While We Are Insisting Upon Honesty - Stop Rubbing the September 11 Lie In Our Face

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I don't see the point in littering one's posts with "TM"s. It looks dumb, as do all the other textual games, and it drives people away. If anyone wants help with their writing, they can contact me privately, and I will help, for free, without ridiculing you or embarrassing you. I respect anyone who wants to improve themselves.

But anyone who comes to this forum must know they are fair game. Their words are going to be analyzed. Incoherence drives people away. If you bruise like a peach, the internet is no place for you. Politics is no place for you.
Your offer to assist others with their “writing” is generous. We all have room for improvement and should always strive to do better. You stated “I will help, for free, without ridiculing you or embarrassing you.” That statement was made after you commented a poster’s message “looked dumb” then called her response “stupid.” It’s doubtful you will have a long line of members accepting your offer.

With every post, or interaction, we risk criticism; when served, it’s rarely intended as constructive. Keyboard bullies are cruel and inflict pain as a sport. Yes, “incoherence drives people away” as does being publicly chastised for ending a sentence with a preposition, scolded for improperly using a comma, semicolon, period or question mark.

Any and all leaders, elected or private, are subject to scrutiny; it comes with the territory. The WarRoom is not just a conservative news program. The WarRoom Forum is beyond a “forum.” We are a conservative community wanting to save our great nation and need to grow our Deplorable Army. Will harsh and hypercritical attacks on someone’s grammar be a successful recruitment strategy?

I have been on the receiving end of your pen and will likely be again. Perhaps we could all benefit by focusing on and debating the message.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I don't see the point in littering one's posts with "TM"s. It looks dumb, as do all the other textual games, and it drives people away. If anyone wants help with their writing, they can contact me privately, and I will help, for free, without ridiculing you or embarrassing you. I respect anyone who wants to improve themselves.

But anyone who comes to this forum must know they are fair game. Their words are going to be analyzed. Incoherence drives people away. If you bruise like a peach, the internet is no place for you. Politics is no place for you.
Would cottage-cheese brain or would CottageCheese Brain be correct?

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat