Where do I live?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
English is OUR language, and it is insulting that new comers to this country do not learn OUR language ASAP. I go to Walmart (on a rare occasion!) and I feel like I am in PR or Mexico or Africa, or who knows where these days. ENGLISH is becoming the second language. Soon, as they whittle away at ENGLISH, I won't be able to watch TV .

So, ok fine. You want to take away ENGLISH, I'll just tune out. Americas Voice is on my short list of what not to watch. First it was the Volkswagen commercial portraying the new liberal ideology of just play, play, play, do no work, and live happily ever after. It is so soppy I want to vomit.

Now, added to that, AV throws commercials in Spanish at me. First it was one, then two...I quit tuning in so who knows how many more, but any is too much for me. I suppose they are placating to the left and all of the illegals? Where is the American voice in "Americas Voice"?

We better wake-up, because we have lost America, and we'll need to put up a hell of a fight to get it back thanks to all of the traitors, of which Americas Voice is becoming one.
PISSED FORMER VIEWER

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
We should make English the office language.
We don't need the PERMISSION of the federal government to inform us as to what our language is. We all know our language, and new-comers need to stop expecting us to translate. Only in the past 20 years did we start that non-sense. It wasn't done for my grandparents, nor their grandparents. When you have no choice, you can learn another language very fast. I would not care if they make it "official", but don't let that be the excuse used not to learn and USE English causing further division that segments us into isolated groups. We need to be ONE group, American.

Last edited:

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
What language is the constitution in?
Zimbabwe??:D (English WAS the 'official' language there for a long time) Our founding fathers did not designate an official language here because during their time there was such a mix of people and languages. But after 200+ years I think we can call our ENGLISH language 'official' with, or without, permissions from D.C. to call it that.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I understand your point VCU, but I see the urgent need to communicate truth to these people too. Take for example a certain Christian channel, they run 3 channels, one in English, one channel caters to children, one is only in Spanish. They are indeed reaching those targeted groups. Hopefully, as RAV grows ,they too can designate a 24 hr personalized Spanish channel to continually reach mixed audiences as well. Think of the “dims”, they purposely TRY to speak everyone’s language, to gain advantage, it’s worked. Your very intelligent, well spoken, but I wouldn’t send you to rally the Stacey Abrams crowd, nor Bannon😉. They pick, choose, send for a reason, so can we🇺🇸😁👍🏻.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
I understand your point VCU, but I see the urgent need to communicate truth to these people too. Take for example a certain Christian channel, they run 3 channels, one in English, one channel caters to children, one is only in Spanish. They are indeed reaching those targeted groups. Hopefully, as RAV grows ,they too can designate a 24 hr personalized Spanish channel to continually reach mixed audiences as well. Think of the “dims”, they purposely TRY to speak everyone’s language, to gain advantage, it’s worked. Your very intelligent, well spoken, but I wouldn’t send you to rally the Stacey Abrams crowd, nor Bannon😉. They pick, choose, send for a reason, so can we🇺🇸😁👍🏻.
Speak-a-no English can have their own channels, I don't care, but don't usurp my English channels!:mad:

As for rallies, fortunately I am not in the D.C. jail with the other patriots, fortunately my plans to go to D.C. on that fateful day did not pan out, because surely I would have been lured into the Capital by the welcoming Capital Police so that I could take photos with my phone while carrying my flag.
As for Abrams, I wouldn't give her any time, unless it was time behind bars.

Sandi500

Feb 22, 2021
Speak-a-no English can have their own channels, I don't care, but don't usurp my English channels!:mad:

As for rallies, fortunately I am not in the D.C. jail with the other patriots, fortunately my plans to go to D.C. on that fateful day did not pan out, because surely I would have been lured into the Capital by the welcoming Capital Police so that I could take photos with my phone while carrying my flag.
As for Abrams, I wouldn't give her any time, unless it was time behind bars.
Is anyone else having trouble seeing tonight’s Warroom?

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I'm not suggesting we "outlaw" Spanish in America.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat