WHEELS UP IN 12 MINUTES....join this forum in corporate prayer

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

Jacob as His Treasure​

Psalm 135​

1 Halleluyah! Praise the Name of Adonai.
Give praise, O servants of Adonai
2 standing in the House of Adonai,
in the courts of the House of our God.
3 Praise Adonai, for Adonai is good.
Sing praises to His Name, for it is delightful.
4 For Adonai has chosen Jacob for Himself,
Israel as His treasured possession.[a]
5 For I have known that Adonai is great,
and that our Lord is above all gods.
6 Whatever Adonai pleases, He does,
in heaven and in earth,
in the seas and in all deeps.
7 He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth.
He makes lightning for the rain.
He brings wind out of His storehouses.
8 He struck down the firstborn of Egypt,
both man and beast.
9 He sent signs and wonders among you,
O Egypt, on Pharaoh and all his servants.
10 He struck down many nations
and slew mighty kings:
11 Sihon, king of the Amorites,
and Og, king of Bashan,
and all the kingdoms of Canaan,
12 and gave their land as an inheritance,
an inheritance to His people Israel.
13 Adonai, Your Name endures forever,
Your renown, Adonai, from generation to generation.
14 For Adonai will vindicate His people,
and have compassion on His servants.
15 The idols of the nations are silver and gold,
the work of human hands.
16 They have mouths, but cannot speak,
eyes, but cannot see;
17 they have ears, but cannot hear,
nor is there any breath in their mouths.
18 Those who make them will be like them—
so will all who keep trusting in them.
19 O house of Israel, bless Adonai!
O house of Aaron, bless Adonai!
20 O house of Levi, bless Adonai!
You who revere Adonai, bless Adonai!
21 Blessed be Adonai out of Zion,
who dwells in Jerusalem. Halleluyah!
Amen

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the great reset Lord, today we ask you to keep it far from us.
and the designs of the wicked we ask to fall to the ground.
we ask you Lord to help ALL to know not fear, nor to conform to the purse or mark of the beast.

10 My son, if sinners entice you,
Do not consent.
11 If they say, “Come with us,
Let us lie in wait to shed blood;
Let us lurk secretly for the innocent without cause;
12 Let us swallow them alive like Sheol, [fn1]
And whole, like those who go down to the Pit;
13 We shall find all kinds of precious possessions,
We shall fill our houses with spoil;

14 Cast in your lot among us,
Let us all have one purse”—

15 My son, do not walk in the way with them,
Keep your foot from their path;
16 For their feet run to evil,
And they make haste to shed blood.
17 Surely, in vain the net is spread
In the sight of any bird;
18 But they lie in wait for their own blood,
They lurk secretly for their own lives.
19 So are the ways of everyone who is greedy for gain;
It takes away the life of its owners.

save us oh Lord. In Jesus's name we pray.
AMEN

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Father, thank You for Jesus, Your Son. With Him all things are possible. They are trying to attack more of the foundation of our Nation, trying to create more chaos, destruction, I ask You send the division, and chaos, into their camp, among them. That they are not succeed in the evil they are trying to sow into our Nation, among us, nor in our founding documents, such as our voting processes, and how we count them. I ask for justice Father for those being denied it, and the people continue to see truth. I ask Your peace, and protection over Israel, America, and those with us. Your Holy Spirit, continued wisdom, guidance, strength, and peace be with always. In Jesus name, Amen

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
the great reset Lord, today we ask you to keep it far from us.
and the designs of the wicked we ask to fall to the ground.
we ask you Lord to help ALL to know not fear, nor to conform to the purse or mark of the beast.

10 My son, if sinners entice you,
Do not consent.
11 If they say, “Come with us,
Let us lie in wait to shed blood;
Let us lurk secretly for the innocent without cause;
12 Let us swallow them alive like Sheol, [fn1]
And whole, like those who go down to the Pit;
13 We shall find all kinds of precious possessions,
We shall fill our houses with spoil;

14 Cast in your lot among us,
Let us all have one purse”—

15 My son, do not walk in the way with them,
Keep your foot from their path;
16 For their feet run to evil,
And they make haste to shed blood.
17 Surely, in vain the net is spread
In the sight of any bird;
18 But they lie in wait for their own blood,
They lurk secretly for their own lives.
19 So are the ways of everyone who is greedy for gain;
It takes away the life of its owners.

save us oh Lord. In Jesus's name we pray.
AMEN
Amen

Reactions: bannonfan

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I would also ask Father, that By Your OWn Sweet and Holy Spirit you guide our misled youth back into the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, that they might seek You, and to know You, and to know the Power of Your resurrection.

In Jesus's name we pray. AMen.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Oh lord, we praise YOU first, above all else, we praise YOU.

today we pray that YOUR arms be outstretched, that you take our humble prayers, and heal not just our land but all lands,

that as Moses lifted his arms, battles were won, that as the calebs and the joshuas hold up their arms in prayer now, you will hold up yours to this lost and needy world.

we ask it in Jesus name. Amen.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021

today we pray that YOUR arms be outstretched, that you take our humble prayers, and heal not just our land but all lands,

that as Moses lifted his arms, battles were won, that as the calebs and the joshuas hold up their arms in prayer now, you will hold up yours to this lost and needy world.

Amen

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I would also ask Father, that By Your OWn Sweet and Holy Spirit you guide our misled youth back into the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, that they might seek You, and to know You, and to know the Power of Your resurrection.

Yes Father, I agree. I ask for our nation to return to Your word in our schools, filling our children, the nation, with You again. Only a nation grounded on You, Your word, Your Son Jesus, and teaches their people, survives. The nation flourishes and the gospel spreads to many nations, they know the true strength behind a God fearing nation is You. I pray that come forward. Psalm 33
Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.

2 Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.

3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.

4 For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth.

5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.

6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.

8 Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.

9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

10 The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.

11 The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

13 The Lord looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.

14 From the place of his habitation he looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth.

15 He fashioneth their hearts alike; he considereth all their works.

16 There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.

17 An horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.

18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield.

21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.

22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

Father in Jesus name I pray, Amen

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
So be it!! Thank you
Yes, In Jesus name, Amen

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

In Jesus name Amen

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Father, we thank and praise you for your great mercy that endures forever.
Yes ,we praise You Father, You are good, Your mercy endureth forever.
Help us, Lord, that we be humble in your Presence, which is all around us.

Yes Father, and we praise, and thank You Father, that You love us, You are with us, that You are mindful of us, and You are in the midst of us. Praise You and thank You for Jesus Your only begotten Son, and our Savior, King of kings , the Lord of lords, our righteousness, our redeemer. In Jesus name Amen

O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;

8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

9 O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
Hallelujah !!!

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Psalm 135
Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the name of the Lord; praise him, O ye servants of the Lord.

2 Ye that stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God.

3 Praise the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.

4 For the Lord hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

5 For I know that the Lord is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.

6 Whatsoever the Lord pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places.

7 He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings for the rain; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries.

8 Who smote the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and beast.

9 Who sent tokens and wonders into the midst of thee, O Egypt, upon Pharaoh, and upon all his servants.

10 Who smote great nations, and slew mighty kings;

11 Sihon king of the Amorites, and Og king of Bashan, and all the kingdoms of Canaan:

12 And gave their land for an heritage, an heritage unto Israel his people.

13 Thy name, O Lord, endureth for ever; and thy memorial, O Lord, throughout all generations.

14 For the Lord will judge his people, and he will repent himself concerning his servants.

15 The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.

16 They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not;

17 They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.

18 They that make them are like unto them: so is every one that trusteth in them.

19 Bless the Lord, O house of Israel: bless the Lord, O house of Aaron:

20 Bless the Lord, O house of Levi: ye that fear the Lord, bless the Lord.

21 Blessed be the Lord out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the Lord.
In Jesus name Amen

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
I believe I am about to take a brief hiatus, as I am very, very tired. I will continue to pray in my closet for our world and for all of you. Thank you for for being a part of this gathering together.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
when Caleb, which means dog in hebrew, when caleb is mentioned elsewhere, it is in reference to the way a dog kisses the masters hand.

if you've owned dogs, you know that if you let them they will kiss and kiss, and lick and kiss your hand. Now whether just for love, or for salt as well, only Lord knows, but what we do know is this is a favorite thing of theirs, and only if the owner breaks them of it will they stop...otherwise they love this expression towards their master.

when I think of the Caleb/dog, along with the joshua/jesus (joshua is a derivation of Jesus, I think of how we approach, or might approach the Father...

those 2...caleb and joshua, were the ONLY two that believed the good report, the promises of the promised land.....and ergo were the only two allowed to enter it.

those 2, represent how to keep God's arms outstrethched

they were the 2 that held up moses arms during battles.
as long as moses arms were outstretched, the battles were won,
whenever the arms went down, tired, the battles they began to lose.

Moses of course is God in type here.
caleb/Joshua is US, in type...we are to be lovers of God, IN Christ Joshua our Lord, and are to approach our Lord in Love and in FAith in what He has promised and said....and in so doing, we assure that His Holy Arms (HIS WILL) will be done.

:for His arm is outstretched forever...........says the Word.
He is letting us know, that the ONLY thing in the way of Him interventing is if we do not help, by trusting, by believing, and by kissing the hand (like a dog) lest he be wroth with us.

In other words, our devotion, our adoration, our trust, and our reliance upon the help of Messiah Jesus/Joshua, THIS is what moves the hand of God,

THIS is what assures that HE will do abundantly beyond what we expect.

That this, the third day, may be the greatest harvest time of the Lord in all of HISstory. Amen.

Num 13:30 And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.

Num 14:24 But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.

Last edited:

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat