.
This is what I find, and seems to be true of all Forums:
"If you don't carry a Man's gun, a .45, you're a pussy!" (funny thing is I saw a man with a little red dot on his forehead where a little .22 had entered...he died. .45 not needed.)
"If you don't carry a Glock, you're a Moron it's the Best gun there ever was!"
"If you don't carry a 1911 Auto, you're not an American!"
On and on.......
It is apparent the Internet brings out the absolute worst in people.
Perhaps you should look up the definition of atheist. My dictionary says it is a person who professes to believe there is no God. My Bible says, "the fool says in his heart there is no god." It also says, "do not argue with a fool." goodbye

Last edited:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"If you want to help, get out on your street and try to explain to folks why they can't vote democratic any more, the party 's over.."

Yah Semper veritas. You need to get out on your street and move the dime in a good direction. In an above sneering post you said:

Mr. Know Nothing being called out.”

I may live in a big tent, but I catch on quick. Read on.

Lyle, are you even aware of what/who the PITs (Paid Internet Trolls) are? As I said, I cull hard for PITs. Earlier NvEric was referenced as a PIT. Nah. Not in my book.

On the other hand ZenWoman? And Confused Patri-ROT, (and their little gangrenous toe called KPayne)? >>>And others I will not mention at the moment>>> are all interchangeable members of an organization who would like to see you & me & our lemon tree dead sooner than later. They want the USA destroyed and under the heels of foreigners. Which (as we all know) is going on right now. You’re a Trumper, and savvy?????? Not looking like it. My belief (oh my!) in your potential is crumbling away.

If you ask me to, I’d be glad to reference a few past PIT related threads ---for you to read up on the PIT organization who has tried to move into our garage here.

What matters around here is your devotion to the Save Our Republic cause. Anything else is distraction.

We all wish for things. And many wishes go un-granted. My wish is for you to scroll back up to that ‘thumbs up’ you gave to Z (a damn PIT) and remove it. That post where I took that quote from? Delete it. Yeah, that's a good short list. ---Why?

You said you apologize, then a moment later you label bannonfan “Mr. Know Nothing"? Remember what I said about making obviously ridiculous jabs. bannonfan is not a moron (you later admitted) and in the same way ‘know nothing’ doesn’t apply either. You are really looking bad on the reliability scale with your inconsistency. When you say something, you need to mean it for a little longer than a few hours.

So this means your candle is burning down in my own (for what that is worth) estimation. Fix it or not. You’re a man of free will, remember? Feel free to socialize with PITs if you so choose. It’s a free forum of ideas. I’ve weighed in, and now I may feel it’s time to pull up anchor. Your move.

----------------------------

CODA: I just read your "Thanks to the Saintly Aubrey James I'm back." comment above. Factoid: PITs are very repetitious. All they do in general is re-saying the same drivel over and over in post after post. You need to get a little more originality (and a little more shine) on the bucket. Your 'content' is getting a little broken recordish. Just sayin'

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
it would never be anyones intention to harm another...
perhaps, with high BP, you can understand when we make each others BP go up...these are the results.

If lyle is new to all this, then he would not know what has been afoot
therefore what he thinks was knee jerk, and may seem paranoid to an outsider...is hardly that to an insider.

one time a guy said to me...stick out your thumb, here, on this table.
so I did.
and BAM, his hammer came down.
again he said, stick out your thumb again....

get the picture?

each day, that we can, we go to see an ailing family member.
he does not know that his diaper is full...he only knows that, something seems odd.
little does he know that we have to load up on vic vapor rub just to sit with him...

this forum is a little like that. We've been coming back to converse with one another now, for what, soon to be 2 years, and every other visit someone fills a diaper...

and while we who must endure it know what we've been up against, the person on the recieving end of our reations and preparations may not have clue one why the VICS is so stroung in the room..

as to Lyle's attempts to make himself understood, they are valiant efforts, and I applaud the attempt.....this could be the right fit if you can see past the insults.
I'm sure he'd get that if one of us started ragging on cops in every post. Even a little.

now then, as to

Eric for instance, since you guys brought him up, I agree completely with AJ...Eric is not a believer in the same way we are, yet has been a civil, gentlemanly, and positive addition to the group.
Nary a harsh word ever. Which, considering he does not share with us, is fairly remarkable in and of itself.
And while we certainly do not always agree with eric's views, there has been no rancorous spirit in him ever, that I've detected...which is refreshing.
He is able to state his position without the underhanded backstabs so common to many.

but as AJ also pointed out, we have another perona here abouts, always the same poop, always the same stench. And though it has morphed numerous times, it is no where as clever as it assumes it is. In fact at times, I've wonder seriously as to its IQ.

the unfortunate part of all that is, the reals have their guard up.
and, while I did not know the extent, nor the voracity of what was to follow, it seemed apparent that to NOT have outed them/it would have been to lend ourselves to the constant distractions, NOT TO MENTION rancor.

the good news, it the core group is older, and wiser, and if you've been to other forums you'll notice this is not the case usually.

also important to note.. G sorrows and crew have actual roomfuls of people PAID to try and disrupt said conservative forums ALL day, every day.

and misrepresentation and misinformation are their calling cards, not to mention pure unadulterated hate for those of faith not down with their perverse lifestyles or their leftist marxist socialistic lies.

they follow men who dress up as women, and they follow foolish baby killing women,they follow the likes of savants like gates and buffet, useful idiots good at one thing only...or suckerbergs devoid of souls, dare I say it, YES, SOUL-LESS.
and they follow the elitist mentalities that say we should all just die and leave our organs to them, especially our penises now that they've cut theirs off.

well, not gonna go there...too old, and too dang deplorable to ever go there.
I shall cling to my bible, and my gun...and yes sir, a 22 will do ya in a pinch.
I started shooting at 7 yrs old...and aim at someones head every day, just for practice. (usually someone on the TV.)
But just in case someone wants to bust in here and vax me...have gun will shoot it.

and any who say I should give up that or any other right in our constitution should go take a long leap off a short pier.

One thing I learned from my old man, that proven to be true...it ain't so much about what exactly you believe, its whether you really believe it, or really try to be good at it that matters. IN other words, put your heart into your life.

I believe the reason people are still trying to get into this country, like no other land on earth, is because we've had more freedom here than anywhere, and it's about to go away for good if we don't snap out of it.

then where will they go, these folks craving some sanity, some escape from the oppression and the notion that we are the herd, and they our shepherders.

to them we say NO
to them we say, we WILL rise up
and we will fight if need be
and above all else, we have no shepherd but Jesus
and they, these usurpers, these liars cheaters and stealers, are not HIM.
Nor are they from Him, nor were they put there BY HIM.

and we the herd are about to prove that, may the Lord be willing to heal this land...
than the Great Surgeon must help us to cut ALL the tumors OUT...for the body here is FULL of them.

So let the surgeries begin, and let those prepping the surgical theatre GET OUT THERE and WIN some hearts and minds.

please. Just do it. S or get off the pot.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
you do that, and no problem if you want to defend zen...you haven't seen what we have seen.

as to the rest...time time is all you've got. We will ask that you figure it out.
not important that you get that now, but nevertheless prayers will ensue.

as to help from the forum moderator, that ship has sailed...they don't want to be bothered.

and besides, the PITS always show up with different new names, sometimes 4 or 5 a day.

one of them always did 26 posts a day...always the same...musta been an OCD guy.

in any event, we know what we are up against.

were it not for God's grace, no one in here would have stayed.
its hard to let things roll off ones back, when not connected to the great One.

I can see how that would give anxiety. to anyone.
Only due to my Lord, am I able to bear at all with any of it.

but these days, its funny....I'm past anger, its only that others have wasted UNTOLD hours trying to converse with PHONIES...that keeps us trying to educate.

IT IS BETTER TO TRY AND REASON WITH A real PERSON ON A REAL STREET IN GOOD OLD US OF A, THen to end up spending hours on a phantom.

who may, or may not, be for real.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Right.
And that is why I add the qualifier: with reservations
Obviously, you see the words you chose to and ignore the rest.
Goodbye

here's the rub, late to the party ain't dead.
I was an athiest....then one day some said...have you LOOKED
have you reallt LOOKED at creation...and I had to admit...it was not just awesome, it was as finely tuned as....

well...if I walked about, say on the moon....and I came upon a rolex with all its gears etc.
and I picked it up, and said...well, now waht happened here is this one littel pile of dust decided to become harded steel, whist this other little part decided to become a polished crystal and adjoin itself, and then all these gears jumped in and fitted themselves together and THEn the calendar numbers appeared and squooze themselves into this little window...and....

and someone would go HEY...this is the moon dude, rocks and dust...
you expect me to believe it all just EVEOLVED into that???

well, your body alone is 30, Billion lines of code...you eye alone would fill an encyclopedia were one to explain just what is now known of it....

and ergo thousands of times more complex than the watch...that just "happened" along?

I think not....and this is when agnostic was my new label....
meaning, there Might be a God.

not there yet...but getting closer.

now, back to that watch...........

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
You and others have serious issues with members being PITS.
The problem with the Internet and PITS is that someone like me sitting at home, knowing that the Internet is a Hornet's Nest of Lies and Deceptions is that....
I DON'T HAVE A PLAYERS MANUAL...A SCORE CARD....ACCESS TO THE TRUTH.
Who is real, who is not?
Is Z a PIT?
Are you a PIT?
I told you I left months ago because my BP was 165 going higher everyday. I've gone for walks in this Retirement Community and found neighbors on their garage floor stroked out or having a massive heart attack. I may have a few good years left and when it gets not so good...well, never mind.
I am sorry to say, it's time once again to leave this place. I just took my BP and it's in the Stroke Zone.
Time to shut the tv, the computer, the front door and again escape this place where I feel like I've fallen down the Rabbit Hole to be greeted by PITS and reals and non reals and....my head is spinning.
To make matters worse, I'm guilty of allowing myself to be a nasty vindictive person...why, because it's the Internet and it brings out the worst in me...I finally see and admit that.
I WILL DELETE ALL POSTS
I WILL HAVE MY ACCOUNT DELETED
Back in the Real World I will support and vote for Pres. Trump
Here in AZ, for Lake, Masters and Finchem.
I wish all the Reals on the Forum the very best...I wish I could say it was fun.
Goodbye.

I am sorry your health is so poorly. Take care of yourself.

one final idea, we did try to reach you, albeit not our best work.

but here's a thought to go with the watch analogy above.

So once upon a time we saw the stars and went wow there are millions of them…then we got a better telescope and said wow there are trillion….but wait they aren’t stars, most of them are galaxies, just so far away they looked like stars.
And now with the Webb, the red shift is gone, the big bang disproven…and what do we
have…a universe we will NEVER get out minds around, not ever, not never.

Then we look in the other direction, and the same thing happens.
The flea on the back of the flea (with no doubt another flea on his back could we see that far in)

The grain of salt, when zooming in becomes a mountain, with deep river valleys etc. a planet to itself.

And no matter where you look, always this design, always these intricacies.
Microbes eating leaves so the forest floor never fills up…

electrons that all say, should spin off their core, yet they don't.
and a God who says "I hold the world together, by MY OWN WILL"
in other words a God who proclaims Himself to be bigger and more powerful than we could possibly conceive. Which is why its by faith, not intellect that we finally come to Him, if we come.

Fish with their own lanterns swimming at depths that would crush the strongest submarine..

Everywhere you look, God is chuckling…answer the question with a thousand creatures, life forms and designs, saying to the fool…hath though not eyes, that thee may see?

Shall the pot say to the potter, why maketh thou me?
Shall the created not praise the creator, even at the end.
When we will place ourselves into His hands, willingly or otherwise?

one prayer, "God, if you are real, please let me know that."
that small humility alone, meant in the heart, would start the process.

I will pray for you Lyle.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
it would never be anyones intention to harm another...
perhaps, with high BP, you can understand when we make each others BP go up...these are the results.

If lyle is new to all this, then he would not know what has been afoot
therefore what he thinks was knee jerk, and may seem paranoid to an outsider...is hardly that to an insider.

one time a guy said to me...stick out your thumb, here, on this table.
so I did.
and BAM, his hammer came down.
again he said, stick out your thumb again....

get the picture?

each day, that we can, we go to see an ailing family member.
he does not know that his diaper is full...he only knows that, something seems odd.
little does he know that we have to load up on vic vapor rub just to sit with him...

this forum is a little like that. We've been coming back to converse with one another now, for what, soon to be 2 years, and every other visit someone fills a diaper...

and while we who must endure it know what we've been up against, the person on the recieving end of our reations and preparations may not have clue one why the VICS is so stroung in the room..

as to Lyle's attempts to make himself understood, they are valiant efforts, and I applaud the attempt.....this could be the right fit if you can see past the insults.
I'm sure he'd get that if one of us started ragging on cops in every post. Even a little.

now then, as to

Eric for instance, since you guys brought him up, I agree completely with AJ...Eric is not a believer in the same way we are, yet has been a civil, gentlemanly, and positive addition to the group.
Nary a harsh word ever. Which, considering he does not share with us, is fairly remarkable in and of itself.
And while we certainly do not always agree with eric's views, there has been no rancorous spirit in him ever, that I've detected...which is refreshing.
He is able to state his position without the underhanded backstabs so common to many.

but as AJ also pointed out, we have another perona here abouts, always the same poop, always the same stench. And though it has morphed numerous times, it is no where as clever as it assumes it is. In fact at times, I've wonder seriously as to its IQ.

the unfortunate part of all that is, the reals have their guard up.
and, while I did not know the extent, nor the voracity of what was to follow, it seemed apparent that to NOT have outed them/it would have been to lend ourselves to the constant distractions, NOT TO MENTION rancor.

the good news, it the core group is older, and wiser, and if you've been to other forums you'll notice this is not the case usually.

also important to note.. G sorrows and crew have actual roomfuls of people PAID to try and disrupt said conservative forums ALL day, every day.

and misrepresentation and misinformation are their calling cards, not to mention pure unadulterated hate for those of faith not down with their perverse lifestyles or their leftist marxist socialistic lies.

they follow men who dress up as women, and they follow foolish baby killing women,they follow the likes of savants like gates and buffet, useful idiots good at one thing only...or suckerbergs devoid of souls, dare I say it, YES, SOUL-LESS.
and they follow the elitist mentalities that say we should all just die and leave our organs to them, especially our penises now that they've cut theirs off.

well, not gonna go there...too old, and too dang deplorable to ever go there.
I shall cling to my bible, and my gun...and yes sir, a 22 will do ya in a pinch.
I started shooting at 7 yrs old...and aim at someones head every day, just for practice. (usually someone on the TV.)
But just in case someone wants to bust in here and vax me...have gun will shoot it.

and any who say I should give up that or any other right in our constitution should go take a long leap off a short pier.

One thing I learned from my old man, that proven to be true...it ain't so much about what exactly you believe, its whether you really believe it, or really try to be good at it that matters. IN other words, put your heart into your life.

I believe the reason people are still trying to get into this country, like no other land on earth, is because we've had more freedom here than anywhere, and it's about to go away for good if we don't snap out of it.

then where will they go, these folks craving some sanity, some escape from the oppression and the notion that we are the herd, and they our shepherders.

to them we say NO
to them we say, we WILL rise up
and we will fight if need be
and above all else, we have no shepherd but Jesus
and they, these usurpers, these liars cheaters and stealers, are not HIM.
Nor are they from Him, nor were they put there BY HIM.

and we the herd are about to prove that, may the Lord be willing to heal this land...
than the Great Surgeon must help us to cut ALL the tumors OUT...for the body here is FULL of them.

So let the surgeries begin, and let those prepping the surgical theatre GET OUT THERE and WIN some hearts and minds.

please. Just do it. S or get off the pot.
The Lord WANTS to heal our land, if we will just turn to him and repent of our wicked ways.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"...we did try to reach you, albeit not our best work."
You right away suspected it was a PIT.
(And it is good to suspect. )
But my tactics proved it.
And it only took a day.
Thanks for humoring me and playing along. For all three of us (you too Gail); Job well done.

Sic semper tyrannus. (Yes ---we do indeed know who killed Lincoln.)

----------------

CODA: The funny part is that C-P-ROT always makes a big point of daring us to prove it is a PIT. That's one of their monotonous calling cards. Lyle has wandered into a voicee we here know well. Why don't they try to prove they are not PIT avatars? Just as meaningless a demand either way. Bill Nye (the science guy) can't even get on a forum and prove what a strawberry tastes like.
--------------------

CODA 2: As all can see below, when it says ('I'm gone now. Goodbye') it is just another lie in a string of them. Same PIT song. Same Pit whining. The same sicko commie that voices and animates the avatar C-P-ROT has >>>>like the demon in Linda Blair's famous role>>>> emerged to spin it's head around backwards. ---It says below: "What more did you want from me?" ---}}}}}} ---- We wanted dialogue abut issues, not lengthy fictional self-descriptions. We wanted new observations, not re-echoed lines drummed at us repeatedly. We wanted the truth, and got the usual unsyncopated lies. Mindbenders have a stink that we can smell right over the forum's membranes. -- It only took one day...... Seems these XI-loving hood-winkers think they can sell ice to Eskimos.

Last edited:

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
on the way to the forum...hmmm

well, here's the rub, this is called the war room.

and from the moment we got here, so did at least one very unsavory character
who loved to hate, and at regular intervals attacked all others, and especially those of faith.
then, after a year and a half of a constant barage of that, Lyle shows up.

On what we all know, because at this point have witnessed it 50 ways to sunday...
and withing moments is down to similar attacks, such as snake handlers/bible thumper remarks,
which quite frankly are exactly the type of things said "others" have also said.

my point, at the end of the day, is that as an athiest its your right to think yourself superior, and make remarks, which you later delete, that would make you feel better about YOUR position at the expense of all the others.

However, that does not mean others either like it, nor wish to converse when one is obviously hostile towards those of faith.

The same reason parents got mad at athiests when ONE woman's beliefs were imposed on every child in america...i.e. no one can pray now, because SHE didn't like it...
is the same reason no one wants to hear it anymore. Nor should they.

Necause the unfortunate outcome has been that the 1% then impose their limited view of life upon all.
Ad of course always want due deference whilst at that.

but you sir, entered a forum where we, being connected to the Bannon efforts have been under the barage of both the chinese and american disuaders....people BENT upon distraction, attacks, and keeping others from honest discourse.

If we mistook you for the same person(s) it is only due to your rhethoric resembling theirs.

If we did this in error, I apologize for that.
However, IF you read the above post I just wrote to Gail, you might realize not every believer came into God's kingdom in the same manner.
For some, it was a battle unwinable other than by His miraculous intervention.
In my case, I shouted from an empty bridge at dawn, "there is no God", as I was about to jump from it.
And, right then and there HE, HIMSELF, spoke to me, from the entire sky.
The entire sky resounded with His words to me. No loudspeaker could have done this, and no car or person was ANYWHERE on that bridge.
Right then an there my knees went to rubber, because....if there was no God, then who the heck just said that.! WHo had just filled the entire sky with resounding words.

a seriously won faith, is not one that plays with snakes or plays all fall down when some creep waving about his Armani suit comes to town
a serious faith occurs when at the end of self, one admits they do not know,
but are willing to consider; or when God in His mercy, forces you to reconsider.
Which those who have died and come back, also know.
That sir, is the start of things. Maybe, God, is trying one last time, to start things with you? Of all the gins joints style.

Lumping every christian into the whack job category is like lumping every dog into the chihuahua breed.

It may sound cute, it may be what media has encouraged you to do your entire life, its called "the saturday night live world view" under this roof.
however, it will not get you thru the night at 77.
It will not get you thru the night when you leave your body permanently,
which you will, and fairly soon.

So why you would cut yourself off from those who might, I say might knowing how feeble we all are but nevertheless, might be able to help you; is in itself both suicidal and puzzling.

God has said, He choose the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.
Wise in their own eyes.

I shall continue to observe you, as I told AJ, and you do not have to explain yourself to me, over time folks prove themselves one way of the other.

However I will also continue to expose, the jesuits, the club of rome, the fabians,, trilaterals, bilderbergs and all the rest of the snakes in the NWO pits, which is why the attacks have been relentless....in my direction, It seems the jesuit/pedo connections have really ticked someone off.

Not that I mind...if the outing of false doctrines is a thing folks hate, then I'm in good company, Jesus did the exact same thing, and they hated Him for it first.

meanwhile IF we misjudged you fine, we apologize, and continue on.
But, assuming that all christians are created equal, or that you can insult add hoc and no one will say boo....is like assuming we've all been raised in a cloister and have never been taught to read much less think.
In other words, it may be, you have met your matches.
IN AJ's case, if he is willing to give you the benefit of the doubt....I will reserve my judgment..............for now.

However, be forwarned, I'm old like you, and have had it with the put down crowd. All my organs are kaput...stage 3 or 4, depending....they say this makes one cranky...I try not to be...try being the operative word.
But verbiage matters:
So watch yourself. SUbtle insults, are still insults, all snakes and thumpings aside.
In my book, that is the lowest way of trying to shame folks. Lacks imagination.
and no, I don't mind what bullets you use....got my 38 right here; at all times.

If you want to help, get out on your street and try to explain to folks why they can't vote democratic any more, the party 's over..
That's really what needs to occur.
Or educated yourself on covid vaccine facts. They are killing folks.
Or become active in your precinct. Learn why fair trade with china and russia must end.

thats what I'm about, trying to get folks out there......
I'm laying here, with a broken back, so its hard, I can't be out there like I'd like...
but still we try, still we participate. I still manage anhour or two here or there...in my wheelchair, or new scooter....if I can, no one has an excuse.

You live in a state where half the retirees do not even know WHAT is going on.

I talked to one a couple weeks ago....down in Chandler....no idea that maricopa even had issues....amazing how out of the loop some are....and I do mean OUT.

If one can wake up another and so forth, maybe this sort of fiasco would stop.
It won't if the "some information voters" do not try to reach the "low information voters"....AND the hispanics, etc etc.

It really is up to every individual to do their part.

If a bunch of 13, 15 year old boys could march for years, and stave, and freeze at valley forge, so that WE could experience the life we've had....

and we in return can not stop defending ourselves long enough to get out there and make a difference. Then we do not deserve to be free......and that is the TRUTH.

general steven bannon= #69. SIgnal, not noise
I will include lyle in my prayers. I really would be happy to see him know the comfort that comes with the assurance of God's love. It must be awful to carry so much hatred around inside oneself. But I am going to push the ignore button because I can't afford to read so much poison spewed from his pen.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Once again, given the rope, they always accomodate.

I meant what I said, and was giving the benefit of the doubt,

but your attacks once again proved in spades whom you are and whom you serve.

You don't know it, but you just gave yourself away in about....oh several, lets just say several ways.

welcome back kotter...or should we say cm,wf, rr, zr, cp, and now ll and sv.

how does he hate us, let us count the ways.

sorry dude, nice try, back to the drawing board.

heh heh. for somebody who said they were running,

lets see, is there ANYthing he just wrote that wasn't a give away on SOooooo many levels??

nope.

get back to your sunshine dude.
the wheels came off, you just did what every earlier creation did, in spades.

and BTW, you might want to take a class in memory retention, so you don't keep tripping over your earlier poorly baked goods.

here's what you never seem to get, we see you.
now, for once and for all, could you please just say good bye and mean it.

I'd explain how you outed yourself, but its more fun if we know, and you wonder. BYE !!!

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I will include lyle in my prayers. I really would be happy to see him know the comfort that comes with the assurance of God's love. It must be awful to carry so much hatred around inside oneself. But I am going to push the ignore button because I can't afford to read so much poison spewed from his pen.

yes we both have done it, and as you can see, the prayers just got answered. How does he think he is not revealed? Only God knows, but thanks for the agreement Gail. One more we can put to bed.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat