When do unborn babies have rights? Whoopi Goldberg's answer is SICK

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

lanesharon

Jan 26, 2021
You are never, ever, going to get these ladies to consider others. They are too self involved to consider that the child growing inside of them is a human being just waiting for delivery day. Someone who may do the greatest things in life that would far exceed anything these 'stars' have ever done. First of all, I lived, as a young adult, in the days when abortion was legalized at the state levels. And that is exactly what this lawsuit is about. It merely wants to move the legislative decisions on abortions back to the states, where, IMHO, it always belonged. Get on a plane, train, or bus and travel to the state of 'your choice'.

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
Whoopi has the Odorous of death attached to her soul as she (birthing person) speaks you can smell her through your telly.

The question was about baby’s rights but Whoopi sitting there like a puddle taking her orders from Media Matters avoids and turns the question into her rights.

Whoopi is so UN-important but I just couldn't help commenting, sorry!

Mar 18, 2021
I was thinking that Planned Parenthood would have to change their business model as a “women’s health” organization after the fall of Roe v Wade. They should offer adoption services and foster care.

Reactions: NvEric

PatriotGramma

May 25, 2021
I do not want to be a fly on the wall when God rains down his wrath on these people. I read a comment from Dr. Ben Carson - not sure when he made it, but I am paraphrasing - If you don't think they are alive why do you harvest their body parts? And where were they when the jab is being mandated for everyone and most don't need it - where is the body/choice there. As well as where are they today when our US HHS Sec is getting ready to hand over OUR BODY OUR CHOICE sovereignty to the World Health Organization and let them control medical treatment/guidelines/call up the UN military forces for those who don't comply.....

Mar 18, 2021
As far as I know, children have no rights until they reach the age of majority. The real issue here is what rights do states have to regulate and to legislate regarding abortion. Also, where do those rights end and the rights of parents begin? If unclear, amending the state constitution may be necessary. Michigan has an “amendment cycle” baked into its constitution. It is a 6 year cycle, next to happen in 2023. If abortion is allowed in the 3rd trimester, abortionists and birth parents have “plausible deniability” against laws requiring aid to premature babies or infanticide by neglect. Who decides if a baby in the womb is viable? Enforcement is difficult.

lanesharon

Jan 26, 2021
As far as I know, children have no rights until they reach the age of majority. The real issue here is what rights do states have to regulate and to legislate regarding abortion. Also, where do those rights end and the rights of parents begin? If unclear, amending the state constitution may be necessary. Michigan has an “amendment cycle” baked into its constitution. It is a 6 year cycle, next to happen in 2023. If abortion is allowed in the 3rd trimester, abortionists and birth parents have “plausible deniability” against laws requiring aid to premature babies or infanticide by neglect. Who decides if a baby in the womb is viable? Enforcement is difficult.
'Enforcement' starts at the medical facilities that are using abortion to create profit for their facilities and money in the pockets of those running them.

Reactions: TopItOff

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat