Who, truly, are the rich in this life …?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Prayer is Power

Sep 23, 2021
South Carolina
dmacmanesministry.com
The lives of millionaires, billionaires, and the few wealthiest families that, supposedly, control the entire globe are like “filthy rags” to Holy God, if these people do not have Jesus Christ in their hearts and do His work. People can say anything, but it’s their actions that tell us if they belong to the Lord or are ‘wolves in sheep’s clothing’. For those of us who have the Lord (His Holy Spirit) dwelling inside our hearts and minds, who read His Word, and who have been given a true understanding of His teachings and revelations, we are the, truly, blessed and richest people living in this temporary world. I wouldn’t trade one breath of life with anyone or for anything; including my 17 year battle with 4 different types of cancer and 10 hour operations. The blessings far exceeded the elevations of pain. Keep this in mind: The streets in heaven are paved with gold, that all believers will trample upon! ✝️

Prayer is Power

Sep 23, 2021
South Carolina
dmacmanesministry.com
Thank you for sharing your words of wisdom🙂. May your strength be renewed, complete wholeness, total healing, be yours always, in Jesus precious name I pray, 🙏🏻Amen
Thank you and all glory to God. He will work through every believer who allows Him to do so.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
But this is how the world's life is created. In other words, there will be always powerful rich humans on earth till the end of time.
Fortunately, Jesus, all-knowledge, let me be aware in advance about the nature of those who are created to be real rich so that I won't be confused while seeing them serving and even changing the material world only, by building it (in peace time to prepare their people for the next war) and/or destroying it (in their wars). They have no choice but following their pre-programmed instincts much like robots are supposed to act. Therefore, they, like robots, have no clue about what Jesus refers to as Spirit and God's Spiritual Kingdom ;)
Please note there is no reason to be worried about them. On the one hand, they are very happy the way they are created. On the other hand, nothing bad will happen to them. Their living fleshes will just return back to nothing at death; to their state before birth.

Therefore, I used knowing in advance that such a powerful rich person cannot be changed (unless apparently and in every period of time till he achieves a certain goal). I just try my best be in guard not to let any rich man in the world (or one of his servants) buy my soul in exchange of world's treasures... and pleasures :D

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I wonder if there is a down side to certain Christians who diminish mankind, who take shots at our egos by insisting we are depraved to the bone, as Calvin did. Would that make life easier or more difficult? God gets all the credit. Man gets all the blame. It's not just unfair. It's illogical. I don't subscribe to that point of view.

If we understood money and wealth properly, we wouldn't condemn them. We think the wealthy understand wealth. Don't be so sure. They have it. They doesn't mean they understand it. In a properly functioning market economy people become wealthy as a consequence of effort, talent, and knowledge. The wealthy do what everyone else does, only more so. They are mostly different by degree, not kind. They provide something worthwhile that others want to pay for.

That's not how America works. But that's how it's supposed to work. A country that could accomplish a genuine market economy would really be something to see. It may happen in my lifetime.

Reactions: Virginia VCU

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
I wonder if there is a down side to certain Christians who diminish mankind, who take shots at our egos by insisting we are depraved to the bone,

Since I am not familiar well in all English expressions, how someone may diminish another?
For example, if someone takes two pieces of metal and tells us: "This first one is gold and the second one is iron". Is he diminishing the second piece of metal. Gold is gold and iron is iron.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

In life, there is always a poor man and a rich man.
Naturally, it is rather easy for the poor man to be honest and sincere because he has nothing to lose if he shares his knowledge with others, privately or in public.
But it is likely impossible for a privileged rich man or someone serving a privileged rich group to be sincere, mainly while addressing the multitudes. He likely loses a lot by being real sincere; if not seen betraying his group as well.

So I personally have no reason at all to judge, hate or even blame seriously a rich man for not being sincere or telling me tales to justify what he did, does or will do. It is his fate to be so and he is happy, if not very proud, the way he is.
Do I wish be like him? Absolutely not, I am glad that I am somehow poor (relative to the ones living around me) and this gave me the chance to be real free and independent besides having the all-time joy while I feed my soul by living the Unconditional Love/Care towards all others.

The beauty in our creation, we humans, is that everyone is content, satisfied, happy or very proud as he/she is made.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Since I am not familiar well in all English expressions, how someone may diminish another?
For example, if someone takes two pieces of metal and tells us: "This first one is gold and the second one is iron". Is he diminishing the second piece of metal. Gold is gold and iron is iron.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Naturally, it is rather easy for the poor man to be honest and sincere because he has nothing to lose if he shares his knowledge with others, privately or in public.
But it is likely impossible for a privileged rich man or someone serving a privileged rich group to be sincere, mainly while addressing the multitudes. He likely loses a lot by being real sincere; if not seen betraying his group as well.

So I personally have no reason at all to judge, hate or even blame seriously a rich man for not being sincere or telling me tales to justify what he did, does or will do. It is his fate to be so and he is happy, if not very proud, the way he is.
Do I wish be like him? Absolutely not, I am glad that I am somehow poor (relative to the ones living around me) and this gave me the chance to be real free and independent besides having the all-time joy while I feed my soul by living the Unconditional Love/Care towards all others.

The beauty in our creation, we humans, is that everyone is content, satisfied, happy or very proud as he/she is made.

I disgree that poor=good and rich=bad.

"impossible for a privileged rich man or someone serving a privileged rich group to be sincere,"

You can't possibly believe this. What country do you live in?

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
More that there is always a hierarchy. That is is the point of ANIMAL FARM. Rich over poor, power over the meek, intellect over the dumb, all of which create social stratification. When one group manages to escape the confines of those in power, then another form of control within the new group emerges, and so it goes in any society . As long as their are two humans, there will be a hierarchy.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
As long as their are two humans, there will be a hierarchy.

Just two?! :)
I say instead 'As long as there are four humans, there will likely be a hierarchy." :D
Based on my own observations and experiences, I noticed that Jesus knew what I said already when He said:
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
I disgree that poor=good and rich=bad.

"impossible for a privileged rich man or someone serving a privileged rich group to be sincere,"

You can't possibly believe this. What country do you live in?

I am glad that you, therefore, can name at least one person who is a privileged rich man or someone serving a privileged rich group CAN BE REAL SINCERE when he addresses the multitudes.

I am all ears. I like learning new facts since always.
Thank you in advance.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I am glad that you, therefore, can name at least one person who is a privileged rich man or someone serving a privileged rich group CAN BE REAL SINCERE when he addresses the multitudes.

I am all ears. I like learning new facts since always.
Thank you in advance.
Where did you grow up? What country?

Donna Bartoli

Aug 7, 2021
Clearwater, Florida
The lives of millionaires, billionaires, and the few wealthiest families that, supposedly, control the entire globe are like “filthy rags” to Holy God, if these people do not have Jesus Christ in their hearts and do His work. People can say anything, but it’s their actions that tell us if they belong to the Lord or are ‘wolves in sheep’s clothing’. For those of us who have the Lord (His Holy Spirit) dwelling inside our hearts and minds, who read His Word, and who have been given a true understanding of His teachings and revelations, we are the, truly, blessed and richest people living in this temporary world. I wouldn’t trade one breath of life with anyone or for anything; including my 17 year battle with 4 different types of cancer and 10 hour operations. The blessings far exceeded the elevations of pain. Keep this in mind: The streets in heaven are paved with gold, that all believers will trample upon! ✝️
Your talking about people that worship money and not God, and wipe their A** with one hundred dollar bills..

• Angry
Reactions: AngellicAngela

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
More that there is always a hierarchy. That is is the point of ANIMAL FARM. Rich over poor, power over the meek, intellect over the dumb, all of which create social stratification. When one group manages to escape the confines of those in power, then another form of control within the new group emerges, and so it goes in any society . As long as their are two humans, there will be a hierarchy.
And as long as there is blood there will be bloodsuckers...

oldmanriing

Apr 26, 2021
I wonder how much money people think they need these billionares and millionares cant take it with them and there kids are probably little piss ants. we have children dying that need help and they are more concerned about there wealth. so much wrong with this world when you have used your money for lying politicians and evil.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat