Xi MUST BE STOPPED

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
well, under normal circumstances maybe time spent thusly, but now?? not now.

make hay while the sun shines doesn't mean I have hours to waste on a distraction,

especially not when it shows up with a chinese wife just hours after I give Xi and crew holy what nots.
so what, are we supposed to tread carefully so his wifey won't be offended?? hmmm

a little too hmm for this old fishermen, you snag a dying fish, you know it when you start to clean it...and eat at yer own peril.

back to what to do...I'd say gird up in as many ways as we can, because they thought they had all this in the bag

and now its not, and we know what happens when you corner a wolverine.
and sometimes a rat comes out of its corner when you bait it with cheese.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Well, something you said must have hit a hot button in Arizona.

Loyal Lyle has deleted every post with his avatar in the last hour from our stomping grounds. He seemed real to me. Atheist or not. I didn't care about what his preferences were for sure. But c'est la vie.

Enjoyed your good stuff while you were here. _________________________ "We may never see his like again." Grant on hearing of Lincoln's fate.

and we know who killed Lincoln.....well, at least some of us do.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Did I say any of that?

I'm agreeing with you, just saying, that the ones accusing others of "bible thumping" are doing some of their own thumping, in reverse.....always.

they don't see it that way of course, but because they are not down with any of it, they invectives are always thrown about.
saying they'll die for you to have that freedom, and then labeling it bible thumping, is just one more way, in a long list of ways, of insulting while pretending one isn't doing that.

I agree with AJ here, given time it would have decended again to stupid, idiot, and the like. In all likelihood.

If not, well, we stand corrected, but the thing is, no one can come in cold, and expect to not have the other dogs to be sniffin around the new one.
Life doesn't work that way anywhere, not even in a forum.

of course, being long at it you see it all.
Like guys showing up
friendly" just to hit on women....or left operatives bent upon keeping people IN THEIR HOLES, not out at a meeting, not anywhere where some good might be done.

Bannon is utterly right on that note...time for signal not noise.
If folks want to help great, if they want to endlessly debate, there are plenty of places for that.

there is a chance, based upon a couple of direct things, which happened within hours of our posts, topically, that Bannon, or his daughter, someone, is keeping an eye on these discourses in here...

ergo, we need to be on point whenever possible.
where we all go....etc.

meanwhile,

not looking to devolve into another 4 chan or worse.
and like it or not, zen has had an effect upon us, negative yes, but also cautious in ways he will never appreciate.
The entirety of reals needs to grow into the new paradigms which includes the fact, like it or not, that half the folks on most of these platforms are NOT whom they claim to be, which while sad, sharpens and hones those in it for the right reasons.

Iron sharpens iron, beloved, iron sharpens iron.
They say a dogs sense of smell is 100-1000 times what ours is.
what are the odds that smelling in the spirit...may be even more than that.
"let your yeah be yeah, your neah be neah, nay nay.
we all got a nay at the very same time.....that....is the Spirit at work, and He smells EVERYthing.

C

Closed

Well, something you said must have hit a hot button in Arizona.

Loyal Lyle has deleted every post with his avatar in the last hour from our stomping grounds. He seemed real to me. Atheist or not. I didn't care about what his preferences were for sure. But c'est la vie.

Enjoyed your good stuff while you were here. _________________________ "We may never see his like again." Grant on hearing of Lincoln's fate.
Loyal's case was reviewed by the Head Psychiatrist and he was found to be sane enough to be discharged from this Insane Asylum.
Dr. Freud was convinced of Loyal's sanity when he said, "Fer christ's sake it's all a Bible Study Gang run by a guy who rose from the dead!"
Loyal told me under strict confidence that he is trying to delete his account, but there doesn't appear to be an easy way, so he emailed War Room and asked them to do it.
Apparently, the problem was Loyal Lyle was real...too real...and honest; he wasn't a Holy Roll'n Bible Thump'n, Snake Handling god fear'n kinda guy.
He was an Ath...Athe...I can't bring myself to say it, you know a person who doesn't believe in Fairy Tales.
Loyal Lyle was very concerned that because of his Heretical views he would be hunted down and nailed to a cross for daring to question the Pharisees.
He crossed the line when he Posted facts and questioned the wisdom of...well, truth be told - delusional morons.
Loyal left a note: tell Aubrey James he is heads and shoulders above the inmates of this Insane Asylum, and that will be reason for the upcoming attacks on him for saying something sane about Loyal Lyle.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
Well Loyal deleted all his pots today. For the record I was responding to his remarks as presented back in post #25 when I posted the following detailed reply earlier.

Hi Loyal,
So let me respond to your flag points.

A. “Please tell me how to confirm my identity” The human behind an avatar confirms their identity by continuing to post enough ‘input’ on the things that matter around here. This is not a forum for chain smokers, or dog show enthusiasts, or auto mechanics seeking to further/contribute their knowledge-base on those topics (that is, on these pages). This (by it’s close connection to SKB and the MAGA movement) is a watering hole of information on topics of the day relative to political expectations and analysis. There is no acid-test. Typing a page full of data of a personal nature is not required. Some care, some don’t. What matters about the avatar is the CONTENT. That is how you confirm an identity. When a poster veers back and forth from good cop, to bad cop other participants (in general) tire of their lack of consistent thought. >>>> I don’t (and no one here does) >>>> speak for us all. I can only add to my identity here by exposing my thoughts on matters at hand. --- i.e. confirm my identity (through what my avatar presents). As for your mention of trolls, they are a reality on this forum, easily outed, and generally shunned by ‘real’ posters. When someone comes on this place posting all over, the older hands tend to wait to let the new avatar’s identity gel. Your avatar is being treated no differently. I certainly hope you are for real, and as is usual, time will tell. You have asked, and that is the answer.

B. Question: "why do I even have to confirm my identity?"
What a misunderstanding. Your avatar does not ‘have’ to confirm anything. It will do so all on its own based on your past and coming content. The human typing the words comes into focus (before too long) as a liar/truthteller or good person/bad person by the evaluation process all forums operate under. An avatar broadcasting how wonderful they are is valueless in that consideration. Come on, Loyal, you already know this. But let me continue with common trivia. This is not a face-to-face kind of place. Everyone comes and goes. Friendships emerge, and enemies emerge. It is all based on perceived identities. Most of us think of avatars as a ‘brand.’ You come to know what you get when you go there. Like ‘Papa John’s’ or ‘Microsoft.’ i.e. You seek out certain avatars and avoid others. This may sound preachy, but others reading it who have come to understand the Aubrey James avatar will be on familiar ground. This identity is confirmed.

C. “....am I not entitled to express myself, or must I conform to your views and opinions?”
You know this is a rhetorical question. Do you expect an answer like: “Yes! Do not express yourself. You must conform to the views and opinions of others!” Your chip-on-your-shoulder
is OK here. Life grinds everybody up. It is fine here to bristle and act normal. And.... much appreciated by readers. I come here (through my avatar) to catch up with other avatars who are on the same wavelengths I resonate on. I started out long ago confronting an avatar called Scout 9 with a flurry of bitter (& sarcastic) cross-postings that would make anybody grind their teeth. Within short order we transmogrified into the best of friends. I miss her wisdom greatly these days. The Paid Internet Trolls (PITs) so turned her stomach that her ability to endure their withering presence caused her to sign off. (Maybe she will return to us one day. I am hoping that the midterms will draw her back.)

D. “Do you want an actual photo? Do you want to go online face to face using Duo?” Nah. I have enough drama in the real world. Avatar exchanges are meant to be another (non-corporal) form of game playing. (Yes forums are a fantasy land.) In the same way we dress up (but not as per with clothing) to go to the ball in the real world, we are entering an internet social gathering where you need to be on point. Not drunk on the bathroom floor. Nobody (the ‘reals,’ that is) wants to peer into your bathroom, much less your eyeballs. This is a virtual environment, not for everyday personal engagements.

E. " ‘...juvenile posters with feeble posts...’ That smacks of an ad hominem attack. Is that really necessary, I thought you were the fair minded person.”
Listen Loyal. It is quite fair-minded to call a spade a spade. I never come on this forum just to rock another’s boat. But please understand your comments/questions about free will were absolutely juvenile. (Juvenile means not based on fact but misguided & weakly supported opinion.) I could tell you Trump is a shoo-in for winning in 2022. He may well do that, but it is still a juvenile statement. If you find I make a juvenile comment in past or future, feel free to let me have it with both barrels in the best way you can phrase it. I won’t be insulted. I gave point-by-point answers to your free will ‘digs’ to wake you up.

F. “So, if I have a different take, an opposing opinion, I am to be tarred and feathered....?”
You should expect others to respond to your ‘different take.’ No more, no less. Most of everything you have said in other posts seems intelligent and well-focused. But you have been confronted by reality on this side issue of free will. Nobody gets it right all the time. Fight back if you do not accept my diagnosis, or capitulate and say “ Geez, Aubrey. I never thought about it like that.” But I tend to be very blunt (with details) when I see poorly thought out declarations. Don’t think Mr. High-and-mighty Mr. Aubrey James has not had his share of corrections from other avatars who promptly corrected my mental mis-steps right here on this forum. I instantly replied to each of them “Sorry, thanks for shedding light on the issue.” --- If fact, if I am not mentally expanding my knowledge base by gaining from others, I have no business posting here at all.

G. “Here you go, exert your Free Will and please respond.”
My time (as is yours) is my coin on exchange. Certainly you will probably be the only one who reads every word of this lengthy exchange. But everything here is give and take. I close with repeating my sentiment about all new posters (new to me, that is). "It seems the avatar ‘Loyal’ is yet to confirm an identity" Only your continued participation can give us that. All avatars paint their own Portrait with the oils of their content.

P.S. Your subsequent statement about deleting posts is resonating. Months ago I deleted about 900 of my ancient posts out of sheer anger with the forum itself. It had taken a turn for the worse, but has since returned to a better (far-from-perfect) environment.
Aubrey, in large this is a great response to loyal. I must differ on one small point, however, in that you imply there is no real person in these posts. That may, in general, be true. But there is probably more of the real me in my posts than even my nuclear family knows.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
Loyal's case was reviewed by the Head Psychiatrist and he was found to be sane enough to be discharged from this Insane Asylum.
Dr. Freud was convinced of Loyal's sanity when he said, "Fer christ's sake it's all a Bible Study Gang run by a guy who rose from the dead!"
Loyal told me under strict confidence that he is trying to delete his account, but there doesn't appear to be an easy way, so he emailed War Room and asked them to do it.
Apparently, the problem was Loyal Lyle was real...too real...and honest; he wasn't a Holy Roll'n Bible Thump'n, Snake Handling god fear'n kinda guy.
He was an Ath...Athe...I can't bring myself to say it, you know a person who doesn't believe in Fairy Tales.
Loyal Lyle was very concerned that because of his Heretical views he would be hunted down and nailed to a cross for daring to question the Pharisees.
He crossed the line when he Posted facts and questioned the wisdom of...well, truth be told - delusional morons.
Loyal left a note: tell Aubrey James he is heads and shoulders above the inmates of this Insane Asylum, and that will be reason for the upcoming attacks on him for saying something sane about Loyal Lyle.
I think you just confirmed our poor opinion of you.

C

Closed

And you of mine.
Great thing about being an old man is...I don't care what people think of me.
Your "poor opinion" is exactly that - a poor opinion from clearly biased, opinionated and closeminded folks...not too mention neurotic and some being downright paranoid.
I am happy and secure in my own skin.
This Forum proved to be nothing I had hoped it would be, instead a clique of close minded people.
I was labeled by what seems like classic paranoia from the very start.
I don't need this, I'd rather talk to the wall.
I will continue to support Pres. Trump.
BTW, you were always civil to me and I did appreciate that.

Reactions: Aubrey James

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"He crossed the line when he Posted facts and questioned the wisdom of...well, truth be told - delusional morons."
Seriously Loyal (I presume this is you); calling the believers delusional morons is going to elicit a crossfire. It always has and always will.

Those who post here with authority stand on the constitution and (I hope mostly) conservative guidelines. I (and Citizen X also) would certainly like to see you re-enlist as a member. Like I said, eventually, (not immediately) we all settle into our nooks and crannies here. You can give caustic opinions here (and that's your prerogative). It's no different than running for political office. Some will hear your comments, and vote for somebody else. And some will enlist in your campaign, slap your virtual fanny with support, tip up positive emogees, and reply to you with like opinions.

Thanks for your kind sentence about me, but I am in kit and caboodle with the 'morons,' and differ in that I do not wear my spiritual concepts on my sleeve. The great bannonfan and I operate under a kind of truce built on different strokes for different folks. We have posted together back and forth for as long as I have been here. Like any remarkable apple pie, under his crust is tasty goods + information. I take nourishment from his table with his kind permission. And I certainly beg to differ. He is NOT a moron.
(Unwanted advice: If you want to attack an avatar with more of a bite, try something other readers might consider as a possible '
fit'.)

I have relatives alive because of information (medical) supplied by bannonfan during the so-called pandemic. A female relative of mine is an actual practitioner of medicine (Yes a Dr.) and she always has an ear open to anything I send her quoting bannonfan's medical insights that make me go WOW. It has happened several times. >>>>> His massive posts back on the subject of 5G rocked my world and I let everybody in my circle know about it pronto. Our family has a reserve private blood bank for emergencies where we might need 'safe' blood. All on bannonfan's advice. That's how a relationship gets strengthened over time around here. I have his back, but not blindly. I never forget he is represented by an avatar, and the human behind it (for me and for us all) --- IS no more than a conception of perceived reality. Your stated hard truth is that it may indeed be an old lady in Uganda typing to us, but I have my own kaleidoscope to keep in focus. >>> bannonfan is no more than the sum of his output. This gobbledegook is actually a 'philosophy' dating back to a dude called Zeno. (with modern telecommunication refinements factored in.)

Anyway, a real is a real is a real. And as I said, a nonreal eventually is outed. (So what's the fuss?.) Your avatar don't strike me as representing somebody who tucks their tail and runs, Come on back! AJ

Last edited:

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
Seriously Loyal (I presume this is you); calling the believers delusional morons is going to elicit a crossfire. It always has and always will.

Those who post here with authority stand on the constitution and (I hope mostly) conservative guidelines. I (and Citizen X also) would certainly like to see you re-enlist as a member. Like I said, eventually, (not immediately) we all settle into our nooks and crannies here. You can give caustic opinions here (and that's your prerogative). It's no different than running for political office. Some will hear your comments, and vote for somebody else. And some will enlist in your campaign, slap your virtual fanny with support, tip up positive emogees, and reply to you with like opinions.

Thanks for your kind sentence about me, but I am in kit and caboodle with the 'morons,' and differ in that I do not wear my spiritual concepts on my sleeve. The great bannonfan and I operate under a kind of truce built on different strokes for different folks. We have posted together back and forth for as long as I have been here. Like any remarkable apple pie, under his crust is tasty goods + information. I take nourishment from his table with his kind permission. And I certainly beg to differ. He is NOT a moron.
(Unwanted advice: If you want to attack an avatar with more of a bite, try something other readers might consider as a possible '
fit'.)

I have relatives alive because of information (medical) supplied by bannonfan during the so-called pandemic. A female relative of mine is an actual practitioner of medicine (Yes a Dr.) and she always has an ear open to anything I send her quoting bannonfan's medical insights that make me go WOW. It has happened several times. >>>>> His massive posts back on the subject of 5G rocked my world and I let everybody in my circle know about it pronto. Our family has a reserve private blood bank for emergencies where we might need 'safe' blood. All on bannonfan's advice. That's how a relationship gets strengthened over time around here. I have his back, but not blindly. I never forget he is represented by an avatar, and the human behind it (for me and for us all) --- IS no more than a conception of perceived reality. Your stated hard truth is that it may indeed be an old lady in Uganda typing to us, but I have my own kaleidoscope to keep in focus. >>> bannonfan is no more than the sum of his output. This gobbledegook is actually a 'philosophy' dating back to a dude called Zeno. (with modern telecommunication refinements factored in.)

Anyway, a real is a real is a real. And as I said, a nonreal eventually is outed. (So what's the fuss?.) Your avatar don't strike me as representing somebody who tucks their tail and runs, Come on back! AJ
This is interesting
- and Odd. When I hit the up arrow to take me back to closeds original entry - it took me to Loyal. so now, are we to be treated to hysterical rebuttals by closed?

• Wow

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Oh my!
You have hardly aged Antinous.
Well. All's well that ends well. It was interesting to discover Antinous represents a classical gay historical figure. But you don't seem to be referencing yourself. (I say you >> not the person speaking through an avatar.) This means there will be a you & an I going forward unless you morph into an 'it.' Like I said, I cull hard for PITs, and so far you're OK on that score.

As for the gay issue, who believes anything an avatar professes? I am comfortable with being around all preferences, but go on record as being completely heterosexual. Women do it for me. So let's get back to forum issues. This is a thread about Chairman (I mean Dictator) Xi. There is big trouble in little China. Even so, unless there are reasons otherwise, I suggest we move forward on other threads as time unfurls its meandering pages.

Now you are reborn here as Semper veritas. It can be worth your time, --- and all the best to you in your own efforts to preserve this Nation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Semper veritas

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021

fit'.)

I've got no problem with folks who don't believe,
yet a big problem with those who insert insults into each and every so called civil post; and they delight in it... Whether its calling us thumpers, or saying its all fairy tales, or whatever the lastest sosoip dujour might be,
one minute saying he respects it, the next moment insulting it all.
same mo, meet the new boss etc.

it seems obvious that the intention is not to reach consensus upon anything,
it is to see how many subtle insults and distractions they can create.
had he wanted discourse on actual SUBJECTs....but no this was aimed here because Xi the malnificent was the topic.
or did we get to 600 views already for NO reason...THINK it thru.

frankly, I don't have the band width for it...
not saying someone might not be led by the Lord to try and reason,
Lord know we have...for close to 2 years...
but just knowing that half the friends of children are actually fat hairy dudes in not so tidy whities,
and also knowing that this "personage" came in NOT to disuss the ISSUES,

like what are we DOING concerning the election, the deceptions etc.

But rather, to accuse those not sharing his athiesm of being a few bricks short of a load.

sorry, I ain't buyin it. there's a reason these places are called "social platforms"
and unfortunately some need a course in not just manners,, but not using the potential anonymity as a license to attack....which is also a form of silencing, or trying to...or else baiting...not to add hope, to destroy it.

lets face it, unless one is too old or infirm, were he really caring about the country, he'd put down the beer and go to work. Looked healthy enough.
Of course, we knowing the devil has already been defeated, doesn't mean he knows.

Oppression comes in many forms, I used to tell my students this:

what did you expect? Did you think the devil was going to march in with a big brass band banging cymbals....and say "Hi....I'm here to deceive you " ???

no, in fact often he just shows up as a whiny little Beach, my apologies to the beaches.

Think again......he lurks waiting to see whom he may devour. He comes only to steal, kill, and destroy.
and so, if the one ave-of-TAR wasn't working...and a whole new form emerges,
the remembrance is, the chameleon......what was the Lord teaching thru that creature...the continual skin color adapting to achieve camouflage.

but the spirit of it....is the same spirit we saw in the last 4 formations.
a bit more personalized perhaps.....

but that big hairy guy also shows up as a well endowed 20 something...for those horn dog types. They tailor who they are to who WE are....

just sayin.

I get that its hard, I kept going a couple times when AJ warned me.
and now, I'm having to warn him.
Love to you bro....

lets try prayer...mountains can be moved.
let's work on our FAITH

here is the patience of the saints, THAT they keep their testimony of Christ Jesus.
AND that they love not their own life....unto death.

these creeps don't bother me, I out them so others will see what they do...
but their stuff.....they can't hurt a dead man, ....we look on them narrowly.

Mar 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

whatever they mean for evil, God will turn to good and HIS purposes.
whatever they send towards us, God will deal with them accordingly.
let them study us all day long...they can study, but they will NEVER understand.
for that, they need the Lord of Glory, and the author of JOY, and finisher of our faith. This is an entirely foreign language to them, that they cannot comprehend in ANY language

I always get reminded to "not answer a fool"....and often forget that, which is why He reminds me at regular intervals, no doubt.

remenber the flatteries of old....the symphathies, followed by attacks,
etc.etc. One might want to keep this in mind....it is only high praise if its honest.
when Gail said it, she was being honest....I get Gail, and love her...
this guy? no further than I can throw him...and since I'm only allowed to lift 3 lbs, that's not real far.

I watched this great movie again.
called " MAN of the YEar" it was major creep time....major.
check it out....talk about co-inky dinks and predictive stuff.
too bad byeden ain't no robin. HE too busy Robbin to be robin.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
According to this, the Chinese citizens will NEVER now be able to revolt. (See further down.). For me I learned some new things at 1:21 or so as it covers the 5g subject. How China decided to leap frog the 4g world to build the Chinese 5g enterprise (hiring the same guys who built 4g) so they could export this to many nations.

What I didn't understand til now was that their motivation was: ONLY 5g was FAST enough to establish the people control features they needed to slam the final controls on their population --- to prevent any possible overthrow or uprising from within. (Example: face recognition features.) With public street cameras literally everywhere. even people without phones can be tracked. But due to the many surveillance methods built INTO the phones & media, their government is now immune to an uprising. All those inclined against the party are easily sniffed out. (There is international gossip that under the disguise of Covid deaths, 100,000 or so people >>>and growing>>> have been terminated.)

But the real beauty is that all the tech companies worked on this project (for almost no $$$) because they wanted the 5g people internal tracking features as a commercial Godsend to allow them to build personal files on the unsuspecting citizenry in the industrialized countries (such as the USA). Which our government is now also embracing (part of why Biden's masters love Xi). Even if you secretly love MAGA/Trump. don't think the dems don't know who you are. This is now being used by governments around the world (to China's $$$ benefit) because the totalitarian state needs this kind of power to keep the masses under their thumbs.

Great material from this guy, and your comments are a bonus. Thanks bannonfan. I am still unpacking this video's material. Whew!

AJ, all they did for the two years we were locked down was install more 5g everywhere.. in trees, in cactus, so you can't tell where the towers all are..

yes, it is to be prison planet...and you will be dead ahead of schedule and/or starved out.

those left will be 3 or 4 out of every hundred...in factories...
those left will be selected....and part of their world.

satans world, decribed as "no one can buy or sell without the mark" is ALREADY in place in CHina...NO ONE can use cash..
you MUST have a smart phone and use the MARK in to phone to buy...and in europe they are chipping folks now, so the old will also get to buy stuff...because some do not want nor can they afford the phone...

so the chipping has begun....and millions of people in these newly built cities are LAREADY part of it...

so yes, thats why I am alarmed about 5g, its not just the rediation, and what happens if it is hacked or turned up (like zombie nation for real)

its that there will be no one anywhere off the grid...they are sending out banks to freeze accounts of whom.............off griders.

get it??? they want NONE to escape. He will force ALL, great and small

ALL, means ALL. Look up for our redemption grows nigh.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
ps, the idea that stopping the fed will stop all this is ludicrous...and buying gold?

well see, I remember last time they panicked people, and they all bought gold...and the gov. came in saying we will JAIL you if you don't turn it all in...
and they did, and folks had to sell it BACK to them for 35 bucks an ounce NO MATTER what they paid for it..

and, can you eat it?? No, so how likely that this will solve for anything...
what a guy gonna do, say here dear, look what I got for this, and plunk a nugget on the dinner plate??
I think our faith will need to be in God.
One time an angel delivered groceries to a woman I knew of...

it may come to that...or worse, one thing for sure, he knows his time is short, and great wrath is the number of his game.

only thing is...in the end....God wins.
He who endures to the end will be saved.
I'm countin on that.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Love to you bro....
lets try prayer...mountains can be moved.
let's work on our FAITH
Oh come on. You know on religious matters grammagail83, yourself, and I are like a three legged stool. And there is a solid feel of assurededness that comes with a united spiritual cohesiveness in a field of diverse mindsets.

As for Loyal Lyle's outlook, read what he is saying lately. >>>> It was like a baptism, what happened. He got his old name washed away, left, and now comes back like the prodigal son. My request is that you both accept his new avatar Semper veritas as the fresh start it should be (from a true Christian perspective >> whether he is one on not). Let the old posts of his stay buried.

I can recite many times bannonfan where you constantly editorialized that if your words cause one PIT to renounce the evil in their heart, then it was ALL worth it. All the time I was saying "Give them no quarter, the bastards." So let's allow Semper veritas some space. I fully expect him to prosper here; that is get a (G)ustification enhancement so he can help turn the tide in November. In other words, it would be a kind thing if you give him some air to breathe ----as I have seen you do so many times to unknown avatars who eventually turned into real contributors.

You remember the old John Lennon appeal; 'Give Peace a Chance.' It applies. "Let those without sin cast the first stone." Now that said, If someone is already throwing rocks at you, darn straight -- hurl back!

I'm just essentially wanting a rewind. Lyle will be an asset in what we care about most, getting the "T" back in office. And hey, he will have many good things to share along the way, I presume.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021

oh sheesh AJ, well, I see your points....and the slickness was there...true enough.
all he confirmed, was that he'll never be "closed". contrair to any name change.
and a name that says its truth, doesn't mean it is. veritas ain't verified if you follow.
unless one thinks jim jones and the hale bop guy were also truthers.

maybe its cause I grew up with cons all around...maybe its cause in prison ministry you learn to spot things....assuming you don't want a shiv.
not that it matters, but folks get pretty good at spotting piggy back messages given enough time on this poor old planet... right Gail??? she knows.

I've spent untold hours talking to athiest, hell, I used to be one!
However, as a sovereign human being, I am not required to be stoned daily unless the Lord says so....and Lyle ain't him, nor are the rest of hims, HIM.
Paul went back twice, once, and not daily.

One only goes back to a town/person brushing off the stones, when instructed,
otherwise the command is, brush the dust off, and move on. Generally, with few exceptions.

to each his own on this AJ....peace, is made by those that LOVE peace.
Peace might require apology, not just erasing his vitriol.
and gee, who else does that little move, CONSTANTLY.
whatever Lyles age, I fear for him BECAUSE I have seen what awaits, he did not respect what was said regarding that, nor acknowledge it, nor apologize.
Ergo, he is only trying to select who is here, and who can remark based upon his athiestic life views. Admittedly one might accuse us of the same.
the difference is I don't get on their threads simply to attack them.
The difference should be obvious once one actually reads and sees what they do.

ANd, because I was one, an unbeliever, I can tell you exactly what he thinks, EXACTLY, and he said it himself.. HE thinks people of faith are ALL BLOOMING IDIOTS. Why? because they tie in what is happening with what scripture reveals is happening...and THAT is the great offense.

and thats fine, he's welcome to think that, but he's not welcome to come into a group of very obviously christians and stink the place up with it....
so politely, my vote is point him to the bathroom, where those ejections are appropriate.

who do you think he'll be voting for anyway?
do you think he'll vote for folks of faith to be put in office?
folks who are going to take the long view?
the eternal view?
folks who value a human being, being born or dying?

man, I doubt that. When push comes to shove, he'll vote his wallet or the liberal wishy washy junk, let em do what they want BS...
I know because that's how most of my unsaved family STILL votes, and how I voted BEFORE God got a hold of me. When in the dark, one serves the dark....ultimately.

So for every one who says they are with us....well.....there was a guy once....named pence....and before him.....named Judas............and between the 2 a whole lotta wanna be's.

I will never say don't take it on if you are so led,
just sayin IMHO its just another red herring.
suit yourself though. We'll pray for you, as I'm confident you also will, for us.

PS. what I said about one soul, I meant....Lyle brushed past all I said to him as if it was air.
when you saw the video I put up...did you think it was because I don't sense GREAT urgency???

two years before all of this happened, long before covid, I kept having 2 chronicles...like EVERY DAY.....this is not to boast please blieve that, but.it got so strong this verse,,,,so urgent.... I had to start fasting for days...repenting for the land...and at my age, in my health,,,thats not easy...
I didn't know what was about to occur, no one did.

BUT AJ...I felt COMPELLED...like when it said..."and He was DRIVEN into the wilderness, to be tempted of the devil.
I was DRIVEN.....
this country is going down if things don't turn around...
so when I see someone sucking up hours.....who in all liklihood is not going to go out and change anything, but will keep others from THEIR appointed rounds...
well, it bothers me son, it bothers me.

after it all went down, the vax the stolen election, I found out from other believers that that particular verse had been haunting them as well.
when the Lord is doing a thing, shall He not tell those that are HIS....well He did...he haunted ALL of us, with that EXACT SAME VERSE.
SO TWO groups are needed, the prayer/intersessors, and the walker/proclaimers.

us old farts can do the former, but we need you younguns to get out there...and do that part....THATS WHAT THE DEVIL MOST WANTS TO STOP.

he'll even tell you you are not to fight for this world, using that scripture.
But we aren't, we are fighting for GODs KIngdom, to come to the earth, and for GOD's will to be done.

so unless one thinks its ok for folks like Assange and the JAN 6 to be imprisoned indefinitely, for telling truth, or for being set up....unless you like the idea of getting hooked up to ecmo, so that Xi sheet ping can harvest your kidneys, then your liver, then your heart and lungs...

maybe, just maybe, the awake need to ACT like it. While there is still time to.
until you'll have to ask permission, just to leave to get food, and no more talking to your neighbors,,,,,about anything. Cause that's what is coming here next.

and its not going to be a one election fix either, than go back to our ballgames.
this is going to take a generation to fix.
we will need to be on high alert from here on in....WHY? verses, verses:
A. HE (god) shall give His beloved sleep, and REST.
B. the evil cannot sleep, until they have done evil each day. IN some translations it read "great evil".

Last edited:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"...suit yourself though. We'll pray for you, as I'm confident you also will, for us."
Naturally, you could be perfectly right in the above post. It is one of those things where only time sorts the pinballs as the paddles slap them into a trajectory.
I'm banking on Semper veritas, and you're selling short. We can always revisit this downstream.

Anyway, powerful stuff you're doing on the other threads. I been slapping thumbs ups and wows just to let you know I'm trying to scramble behind with you as you keep up the pace. November is getting closer, & don't those Commies on the other side just know it? They are not going down without a fig.....NO! That is----- not going down without their usual law breaking, corruption, bribery, and cheating. A fair fight & they lose. They know that too.

(I'm really pissed about Nancy passing that Liz Cheney authored bill to change the post election electoral college before they gather.)

Last edited:
Reactions: bannonfan

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Naturally, you could be perfectly right in the above post. It is one of those things where only time sorts the pinballs as the paddles slap them into a trajectory.
I'm banking on Semper veritas, and you're selling short. We can always revisit this downstream.

Anyway, powerful stuff you're doing on the other threads. I been slapping thumbs ups and wows just to let you know I'm trying to scramble behind with you as you keep up the pace. November is getting closer, & don't those Commies on the other side just know it? They are not going down without a fig.....NO! That is----- not going down without their usual law breaking, corruption, bribery, and cheating. A fair fight & they lose. They know that too.

(I'm really pissed about Nancy passing that Liz Cheney authored bill to change the post election electoral college before they gather.)

speakin of pissed, I'm pissed at myself!! I did not recognize what snakes in the grasses the Cheneys were.
we're taling MAJOR serpents....

just saw an old clip of his, saying he was gonna do this and gonna vote for that...

and then he shrugged and said "of course, I'm not gonna let the folks in wyoming know that".

we are gonna have to really be on our guard, they are getting more clever...
but at the end of the day NEo, they are all the same Mr. smiths....
all out for one thing....OUR demise. And we can't dodge a bullet that we don't see coming.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Oh come on. You know on religious matters grammagail83, yourself, and I are like a three legged stool. And there is a solid feel of assurededness that comes with a united spiritual cohesiveness in a field of diverse mindsets.

As for Loyal Lyle's outlook, read what he is saying lately. >>>> It was like a baptism, what happened. He got his old name washed away, left, and now comes back like the prodigal son. My request is that you both accept his new avatar Semper veritas as the fresh start it should be (from a true Christian perspective >> whether he is one on not). Let the old posts of his stay buried.

I can recite many times bannonfan where you constantly editorialized that if your words cause one PIT to renounce the evil in their heart, then it was ALL worth it. All the time I was saying "Give them no quarter, the bastards." So let's allow Semper veritas some space. I fully expect him to prosper here; that is get a (G)ustification enhancement so he can help turn the tide in November. In other words, it would be a kind thing if you give him some air to breathe ----as I have seen you do so many times to unknown avatars who eventually turned into real contributors.

You remember the old John Lennon appeal; 'Give Peace a Chance.' It applies. "Let those without sin cast the first stone." Now that said, If someone is already throwing rocks at you, darn straight -- hurl back!

I'm just essentially wanting a rewind. Lyle will be an asset in what we care about most, getting the "T" back in office. And hey, he will have many good things to share along the way, I presume.

and, the one other thing....slow to evolve does not mean never...even a sloth gets to its destination eventually...so, member when you mentioned what Schwab was.....? Well...what's this thread???
here Alginon !! here Whitey !! so see...is our children learning??

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
and, the one other thing....slow to evolve does not mean never...even a sloth gets to its destination eventually...so, member when you mentioned what Schwab was.....? Well...what's this thread???
here Alginon !! here Whitey !! so see...is our children learning??
Hi there! I know I said I was taking a hiatus, but I've still been reading and I couldn't stay away. One reason I couldn't stay away is Loyal Lyle. I realized how he did it - went from loyal to closed and now veritas. He didn't have to open new accounts or do anything mysterious. He just LITERALLY changed his name. I know this because on my birthday I went into my account and changed my name from "grammagail82" to "grammagail83." Zenroman has probably done that, too. Heck, he may even be zenroman, or confused, or carolt or, you name it.

I'm still tired and probably won't be posting much for awhile, but I did get through another funeral yesterday. This one for someone very important in our little church. No, not a deacon or a bishop or the treasurer. He was the guy who sat in his wheelchair with his one leg and greeted each of us with a huge smile and handed us the bulletin every Sunday morning and blessed us every time he returned from the hospital with a long list of reasons he was praising and thanking the LORD. And I hope his wife will continue to grace us with her beautiful, glorious voice. I know she is tired also.

Last edited:

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat