Where’s Natalie and Raheem?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
Haven’t been on the show for a while it seems.
Even if Raheem is travelling, doesn’t Natalie at least drop in for some updates usually?
Anyone here in the know?

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
Guess not.
Someone here was saying they are gone from the show but I have seen no clear indication of that from either side.
Would be a shame. I think Natalie is an important presence on both WR & NP. A young, hungry big-brain.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I agree. They are/were both assets for WR. There has been a high turnover of “cohosts” in the last 6 months. We have all witnessed with every “technical issue” Denver gets publicly reprimanded…..Raheem and Natalie should join forces and have a show, not just a podcast. Rushing to judgement is wrong and something I have to watch. Navarro, Raheem, Natalie, Dan Schultz, Fog City Midge (sp ?) and others have excellent qualities and loved by viewers; just watch the live chat comments. Perhaps they are busy with other assignments, personal issues, in need of a higher income, who knows. Their other shared “thread”…is the WR host. When we see Naomi Wolf more than all others combined it makes one ponder. 🤨🤔

MSREDMAMA1

Jan 14, 2021
THEY ARE TRAVELING AROUND THE COUNTRY if you didn't hear that . it was said on the show I think last week.. or so .. they did not leave at all . they are out doing and talking with WE THE PEOPLE.. YES STEVE is hard to work with BUT HE MEANS WELL. and he respects RAHEEM and NATILIE. and PETER>. Peter will be hosting the show this weekend... was on assignment. if you would listen .. that was what was said..

Rational

Mar 3, 2021
Raheem has been Bannon's protege for the last 7 or 8 years. It would be a major event indeed if Raheem left in the manor of Jack Maxey or Fog City Midge.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
THEY ARE TRAVELING AROUND THE COUNTRY if you didn't hear that . it was said on the show I think last week.. or so .. they did not leave at all . they are out doing and talking with WE THE PEOPLE.. YES STEVE is hard to work with BUT HE MEANS WELL. and he respects RAHEEM and NATILIE. and PETER>. Peter will be hosting the show this weekend... was on assignment. if you would listen .. that was what was said..
Thanks for the info. Must have missed that.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
Thx. You don’t feel like simply telling us?
I just listened at 2X speed. The only thing I pick up is that Steve is finally on to the fact that the canvass and the canvass only should have been the focus. He said that he suspected grift in the coverage process with all the references to packet captures and bombshells coming out ( Mike&Boris ?). “None of it was as advertised “ He said we are not” winning” we are losing. That this thing will drag out till next spring and that people are trying to monetize everything they can to make a buck in the process. So…. If this was an explanation of why he left the show…. He thinks there is a lot of bullsh*t being thrown about that he doesn’t want to be associated with.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
First part of this podcast, as Gary said.

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
First part of this podcast, as Gary said.
interesting that they specifically call out the "bombshell" hype which is what war room is all about cough cough boris cough cough

Reactions: GaryRitter

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Listening to it, in the first fifteen minutes he f***ing nails it. I wish they did a daily show. Sigh.

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

al3

Feb 16, 2021
I agree. They are/were both assets for WR. There has been a high turnover of “cohosts” in the last 6 months. We have all witnessed with every “technical issue” Denver gets publicly reprimanded…..Raheem and Natalie should join forces and have a show, not just a podcast. Rushing to judgement is wrong and something I have to watch. Navarro, Raheem, Natalie, Dan Schultz, Fog City Midge (sp ?) and others have excellent qualities and loved by viewers; just watch the live chat comments. Perhaps they are busy with other assignments, personal issues, in need of a higher income, who knows. Their other shared “thread”…is the WR host. When we see Naomi Wolf more than all others combined it makes one ponder. 🤨🤔
erase Naomi Wolf

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Fog City Midge has now said on facebook that she left because she didn't like the "buy my book" grift and the "bombshell" hyping all the time when the situation is so serious and we're in a war for the country. So very much the same as the reason Raheem and Natalie left. Jack Maxey was very much the same too.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
"I'm sick of hearing "we're winning, we're winning." We're not winning; we're losing."

There are also several innuendos in this podcast. Here's a couple of them:

"Things change and you realize what has been a distraction. Who has been pulling me in the wrong direction. Who has been using my energy for something nefarious or untoward. There's just so much of that in this town. 99% of interactions in this town are trying to pull you in a direction that is not kosher in some way, shape or form." - Raheem

"All of these people who sell out to the CCP were very good at documenting that. It's a human condition I think to sell out, and I think people are naive to think that's not happening right now in the America First Movement." - Natalie

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
"I'm sick of hearing "we're winning, we're winning." We're not winning; we're losing."

There are also several innuendos in this podcast. Here's a couple of them:

"Things change and you realize what has been a distraction. Who has been pulling me in the wrong direction. Who has been using my energy for something nefarious or untoward. There's just so much of that in this town. 99% of interactions in this town are trying to pull you in a direction that is not kosher in some way, shape or form." - Raheem

"All of these people who sell out to the CCP were very good at documenting that. It's a human condition I think to sell out, and I think people are naive to think that's not happening right now in the America First Movement." - Natalie
Ouch.
By the time Steve and Boris started shilling for Corman it should have been pretty obvious to anyone they weren’t /our guys/.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat