Who will be Kamala Harris' vice president?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Michelle "penis" Obama?
Hillary "arkancide" Clinton?
Barry Soetoro jr.?
Susan Rice?

it can always get worse.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Michelle "penis" Obama?
Hillary "arkancide" Clinton?
Barry Soetoro jr.?
Susan Rice?

it can always get worse.
More than likely it will be SpongeBob SquarePants
1634172667759.png

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
Reactions: Angryhotdog

Rational

Mar 3, 2021
I get the feeling she'll go for a 'safe pair of hands dull guy', a bit like Hillary choosing Tim Kaine.
Michael Bennett Senator from Colorado or Tim Walz, Minnesota governor spring to mind.
She'll want to out flank her rivals, and being a good political schemer (stabbing people in the back, sleeping her way to the top, despite no one liking her), I wouldn't be suprised if she ran with openly gay Colorado governor Jared Polis, just in order to under cut Pete Buttigieg from being the first gay vp.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I get the feeling she'll go for a 'safe pair of hands dull guy', a bit like Hillary choosing Tim Kaine.
Michael Bennett Senator from Colorado or Tim Walz, Minnesota governor spring to mind.
She'll want to out flank her rivals, and being a good political schemer (stabbing people in the back, sleeping her way to the top, despite no one liking her), I wouldn't be suprised if she ran with openly gay Colorado governor Jared Polis, just in order to under cut Pete Buttigieg from being the first gay vp.
I think it will be a male homosexual, and if possible a black or asian. Failing that it will be one of the usual suspects like an Obama or Hillary, due more to the power struggles among the politburo than any real reason to put them there.

Reactions: Rational

Rational

Mar 3, 2021
Whoever it is will be a complete non entity that everyone will just ignore. Obama and Hillary will the ones really in charge behind the scenes.

I'll just be waiting for her Bill and Monica Lewinsky moment when she's caught in flagrante with some young advisor.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
YOU PEOPLE MISS THE WHOLE POINT ENTIRELY. YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY NOT FOLLOWED MY THREADS. THIS EVIL CRIMINALLY TREASONONOUS BUNCH OF MISCREANTS HAVE JUST SPENT 12 TO 15 YEARS PREPARING DOZENS AND DOZENS OF IMPOSTER BIDEN'S AND BEEN TRYING THEM ALL OUT TO FIND THE BEST ONES. THIS EXERCISE WOULD HAVE COST OVER THIS TIME PERIOD INTO THE BILLIONS. THE DID NOT DO ALL THIS TO THROW IT ALL AWAY ON SOME ONE LIKE KAMALA CAMELTOE. OUR OUT OF OUR COTTON PICKIN MIND TO SUGGEST SUCH A THING WHEN YOU REALISE WHAT THE HAVE INVESTED IN THIS, THE MOST COLOSSAL SCAM EVER PULLED ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. WAKE THE f*** UP AMERICA SO FEW OF YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE WHATS HAPPENING UNDER OUR NOSES AND YOU ARE ALL ABOUT AS UNOBSERVANT AS A MOLE WITH NO EYES.

1634200129241.png

NO ONE EVEN NOTICED THAT A DIFFERENT MUCH OLDER THICKER FACED GUY, DEBATED TRUMP ON THE SECOND OCCASION. WTBF!

AMERICAN ALL WAYS THINK THEY ARE SO SMART, HOW COME AN AUSTRALIAN KNOWS TEN TIMES AS MUCH ABOUT WHAT IS
REALLY HAPPENING IN YOUR COUNTRY? I AM THE MESSENGER FROM A FAR OFF LAND. APPARENTLY, SENT TO TRY AND WAKE UP ALL THE COMPLETELY UNOBSERVANT COMPLACENT SMART ASS'S WHO THINK THE KNOW IT ALL.

1634201292165.png

No 2 Vid Mooncator Joe 2
) please disseminate

BEST VIDEO PUT OUT BY (THE GUARDIAN (BRITISH) ON LOTS OF BIDENS
IN THIS VIDEO I ASSUME THE BRITS HAVE HAD ENOUGH BUT DON’T WANT TO COME STRAIGHT OUT AND SAY, IT SO THEY PUT THIS VIDEO OUT, JUST A GUESS.

Last edited:

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I think she will pick a lesser known pol. She'll pick someone with a negative to be pres like a gay person, not a woman. AOC, nope.

Reactions: Rational

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Just told you they are not throwing away possibly billions of dollars spent on all the Biden imposters. The have big plans for these guys, and they will not throw all that away

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Whoever it is will be a complete non entity that everyone will just ignore. Obama and Hillary will the ones really in charge behind the scenes.

I'll just be waiting for her Bill and Monica Lewinsky moment when she's caught in flagrante with some young advisor.
Won't matter, VP's do nothing. Once in awhile they cause problems for presidents, or work against them, as did Pence, Johnson, and a few others.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Maybe someone from the CCP? Heck they totally ignore every other aspect of the Constitution, so maybe they'll just ignore the part of "president must be born in the USA". After all they put Obama in the white house.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
I don't think so, Harris would not want the female competition. If you had not noticed she is very insecure. She might try to get along with an incompetent man who can be bullied, but I don't see her pushing Michelle Obama around; She would then have to deal B. Obama I am sure. She wouldn't choose that. However, it will probably not be her choice and the decision has already been made.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat