Wth did Bannon cut his hair off?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Cherubina

Feb 21, 2021
Pennsylvania
I shed a tiny tear when he admitted it this morning, (I liked the long hair) but at the same time I totally understand his decision. This Mid-Atlantic/ tropical heat is basically the same as a jungle in India. I'm a woman and my hair is twice as long as his ever was, and I'm seriously ready to cut as much off.

My other thought is, with the growth of audience, and success of the show, being more "polished" is important for casual (new) viewers to take him more seriously. Ready for prime-time.
*Winning*

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
I shed a tiny tear when he admitted it this morning, (I liked the long hair) but at the same time I totally understand his decision. This Mid-Atlantic/ tropical heat is basically the same as a jungle in India. I'm a woman and my hair is twice as long as his ever was, and I'm seriously ready to cut as much off.

My other thought is, with the growth of audience, and success of the show, being more "polished" is important for casual (new) viewers to take him more seriously. Ready for prime-time.
*Winning*
Well, Bannon didn't have to worry about this: ; Present company excepted to be safe - KIDDING 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Cherubina

Cherubina

Feb 21, 2021
Pennsylvania
Well, Bannon didn't have to worry about this: ; Present company excepted to be safe - KIDDING 😆

Oy vey! Yes, here we see the unfortunate conundrum of the older woman: looking for comfort, trying to remain attractive. Gee thanks for that video 😝 ~ I'm not ready to take the chance at being called a "Karen" ~ maybe I'll stick to my wicked Librarian look. Up-do, glasses and lipstick.

Reactions: Glenn Rosulek

KathyofAmerica

Feb 13, 2021
Steve looks fantastic with his hair cut short! Maybe, he’s gearing up to advise President Trump, again. Trump would be wise to bring Steve back on board as his political adviser. He listened to a lot of wrong people on his first term in office. <><
Wishful thinking. I think Bannon had lots of opposition (regarding staff) from certain individuals in the White House who could not be challenged. He's a brilliant strategist and advisor but he would be just as effective on the ground helping to educate, motivate and instigate citizen efforts (as he is doing now) and advising populist movements worldwide. As we all now know, this crime against humanity in our country was a coordinated world-wide effort with bad hombres from within the country as well. The problem will have to be dealt with in a team effort from within our country and without. Mr. Bannon is a serious player on this stage. God will show him what to do. Doors will open and close.

Last edited:

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas

*Winning*
Yes...perhaps.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
This may seem odd but I never watched Breitbart, I did not know who Alex Jones was/is. I rarely watch TV. But when Bannon allegedly labeled Ivanka "dumb as a brick", he had my attention and admiration. That hit the news feeds. I have watched Bannon off and on since and could not believe Trump cut the real brain loose from the entire operation. I do not agree with Bannon fully but he is correct on China, the border and immigration, and the evil Bush family. I wish he could see the real truth with respect to Israel.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat