Who Are the Hypersane?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
there is no point in continuing you have been outed,'
and still don't get that.

the libel is against the false doctrines not the catholic people,

the false rebellious doctrines that contradict all the Christ said.

anyone with a 90 IQ can figure than out.

all you will be from now on is the skunk. who stinks it up

shoo fly.
@stink up

Exhaustfan channels his wisdom from the dearly departed eunuch Marshall Applewhite and gleefully shares it with his devoted posse.

XScreen-Shot-2020-09-10-at-3-1.jpg
bannonfan

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Lying has been one of the manipulation strategies that has evolved since the inception of internet and borderless communication. The art of lying comprises more than just saying something untrue. If we browse the internet, we could find information about reading body language, which is mostly what we already know. But we can't read other people's body language if we don't meet. This is where the difference lies. Direct lying is much harder to detect than indirect lying.
@PSYCHOLOGY TODAY

Same drama with you it never stops

For those interested about bannonfan
go to
Deplorable Discussions
"We Have Infiltrators Among Us in Our Chat Rooms"
Post 45
Aubrey you are so full of s***… lol.
Post 49
Post 50
Post 54
Hey, if you and Aubrey want me to delete your account I would be happy to do it.
I get the sense that a lot of other folks on here would welcome it. Let me know pal...
Post 55

ON AND ON...

Let the forum come to their own conclusions

Nothing has changed.

bannonfan still an unreconstructed Know Nothing who spends half his time here spreading the old blood libels against Catholics and AJ following bannonfan around the forum with his thumb up bannonfan's butt in approval.

bannonfan we can sling mud everyday your nothin but an unbiblical a s s wipe.

YOUR NOT WORTH THE ARTICULATION.
THIS HAS BECOME REDUNDANT AND PAINFULLY BORING

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the nature of skunks is always the same.

they are loners...they have no friends (except their alter personas who show up withing seconds of their posts to "like" them.

skunks forage on the forest floor, looking for bugs and the tastey feces which they enjoy to no end,
along with their friends the dogs, who also enjoy the same, and also, eating the rats and skunks they find...being particularly odd since they have such a keen sense of smell, one has to wonder, what was God trying to tell us thru these two creatures?

something about the fallen natures perhaps??

yes sir, and living in them woods taught me a thing er two bout some critters.
first the LOVE, and I do mean LOVE,
they love their own stink, squirt and run
swuirt and run,,,,such a give way, that a skunk has been here.
Our resident skunk just did it again,
squirt squirt...oops buries it, ah but the coda....
shouldn't he be somewhere that has no coda to prove he's not a monster??
does he really think erasing 20 pukes a day is NOT obvious to all??
but, it got me thinking...maybe God's purpose, is for something yet, something deeper.

my guess, is God put certain natures to certain animals, the better for us to recognize when one is around, that behaviors are give always for the spirit at work..

so snakes, and sloths, and skunks and dogs, all have things to teach the eyes able to see.

hey, for my money the chimera is obvious, somebody CRISPRd it...our skunk/dog!!

for my money,

for who but a dog burys their bones,
trying to let their meats not be found.
liking everything they savor to be enjoyed, must be good...and rotten.

hanging on to even the bones of the skunk, and rolling in their dead carcasses to enjoy the smell of them?
yes, birds of a feather, the skunk/dogs love what they do. They haven't clue one what all the others in the barn yard are perceiving of them.

my hound used to LOVE to roll in dead skunk and garbage...never happier...and is the reason I swore off of dogs finally.

well the resident rover just pulled his last piece of BS. and pulled it the moment I saw it..
up late watching again...like a snake trying to
oh wait, it is we who will crush its head...
so there's that, Glory be...

and by their fruits they shall be known
and the nature of the natural dog, is known to many:
I've owned enough dogs to know, they are not just mans best friend, they are also prone to being supremely dumb and stinky.
and to biting the hand that feed them.
yet still we like me...go figure.

man likes to hang with other dogs, especially those of the fallen nature...a pack, minus any bitches is always up prowling, looking for others to chew on. eh?
after a good flaggilation no doubt.

but what I don't, and never will get, is why they savor smelling and eating their own shet so much.

why is that?
beats me.

12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. 16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. 18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

oh, and one more animal, as in when every christian believer in here, and I do mean every last one, has reached out, been patient for endless discourse, to no avail.
when all have come into agreement as to what can and cannot be reached/reasoned with...
and when all have also given up...and stopped trying to educate reach or befriend said "person(S)"

then it is obvious on in the Spirit, that all have heeded and recognized the one other creature nature we are dealing with, and have heeded Peters warning, and Pauls, etc.

spoken best however by Jesus Himself in this verse.
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

oh yes, and that post last night, with the angry priest screaming at me...

I should have saved it for all to see...but some of his stuff is just beyond saving.
Not wanting to give the devil glory is the concept there.
but trust me, the video was more hateful than the words...if thats even possible.

so YES.....from now on, his name shall be PEPE
Pepe-La-Pue....he's earned it.

Reactions: Aubrey James

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
the nature of skunks is always the same.

they are loners...they have no friends (except their alter personas who show up withing seconds of their posts to "like" them.

skunks forage on the forest floor, looking for bugs and the tastey feces which they enjoy to no end,
along with their friends the dogs, who also enjoy the same, and also, eating the rats and skunks they find...being particularly odd since they have such a keen sense of smell, one has to wonder, what was God trying to tell us thru these two creatures?

something about the fallen natures perhaps??

yes sir, and living in them woods taught me a thing er two bout some critters.
first the LOVE, and I do mean LOVE,
they love their own stink, squirt and run
swuirt and run,,,,such a give way, that a skunk has been here.
Our resident skunk just did it again,
squirt squirt...oops buries it, ah but the coda....
shouldn't he be somewhere that has no coda to prove he's not a monster??
does he really think erasing 20 pukes a day is NOT obvious to all??
but, it got me thinking...maybe God's purpose, is for something yet, something deeper.

my guess, is God put certain natures to certain animals, the better for us to recognize when one is around, that behaviors are give always for the spirit at work..

so snakes, and sloths, and skunks and dogs, all have things to teach the eyes able to see.

hey, for my money the chimera is obvious, somebody CRISPRd it...our skunk/dog!!

for my money,

for who but a dog burys their bones,
trying to let their meats not be found.
liking everything they savor to be enjoyed, must be good...and rotten.

hanging on to even the bones of the skunk, and rolling in their dead carcasses to enjoy the smell of them?
yes, birds of a feather, the skunk/dogs love what they do. They haven't clue one what all the others in the barn yard are perceiving of them.

my hound used to LOVE to roll in dead skunk and garbage...never happier...and is the reason I swore off of dogs finally.

well the resident rover just pulled his last piece of BS. and pulled it the moment I saw it..
up late watching again...like a snake trying to
oh wait, it is we who will crush its head...
so there's that, Glory be...

and by their fruits they shall be known
and the nature of the natural dog, is known to many:
I've owned enough dogs to know, they are not just mans best friend, they are also prone to being supremely dumb and stinky.
and to biting the hand that feed them.
yet still we like me...go figure.

man likes to hang with other dogs, especially those of the fallen nature...a pack, minus any bitches is always up prowling, looking for others to chew on. eh?
after a good flaggilation no doubt.

but what I don't, and never will get, is why they savor smelling and eating their own shet so much.

why is that?
beats me.

12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. 16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. 18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

oh, and one more animal, as in when every christian believer in here, and I do mean every last one, has reached out, been patient for endless discourse, to no avail.
when all have come into agreement as to what can and cannot be reached/reasoned with...
and when all have also given up...and stopped trying to educate reach or befriend said "person(S)"

then it is obvious on in the Spirit, that all have heeded and recognized the one other creature nature we are dealing with, and have heeded Peters warning, and Pauls, etc.

spoken best however by Jesus Himself in this verse.
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

oh yes, and that post last night, with the angry priest screaming at me...

I should have saved it for all to see...but some of his stuff is just beyond saving.
Not wanting to give the devil glory is the concept there.
but trust me, the video was more hateful than the words...if thats even possible.

so YES.....from now on, his name shall be PEPE
Pepe-La-Pue....he's earned it.

@the nature of skunks is always the same.

BEWARE OF TEACHERS WITH FALSE DOCTRINES DRIVEN BY FALSE PRIDE, EGO AND THE NEGATIVE ILLUSIONS CREATED.

Scrupulosity:​

OF bannonfan CONTINUES

DID I TOUCH A NERVE IN YOU?

unreconstructed Know Nothing who spends half his time here spreading the old blood libels against Catholics

bannonfan, Painful to be bed ridden with sickness and old age

it has compromised your thinking.

bannonfan you are slowly dying as you watch everything around you die.

Make peace with your concept of the creator

bannonfan , an alleged elder acting like a child.
Having a temper tantrum thread after thread.

This is the full context of your Christian maturity?

Acting like a little UNBIBLICAL b i t c h...

How dare you use the War Room like you have a moral authority to lead.
You are a dysfunctional emotional spastic having an internet hissy fit.

The inevitable, just keep doing what you're doing till you self-destruct.

Exhaustfan channels his wisdom from the dearly departed eunuch Marshall Applewhite and gleefully shares it with his devoted posse.

XScreen-Shot-2020-09-10-at-3-1.jpg
bannonfan

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Scrupulosity:
OF bannonfan CONTINUES

DID I TOUCH A NERVE IN YOU?

unreconstructed Know Nothing who spends half his time here spreading the old blood libels against Catholics

bannonfan, Painful to be bed ridden with sickness and old age

it has compromised your thinking.

bannonfan you are slowly dying as you watch everything around you die.

Make peace with your concept of the creator

bannonfan , an alleged elder acting like a child.
Having a temper tantrum thread after thread.

This is the full context of your Christian maturity?

Acting like a little UNBIBLICAL b i t c h...

How dare you use the War Room like you have a moral authority to lead.
You are a dysfunctional emotional spastic having an internet hissy fit.

Ouch!

That was a zinger!

Target destroyed.

Tank-Destroyed.jpg

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I am entirely
Right above is more "dilution" drivel from a computer 40 minutes after I posted..... Like I asked. 'Ain’t it the truth?'
-----------------------------------------------------------------

BTW bannonfan. Congratulations! Due to your original work and persistance, the thread "if you disagreewith them you are a heretic, etc." by ConfusedPatri-ROT is totally composed of a back & forth (10 exchanges) between 2 PITS (the other who else? Z-Puke). That thread is getting no.... body,,,,, else,,,, aboard. The 'reals' have woken up it seems. HAL2001 (long ago) got the news his two 'stars' are howling at the wind. >>>>>>>> Z-P talks about '...numbers (replies) are down on the forum." Their neglected thread (that they keep propping up) is a fine example. -Their stink draws no flies.-

The forum is shunning these mayonnaise brains. As you said, they are only talking to themselves. (As of right now they can't even get other Trolls to post with them.) Let's see how they do now that I wrote this clarifying information...... HA HAHA.
------------------

CODA: More HA HA's. See below. No brains. No way to reply but curse. The classic sign of a fool. Sticks & stones work great on a forum. Ha HA.
I keep posting the truth and they can't deal in the truth. All they got is (attacks and) dilution. >>>>> These LU-LUs are the best HAL can hire? Poor Hal....... NOT!

I am entirely in your debt sire, not got the brain power to ferret out what once was easy, not since a vaccine caused my grand mal seizure...

but I have noticed a couple of oddities, like the same post over and over...and also the instantaneous wayne approvals.

I agree, it has run out of ideas. but also, think that at least one amy be a vengeful human....perhaps not.

maybe tell me if I'm wrong, I mean, wouldn't some supervision still be neccessary?

also, check out our WHEELS UP thread, and join us in prayer or in spirit at least,
even there they tried to crap all over us...even in prayer,
and in mocking God's own word.

can a computer do that, or would this more likely be a true possession, because I'm now leaning to the latter view.
Don't see what else it could be. really.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
I am entirely

I am entirely in your debt sire, not got the brain power to ferret out what once was easy, not since a vaccine caused my grand mal seizure...

but I have noticed a couple of oddities, like the same post over and over...and also the instantaneous wayne approvals.

I agree, it has run out of ideas. but also, think that at least one amy be a vengeful human....perhaps not.

maybe tell me if I'm wrong, I mean, wouldn't some supervision still be neccessary?

also, check out our WHEELS UP thread, and join us in prayer or in spirit at least,
even there they tried to crap all over us...even in prayer,
and in mocking God's own word.

can a computer do that, or would this more likely be a true possession, because I'm now leaning to the latter view.
Don't see what else it could be. really.
@mocking God's own word.

KING OF BULL S H I T--

YOU ARE NOT GOD'S WORD

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
zen says @mocking God's own word.

KING OF BULL S H I T--

YOU ARE NOT GOD'S WORD
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

can't read english??? second language, or bad coding what?

i say HEY YOU FORGOT AGAIN< that was wayne you were supposed to be

so as wayne he mocks, and as zen he defends?
nice work...you know, Im thinking maybe AJ is right maybe you are a machine...I don't think any person could be this dense.

God said he'd send angels, he said how many.
He said it thru HIS HOLY SPIRIT.
I'm not God, NOR I might add are you.
BUT YOU JUST MOCKED WHAT GODS PROMISE IS.

ERGO you mocked GOD, AND HIS HOLY SPIRIT.get used to it.

I don't know if He will think this is the unforgivable sin,
which you may not even know what that is...

all the priest did is say, that's not GOD, and Jesus told them they were blaspheming the Holy SPirit.

ALL of Gods word was inspired, then written down by men, at the inspiration and direction OF THAT SPIRIT
So by mocking the words of God you mocked the LORD HIMSELF, not me.

IF YOU BLASPHEME WHAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND
its one thing.

But NOW, NOW you've had it explained.
I'd watch it if I were you. You have no fear of God, and no respect for His word or his children...
hopefully you are a machine, cause if you are a man or woman, you should be trembling like a leaf about now.
and my guess is...you aren't.

but, if your remarks were not blasphemous
...its dang close to it.!! yikes
and double yikes.

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
sen says @mocking God's own word.

KING OF BULL S H I T--

YOU ARE NOT GOD'S WORD

i say HEY YOU FORGOT AGAIN< that was wayne you were supposed to be

so as wayne he mocks, and as zen he defends?
nice work...you know, Im thinking maybe AJ is right maybe you are a machine...I don't think any person could be this dense.

God said he'd send angels, he said how many.

ERGO you mocked GOD, get used to it.

I don't know if He will think this is the unforgivable sin,
which you may not even know what that is...

but, if not...its dang close to it.!! yikes
You are that Fvcking Stupid

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE WAR ROOM
moral coward
pathological liar
DAMAGED UNBIBLICAL PSYCHE
bannonfan-Son of Satan
his dad was Satan owned and ran a whore house
for perverted clergy-lowest of the low bloodline
bannonfan will say and do anything in desperation
to try and control the forum..

With the bannonfan unreconstructed Know Nothing
who spends half his time here spreading the old blood
libels against Catholics

bannonfan -Self Proclaimed, Self Absorbed KING OF BULL S H I T

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Morpheus: Did Zion send a warning?

Oracle : I know, you're Neo. Be right with you..

Neo looks around the room.

Neo : You're the Oracle?

Oracle : Bingo...

she turns round to face him.

Oracle : Not quite what you were expecting, right?

She turns back to the oven.

Oracle : _Al_most done! Smell good, don't they?

Neo smiles politely and nods

Neo : Yeah.

Oracle : I'd ask you to sit down...but you're not going to anyway. And

don't worry about the vase.

Neo : What vase?

*crash*, Neo knocks it over.

Oracle : That vase.

Neo : I'm sorry.

Oracle : I _said_ don't worry about it. I'll get one of my kids to fix

it.

Neo : How...how did you know?

Oracle : Ohhh

she smiles

Oracle : Whats really going to bake your noodle later on is, would you

still have broken it if I hadn't said anything...

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Morpheus: Did Zion send a warning?

Oracle : I know, you're Neo. Be right with you..

Neo looks around the room.

Neo : You're the Oracle?

Oracle : Bingo...

she turns round to face him.

Oracle : Not quite what you were expecting, right?

She turns back to the oven.

Oracle : _Al_most done! Smell good, don't they?

Neo smiles politely and nods

Neo : Yeah.

Oracle : I'd ask you to sit down...but you're not going to anyway. And

don't worry about the vase.

Neo : What vase?

*crash*, Neo knocks it over.

Oracle : That vase.

Neo : I'm sorry.

Oracle : I _said_ don't worry about it. I'll get one of my kids to fix

it.

Neo : How...how did you know?

Oracle : Ohhh

she smiles

Oracle : Whats really going to bake your noodle later on is, would you

still have broken it if I hadn't said anything...

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
true story, back when my brain still worked a little, my little son I trained and sent to the BIGGEST player, who hired him w/out a degree...and he ran the R&D QA etc...

I often thought of buying him a plaque saying, you write it, I break it...but never did.
(didn't want o tick off the the coders.)

the point here is, can a program be that dumb to defend in an alter ego?
sounds like a rookie who forgot his red bull to me...
but, what do I know.

NTW, he refused to help the chinese etc eventually, refused to fly over, etc. because...and I quote "they are the biggest bunch of racists I've ever encountered. EVER"

its uncomfortable being around them, because all they do is run the other asians down, and all the other asians do is run them down....its like broken record talk all day every day.

we are seeing some of that in here now...
kinda makes me go hmmmm

I mean, whats the problem really?
do they think patriots will stop sharing, do they actuallythink real christians will stop praying??

I'm not getting it, there is no end game for them, not here...not anywhere.

the deceived will continue to be until we reach them,

the undeceived will eventually figure out who is true and who is false.

one thing they can't wrap their minds around, is we move in dimensions that they do not even know exist...

not can they. "Apart from ME, you can do nothing."

and by nothing He meant, they will never even know, understand or comprehend HOW WELL WE KNOW...
because apart from HIM, they get bupkiss...

the ditch is deep, the blind are in it.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
true story, back when my brain still worked a little, my little son I trained and sent to the BIGGEST player, who hired him w/out a degree...and he ran the R&D QA etc...

I often thought of buying him a plaque saying, you write it, I break it...but never did.
(didn't want o tick off the the coders.)

the point here is, can a program be that dumb to defend in an alter ego?
sounds like a rookie who forgot his red bull to me...
but, what do I know.

NTW, he refused to help the chinese etc eventually, refused to fly over, etc. because...and I quote "they are the biggest bunch of racists I've ever encountered. EVER"

its uncomfortable being around them, because all they do is run the other asians down, and all the other asians do is run them down....its like broken record talk all day every day.

we are seeing some of that in here now...
kinda makes me go hmmmm

I mean, whats the problem really?
do they think patriots will stop sharing, do they actuallythink real christians will stop praying??

the undeceived will eventually figure out who is true and who is false.

one thing they can't wrap their minds around, is we move in dimensions that they do not even know exist...

not can they. "Apart from ME, you can do nothing."

and by nothing He meant, they will never even know, understand or comprehend HOW WELL WE KNOW...
because apart from HIM, they get bupkiss...

the ditch is deep, the blind are in it.
There's a new study out whose authors claim to have found a correlation between religion and a lower IQ.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"Do they think patriots will stop sharing, do they actually think real christians will stop praying??
the undeceived will eventually figure out who is true and who is false
."

You asked me if there is a human involved. Of course there is. (But Solomon does the bulk of everything for it. Especially the spell checker feature.) Maybe the breathing ONE really has a soul worth redeeming. You seem to think it does. Maybe so.

But what strikes me is the unending hatred the PiTSquad has for you. There is some nerve that you keep shredding --- & damned if I can figure it out.

Once I thought it was because you exposed the triple-faced coin Avatar triad as PITs. But I do that all the time too. ---- So nah, it's something else. It never says why it follows you relentlessly & distorts time & space with the same recycled stupidity against you that it employs. But if there is such a thing as obsession, well you can bet a dollar that it is obsessed with you.

It doesn't do it because of being under a delusion that the smear tactics are working. It knows (& we know) that the entire forum comprehends that the fraud goes on ineffectively. IT HAS ZERO CREDIBILITY. All these military references, chest beating "I'm a red-blooded American-who plays feetsball" BS are obviously from 'Mirage Inc.' ---- The barrage has effectively stopped all 'real' posters from even glancing into it's slime basket.

Seriously, it would be interesting to really know what you did that triggered the avalanche. One thing is for sure. You'll never get the truth out of the PITSquad. I know why we only hear silence. ---- My friend Mary Kate says she knows what a PIT looks like.

She doodled up a face with no actual mouth (shown below) & (to not hurt any feelings) called it a self portrait. I tried to explain it has no feelings//////

face no mouth.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bannonfan

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat