Xi MUST BE STOPPED

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
ok, lets just cut to the chase

in the world of power brokers, nobody has played a better game then Mr. Xi.

However he made a fatal mistake.

He decided to get ahead he would steal, kill and destroy,

It would take too long to innovate and invent, better to steal from everyone who was creative, and invade their universities and businesses the better to do that.

It would be better to take the most promising generations in the most competitive lands, and drug them into extinction.

It would be better to subsidize his own businessmen until they had undercut and driven out of business every major manufacturer, and most of the small ones as well.
Then he could control prices world wide. All he had to do was subsidize so they would sell at a loss until all others were forced out, knowing they could not compete. Mostly because nowhere else forced their people to live on 1/10th or 1/20th of the saleries of all other lands, and could therefore sell so cheap.

NOW

DOES XI know where all the fentanyl is being made???
OR COURSE HE DOES.

he has the largest military on earth, AND the largest group of corrupt politicians,
and the most survelliance spied on society of any,

so of course he know where they make it, and is aware of the cartels who smuggle it into OUR country, ON BEHALF OF HIM.

ERGO XI is responsible for all of the fentanyl flooding into this country to KILL our people.

ERGO
the person, or peoples trying to KILL our people

CAN NOT,....and must NOT be supported in any way.

Americans are not still a predudiced people, as they keep trying to paint us, but we see and hear how their government is castigating us in nothing but a bad light.
Both lands, USA and China need to remove their evil overlords.

well, until the chinese people themselves decide they do not want brutal racist thieves and killers running their government,

I can NOT support them in any way shape or form.

HOW can I support people trying to kill my children, and leaving in power those doing that?

ergo, we will LOOK ELSEWHERE,, and either PAY more, or GO WITHOUT,

but we will NOT SUPPORT THOSE TRYING TO KILL US.

If we continue to do this, then we are indeed fools.

I would suggest we start carving
"KILLED by XI of China"
upon the headstones of our young who overdose.

because, this is exactly who is killing them, and where the drug is coming from.

Please join me in boycotting china, AND ALL POLITICIANS in favor of continuing trade with china

until such time that they repent of these sins, stop stealing from us, honey pot our leaders, stop trying to drive us out of all businesses, and

STOP trying to KILL Our children!!

who is Xi, and who has the serpent dragon as their emblem???

Jhn 10:10 The thief (satan) cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

Down with Xi and may the good Lord God deal with him, and the legion of killers and thieves that follow him.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
If you are in China now, and reading this,

you should know, your leaders should also know,

that what we americans are doing now is NOT because times are tight as your shills in our government are trying to crash our economy,

your stores are empty because no self respecting american wants to shop in your stores.

amazon is closing warehouses
targets are empty
walmarts are empty.

it is NOT because folks have no money

it is because they have awakened to whom is stealing, who is killing and who is destroying the worlds economy with not a single care for anyone but themselves.

and we will not buy your widgets, or your car batteries, or anything else you try to sell us.

and as far as labeling things as made elsewhere,

we are ON TO that also.

your chance to change your government is NOW.

your chance to not go down in shame,

as the most offensive, the most corrupt,

the most cheating, loss of face empire to ever be upon the earth

IS NOW. Failure to act, will disturb all your ancestors

IN their graves,

and we must do the same, and remove our politicians that favor CCP policies,
or else our ancestors ALSO will also be groaning loud enough for ALL to HEAR THEM.

MAY the people of both countries wake up to what their leaders are really like, and remove them.

MAY the billionaires helping the CCP and their marxist lies also be deprived, and meet their maker.

May those who destroy the earth and its people be judged by the Lord God, and stopped, in their tracts, by HIM. AMEN.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
".....your chance to change your government is NOW. ....... MAY the people of both countries wake up to what their leaders are really like, and remove them........starting at about 1.00.10 minutes...horrifying"
According to this, the Chinese citizens will NEVER now be able to revolt. (See further down.). For me I learned some new things at 1:21 or so as it covers the 5g subject. How China decided to leap frog the 4g world to build the Chinese 5g enterprise (hiring the same guys who built 4g) so they could export this to many nations.

What I didn't understand til now was that their motivation was: ONLY 5g was FAST enough to establish the people control features they needed to slam the final controls on their population --- to prevent any possible overthrow or uprising from within. (Example: face recognition features.) With public street cameras literally everywhere. even people without phones can be tracked. But due to the many surveillance methods built INTO the phones & media, their government is now immune to an uprising. All those inclined against the party are easily sniffed out. (There is international gossip that under the disguise of Covid deaths, 100,000 or so people >>>and growing>>> have been terminated.)

But the real beauty is that all the tech companies worked on this project (for almost no $$$) because they wanted the 5g people internal tracking features as a commercial Godsend to allow them to build personal files on the unsuspecting citizenry in the industrialized countries (such as the USA). Which our government is now also embracing (part of why Biden's masters love Xi). Even if you secretly love MAGA/Trump. don't think the dems don't know who you are. This is now being used by governments around the world (to China's $$$ benefit) because the totalitarian state needs this kind of power to keep the masses under their thumbs.

Great material from this guy, and your comments are a bonus. Thanks bannonfan. I am still unpacking this video's material. Whew!

Last edited:
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
According to this, the Chinese citizens will NEVER now be able to revolt. (See further down.). For me I learned some new things at 1:21 or so as it covers the 5g subject. How China decided to leap frog the 4g world to build the Chinese 5g enterprise (hiring the same guys who built 4g) so they could export this to many nations.

What I didn't understand til now was that their motivation was: ONLY 5g was FAST enough to establish the people control features they needed to slam the final controls on their population --- to prevent any possible overthrow or uprising from within. (Example: face recognition features.) With public street cameras literally everywhere. even people without phones can be tracked. But due to the many survellance methods built INTO the phones & media, their government is now immune to an uprising. All those inclined against the party are easily sniffed out.

But the real beauty is that all the tech companies worked on this project (for almost no $$$) because they wanted the 5g people internal tracking features as a commercial Godsend to allow them to build personal files on the unsuspecting citizenry in the industrialized countries (such as the USA). Which our government is now also embracing (part of why Biden's masters love Xi). This is now being used by governments around the world (to China's benefit) because the totalitarian state needs this kind of power to keep the masses under their thumbs.

Great material from this guy, and your comments are a bonus. Thanks bannonfan. I am still unpacking this video's material. Whew!

thanks, I heard this 2 years ago and started sharing it then,
and absolutely General Spaulding nails it, in several areas.
the financing the 5g and more.

the thing about S.Bannon, and Robert S., is they have been there.
It is more important to listen to those who live, or have lived there, and know the language, since they see how Xi is nothing but a boss, with his mafia, doing what they always do. Mafias
They take what they want, and what they want, is everything.

I've got a couple others I saw that were excellent, and will see if I can find them.

We can not fight effectively if we do not see where the enemies are.

and, do you believe that they, and North Korean, are on the "human rights committee" of the UN.

so, I guess human rights don't include getting to keep your own organs????

another thing, hospitals here will sell OUR donor organs to these guys, and Yakuza, really any mobster anywhere can bump our patients down, and they will live, and we will die.

and this is their idea of "health are" for the people
the people should die if a mobster has money and can pay more.
In china, especially those of faith should die...takes inhumanity to a whole other level.

which basically means the hospitals and insurances are in on it. They gladly sell YOUR kids new liver, so they won't have to get stuck with the bill (insurance) or so that they'll make more money (hospitals).

the trouble here is, we have allowed educators to redefine our values.
and the new values teach do not breed, mutilate yourselves, care more the dirt than the people on it...

it's really a lifetime of teaching kids to loath themselves, and to loath those who suggest they might just be wrong about a thing or two.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
One more thought, why, when China was colonized by germans pretending to be British, and they hated that, did they become that?

I mean, why, since they resented what the dutch/brits did, with enslavments/exploitations/opium wars

why if they hated that so much, did they then BECOME that?

It would be like if the jews built cyanide showers and ovens...if they became the new hitlers.

and yet, this is exactly what china has done, they have become Shiva, destroyers of worlds.

and now they think by forgiving a tiny debt in africa they can repair that image???

its a joke,
the trillions that went to investing in China, is now locked in China, we can't get it back.

We forgot that not all children on the playground play nice. One kid will accept the loss of some marbles and just go home, another kid will hit you over the head with whatever marbles are left in his bag.

so they have stolen our pensions

and yet Joe will let them crash us entirely if they desire.

joe, is a paid shill....and so are the rinos.

Jesus was not exaggerating when He said...there are only two kingdoms, and two masters, and we will serve one or the other....but can not serve both.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
here's a short that gets into the stuff happening there now, AND on this thread......

he addresses the constant push down and other newer developments.

but, speaking of china becoming like the germans,

who do you think Chinas biggest trading partner is...

it's germany.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"....why if they hated that so much, did they then BECOME that?"
Of course, the answer is that the old pre-commie China governments fighting the British actually gave a damn against their common enemy. At minimum they wanted their people healthy. Communists do not respect or actually lift a finger for the poor ---- or care to protect them from local misfortunes.

It is so out-of-kilter that all the low-level supporters of the liberal mandate (which is disguised words for Communist) believe that the government (under Marxist ideals) will actually TAKE CARE OF THEM. The evidence all over the world does not back this up. To download any wealth in a communist society to the lowest rung would bankrupt the leaders>>> because there is no real 'progress' in making wealth. The one exception is the thinly disguised dictatorship in China. They are all about making/gathering money. But aping true communists, the 'taking care of the people' portion of their behavior is NIL.

Like I said, if only our USA voters --who support liberals these days-- saw the end of the dirt road, they might not be so short-sighted.
Education is only as good as the teacher. When taught a mountain is a hill, you can believe it until you have to cross it.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
here's where history comes in.
the feudalist came here and to south america. It was after they had been jesuitized, the spanish, portugese, french, and later the rejesuitized anglicans.

in every case, it was simpler to let the indians die than to make peace and give up some lands. why have some then they wanted it all.
ergo, soon the diseases had wiped out enough they knew what was happening and rather than stop, they came in with infected blankets, then rewrote the history books so we wouldn't know they killed untold millions.
so we aren't lilly white either. But read what Jefferson, Adams, and many others had to say about why england, and more specifically the jesuits HAD to go.....and you'll see THEY AT LEAST knew the source of all this.
which is why now-adays they are working OVERTIME to try and convince folks that our leaders were monsters....

but the chinese have had the same wool pulled over their eyes.
if they listen to their media they have no idea that thousands of kids were set on fire, by the busloads, or mowed down with tanks...
for what? for wanting a democracy. NOT mao, mot marxism.

Only when they come away from their own "educators" do they hear truth.
same in Rwanda, you would think it was a little skirmish only...unless you were there, or saw the bodies floating ny all day everyday, that some of our courageous troops whom Clinton told to "sit on their hands" brought home as proof.

this was a good article the chinese are not allowed to ever read.

somewhere, I've got a piece on jefferson.
he was not the monster they now portrait him as.
conflicted yes, a monster, NO.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the jefferson thing....is because he was calling out jesuits
AND releasing slaves, AND sleeping with a black woman, and putting his mixed race kids in his will
and oh yeah questioning the actual verses that had been corrupted by jerome, and let to stand in KJV.

this was not a stupid man.
this was a brilliant guy, awakening to ALL the deceptions...

so now they have trashed his home, and make folks think he was a monster?

whereas what he was was a man saying slavery is wrong, and we need to change, and the jesuits got us here, and they need to GO...

and THAT my friends is what theyNEVER wanted us to find out.

here is one of the best sites to start becoming aware of all this.
You need to realize that the jesuits then wrote forgeries to discredit Jesfferson...one of their many tactics.

nevertheless too much in the records.
which is why they created the smithsonian and library of congress.....it was NOT to preserve things, it was to try to hide the things that exposed them.

I'll have to add this to my jesuit page as well.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
the jefferson thing....is because he was calling out jesuits
AND releasing slaves, AND sleeping with a black woman, and putting his mixed race kids in his will
and oh yeah questioning the actual verses that had been corrupted by jerome, and let to stand in KJV.

this was not a stupid man.
this was a brilliant guy, awakening to ALL the deceptions...

so now they have trashed his home, and make folks think he was a monster?

whereas what he was was a man saying slavery is wrong, and we need to change, and the jesuits got us here, and they need to GO...

and THAT my friends is what theyNEVER wanted us to find out.

here is one of the best sites to start becoming aware of all this.
You need to realize that the jesuits then wrote forgeries to discredit Jesfferson...one of their many tactics.

nevertheless too much in the records.
which is why they created the smithsonian and library of congress.....it was NOT to preserve things, it was to try to hide the things that exposed them.

I'll have to add this to my jesuit page as well.
Jesus-Facepalm.jpg

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Xi Jinping’s Endgame for America​

Xi’s speeches make clear that he is committed to spreading China’s model of communism around the world.

September 09, 2022

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I try my best to not buy anything made in China.
I was in Costco recently.
I see a recliner for sale, good price.
I show the wife, "See it's not made in China. Let's buy it."
See points to the label: Made in Viet Nam.
She says, "That Vietnamese Company is owned by China."
After some research, she is exactly correct, that is what China is doing.
BTW, she is from Hong Kong. Her parents fled China during the Revolution. They ate the bark off the trees to stay alive. So much for Communism that our spoiled little shits know nothing about; but being spoiled little shits they whine "USA bad! Communism good!"
Another BTW, I never see the crowded Big Box store patrons checking the labels for Made in China. So, we can pass the blame all around: Politicians, Corporations. But the Devil is in the Details, in the Weeds...it's the people who keep buying it.
No 85" LED TV to watch the Super Bowl....read a book, or go play Monopoly with the Family.

thats great that you see the Nam connection, we do as well.
I feel sorry for them, but they are now a satelite land, and so we must stop buying there as well.

but on the other topic, worm food,
I thought of you when I watched this:

• Wow
Reactions: Aubrey James

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
thats great that you see the Nam connection, we do as well.
I feel sorry for them, but they are now a satelite land, and so we must stop buying there as well.

but on the other topic, worm food,
I thought of you when I watched this:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the old argument, about blaming God for what men do, is basically a ploy folks use to say God is uncaring.

The concept of free will can not be understood unless/until one realizes the exact opposite would have been the only other alternative.

in other words, were we to become like cattle, with no bad thoughts or ideas to resist, just happy cows chewing our cud in the fields, then the creation known as "let us make man in OUR OWN image", would entirely have to disappear in favor of mostly lobotomized animals of some sort, capable of just minor brain processes, enough to walk fart and chew, and little else.

Once you introduce higher brain function, then the question becomes can you force obedience, or must it be a choice.

Obviously if forced, than there's no such thing as man, our function becomes simian in nature, and whilst that may give one facial recognition skills it could hardly be called "higher function".

Yet the addition of a soul, and a trillion synapses designed specifically for higher processing and complex thought and analysis, requires the additional benefit of the freedom to both watch, observe, and decided what to then do, in light of these perceptions.

Now then you are down to the conundrum of granting freedom and the meaning of it; which simply put is there are reason to do good, and reasons to do evil...and each day we must decide between these two.
However, our decision effects all else.
were God to subjugate us to one or the other in any way, then free will, or choice would not exist.

the only idea left would be to write us a love letter, decribing what His will and/or thinking would be.
this indeed He did do, in that known as HIS WORD, i.e. the Bible.

So whilst some will choose evil, God could not grant freedom and grant that word to mean anything, were He to do beyond what He did do; and to do otherwise would have been a true cruelty, of which He God is entirely NOT GUILTY..
He did however, write the truth, He says. upon each heart, so that THEY SHALL KNOW when they sin against Him. Even in deepest jungles they do know, they all know the basics.

SO the knowledge is granted, but the will to Heed what the heart already knows, that He left to us.

The tendency to see mans cruelty as God's fault is a simplistic way to look at suffering.
It's a way of saying hey God, I'm smarter than You, you are without excuse.
But, is that fair?
How would you grant real freedom to any were they not free to do bad things as well as good?
How? Could you figure that out....for real??

How for instance, would you even know when you are experiencing joy if you had never known sorrow.
Again, we know joy when it comes, because its not a 24/7 thing.

How would God grant knowledge or wisdom to anyone, minus letting them experience all of life's permutations.
And, how, could the question asked, have any meaning, were we not able to comprehend that
there may be more than one answer?

ergo the gift of life, followed by the gift of freewill, is what at least starts us on the road toward truth, and towards the Lord, for He IS Truth.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I agree the japs were intensely cruel, as were the jesuits.
Many inhumane cultures exist when they get into idol worship, whether than be worship of an emporer or a pope...it's end result are de-humanized beings.

but here is a thought, why, when americans came to the aid of the chinese during that time, and gave their lives to spare the chinese from those atrocities,
do you all now turn on the americans, installing monsters who destroy your own people, and also trying to destroy the very people who helped you chinese in your hour of need?
How is that for schizoid?
And before you say we did it first, NO, that was the german/british trading companies, under the direction of the false harlot church...the one that thought, and taught, that slavery was a good thing.

• Wow

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"The tendency to see mans cruelty as God's fault is a simplistic way to look at suffering."
The other side of the coin is to say that mans cruelty is Satan's fault; is a Bibllistic way to look at suffering. Man's cruelty is on a sliding scale with man's benevolence in each individual. The Raelian Movement (a modern way of life not to confused with a religion) generally proclaim it is the other humans/influencers around you that adjust the scale as you age to it's resting position. Of course, like the Ferrangi, they also believe the world fixation on women publicly covering their breasts is ridiculous.

Anyway, I've weighed in on this forum on the vapid intelligence behind atheism many times. I cherish my (few) atheist friends, and never hold it against them. If I was a Raelian, (which I am not) I would proclaim all women are created equal, and let the chips fall where they may.

Well, bannonfan, as you said in your powerful summations, "...ergo the gift of life, followed by the gift of freewill" This is a concept inexplicable to a Darwinist. Free will cannot exist without a unique (yes UNIQUE!) spirit in order to enable life. I am not you & it is inconceivable otherwise. Even identical twins fall just as short as an Eskimo and myself do.
====================================================

The strangely new avatar ‘Loyal’ is laying down some extensive posts as of late >>>> that sound strangely familiar. At any rate, let me chime in without a tap dance, which is how I roll.

Man does have free will. The charge against God is: be dutiful or ‘spend Eternity in Hell.’ Not to quibble, but not many religions I know of have that as their dogma. In fact typical religions are there to give you goalposts to move towards as you exercise your free---- will-----.

You bannonfan are free to leave’, etc. Well it is obvious bannonfan can get up and leave despite the empty threat; or despite the valid threat. Choices are influenced by prior knowledge. This threat analogy is a poor poor argument against free will. People have died under torture, which goes far beyond a threat. Some people will not be moved off of their decisions, it seems.

The monster bit is followed by the useless question: ‘What kind of God would allow this?'' Even a juvenile in a Tn church can answer: The kind of God that cherishes free will.

The Devil comment is lame also. i.e. ‘God... allows the devil to continue in this world.’ Of course. It doesn’t seem a very familiar God that would create Heaven on Earth. === If there already was a Heaven, what is the point of a 2nd heaven? Ecumenical councils (and a few Synods) have been called on far less important issues than this. Old tired question of no merit.

God??? man up & accept responsibility’?
That was the entire point of Jesus. God was taking responsibility -once again -as always.

the Never Never Land of Make Believe’ I beg to differ. If a spirit endures after the corpus death, then it has to go/be somewhere. In the concept of spirituality, there is a reality, as well as a time for it to reside in the crystal moment (NOW!), which is not ‘never.’ Manifested in a corpus or not, the ‘or not’ (i.e. the plane of existence) may be named whatever. A rose is the same by any other name.

It seems the avatar ‘Loyal’ is yet to confirm an identity. But given a little more time we (reals on the forum) will have enough words to frame the picture properly. I do not like spending time with (so far) (sometimes) juvenile posters with feeble posts, so I’ll be patient and wait for more oil to be applied to the canvas. Like I said, this voice is starting to sound familiar. (I did like the opening post from a stranger. ---That is, a stranger to me. --- Or to me not.)

----------------------
Let's lighten the mood here, O.K. --------- When asked if he believed in free will, William James replied "Of course I do. I have no other choice,"

Last edited:

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
ok, lets just cut to the chase

in the world of power brokers, nobody has played a better game then Mr. Xi.

However he made a fatal mistake.

He decided to get ahead he would steal, kill and destroy,

It would take too long to innovate and invent, better to steal from everyone who was creative, and invade their universities and businesses the better to do that.

It would be better to take the most promising generations in the most competitive lands, and drug them into extinction.

It would be better to subsidize his own businessmen until they had undercut and driven out of business every major manufacturer, and most of the small ones as well.
Then he could control prices world wide. All he had to do was subsidize so they would sell at a loss until all others were forced out, knowing they could not compete. Mostly because nowhere else forced their people to live on 1/10th or 1/20th of the saleries of all other lands, and could therefore sell so cheap.

NOW

DOES XI know where all the fentanyl is being made???
OR COURSE HE DOES.

he has the largest military on earth, AND the largest group of corrupt politicians,
and the most survelliance spied on society of any,

so of course he know where they make it, and is aware of the cartels who smuggle it into OUR country, ON BEHALF OF HIM.

ERGO XI is responsible for all of the fentanyl flooding into this country to KILL our people.

ERGO
the person, or peoples trying to KILL our people

CAN NOT,....and must NOT be supported in any way.

Americans are not still a predudiced people, as they keep trying to paint us, but we see and hear how their government is castigating us in nothing but a bad light.
Both lands, USA and China need to remove their evil overlords.

well, until the chinese people themselves decide they do not want brutal racist thieves and killers running their government,

I can NOT support them in any way shape or form.

HOW can I support people trying to kill my children, and leaving in power those doing that?

ergo, we will LOOK ELSEWHERE,, and either PAY more, or GO WITHOUT,

but we will NOT SUPPORT THOSE TRYING TO KILL US.

If we continue to do this, then we are indeed fools.

I would suggest we start carving
"KILLED by XI of China"
upon the headstones of our young who overdose.

because, this is exactly who is killing them, and where the drug is coming from.

Please join me in boycotting china, AND ALL POLITICIANS in favor of continuing trade with china

until such time that they repent of these sins, stop stealing from us, honey pot our leaders, stop trying to drive us out of all businesses, and

STOP trying to KILL Our children!!

who is Xi, and who has the serpent dragon as their emblem???

Jhn 10:10 The thief (satan) cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

Down with Xi and may the good Lord God deal with him, and the legion of killers and thieves that follow him.
we have been sadly remiss in letting Xi slide through and not discussing his ambitions. You are right, he must be stopped - he AND his boss, lucifer.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat