Where's Jack Maxey?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

alrightman

May 13, 2021
As long as we are asking questions about the show's personalities, who is the Asian guy who comes sauntering down the ship steps at each break?
Miles Guo, he's big money and runs gtv.org and let's Bannon say the show is, "subtitled in Mandarin and blast through the Great Firewall to the Lao Baixing (Old Hundred Names, The Deplorables in China).

Reactions: Sooner

CannaAngel

Mar 1, 2021
I do also. He really had a mental crisis sort of over all the pictures and videos of Hunter's pedophilia from the hard drive. You can mentally get sick over viewing that stuff.

Mjolnir

May 7, 2021
Wasn't it Jack Maxey who was in favor of herd immunity early on in the pandemic and was "teased" on air by Steve? Jack was the one of the first, if my memory serves me right, in favor of Hydroxychloroquine and zinc use no?

Yes, I do miss his perspective, along with Stephen Miller.

Reactions: Baba Susie

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Maybe there was no fall out. People have been known to change jobs. No need to blame it on Steve or Raheem. I'm sure Jack is doing what he wants to, he is a adult who is capable of making his own decisions.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Just my gut tells me, Jack and Maggie got spooked when all of the banning started. You could see Maggie freaking out when they got ban from YouTube and she asked the question "What am I to do, my entire career is on social media." I think she got spooked about being canceled and bailed. Maybe Jack did also?
Midge is no loss. She rarely said anything original.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
It’s is on Twitter not sure if he has other social media, check Parker or Gab. He is definitely feeling heat. Contact him on Twitter, then don’t use it again. I’ll see if I can reach out for any other media he might use. He really needs to feel he has some people backing him up.
I am not on Twitter either.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
As long as we are asking questions about the show's personalities, who is the Asian guy who comes sauntering down the ship steps at each break?
That is the Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui, Bannon's chum. I am assuming he is the same and has money in WR plus is funding airtime to educate Chinese. Bannon was on his yacht when arrested. Guo is member at Mar a lago.

Last edited:

Wavelength

Jun 10, 2021
Bannon usedto dismiss him a lot. And his role seemed to fizzle. Wasn’t allowed to talk much. So that’s probably why he joined Biden’s Comms team.
The next to last time I saw Jack, he was remote with something he had been working on and there was some glitch and Steve said something like 'Well, you've only had three weeks to get it ready', and then went on to something else. Then, I saw Jack the next day and then never again. I thought maybe Jack had just quit after that. I have been wondering and would really like to know for sure. Cheers, Wavelength.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat