WI "secure" audit reveals election fraud

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Ad
Digi-Key Electronics
Honeywell Sensing And Produc

Lt. Col. Wendy Rogers

WI "secure" audit reveals election fraud​

8:18 AM
Time for forensic audit! Hi Glenn, Wisconsin just finished a non-forensic audit. Though flawed, it showed what we in AZ already know: the 2020 election was fatally flawed and needs to be decertified! I'm Arizona Senator Wendy Rogers. I am the
WI "secure" audit reveals election fraud
LR
Lt. Col. Wendy Rogers
To:
Glenn Rosulek
Wed 10/27/2021 8:18 AM
Hi Glenn,

Wisconsin just finished a non-forensic audit.

Though flawed, it showed what we in AZ already know: the 2020 election was fatally flawed and needs to be decertified!

I'm Arizona Senator Wendy Rogers. I am the Arizona Senator changing laws and exposing fraud in our elections, nationwide! Help me spread audits to the whole country!

I am glad Wisconsin reviewed their election. It was not truly an audit, however; because it lacked completeness. There was no forensic component.

That said, there are some things it found that are important for us to know.
RSBN reports:

The Wisconsin audit has been highly anticipated, especially in light of Joe Biden’s narrow margin of victory at just 21,000 votes in the state. However, according to Matt Batzel, a Wisconsin election activist and director of the American Majority conservative grassroots organization, the Legislative Audit Bureau allegedly did not examine ballot curing at all, which has been a major proponent of election fraud across the country.

Despite the media’s claims that the Wisconsin audit was perfectly fair and secure, the Audit Bureau’s own report stated that 6.9 percent of ballot envelopes reviewed were missing witness information, which could represent tens of thousands of ballots. Batzel also reported that over “12,000 deceased individuals were left on the voter rolls because clerks ‘made no determination’ on their deaths.” Strangely enough, these dead voters were not removed until after the election was over.

Additionally, OANN anchor Christina Bobb reported this week that 44,272 individuals in Wisconsin allegedly voted without proof of identification.

Despite the lingering questions surrounding the irregularities, the Audit Bureau insists that the Wisconsin presidential election was accurate and fair. However, they did identify inconsistent administration of election laws based on their reviews.

In fact, the bureau made 30 recommendations for the Wisconsin Elections Commissions to mull over, in addition to 18 legal changes, which would be considered by the legislature.

The question, then, begs – how was the election reportedly safe and secure when there were numerous election laws that were admittedly inconsistent during the process of counting and receiving ballots (according to the bureau’s own findings)?

Wisconsin's margin was just over 20,000 ballots. There was enough fraud to change the outcome- just like in Arizona.

Remember, the fraud we find may not be millions of votes- but it doesn't have to be millions of votes, to have corrected the error that put the illegitimate Biden regime into office!

And then President Trump end's up putting out a statement that links to my website of the Cyber Ninja's response to Maricopa.
We are not taking the Audit and stuffing it away, never to be used. We are spreading audits to other states. Close to 180 state legislators have signed up with us!

We are assembling election integrity laws other states can copy. We are showing them how to do a proper FORENSIC audit. And we are bringing more states to our side.

We have 39 states represented now. That is REAL progress.

Biden and Merrick Garland will try to intimidate us. RINOs will dismiss us, because they don't want Trump back in office! Will you help me pursue justice after the Audit?

Nearly 1.1 million patriots have signed my petition. This train is moving, and I want YOU on it! Help us grow our movement for audits!

We need to audit every state. Help me push for this!

America First,
Wendy Rogers, Lt Col USAF (ret)
Arizona State Senator
Arizona's 6th Legislative District
P.S. George Soros and the leftwing billionaires are going to target my district again with millions of dollars in attack ads like they did last time. Will you help me fend off the attacks by contributing before the end of this month?

PAID FOR BY WENDY ROGERS FOR AZ SENATE
Wendy Rogers is a retired member of the Air Force. Use of military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Air Force or the Department of Defense.
Copyright © 2021 Wendy Rogers for AZ Senate, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Wendy Rogers for AZ Senate
2700 S Woodlands Village Blvd Ste 300-242
Flagstaff, AZ 86001-7128
Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat