Where's Jack Maxey?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
another comment about STEVE not only does he brazenly/bravo offer his opinions he is now asking very astute questions of his guests as if to repeat or clarify if the audience has not heard or misunderstood. He has totally grown in this capacity and the interview takes on a tone of reporter/opinon. Very nice and he does try to hold back with the interuptions when he gets way a head of himself. love him
absolutely

Whatwillbe

Mar 1, 2021
Jack did live interview, with broadcast visuals from undisclosed location. Eric Metaxis Podcast, sometime early March.

The knowledge of the laptop from hell has been 1) too much for his Spirit 2) placed him in jeopardy of being robbed and murdered CIA style.

Time to make copies and pass them out to lawyers and friends and lay low.

SpiritualisBellator

Feb 17, 2021
Cardiff By the Sea CA
Raheem is not the heir apparent as far as I'm concerned, for many reasons. The recent demise of his National Pulse hour long broadcast speaks volumes.
I love Raheem & the National Pulse. You are wrong on this one Linda. Natalie Winters is one of the best journalists I have ever read. They also are first on so many stories. He is daft when it comes to being thirsty on Twitter fake numbers and attention but other than that its excellent quality.

AlMbsp

Feb 24, 2021
I agree. Maybe Steve got upset with him and told him to leave? During one of the shows Maxey stated something and Steve said “I told you not to discuss that.” I forgot what it was about but might have something to do with that. But why has he stopped posting on twitter as well?
Maybe Bannon can be unfairly abrasive with people who fall out of favor with him -- or maybe Bannon is not like that at all. It really doesn't matter. The cause that joins us all should be our focus. All of yall have flaws. Of course I don't

37Angels

Feb 12, 2021
Jack did live interview, with broadcast visuals from undisclosed location. Eric Metaxis Podcast, sometime early March.

The knowledge of the laptop from hell has been 1) too much for his Spirit 2) placed him in jeopardy of being robbed and murdered CIA style.

Time to make copies and pass them out to lawyers and friends and lay low.
He was also just recently on LifeSite News in an interview with John-Henry Westen regarding that evil laptop - which has obviously affected him. Why the information on it still remains kept under wraps from the general public as long as it was - known by those who have the power to do something about the crimes committed and nothing yet done is beyond me - and the Bidens have compromised our country, placed it in danger, and the head of that family is our president?? It boggles the mind all that has taken place in past year.

Lwelton73

Feb 16, 2021
Michigan
I miss him and find that Bannon at times dismisses Jack and Raheem.
to you all that may not know he is prolly still on twitter I closed mine but I follow him on gab under the same handle, I wish they didn't let him leave or have him leave but I agree he got talked over a lot but they all do, Peter gives Steve a run for his money and finishes his sentence lol. love and miss jack too...

bbrown_sc

Feb 18, 2021
Finally, a passing mention of Jack Maxey on today's episode 828. Sounds like he's being blamed for War Room banned from twitter.

Lucylougail18

Mar 29, 2021
I
Bannon started to give Jack Posobiec lots and lots of air time after the election. Then, Maxey is gone and Posobiec is in after Jan 20th.. That's what happened. He went with the younger guy and different perspective. Posobiec is great, but, I happened to love what Maxey contributed and I miss his input.
Liked Jack Maxey. He was a great reporter / commentator. Why is he not on the show?

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I have been wondering and I also noticed the nat pulse is not on during the day but is now a pod cast, do u know if the show will not be coming back on tv and is only available on pod now? I am not a huge pod cast listener but miss the show. Thx:)
I like Securing America and John Fredericks show too all 3 bring it!!!

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Anyone know why Jack Maxey is not on War Room Pandemic any longer? They changed the intro picture and he is not included any longer. Just curious. I enjoy the show and he really added to it/
Maybe he’s laying low behind the scenes, working on things, he is gifted in what he does👍🏻

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat