While We Are Insisting Upon Honesty - Stop Rubbing the September 11 Lie In Our Face

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I LOVE the insistence that we cannot move forward without getting to the bottom of November 3rd™ and the Wuhan Virology role in the covid scam.™

930d3f8af23940038eccd04462bcccdf--good-looking-men-good-men.jpg

It is a good place to start, but honestly, if we are going to heal our country, as great it will be to get to the bottom of November 3rd and the Wuhan lab, it really is not enough. Our country lost its soul when it started buying into the lies surrounding events in Dealey Plaza in November 1963™. Since the, our great nation has lived under the overwhelming influence of a ceaseless string of lies that could have been imagined only by people devoted to evil™.

Let's Stick to Focusing on The War Room
Clearing up all those lies is too big a task to take on all at once. We all are agreed on the first lies to resolve being those around the November 3rd election and the Wuhan lab™.

The problem is while we are doing that, we have been heaping well-deserved but not totally justified unmitigated praise on Rudy Giuliani. Rudy's problem is he was too close to the top of events after 9/11 to have a right to ignore the massive lies perpetuated within the War Room regarding the truth of 9/11. Listen, for fifteen years after 9/11, I thought all the claims that we were lied to about 9/11 were stupid and nuts. Now, I have learned 9/11 was one of a long string of unbelievable lies, TheSteal™, the Scamdemic™, and the framing of normal Americans as terrorists on January 6™ are the most recent.

One of the things I love about the War Room is its adherence and insistence of the best from all of us. So, to improvise upon a phrase, "come on, guys™", you tell the fake media to quit with the lies, we all know what happened with TheSteal™, we all know 9/11 is not about 20 Saudi's performaing the impossible acts of flying planes into the WTC, Pentagon and the ground in Pennsylvania.

The United States of America has done more good for more people than any undertaking ever attempted by humans. I love my country. However, my country never will be as great a country as our destiny demands, without unwinding ALL the lies that have formed the primary backdrop for all our lives. The 9/11 lies are in your room. You put them in our face when you ignore what really happened September 11, 2001. KNOCK IT THE f*** OFF!™ We deplorables can handle the truth. CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH? ™

you-cant-handle-the-truth-gif-17.gif

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I LOVE the insistence that we cannot move forward without getting to the bottom of November 3rd™ and the Wuhan Virology role in the covid scam.™

View attachment 5462

It is a good place to start, but honestly, if we are going to heal our country, as great it will be to get to the bottom of November 3rd and the Wuhan lab, it really is not enough. Our country lost its soul when it started buying into the lies surrounding events in Dealey Plaza in November 1963™. Since the, our great nation has lived under the overwhelming influence of a ceaseless string of lies that could have been imagined only by people devoted to evil™.

Clearing up all those lies is too big a task to take on all at once. We all are agreed on the first lies to resolve being those around the November 3rd election and the Wuhan lab™.

The problem is while we are doing that, we have been heaping well-deserved but not totally justified unmitigated praise on Rudy Giuliani. Rudy's problem is he was too close to the top of events after 9/11 to have a right to ignore the massive lies perpetuated within the War Room regarding the truth of 9/11. Listen, for fifteen years after 9/11, I thought all the claims that we were lied to about 9/11 were stupid and nuts. Now, I have learned 9/11 was one of a long string of unbelievable lies, TheSteal™, the Scamdemic™, and the framing of normal Americans as terrorists on January 6™ are the most recent.

One of the things I love about the War Room is its adherence and insistence of the best from all of us. So, to improvise upon a phrase, "come on, guys™", you tell the fake media to quit with the lies, we all know what happened with TheSteal™, we all know 9/11 is not about 20 Saudi's performaing the impossible acts of flying planes into the WTC, Pentagon and the ground in Pennsylvania.

The United States of America has done more good for more people than any undertaking ever attempted by humans. I love my country. However, my country never will be as great a country as our destiny demands, without unwinding ALL the lies that have formed the primary backdrop for all our lives. The 9/11 lies are in your room. You put them in our face when you ignore what really happened September 11, 2001. KNOCK IT THE f*** OFF!™ We deplorables can handle the truth. CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH? ™

View attachment 5461
I am somewhat confused by your post, Carla. Can't tell what your message is meant to convey. Would you clarify.

I'm old enough to remember the murder of JFK and have dug deep into it. Same with 9/11 and many other false flags perpetrated by our own government on this soil. We can depend on the government to work in tandem with the media to control the narrative.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida

View attachment 5462

View attachment 5461
❤️💪❤️:cool:❤️💪❤️
very true of past history BUT if we can not fix Nov 3rd 2020 - then the past will be whatever were told

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
We can handle the truth and we want to find out what our government did to us on Jan 6.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest

What's with the trademark symbol?

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021

View attachment 5462

View attachment 5461
Not supposed to use TM unless it’s an actual trademark.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I am somewhat confused by your post, Carla. Can't tell what your message is meant to convey. Would you clarify.

I'm old enough to remember the murder of JFK and have dug deep into it. Same with 9/11 and many other false flags perpetrated by our own government on this soil. We can depend on the government to work in tandem with the media to control the narrative.
Thank you for your comments and questions. I am trying to cover a lot in this post. I can see I muddled it.

Here is another shot. Don't be afraid to push me in this. I want to hang with this until I find a way to make clear what I am trying to say.

The war room keeps holding out Rudy as the Elliot Ness of his time and for his leading America through 9/11. When the war room talks about 9/11, even in passing or as background to a point they are making, it sticks to the official narrative, never acknowledging that 9/11 is just as much a scam as covid and the steal are! This is something the war room needs to knock off.

It is insulting to the audience and our country have righting the wrong of The Steal and Scamdemic as our primary objectives, while simultaneously running discredited talking points when referring to 9/11. I think one of the reasons the war room plays the Stupid Game around 9/11 is they have Rudy's back for his role in Solving The Steal.

The overall result is a terrible hypocrisy.

Normally, in today's world, this amount of hypocrisy is tolerated and accepted as an inevitable and forgivable flaw, as all things human are flawed. However, one of the main reasons for the war room's success is it stands for truth. No one except imbeciles or stupendously ignorant people can have integrity while talking about 9/11 in terms established by the mainstream false narrative.

One of Steve Bannon's best rants was just a few days ago, when he scolded CNN and the rest of the fake media, saying, "just quit lying, we all know what happened in Wuhan. We all know what happened November 3rd, and we are not backing down an inch!"

The value of that rant comes from the fact it is made from high moral ground. The War Room falls off the high groundime as if it is a cliff, everytime they tell the tale of Rudy's heroism in 9/11. Look, I don't want to make an issue of Rudy, but if you are honest about 9/11, it is hard to not have huge questions you would like to ask Rudy. These are topics Rudy has not been asked about.

"Rudy, what's up with the Thermite in the dust of the WTC?

"Rudy, how was the strategic gold reserve taken out of Building 7, where you had your new, state of the art emergency action headquarters? Who got that gold?

" Rudy, professional pilots using flight simulators have proven they could not have flown 767s into the towers at the speeds those planes were going. Have you investigated to find out how the pilots with so little experience could do it and why the planes did not disintegrate at those speeds at that altitude?

" Rudy, have you seen the flight path allegedly taken by the plane that hit the Pentagon (360-degree turn through a dive from 33,000 feet to 10 feet, an altitude it held across the huge pentagon lawn to slam the building, on a flight path now proven have been different from the path of the plane seen flying into the Pentagon?

"Rudy, why is the controlled demolition of building 7 at the world trade center being covered up? Why have you not spoken publically about the collapse of building 7? Why didn't you challenge the federal government report that gave a ridiculously incompetent false explanation?

" Rudy, what do you know about reports that several of the hijackers have been found alive?

" Rudy, when did you find out Bin Laden was staying in Iran during most of W. Bush's presidency, and through Obama's until he was moved to Pakistan in order to set up a raid to kill him?

" Rudy, why are we hearing about a 767 hitting the Pentagon when damage to the building proves what hit it could not have been a 767?"

Come on War Room! If you are going to talk about 9/11, do 't insult us by using the children' s version of the story!

Because, you know what war room? If you do that, even if you are helping out in big ways, it shows you are part of the elite who hate us.

For the war room, never lying and never using History for Soy Children when communicating with us on any topic, is mandatory. You can't do that and not SUCK!

TACTFUL IS OKAY. LYING IS NOT OK
There is one graceful easy way out: stop saying anything about 9/11 or any other topic the war room is not ready to be honest about. The problem with that approach is it means not mentioning 9/11 when talking about Rudy. Do that. DON'T LIE!!!!!

No matter what, one thing SOMEBODY in leading media, such as the War Room, has to do is 100% NEVER be full-oh of sh*t-oh.

On 9/11, the War Room has been full-oh of sh*t-oh.

The war room doesn't need to dive deep on 9/11. The war room does not need to mention 9/11. What the war room must do is stop lying about 9/11. That means quit the RINO habit of talking about 9/11as if the mainstream narrative is credible. What the war room should do is put 9/11 on the list of lies that need to be dealt with the same way we are dealing now with Nov 3rd and the virology lab in Wuhan with Fauci's DNA sprayed all over it and in it.

Last edited:

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
❤️💪❤️:cool:❤️💪❤️
very true of past history BUT if we can not fix Nov 3rd 2020 - then the past will be whatever were told
Agree 100% with zealous and exclusive focus on November 3rd. The problem is we cannot tell lies in the process.

In pursuit of November 3rd, the War Room keeps lying about 9/11, every time is sings the praises of Rudy. It is not like 9/11 is the main topic. The problem is when mentioning 9/11 the War Room comes across as if their only knowledge of 9/11 is the Children's Fairytale of Nine Eleven, written by Ann Landers.

I think it is safe to say, we at the War Room have no further need for history written for children

Last edited:

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Not supposed to use TM unless it’s an actual trademark.
I will admit to following my own path™ in the use of the TM symbol. Is there a law pertaining to this?

Regardless of the law, I will continue using TM according to standards unrelated to law-or-customs™ until the War Room stops talking about 9/11 as if their only information on 9/11 is from Ann Landers' Guide to Socially Correct Discussion - The Nine Eleven Edition™.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I will admit to following my own path™ in the use of the TM symbol. Is there a law pertaining to this?

Regardless of the law, I will continue using TM according to standards unrelated to law-or-customs™ until the War Room stops talking about 9/11 as if their only information on 9/11 is from Ann Landers' Guide to Socially Correct Discussion - The Nine Eleven Edition™.
Stupid.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
We can handle the truth and we want to find out what our government did to us on Jan 6.
What the details ? Confessions ?
It's a done deal what happened as it's been talked to death.
However, one of the main reasons for the war room's success is it stands for truth.
With some overblown exaggerations with the Covid death count to highlight the CCPs guilt.
Yes, we can be and are sometimes - it's human to be stupid.
Good question as those buildings went down so nice and neatly as it passed the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval ™.

Coming up is the UFO report. Coast to Coast ™ talked about it tonight as I was driving home.
More also on "our" advanced tech stuff in the skies.

Is anything really true ? Or is it bull crap ?
Distractions abound and time spent on events 58 years ago, well ... people will spend their time on those things they find interesting and important.
Even 9/11 is past and matters not much as an event to figure out - the real issue were the laws passed in response as those are real and lasting and must be removed. The panic over these simple tragic events is the greater concern.
Panic is the mind killer ™
If our federal government is the focal point, then take it out .... of focus.
Oh, that's right, it's the Bankers™, Globalist™s, Ma and Pa Kettle ™ too, along with the Queen of England™
Does not matter who as much as the reactions from events, like the panic laws getting pushed.
Those laws are the ENEMY and those who push them.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I don't see the point in littering one's posts with "TM"s. It looks dumb, as do all the other textual games, and it drives people away. If anyone wants help with their writing, they can contact me privately, and I will help, for free, without ridiculing you or embarrassing you. I respect anyone who wants to improve themselves.

But anyone who comes to this forum must know they are fair game. Their words are going to be analyzed. Incoherence drives people away. If you bruise like a peach, the internet is no place for you. Politics is no place for you.

Reactions: NvEric

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I used to have a friend that was a simulator instructor at the Boeing Training Center in Renton. I've logged several hours in 737, 757, and 747 simulators. Just for the record, Boeing jets are not difficult to fly at all. The only tricky part is landing.

Also, the plane the hit the Pentagon didn't fly all the way in at 10 feet AGL. It hit the ground at least once before impacting the building.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
I used to have a friend that was a simulator instructor at the Boeing Training Center in Renton. I've logged several hours in 737, 757, and 747 simulators. Just for the record, Boeing jets are not difficult to fly at all. The only tricky part is landing.

Also, the plane the hit the Pentagon didn't fly all the way in at 10 feet AGL. It hit the ground at least once before impacting the building.
that word again from Jan6th OP-ED the need to convince America the need to retaliate -Americans always played by op-ed

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Thank you for your comments and questions. I am trying to cover a lot in this post. I can see I muddled it.

Here is another shot. Don't be afraid to push me in this. I want to hang with this until I find a way to make clear what I am trying to say.

The war room keeps holding out Rudy as the Elliot Ness of his time and for his leading America through 9/11. When the war room talks about 9/11, even in passing or as background to a point they are making, it sticks to the official narrative, never acknowledging that 9/11 is just as much a scam as covid and the steal are! This is something the war room needs to knock off.

It is insulting to the audience and our country have righting the wrong of The Steal and Scamdemic as our primary objectives, while simultaneously running discredited talking points when referring to 9/11. I think one of the reasons the war room plays the Stupid Game around 9/11 is they have Rudy's back for his role in Solving The Steal.

The overall result is a terrible hypocrisy.

Normally, in today's world, this amount of hypocrisy is tolerated and accepted as an inevitable and forgivable flaw, as all things human are flawed. However, one of the main reasons for the war room's success is it stands for truth. No one except imbeciles or stupendously ignorant people can have integrity while talking about 9/11 in terms established by the mainstream false narrative.

One of Steve Bannon's best rants was just a few days ago, when he scolded CNN and the rest of the fake media, saying, "just quit lying, we all know what happened in Wuhan. We all know what happened November 3rd, and we are not backing down an inch!"

The value of that rant comes from the fact it is made from high moral ground. The War Room falls off the high groundime as if it is a cliff, everytime they tell the tale of Rudy's heroism in 9/11. Look, I don't want to make an issue of Rudy, but if you are honest about 9/11, it is hard to not have huge questions you would like to ask Rudy. These are topics Rudy has not been asked about.

"Rudy, how was the strategic gold reserve taken out of Building 7, where you had your new, state of the art emergency action headquarters? Who got that gold?

" Rudy, professional pilots using flight simulators have proven they could not have flown 767s into the towers at the speeds those planes were going. Have you investigated to find out how the pilots with so little experience could do it and why the planes did not disintegrate at those speeds at that altitude?

" Rudy, have you seen the flight path allegedly taken by the plane that hit the Pentagon (360-degree turn through a dive from 33,000 feet to 10 feet, an altitude it held across the huge pentagon lawn to slam the building, on a flight path now proven have been different from the path of the plane seen flying into the Pentagon?

"Rudy, why is the controlled demolition of building 7 at the world trade center being covered up? Why have you not spoken publically about the collapse of building 7? Why didn't you challenge the federal government report that gave a ridiculously incompetent false explanation?

" Rudy, what do you know about reports that several of the hijackers have been found alive?

" Rudy, when did you find out Bin Laden was staying in Iran during most of W. Bush's presidency, and through Obama's until he was moved to Pakistan in order to set up a raid to kill him?

" Rudy, why are we hearing about a 767 hitting the Pentagon when damage to the building proves what hit it could not have been a 767?"

Come on War Room! If you are going to talk about 9/11, do 't insult us by using the children' s version of the story!

Because, you know what war room? If you do that, even if you are helping out in big ways, it shows you are part of the elite who hate us.

For the war room, never lying and never using History for Soy Children when communicating with us on any topic, is mandatory. You can't do that and not SUCK!

TACTFUL IS OKAY. LYING IS NOT OK
There is one graceful easy way out: stop saying anything about 9/11 or any other topic the war room is not ready to be honest about. The problem with that approach is it means not mentioning 9/11 when talking about Rudy. Do that. DON'T LIE!!!!!

No matter what, one thing SOMEBODY in leading media, such as the War Room, has to do is 100% NEVER be full-oh of sh*t-oh.

On 9/11, the War Room has been full-oh of sh*t-oh.

The war room doesn't need to dive deep on 9/11. The war room does not need to mention 9/11. What the war room must do is stop lying about 9/11. That means quit the RINO habit of talking about 9/11as if the mainstream narrative is credible. What the war room should do is put 9/11 on the list of lies that need to be dealt with the same way we are dealing now with Nov 3rd and the virology lab in Wuhan with Fauci's DNA sprayed all over it and in it.
Thank you. I got your point right off. Silverstein made 2 billion dollars on a $40 million investment. Documentary showing a moving company owned by an Israeli had 4 guys celebrating on top of the truck watching the towers fall, smoulder, and burn. Some very prominent people were not at work that day in WTC. LOTS of strange things transpired. I think the planes were on a remote control. I dn think Bin Laden was in on it. We do need a full accounting and Rudy may know the truth but he probably is too afraid to broadcast it. Rudy is a bright guy. I like his way of communicating. I see why women keep marrying him.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas

I got to "fly" in an AF simulator once. I CRASHED in Miami and Honolulu plus another city. Got nauseous....exited grateful that I do not have to fly.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
I don't see the point in littering one's posts with "TM"s. It looks dumb, as do all the other textual games, and it drives people away. If anyone wants help with their writing, they can contact me privately, and I will help, for free, without ridiculing you or embarrassing you. I respect anyone who wants to improve themselves.
I did it for fun - got carried away.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat