Xi MUST BE STOPPED

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
The other side of the coin is to say that mans cruelty is Satan's fault; is a Bibllistic way to look at suffering. Man's cruelty is on a sliding scale with man's benevolence in each individual. The The Raelian Movement (a modern way of life not to confused with a religion) generally proclaim it is the other humans/influencers around you that adjust the scale as you age to it's resting position. Of course, like the Ferrangi, they also believe the world fixation on women publicly covering their breasts is ridiculous.

Anyway, I've weighed in on this forum on the vapid intelligence behind atheism many times. I cherish my (few) atheist friends, and never hold it against them. If I was a Raelian, (which I am not) I would proclaim all women are created equal, and let the chips fall where they may.

Well, bannonfan, as you said in your powerful summations, "...ergo the gift of life, followed by the gift of freewill" This is a concept inexplicable to a Darwinist. Free will cannot exist without a unique (yes UNIQUE!) spirit in order to enable life. I am not you & it is inconceivable otherwise. Even identical twins fall just as short as an Eskimo and myself do.
====================================================

The strangely new avatar ‘Loyal’ is laying down some extensive posts as of late >>>> that sound strangely familiar. At any rate, let me chime in without a tap dance, which is how I roll.

Man does have free will. The charge against God is: be dutiful or ‘spend Eternity in Hell.’ Not to quibble, but not many religions I know of have that as their dogma. In fact typical religions are there to give you goalposts to move towards as you exercise your free---- will-----.

You bannonfan are free to leave’, etc. Well it is obvious bannonfan can get up and leave despite the empty threat; or despite the valid threat. Choices are influenced by prior knowledge. This threat analogy is a poor poor argument against free will. People have died under torture, which goes far beyond a threat. Some people will not be moved off of their decisions, it seems.

The monster bit is followed by the useless question: ‘What kind of God would allow this?'' Even a juvenile in a Tn church can answer: The kind of God that cherishes free will.

The Devil comment is lame also. i.e. ‘God... allows the devil to continue in this world.’ Of course. It doesn’t seem a very familiar God that would create Heaven on Earth. === If there already was a Heaven, what is the point of a 2nd heaven? Ecumenical councils (and a few Synods) have been called on far less important issues than this. Old tired question of no merit.

God??? man up & accept responsibility’?
That was the entire point of Jesus. God was taking responsibility -once again -as always.

the Never Never Land of Make Believe’ I beg to differ. If a spirit endures after the corpus death, then it has to go/be somewhere. In the concept of spirituality, there is a reality, as well as a time for it to reside in the crystal moment (NOW!), which is not ‘never.’ Manifested in a corpus or not, the ‘or not’ (i.e. the plane of existence) may be named whatever. A rose is the same by any other name.

It seems the avatar ‘Loyal’ is yet to confirm an identity. But given a little more time we (reals on the forum) will have enough words to frame the picture properly. I do not like spending time with (so far) (sometimes) juvenile posters with feeble posts, so I’ll be patient and wait for more oil to be applied to the canvas. Like I said, this voice is starting to sound familiar. (I did like the opening post from a stranger, that is, a stranger to me. Or to me not.)
Sometimes, Aubrey, you and bannonfan get a little too deep for my poor brain to follow. But I agree that Loyal has not yet revealed what or who he, she, or it is loyal to. sorry I spelled your name wrong

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
The other side of the coin is to say that mans cruelty is Satan's fault; is a Bibllistic way to look at suffering. Man's cruelty is on a sliding scale with man's benevolence in each individual. The Raelian Movement (a modern way of life not to confused with a religion) generally proclaim it is the other humans/influencers around you that adjust the scale as you age to it's resting position. Of course, like the Ferrangi, they also believe the world fixation on women publicly covering their breasts is ridiculous.

Anyway, I've weighed in on this forum on the vapid intelligence behind atheism many times. I cherish my (few) atheist friends, and never hold it against them. If I was a Raelian, (which I am not) I would proclaim all women are created equal, and let the chips fall where they may.

Well, bannonfan, as you said in your powerful summations, "...ergo the gift of life, followed by the gift of freewill" This is a concept inexplicable to a Darwinist. Free will cannot exist without a unique (yes UNIQUE!) spirit in order to enable life. I am not you & it is inconceivable otherwise. Even identical twins fall just as short as an Eskimo and myself do.
====================================================

The strangely new avatar ‘Loyal’ is laying down some extensive posts as of late >>>> that sound strangely familiar. At any rate, let me chime in without a tap dance, which is how I roll.

Man does have free will. The charge against God is: be dutiful or ‘spend Eternity in Hell.’ Not to quibble, but not many religions I know of have that as their dogma. In fact typical religions are there to give you goalposts to move towards as you exercise your free---- will-----.

You bannonfan are free to leave’, etc. Well it is obvious bannonfan can get up and leave despite the empty threat; or despite the valid threat. Choices are influenced by prior knowledge. This threat analogy is a poor poor argument against free will. People have died under torture, which goes far beyond a threat. Some people will not be moved off of their decisions, it seems.

The monster bit is followed by the useless question: ‘What kind of God would allow this?'' Even a juvenile in a Tn church can answer: The kind of God that cherishes free will.

The Devil comment is lame also. i.e. ‘God... allows the devil to continue in this world.’ Of course. It doesn’t seem a very familiar God that would create Heaven on Earth. === If there already was a Heaven, what is the point of a 2nd heaven? Ecumenical councils (and a few Synods) have been called on far less important issues than this. Old tired question of no merit.

God??? man up & accept responsibility’?
That was the entire point of Jesus. God was taking responsibility -once again -as always.

the Never Never Land of Make Believe’ I beg to differ. If a spirit endures after the corpus death, then it has to go/be somewhere. In the concept of spirituality, there is a reality, as well as a time for it to reside in the crystal moment (NOW!), which is not ‘never.’ Manifested in a corpus or not, the ‘or not’ (i.e. the plane of existence) may be named whatever. A rose is the same by any other name.

It seems the avatar ‘Loyal’ is yet to confirm an identity. But given a little more time we (reals on the forum) will have enough words to frame the picture properly. I do not like spending time with (so far) (sometimes) juvenile posters with feeble posts, so I’ll be patient and wait for more oil to be applied to the canvas. Like I said, this voice is starting to sound familiar. (I did like the opening post from a stranger. ---That is, a stranger to me. --- Or to me not.)

oh believe me bro, I SMELL WHAT YER THINKIN.

STILL FIGURE ITS FUN TO SEE THE NEW INVENTIONS

not that they're very impressive.

but, NTW, that link I gave him links to a whole play list of debates and thoughts on that topic...never know when we might want it for a real real.

Reactions: Aubrey James

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
1. "It seems the avatar ‘Loyal’ is yet to confirm an identity"
Response: Please tell me how to confirm my identity
I have posted where I grew up - Brooklyn, NY in a mixed European Jewish and Italian neighborhood
My Father was Episcopalian, my Mother was Jewish. They were divorced when I was an infant, so I was raised by my Jewish Grandparents and Uncle. Technically, that makes me a Jew. I had enough bad...very bad experiences around Judaism that I never set foot in a Synagogue after the age of 13. It is not for me.
I have 2 years of College
I retired from the New York City Department of Corrections, I was a Corrections Officer.
After retirement I went into the Gourmet Coffee business with my older daughter
I have posted that I now live in an Active Retirement Community in Arizona
I have posted that I served in the Military - '63 to 66' in the 101st Airborne
I have posted that I became an Atheist with Reservations at the age of 65
I have posted I spent many many years calling out to God.
I have spent time in different religions with the same takeaway...not for me.
I will defend your right to your religion.
I have posted that I am now 77 years old
I have: cataracts, glaucoma, bone on bone knees, sleep apnea, no thyroid, raging arthritis, enlarged prostate, hemorrhoids', low libido, Osteopenia
I am 5'10" and weight 155 lbs. Blue eyes and nearly all gray hair. I have a beard. I have old, now smudged due to old age, tattoos.
I suffer from Depression after watching the News or seeing Joe Biden's Demented face.
I am married (2nd) with two daughters
My wife is from Hong Kong and LOVES this country. Her parents fled China during the Revolution, eating tree bark to survive...wait, I did post that.
I have 4 Grand children
I have posted my opinions and views on Artificial Intelligence
I spend a great deal of my time on: Artificial Intelligence, CRISPR genetic engineering, Quantum computing, Nanotech, Cosmology.
I am a daily watcher of War Room Pandemic
I am politically an Independent
I voted for Donald J. Trump
I will again vote for Trump
I contributed to the Trump Campaign
I have stopped talking to neighbors, lost friends and family over my support of Pres. Trump
I KNOW the Election was stolen
I KNOW the Media is a Propaganda Arm of the Democrat Party
I KNOW that there are forces within and without who are actively undermining and destroying our Country.
I KNOW that Joe Biden is a Puppet
OK...ok...is that enough?
Or, do you want more?
Question: why do I even have to confirm my identity? I'm not a Troll, a PLA cyber tool, or a Dem operative.
If I have differing views or opinions than the long time, established members have, am I not entitled to express myself, or must I conform to your views and opinions.
I do believe and seek to abide by established rules of decorum and civility.
No, I'm not giving you my Social Security number or Driver's License number
Do you want an email address, a phone number, a birth certificate, a DD 214 (Honorable)?
Do you want an actual photo?
Do you want to go online face to face using Duo?

"...juvenile posters with feeble posts..." That smacks of an ad hominem attack. Is that really necessary, I thought you were the fair minded person.
So, if I have a different take, an opposing opinion, I am to be tarred and feathered with a sign around my neck and run out of town?
Nasty...very nasty stuff.

2. "...this voice is starting to sound familiar."
Response:
I have posted that I was away from the Forum for about 6 months
I have posted that I did recall having conversations with people over the same topics

Here you go, exert your Free Will and please respond.
Addendum:

Black belt Karate
25 years Tai Chi Chuan
Just had a great bowel movement, the highlight of my day.
Sir, you have my apologies. I never saw a post of yours until a week or so ago. Therefore, I never saw any of your above mentioned posts. I simply coud not figure out what some of the ones I did see meant; whether you were, in general, a genuine conservative, or a mocking troll. We have been badly burned by several who started out sounding as if they held in the main, conservative views and ended up calling us all stupid and other more vile names. Hang in there. And I ended up on someone's blacklist at one point because they misunderstood something I wrote. We are all learning and doing the best we can.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
Thank you,
"Sir" is appreciated but not needed, my name is Lyle.
Apology accepted.
I am 100% on board the Conservative Ship.
On the Religious Ark...umm...not so much.
I do not intend to insult anyone here, but at times I will admit it gets pretty frustrating getting across to some folks.
The Important Thing: let us set aside any differences and stand United in getting our Country back.
check out the "wheels up in 12 minutes" thread. post #190 and #278 and you will see why, largely, I am completely on the Ark; not religious but belief and deep faith.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
And you are certainly entitled to have your belief and deep faith.
I will defend it. The only exception is Islam, a brutal and archaic Ideology/Religion.
I will say again, I was on a life long Odyssey seeking God that always ended the same way, in disillusionment. Finally, declared myself an Atheist (with reservations) and have been fine with that.
I do not proselytize to anyone to adopt Atheism, it is not for everyone.
I don't care for the Bible thumping exhortations to see that I am going to Hell unless I do it their way.
These days I am Pragmatic, Realistic and demand facts, data, reliable sources, citations, attributions.
If you are offering me a Burger, and I lift off that bun and don't see what you are telling me is there, that is - The Best Burger in Creation. I will say "Where's the Beef?"
But perhaps I should refrain from Posting on Religious matters and stick to the Political or Artificial Intelligence. I really do not want to offend or insult anyone as some will take my comments to mean.
I will check out the "wheels up in 12 minutes" thread. post #190 and #278.
thank you! I feel no desire to force anything down anyone's gullet. I do, however, feel obliged to let folks know how I came to be who I am, and whose I am.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
OK...read your Posts.
So diametrically opposed to my experiences.
Great that you found your way in God, I can't say that for myself.
I wont' get into all of my negative experiences or a back and forth on this because it always winds up as sounding like I am advocating for Atheism and the other person is beating me over the head with a Bible "Don't you get it! Just ask Jesus!"
Hitting somebody over the head never convinced anybody of anything, except that it hurts.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Well Loyal deleted all his pots today. For the record I was responding to his remarks as presented back in post #25 when I posted the following detailed reply earlier.

Hi Loyal,
So let me respond to your flag points.

A. “Please tell me how to confirm my identity” The human behind an avatar confirms their identity by continuing to post enough ‘input’ on the things that matter around here. This is not a forum for chain smokers, or dog show enthusiasts, or auto mechanics seeking to further/contribute their knowledge-base on those topics (that is, on these pages). This (by it’s close connection to SKB and the MAGA movement) is a watering hole of information on topics of the day relative to political expectations and analysis. There is no acid-test. Typing a page full of data of a personal nature is not required. Some care, some don’t. What matters about the avatar is the CONTENT. That is how you confirm an identity. When a poster veers back and forth from good cop, to bad cop other participants (in general) tire of their lack of consistent thought. >>>> I don’t (and no one here does) >>>> speak for us all. I can only add to my identity here by exposing my thoughts on matters at hand. --- i.e. confirm my identity (through what my avatar presents). As for your mention of trolls, they are a reality on this forum, easily outed, and generally shunned by ‘real’ posters. When someone comes on this place posting all over, the older hands tend to wait to let the new avatar’s identity gel. Your avatar is being treated no differently. I certainly hope you are for real, and as is usual, time will tell. You have asked, and that is the answer.

B. Question: "why do I even have to confirm my identity?"
What a misunderstanding. Your avatar does not ‘have’ to confirm anything. It will do so all on its own based on your past and coming content. The human typing the words comes into focus (before too long) as a liar/truthteller or good person/bad person by the evaluation process all forums operate under. An avatar broadcasting how wonderful they are is valueless in that consideration. Come on, Loyal, you already know this. But let me continue with common trivia. This is not a face-to-face kind of place. Everyone comes and goes. Friendships emerge, and enemies emerge. It is all based on perceived identities. Most of us think of avatars as a ‘brand.’ You come to know what you get when you go there. Like ‘Papa John’s’ or ‘Microsoft.’ i.e. You seek out certain avatars and avoid others. This may sound preachy, but others reading it who have come to understand the Aubrey James avatar will be on familiar ground. This identity is confirmed.

C. “....am I not entitled to express myself, or must I conform to your views and opinions?”
You know this is a rhetorical question. Do you expect an answer like: “Yes! Do not express yourself. You must conform to the views and opinions of others!” Your chip-on-your-shoulder
is OK here. Life grinds everybody up. It is fine here to bristle and act normal. And.... much appreciated by readers. I come here (through my avatar) to catch up with other avatars who are on the same wavelengths I resonate on. I started out long ago confronting an avatar called Scout 9 with a flurry of bitter (& sarcastic) cross-postings that would make anybody grind their teeth. Within short order we transmogrified into the best of friends. I miss her wisdom greatly these days. The Paid Internet Trolls (PITs) so turned her stomach that her ability to endure their withering presence caused her to sign off. (Maybe she will return to us one day. I am hoping that the midterms will draw her back.)

D. “Do you want an actual photo? Do you want to go online face to face using Duo?” Nah. I have enough drama in the real world. Avatar exchanges are meant to be another (non-corporal) form of game playing. (Yes forums are a fantasy land.) In the same way we dress up (but not as per with clothing) to go to the ball in the real world, we are entering an internet social gathering where you need to be on point. Not drunk on the bathroom floor. Nobody (the ‘reals,’ that is) wants to peer into your bathroom, much less your eyeballs. This is a virtual environment, not for everyday personal engagements.

E. " ‘...juvenile posters with feeble posts...’ That smacks of an ad hominem attack. Is that really necessary, I thought you were the fair minded person.”
Listen Loyal. It is quite fair-minded to call a spade a spade. I never come on this forum just to rock another’s boat. But please understand your comments/questions about free will were absolutely juvenile. (Juvenile means not based on fact but misguided & weakly supported opinion.) I could tell you Trump is a shoo-in for winning in 2022. He may well do that, but it is still a juvenile statement. If you find I make a juvenile comment in past or future, feel free to let me have it with both barrels in the best way you can phrase it. I won’t be insulted. I gave point-by-point answers to your free will ‘digs’ to wake you up.

F. “So, if I have a different take, an opposing opinion, I am to be tarred and feathered....?”
You should expect others to respond to your ‘different take.’ No more, no less. Most of everything you have said in other posts seems intelligent and well-focused. But you have been confronted by reality on this side issue of free will. Nobody gets it right all the time. Fight back if you do not accept my diagnosis, or capitulate and say “ Geez, Aubrey. I never thought about it like that.” But I tend to be very blunt (with details) when I see poorly thought out declarations. Don’t think Mr. High-and-mighty Mr. Aubrey James has not had his share of corrections from other avatars who promptly corrected my mental mis-steps right here on this forum. I instantly replied to each of them “Sorry, thanks for shedding light on the issue.” --- If fact, if I am not mentally expanding my knowledge base by gaining from others, I have no business posting here at all.

G. “Here you go, exert your Free Will and please respond.”
My time (as is yours) is my coin on exchange. Certainly you will probably be the only one who reads every word of this lengthy exchange. But everything here is give and take. I close with repeating my sentiment about all new posters (new to me, that is). "It seems the avatar ‘Loyal’ is yet to confirm an identity" Only your continued participation can give us that. All avatars paint their own Portrait with the oils of their content.

P.S. Your subsequent statement about deleting posts is resonating. Months ago I deleted about 900 of my ancient posts out of sheer anger with the forum itself. It had taken a turn for the worse, but has since returned to a better (far-from-perfect) environment.

Last edited:

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
Hi Aubrey,
Thank you for responding.
I beg to respectfully disagree with the content of postings as confirming someone's identity.
This is the Internet where it takes a Cybersecurity Specialist to learn anything real about the person on the other end. Hmm...just had a thought...I wonder if a certain 3 Letter Agency has a Snowden twin reading this right now.
I could be a morbidly obese black woman pecking away at a laptop in Uganda...not to worry, I'm not.
IMHO what postings might identify and confirm are a persons views, beliefs and opinions...if, and this is a BIG IF, that person is honest, first with himself and then you.
Postings may confirm my Political leanings, or as sooo prevalent here, Religious affiliations. You want a guarantee of my identity...As Stephen K. Bannon has said. "There are no guarantees in Life." I think that's what he said.
As far as vacillating between good cop and bad cop; there are few issues that are simple black or white...wait, that could be racist...as simple as a binary choice. The Devil is in the Details, In the Weeds. There are shades of gray. IMHO those who chose to be locked in, are prisoners of their own ignorance.
I'll mention Bannon again, I have heard him many times say "I know many of you in the Posses disagree with me but...."
Was he playing good cop, bad cop?
I'm still feeling my way around here, getting a lay of the land so to speak; so yes, I've been jumping around.
I can see that it would be best to avoid the blatantly Religious pages. I can see that speaking forthrightly on that subject will be misinterpreted and to put it mildly - not appreciated.
I'll stick to the Artificial Intelligence pages and take a drink from the "watering hole of information on topics of the day relative to political expectations and analysis' BTW, do you know that AI can write a novel that you would be hard pressed to tell if it was written by a human?
BTW, I have seen a couple of my Posts receive Thumbs Ups.
Clarification: my "brand" is Independent, not Papa John's or Microsoft. Certainly not any Political Party that will take my money and then bend me over, as in RHINO' I think of myself as a Trumplican the first real President of the People.
Am I digressing...that is what happens when you're 77 years old with sleep apnea and Nocturia all night...the old brain wanders in and out of focus...
***You know this is a rhetorical question. Do you expect an answer like: “Yes! Do not express yourself. You must conform to the views and opinions of others!”***
Actually, I was kinda expecting an simple answer like: "Yes, you are free to express yourself" But your nuanced reply was pretty good too.

May I point out some confusing inconsistency:
(Yes forums are a fantasy land.)
(the ‘reals,’ that is)
This is a virtual environment
My head is spinning, I went from a "fantasy land" to "reals" to "a virtual environment".

My comments/questions about free will were absolutely juvenile?
Free Will is not settled Science, nor is it settled theologically.
Free Will has been debated for Millennium, from Ancient Greek Philosophy to modern Quantum Physics.

“All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts…

As You Like It, Act 2 scene 7

Trumplican. I like that.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"I beg to respectfully disagree with the content of postings as confirming someone's identity."
Please allow me a little more goobledegook as previously expressed. 'Someone's identity' is the key point you are missing. There is no 'someone' at all ---anywhere---- to be found on this forum. There are only verbalization thoughts reduced to print from avatars --- to be perused. Too many posters wind up off in the thermal zone thinking they are dealing with more than a conception. You have (and develop) a conception of the person(s) behind any given avatar. Eventually (when the dust settles) you rely on your 'confirmation' of your conception (of a given avatar) for inter-reaction decisions moving forward. The 'identity' is not to be confused with an actual person. (Hey, it's to a point where you almost need an off-book dictionary to keep up with forum insights.)

BTW, I would be delighted if a human involved with this particular watering hole actually was "a morbidly obese black woman pecking away at a laptop in Uganda.' Anyway, great response above. Your avatar is building up that confirmation.

My point is that there is no Lyle here. (But I & others will call you that upon request. It's all down home on our virtual Trumplican porch.) AJ

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
first, yes, I miss scout also.
second, usually, I take the long view, give me rope, they'll hang themselves.

I'll still take the view for now.
not because the responses don't seem genuine, but because they
A. came on the heels of weeks of vitriol wherein no real gave response toward any agreement
B. suddenly yhe perfect MAga shows up
C. AND says mostly knee jerk stuff in response to those who attempted some actual discourse,
D. then accused others of the very thing he was doing, which simply put is to dismiss ad hoc, then accuse.

of course, we do not esteem ourselves as having obtained, as Paul said, and so we strive for the mark of the higher calling, but there is no hope for those who have made up their minds that there is nothing there beyond what they have seen.

I asked myself, why Lord, did you show me what you showed me, once,
He answered, Because you have a big mouth...in other words He knew I would proclaim it.
Probably because I spent half a lifetime running from the hound of heaven, that when as a prodigal I came back, I was back, for real.

BUT as to why some have never had the entirety of encounters, in ways that go far far beyond the need of any convincing, I cannot say.
Other than to say, God in His infinite wisdom knows ALL of mankind.
He knows every person, He said those that have not seen, and yet will believe will be MORE blessed than those who have, when all is said and done.

Perhaps, God has been hoping that blessing to bestow upon many, at life's end.

Personally I am grateful, because I was SO certain, so very certain there was not a God, but God Himself sovereignly choose to convince me otherwise.
Still can't say why....still know I did not deserve it.

but at the end of the day, and I've said this before to people,
if I could slice off the top of my head, and pour into someone the truth, and the good things God has done in my life, the answers to prayer, the death and being sent back, the walks in the spirit, the visions, the dreams, even the transports to war with Christ over souls under real domoic attecks...
I know not, whether in the first second or third heaven, as Paul said..
all any who know know is this
God is real, more real than anything here, and more assessible.

for much of life I had this objection or that..
yeah but this, and yeah but that....
then something happened that made me give up the yeah buts, the "let's make a deal" attitude I had always taken.
I had to walk away from all I thought I knew, to a place where only mercy would help.

those that fall upon the rock will be spared, but those who refuse to fall, the rock will crush.

this means, come to end of self, admit we know not, admit we need God, acknowledge Christ is the messiah. (He only fulfilled 700 prophecies so who else could He be?)
and fall upon His mercy....He wants us to fall into His lap, and NOT to have to crush, send us from His presence, for all eternity.

those that have seen into the abyiss and return to tell of it must be heeded.
they take a LOT of flack for their witness, but they speak anyway,
why, because they know what they know that they know.
in other words, to the core.

so when someone tries to explain a spiritual concept, and the response was:
well the japs were bad people.
and so?
what's your point?
that if anything bad eists anywhere its a GOOD reason to ignore your soul, OR the deeper truths?

I think not.

• Wow

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
and one final thought, for Lyle, if you are a real...IF...thinking back on what a rebel rouser I was

and we are talking major, major sinner, major courting of disaster..

I won't go into it, but suffice it to say, when the wheels come off, for some, that's right into major trees that they crash

but, looking back at the Mercy, which was intense and regular...
Mercies that even doctors and pastors shake their heads at...

not the God who shoots you in the head, the dad that picks you up, helps you dust off and get back on the bike...

the patience of God has Far EXCEEDED ANYTHING i WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

He knew I was an orphan He knew all that had happened to me, and HE ergo made decisions based on all that, most of which we will not know until we are there with Him. Because every soul is known to Our Lord.

one time, I was on a gurney in emergency after what should have been a fatal crash
, saying, well now I've gone past 9 lives...
(this I said because I'd had over 9 deaths or near deaths, times I should have died but didn't.....and I blurted out...I'm past 9 lives...

and the ER nurse snapped back..."WELL< you're NOT a CAT."

so no God does not shoot us when we stray, He may leave us in the pig pen for a while...but He's always craning His neck our way, to see if we're coming home.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
According to this, the Chinese citizens will NEVER now be able to revolt. (See further down.). For me I learned some new things at 1:21 or so as it covers the 5g subject. How China decided to leap frog the 4g world to build the Chinese 5g enterprise (hiring the same guys who built 4g) so they could export this to many nations.

What I didn't understand til now was that their motivation was: ONLY 5g was FAST enough to establish the people control features they needed to slam the final controls on their population --- to prevent any possible overthrow or uprising from within. (Example: face recognition features.) With public street cameras literally everywhere. even people without phones can be tracked. But due to the many surveillance methods built INTO the phones & media, their government is now immune to an uprising. All those inclined against the party are easily sniffed out. (There is international gossip that under the disguise of Covid deaths, 100,000 or so people >>>and growing>>> have been terminated.)

But the real beauty is that all the tech companies worked on this project (for almost no $$$) because they wanted the 5g people internal tracking features as a commercial Godsend to allow them to build personal files on the unsuspecting citizenry in the industrialized countries (such as the USA). Which our government is now also embracing (part of why Biden's masters love Xi). Even if you secretly love MAGA/Trump. don't think the dems don't know who you are.) This is now being used by governments around the world (to China's $$$ benefit) because the totalitarian state needs this kind of power to keep the masses under their thumbs.

Great material from this guy, and your comments are a bonus. Thanks bannonfan. I am still unpacking this video's material. Whew!
Only it isn't that they know who YOU are. It's that they know who WE are.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
and one final thought, for Lyle, if you are a real...IF...thinking back on what a rebel rouser I was

and we are talking major, major sinner, major courting of disaster..

I won't go into it, but suffice it to say, when the wheels come off, for some, that's right into major trees that they crash

but, looking back at the Mercy, which was intense and regular...
Mercies that even doctors and pastors shake their heads at...

not the God who shoots you in the head, the dad that picks you up, helps you dust off and get back on the bike...

the patience of God has Far EXCEEDED ANYTHING i WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

He knew I was an orphan He knew all that had happened to me, and HE ergo made decisions based on all that, most of which we will not know until we are there with Him. Because every soul is known to Our Lord.

one time, I was on a gurney in emergency after what should have been a fatal crash
, saying, well now I've gone past 9 lives...
(this I said because I'd had over 9 deaths or near deaths, times I should have died but didn't.....and I blurted out...I'm past 9 lives...

and the ER nurse snapped back..."WELL< you're NOT a CAT."

so no God does not shoot us when we stray, He may leave us in the pig pen for a while...but He's always craning His neck our way, to see if we're coming home.
I can't pretend to know why people do these horrible things, nor why they are allowed to do them. I only know that GOD is still GOD. And I still am not.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
if I wanted to distract folks from what they should be doing...

if I wanted a different discourse, any other discourse, except the ones we should be happening, about who all the puppet masters are...
and its not just jesuits, its a medusa, with heads that know they are heads, and a few who don't even know what beast they are attached to...

but, I could always put up a picture, and say I had hundreds of deleted posts, whether true or not.

the more we are distracted the less likely we throw out the rat bastards and take our country back from ALL the player and I do mean all.

even the ones we are saving........................for last.

and all the uber bad men go to jail, and get popped from there to..................?

the left is more zealous than the right,
the woke are more active than the awakened
the falcon cannot hear the falconer...

and something slouches towards bethlehem to be born.

call the midwife.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
and say I had hundreds of deleted posts, whether true or not.
Well, something you said must have hit a hot button in Arizona.

Loyal Lyle has deleted every post with his avatar in the last hour from our stomping grounds. He seemed real to me. Atheist or not. I didn't care about what his preferences were for sure. But c'est la vie.

Enjoyed your good stuff while you were here. _________________________ "We may never see his like again." Grant on hearing of Lincoln's fate.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Well, something you said must have hit a hot button in Arizona.

Loyal Lyle has deleted every post with his avatar in the last hour from our stomping grounds. He seemed real to me. Atheist or not. I didn't care about what his preferences were for sure. But c'est la vie.

Enjoyed your good stuff while you were here. _________________________ "We may never see his like again." Grant on hearing of Lincoln's fate.

well, under normal circumstances maybe time spent thusly, but now?? not now.

make hay while the sun shines doesn't mean I have hours to waste on a distraction,

especially not when it shows up with a chinese wife just hours after I give Xi and crew holy what nots.
so what, are we supposed to tread carefully so his wifey won't be offended?? hmmm

a little too hmm for this old fishermen, you snag a dying fish, you know it when you start to clean it...and eat at yer own peril.

back to what to do...I'd say gird up in as many ways as we can, because they thought they had all this in the bag

and now its not, and we know what happens when you corner a wolverine.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Hitting somebody over the head never convinced anybody of anything, except that it hurts.

well to that I'd ask, why does it mean that its ok to thump a person on the head who has faith?

Is it because its OK for them, since their faith is NOT in God, to thump those bibles upon us?

and why, if 80% of america still says they believe in God, are we always supposed to go to the back of the bus, and shut up.

Lions, people
lambs no more....
its Lions, in the pride of the Lion King!

the time for backing down...............is over.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
well to that I'd ask, why does it mean that its ok to thump a person on the head who has faith?

Is it because its OK for them, since their faith is NOT in God, to thump those bibles upon us?

and why, if 80% of america still says they believe in God, are we always supposed to go to the back of the bus, and shut up.

Lions, people
lambs no more....
its Lions, in the pride of the Lion King!

the time for backing down...............is over.
Did I say any of that?

• Wow

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat