Where's Jack Maxey?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

ShinetheLight

Feb 15, 2021
Anyone know why Jack Maxey is not on War Room Pandemic any longer? They changed the intro picture and he is not included any longer. Just curious. I enjoy the show and he really added to it/
I SAW JACK MAXEY IN AN INTERVIEW WITH ERIC METAXAS. HE EXPLAINED IT ALL. Just google Eric Metaxas. Along the top of his site it gives all his interviews. You will see Jack Maxey. He looks really good. Enjoy.

ShinetheLight

Feb 15, 2021
No way that gapprned
HE IS NOT, NOT, I SAY, WITH BIDEN IN ANY WAY SHAPE FOR FORM. GO TO ERIC METAXAS WEB SITE. YOU WILL FIND THE INTERVIEW WITH JACK. I'm a novice with IT, but I do know how to use google, and being a Christian, I watch Eric Metaxas!

invizen

Feb 12, 2021
I asked Raheem, this was his response, he also stopped posting on twitter. Idk if he was banned for a week or what but here is Raheem response...
That response from Mr. Kassam is kind of like getting a kiss from your cousin: doesn't really mean anything, just leaves you wondering if there is more there.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Jack is on assignment: the laptop from hell. Its like he’s carrying the football, but where? Nobody wants it, it’s too radioactive.
The dirtiest of dirty laundry

Reactions: GrandmaC

PB1

Jan 18, 2021
Yes Jack was very informative with well thought out information based on his own investigation information. Watch his interviews on Eric Metaxis about Hunter Biden and the laptop from hell. Maybe Steve wanted to limit that target rich subject and the FBI role or non-role in that investigation. But the information will come out eventually. The truth seems to always follow the obfuscation.

Come on back Jack.

dynamicreno

Feb 11, 2021
I too was a Jack fan. Kind of the lay back, level headed guy in the room. I would hate to think he was asked to go. I liked to think of them as buddies, talking about the important crazy things going on in this world, liking sitting around a table drinking a beer. But I think as War Room has grown, the need for additional guest hosts has grown as well. Additional topics , additional experts, and so on. By far the best news programming I have ever seen. Captain Bannon does run a tight ship, and keeps everything nice and tight. You do need a leader in that room. Steve Bannon is PERFECT for that role.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
I asked Raheem, this was his response, he also stopped posting on twitter. Idk if he was banned for a week or what but here is Raheem response...
We are sure as topics and scheduling permits or topics require, he will be back. Thanks to Steve and Raheem and everyone at Real America's Voice News and Just The News....we can see you have all been busier than a one-armed paper hanger :)...thank you

Summerwind58

Feb 6, 2021

Posted on URL 3/5/2021.

Aired 10/21/2020.

there is so much more to this story!

DCF Press

Feb 24, 2021
Reactions: SpiritualisBellator

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat