WHY TRUMP IS DOING SO WELL...AND AGAIN TODAY

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
was alaska awesome oR what

gotta love the guy..

who else called a spade a spade...ever....that knew who the spades really are?

bottom line,

Saul in the bible was represented by Obleama/Biden

David in the Bible is Trump.

David was waitint for God to take Saul out.

Trump is waiting for God to take Biden out.

I feel like I'll bet most of Davids men felt....to heck with slicing his robe, slice his neck!!

But we know, not to get ahead of God, and to fight in the spirit first, and wait for the Lord to part those waves.

Meanwhile, you gotta love this guy if you care at all about freedom and/or truth.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Yes, i enjoyed his Nevada speech very much too. It was needed for us all, unity, process of healing, strengthening each other, as though we were all there. Because we were, through the Holy Spirit 🙏🏻.

Reactions: Aubrey James

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

gotta love the guy..

bottom line,

I feel like I'll bet most of Davids men felt....to heck with slicing his robe, slice his neck!!

But we know, not to get ahead of God, and to fight in the spirit first, and wait for the Lord to part those waves.

Meanwhile, you gotta love this guy if you care at all about freedom and/or truth.

FRIDAY-bannonfan -149pm-115AM-13 hours
aubrey james-411 AM- 16 hours

SATURDAY bannonfan 819AM-1214 AM -16HOURS
AJ-229AM-18HOURS

bannonfan CATHOLIC BIGOT
ALL YOU DO IS SPEND YOUR WHOLE LIFE ON THIS FORUM
PREACHING YOUR POISON VIEW OF THE BIBLE

@David in the Bible is Trump.

AM HERE TO TAKE THE SON OF SATAN OUT

FYI-bannonfan's FATHER RAN A WHORE HOUSE
FOR PERVERTED PRIESTS
HIS FATHER WAS GAY/BI/SEXUAL ALSO SOLD ILLEGAL BOOZE
DURING PROHIBITION

bannonfan -MAYBE YOUR FATHER PROVIDED THE ENTERTAINMENT?
PERHAPS YOUR DAD WAS PART OF THE SEXUAL ENTERTAINMENT?

For the Newcomers-
DECEITFULFAN/bannonfan: IS AN UNRECONSTRUCTED Know Nothing
WHO SPENDS HALF HIS TIME HERE SPREADING OLD LIBELS AGAINST CATHOLICS

bannonfan uses this forum as his personal religious mental masturbation to control the forum to his view of God-
This is his "only" refuge for that task.

bannonfan USES INFORMATION FROM UNBIBLICAL TEACHERS
PASTORS JOSHUA CHAVEZ AND TONY ALAMO
ALSO INVOLVED IN SEXUAL SCANDALS/PEDOPHILIA
this is bannonfan's TRUSTED CHRISTIAN NEWS SOURCE

ONCE AGAIN:
bannonfan's FATHER RAN A WHORE HOUSE
EVERYTHING bannonfan usually threads usually ends up about
some sexual perversion, perhaps something rooted from his chilhood
and the FAMILY BUSINESS.

FYI-NEWCOMERS
https://www.warroomforum.com/threads/flag-shirt.30638/
POST #19
@Aubrey James
"By my count, we're down to about a dozen participating reals. (Once there were over a hundred.) And still I enjoy their presence."

THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS THE PRIMARY REASON WHY OVER
100 HUNDRED MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM DO NOT FOLLOW
THE SCARRED ELDER bannonfan.
THEY HAVE SEEN THE CHARADE OF HIS FALSE MINISTRY AND HAVE LEFT.

ACTUALLY THERE ARE ONLY THREE CATHOLIC BASHERS ON THIS FORUM
NOT TWELVE.
bannonfan, JANESPEARL7 AND AUBREY JAMES.

IT'S SUNDAY
For those who pray, pray for THEM especially bannonfan so that the hate and deceit in their hearts will subside...

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"It was needed for us all, unity, process of healing, strengthening each other, as though we were all there." (for Trump's speech)
Hi Made in the USA. Bless you on this Sunday. Well, let me skip over to PITs now, which I hate (it gunks up my day by) ---- filling the forum in on their garbage (as usual).

Z-Woman was shown in a previous post of mine to average 26 posts a day. 7 days a week. All trash. (Don't you wish you had time to do that?) Which is typical for a PIT. Bannonfan is a retired senior --and certainly is appreciated for every post he can squeeze out to his audience. Me, I give the forum what moments I can spare. I drop in & leave sporadically as time permits.

Z-Woman (who CAN NOT tell the truth to this Forum if a gun was at its head) presents the following info for unknown purposes in a giant garbage thread a few posts back on this thread:

AJ-229AM-18HOURS

Is Z-Woman a LIAR? But of course. We all know that. I won’t speak for bannonfan, but here is the truth on my activity here:

Thursday afternoon in a 3 hour span I had three posts. FRIDAY I WAS GONE AND NEVER EVEN POSTED ONCE. ----Yesterday (Saturday) I posted two times once in the AM.
And this will be my fourth post today (Sunday, a day of rest). See the below SNIP of my recent Forum activity.

!!!!! Most alarmingly, Z-Woman attests I posted for 16 hours on Friday, and the truth is I never posted even once. Oh sure, once early Sat once in the AM. Oh yeah, that was 'Friday'
So Z-woman --Liar liar pants (or skirt) on fire. What a waste of a life... 26 times a day. ------ Those are computer assisted PIT hours, friends.
& nobody replies back to it..... Only money keeps it going,

Aubrey Thursday to Sunday.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Hi Made in the USA. Bless you on this Sunday. Well, let me skip over to PITs now, which I hate (it gunks up my day by) ---- filling the forum in on their garbage (as usual).

Z-Woman was shown in a previous post of mine to average 26 posts a day. 7 days a week. All trash. (Don't you wish you had time to do that?) Which is typical for a PIT. Bannonfan is a retired senior --and certainly is appreciated for every post he can squeeze out to his audience. Me, I give the forum what time I can spare.

Z-Woman (who can’t tell the truth to this Forum if a gun was at its head) presents the following info for unknown purposes in a giant garbage thread a few posts back on this thread:

AJ-229AM-18HOURS

Is Z-Woman a LIAR? But of course. We all know that. I won’t speak for bannonfan, but here is the truth on my activity here:

Thursday in a 3 hour span I had three posts. FRIDAY I WAS GONE AND NEVER EVEN POSTED ONCE, INCLUDING THE AM. ----Yesterday (Saturday) I posted two times.
And this will be my fourth post today (Sunday, a day of rest). See the below SNIP of my recent Forum activity.

!!!!! Most alarmingly, Z-Woman attests I posted for 16 hours on Friday, and the truth is I never posted even once. Oh sure, once early Sat once in the AM. Oh yeah, that was 'Friday'
So Z-woman --Liar liar pants (or skirt) on fire. What a waste of a life...

View attachment 16773

I rather doubt that any actual person in here, (not being paid to harass all of us)
has ANY doubt that we are not the same person. We have as different a voice as two could ever have.

So not to worry, the beleivers in here are no dummies, and the non-beleivers are mostly nicodemus types.

It has become more enjoyable since the crazy settled down. I know, some say we are nuts and sheeple etc etc etc.
in the end, who cares what they think.
only One to concern ourselves with. Only what He thinks of us matters to us.

not to worry AJ, we are not swayed by CP CM WF ZR or any of the rest of them...we know what we know.

the trouble with digtal is anybody can be anybody or pretend to be...
but in the end, if we put ourselves out there a little, it becomes obvious eventually of what spirit we each are.

and the good in that is we can then share ideas, prayers, or just get a chuckle or frustration out.

what bothers the devil, is when people do see him,

but I am reminded of the word mystery. It is musterion in greek, and it means "until God unveils it to you" or, "until the scales fall from the eyes, and then you'll see".

So the only mystery to a believer is what they have not asked God to unveil and help them discern.

Q and A.

Question...how to discern people
Answer....test the spirits to see if they be of God,

Q how do I test them
A. get them to proclaim their own beliefs. see if they try to bear with, or always attack, let the Holy One teach you.

Q. what going forward should we do....test the people wanting to get elected JUST LIKE THAT.

we had a meeting yesterday....nobody asked the right questions..finally I did, and got LOTS of applause, and LOTS of dirty looks.

nobody is dealing with the 2020 thing.....or wants to...and we will have to confront to KEEP them from being destroyed.

why, because every state that had the machines will have the SAME algoritum, and we need to see it in multiple states so that NO ONE can ever say it was not so.

So to me, preserving the ballots is crucial.

then the other question, and no one asked but me.....WHAT ABOUT THE PRINTER???

they used a printer that screwed up all the ballots...

YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE SUPervisors WATCH the ballots, thr right paper, no mistakes, no SHARPIES< and NO positioning of names so that bleed thru can influence another box.

unless the MAGA movement gets IN THE FACE of these most ALL DEM AND RINO folks that run most counties we will NEVER
get our counties back.

share this with everyone....MAKE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS< THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS.

We all must, we all must participate,

at SOME level to not go active now,

is to desert our country.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Z-Woman was shown in a previous post of mine to average 26 posts a day. 7 days a week. All trash. (Don't you wish you had time to do that?) Which is typical for a PIT. Bannonfan is a retired senior --and certainly is appreciated for every post he can squeeze out to his audience. Me, I give the forum what moments I can spare. I drop in & leave sporadically as time permits.

Z-Woman (who CAN NOT tell the truth to this Forum if a gun was at its head) presents the following info for unknown purposes in a giant garbage thread a few posts back on this thread:

AJ-229AM-18HOURS

Thursday afternoon in a 3 hour span I had three posts. FRIDAY I WAS GONE AND NEVER EVEN POSTED ONCE. ----Yesterday (Saturday) I posted two times once in the AM.

So Z-woman --Liar liar pants (or skirt) on fire. What a waste of a life... 26 times a day. ------ Those are computer assisted PIT hours, friends.

View attachment 16773

1ST POST ON FRIDAY
1:49PM
https://www.warroomforum.com/thread...urt-panel-casts-doubt-on-daca-legality.30893/

LAST POST ON FRIDAY
1:15 AM
https://www.warroomforum.com/threads/war-room-pandemic-podcast-is-all-messed-up.30930/

clicked on your avatar AJ when starting to post it tells me what time last seen
YOU DON'T POST-- AJ, A S S WIPE
YOUR FINGER IS ALWAYS UP under bannonfan a s s

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
I rather doubt that any actual person in here, (not being paid to harass all of us)
has ANY doubt that we are not the same person. We have as different a voice as two could ever have.

So not to worry, the beleivers in here are no dummies, and the non-beleivers are mostly nicodemus types.

It has become more enjoyable since the crazy settled down. I know, some say we are nuts and sheeple etc etc etc.
in the end, who cares what they think.
only One to concern ourselves with. Only what He thinks of us matters to us.

not to worry AJ, we are not swayed by CP CM WF ZR or any of the rest of them...we know what we know.

the trouble with digtal is anybody can be anybody or pretend to be...
but in the end, if we put ourselves out there a little, it becomes obvious eventually of what spirit we each are.

and the good in that is we can then share ideas, prayers, or just get a chuckle or frustration out.

what bothers the devil, is when people do see him,

but I am reminded of the word mystery. It is musterion in greek, and it means "until God unveils it to you" or, "until the scales fall from the eyes, and then you'll see".

So the only mystery to a believer is what they have not asked God to unveil and help them discern.

Q and A.

Question...how to discern people
Answer....test the spirits to see if they be of God,

Q how do I test them
A. get them to proclaim their own beliefs. see if they try to bear with, or always attack, let the Holy One teach you.

Q. what going forward should we do....test the people wanting to get elected JUST LIKE THAT.

we had a meeting yesterday....nobody asked the right questions..finally I did, and got LOTS of applause, and LOTS of dirty looks.

nobody is dealing with the 2020 thing.....or wants to...and we will have to confront to KEEP them from being destroyed.

why, because every state that had the machines will have the SAME algoritum, and we need to see it in multiple states so that NO ONE can ever say it was not so.

So to me, preserving the ballots is crucial.

then the other question, and no one asked but me.....WHAT ABOUT THE PRINTER???

they used a printer that screwed up all the ballots...

YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE SUPervisors WATCH the ballots, thr right paper, no mistakes, no SHARPIES< and NO positioning of names so that bleed thru can influence another box.

unless the MAGA movement gets IN THE FACE of these most ALL DEM AND RINO folks that run most counties we will NEVER
get our counties back.

share this with everyone....MAKE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS< THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS.

We all must, we all must participate,

at SOME level to not go active now,

is to desert our country.
Only you AJ ...what happened?
All you have to do is to get the SON OF SATAN TO knock off the Catholic bashing
STOP PERSISTING EVERYONE WHO DISAGREE'S WITH YOU IS A FOREIGN AGENT/PIT

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"I rather doubt that any actual person in here, (not being paid to harass all of us) has ANY doubt that we are not the same person."
Oh, so this is the reason Z-Woman is AGAIN lying that I posted Friday. The two links it cites are of you (not me) posting here bannonfan. (That is its insane defense for getting caught lying -WITH A SNIP AS EVIDENCE..) .......>>>>>>........When YOU post, it is actually me! Oh yeah.

And above in Post #9 it threatens my Avatar. Oh my gosh! It is going to invent & print bad things about my Avatar if you & I don't stop saying the truth about it on the forum.
Heavens NO! Not that! It is confident that lies + sticks + stones will break my bones. Let us see what happens next. Oh yeah again.

---------------------------

CODA: And again it posts (below) the same links. I don't see Aubrey James at the end of either click. This delusional PIT needs to be institutionalized, and fast. Do we have another Knighty in the making? Over & over with the same vapors? It dances on an anthill ---- I. (Z-Woman) demand that somebody agree that Friday does not end at midnight!" But where is the AJ post? Nowhere to be seen. That makes it a double liar. OH ho ho ho.

CODA 2: As if the number of hours any MAGA Avatar posts here is some kind of crime. Now it wants to dictate how often we may post. CUH- RAZY. A run-over dog in the highway.
I guess we have to witness the death throes below. (Yep, it is Knighty with the old tired posts again & again. A proven strategy.)

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Oh, so this is the reason Z-Woman is AGAIN lying that I posted Friday. The two links it cites are of you (not me) posting here bannonfan. (That is its insane defense for getting caught lying -WITH A SNIP AS EVIDENCE..) .......>>>>>>........When YOU post, it is actually me! Oh yeah.

And above in Post #9 it threatens my Avatar. Oh my gosh! It is going to invent & print bad things about my Avatar if you & I don't stop saying the truth about it on the forum.
Heavens NO! Not that! It is confident that lies + sticks + stones will break my bones. Let us see what happens next. Oh yeah again.
1ST POST ON FRIDAY
1:49PM
https://www.warroomforum.com/thread...urt-panel-casts-doubt-on-daca-legality.30893/

LAST POST ON FRIDAY
1:15 AM
https://www.warroomforum.com/threads/war-room-pandemic-podcast-is-all-messed-up.30930/

clicked on your avatar AJ when starting to post it tells me what time last seen
YOU DON'T POST-- AJ, A S S WIPE
YOUR FINGER IS ALWAYS UP under bannonfan a s s

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

AJ-229AM-18HOURS

View attachment 16773
bannonfan CATHOLIC BIGOT

@David in the Bible is Trump.

AM HERE TO TAKE THE SON OF SATAN OUT

FYI-bannonfan's FATHER RAN A WHORE HOUSE
FOR PERVERTED PRIESTS
HIS FATHER WAS GAY/BI/SEXUAL ALSO SOLD ILLEGAL BOOZE
DURING PROHIBITION

bannonfan -MAYBE YOUR FATHER PROVIDED THE ENTERTAINMENT?
PERHAPS YOUR DAD WAS PART OF THE SEXUAL ENTERTAINMENT?

For the Newcomers-
DECEITFULFAN/bannonfan: IS AN UNRECONSTRUCTED Know Nothing
WHO SPENDS HALF HIS TIME HERE SPREADING OLD LIBELS AGAINST CATHOLICS

bannonfan uses this forum as his personal religious mental masturbation to control the forum to his view of God-
This is his "only" refuge for that task.

bannonfan USES INFORMATION FROM UNBIBLICAL TEACHERS
PASTORS JOSHUA CHAVEZ AND TONY ALAMO
ALSO INVOLVED IN SEXUAL SCANDALS/PEDOPHILIA
this is bannonfan's TRUSTED CHRISTIAN NEWS SOURCE

ONCE AGAIN:
bannonfan's FATHER RAN A WHORE HOUSE
EVERYTHING bannonfan usually threads usually ends up about
some sexual perversion, perhaps something rooted from his chilhood
and the FAMILY BUSINESS.

FYI-NEWCOMERS
https://www.warroomforum.com/threads/flag-shirt.30638/
POST #19
@Aubrey James
"By my count, we're down to about a dozen participating reals. (Once there were over a hundred.) And still I enjoy their presence."

THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS THE PRIMARY REASON WHY OVER
100 HUNDRED MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM DO NOT FOLLOW
THE SCARRED ELDER bannonfan.
THEY HAVE SEEN THE CHARADE OF HIS FALSE MINISTRY AND HAVE LEFT.

ACTUALLY THERE ARE ONLY THREE CATHOLIC BASHERS ON THIS FORUM
NOT TWELVE.
bannonfan, JANESPEARL7 AND AUBREY JAMES.

IT'S SUNDAY
For those who pray, pray for THEM especially bannonfan so that the hate and deceit in their hearts will subside...

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon

gotta love the guy..

bottom line,

Sadly, most would rather be the son hunting down the enemy, than a shivering naked man hiding in a cave.

But we know how the story ends.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
bannonfan CATHOLIC BIGOT
Amazing, you have successfully defined BIGOT and simultaneously described yourself as one.

In other words, a ‘poison view of the Bible’ would be one which decries another’s view to be poisonous.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021

---------------------------

CODA: And again it posts (below) the same links. I don't see Aubrey James at the end of either click. This delusional PIT needs to be institutionalized, and fast. Do we have another Knighty in the making? Over & over with the same vapors? It dances on an anthill ---- I. (Z-Woman) demand that somebody agree that Friday does not end at midnight!" But where is the AJ post? Nowhere to be seen. That makes it a double liar. OH ho ho ho.

CODA 2: As if the number of hours any MAGA Avatar posts here is some kind of crime. Now it wants to dictate how often we may post. CUH- RAZY. A run-over dog in the highway.
I guess we have to witness the death throes below. (Yep, it is Knighty with the old tired posts again & again. A proven strategy.)

here's what I don't get, why does it care ?
I mean, why care if catholic errors are exposed?
why ignore the hundred times we've all said we love catholics, not the doctrines that are heretical?

the reason is, the demons like catholic stuff to continue.

after all, the prophesy is fulfilled the whore and islam have deceived most of the people on the planet, just as God said would happen.
but anytime one points out this is a deception they get attacked.
Just like when Jesus said to the religios of His day, your religion is in vain, and for this they tried to kill Him, and eventually did,
so it is today....anyone who dares to speak the truth must DIE, and must be evil.
well, maybe, or maybe, they are just telling the truth.

But, I guess everybody who has satan as father wants to not have him of his lies exposed.

How can you say you love God, when you do not obey Him? Jesus asked?
Or how can you say you love God when you do not listen to Me, and I came from God. If you loved God, you would listen to me.
"Before, when you said you knew not the truth, it was not held against you,
but now, now that you say you do know...now it will be held against you." again, Jesus speaking.

some folks do not beleive folks can be demon possessed today. Why did Jesus beleive it, and cast thousands out of people, if it were not true?

It is true, and we are witnessing it in this forum.

PS. one man, known as the Gadarene, had a legion of demons in him...which was, several thousand. He had embraced them.
the pigs however, ran and drowned themselves.....they had more sense than the man.
maybe the name should be Z-legion? eureka!!

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
here's what I don't get, why does it care ?
I mean, why care if catholic errors are exposed?
why ignore the hundred times we've all said we love catholics, not the doctrines that are heretical?

the reason is, the demons like catholic stuff to continue.

after all, the prophesy is fulfilled the whore and islam have deceived most of the people on the planet, just as God said would happen.
but anytime one points out this is a deception they get attacked.
Just like when Jesus said to the religios of His day, your religion is in vain, and for this they tried to kill Him, and eventually did,
so it is today....anyone who dares to speak the truth must DIE, and must be evil.
well, maybe, or maybe, they are just telling the truth.

But, I guess everybody who has satan as father wants to not have him of his lies exposed.

How can you say you love God, when you do not obey Him? Jesus asked?
Or how can you say you love God when you do not listen to Me, and I came from God. If you loved God, you would listen to me.
"Before, when you said you knew not the truth, it was not held against you,
but now, now that you say you do know...now it will be held against you." again, Jesus speaking.

some folks do not beleive folks can be demon possessed today. Why did Jesus beleive it, and cast thousands out of people, if it were not true?

It is true, and we are witnessing it in this forum.

PS. one man, known as the Gadarene, had a legion of demons in him...which was, several thousand. He had embraced them.
the pigs however, ran and drowned themselves.....they had more sense than the man.
maybe the name should be Z-legion? eureka!!

The Dark Night Of The Soul

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
alaskans know it is only by God's grace that any survive in this world. Their environment reminds them of this daily.
plus, how will they sell the world on more melt down factories, plutonium factories, solar panels, and cars they can shut down with a button from space, if alaska gives us oil....that to the profiteers makes alaska their enemy.

the dems want to shut it down, or give it back to russia....if folks go away, then they will reopen it so THEY can have all the gold mined with no regs, and oil revenues, whereas now they fo to the people.

right now, the alaskans get to keep the oil rev...and pay no taxes...and the dems HATE that.

the REALLY HATE THAT.

so Biden in his first week did everything in his power to shut it all down, ALL OF IT.

oh and that death tax they have promised to get rid of in like forever, well they never will.

that is there so that a huy can't afford to keep dads farm, or dads fishing boat....

its designed to give all lands to big agra, and all fishing to big meat packers...

it is all a tax designed to keep the middle class from thriving and expanding.

and it is PATENTLY EVIL.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat