WHEELS UP IN 12 MINUTES....join this forum in corporate prayer

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
600 eastern 300 pacific,

join in praying with us, for STeve, DONALD.....and the WDC usurpers to be dealt with.

bind, loose, and forgive all who know NOT what they do, OUR LORD,

but avenge those knowing what they do OH LORD, vengence is yours oh Lord....avenge those who deceive, and destroy our children, and grant that the world and the remnant have time to do more harvesting.

the fields are white unto harvest, but the workers be few, PRAY for workers FOR the harvest.
AMEN.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
600 eastern 300 pacific,

join in praying with us, for STeve, DONALD.....and the WDC usurpers to be dealt with.

but avenge those knowing what they do OH LORD, vengence is yours oh Lord....avenge those who deceive, and destroy our children, and grant that the world and the remnant have time to do more harvesting.

the fields are white unto harvest, but the workers be few, PRAY for workers FOR the harvest.
AMEN.
and cleanse our cities of all evil presences, we ask that your angels send those demons into the deepest and farthest sea, where they cannot do anymore damage. We ask that you replace them with your Holy Spirit and your guardian angels, in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ. And in His name, we thank you. Amen, Amen and Amen! On second thought, LORD, cast them out into the abyss. Thank You. Amen.

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
600 eastern 300 pacific,

AMEN.
@avenge those who deceive,

bannonfan using discredited Pastors
1/ JOSHUA CHAVEZ
2/TONY ALAMO
3/ERIC JON PHELPS
4/CHUCK MISSLER

bannonfan is an unreconstructed Know Nothing who spends
half his time here spreading the old blood libels against Catholics

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Father🙏🏻We enter Your gates with praise and thanksgiving !!! We are a truly blessed and mighty people through You, as Your joy is our strength, and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!!! You have blessed us with a beautiful people, and Hero’s, that fear, honor, and cherish You!!! Forgive us of all our sins. You have enabled us to go forth to the Nations bearing testimony of Jesus, Your Son, our Savior, and all that He accomplished for us, all who believe, and receive !!! We marvel at the awesomeness of Your hands, Your Son, Your word, Your miracles, Your creations, Your wisdom, and Your love, Your mercy’s, gifted to us as we walk the paths of life in faith. Boldly we do this knowing all good works You’ve begun You will complete. We praise You for all Father, we Praise You, and Thank You for that faith, for your word tells us Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. We thank You, and Praise You for You are with us, that You direct our paths, that we are gifted, and You’ve surrounded us with guardian Angels. Thank you Father that all things done in darkness will be brought into the light, and all the evil will be brought to not, for You are truly a just God, and vengeance is Yours, and You will repay. We Praise You, and Thank You for removing scales from the eyes of the lost, for awakening the people, and for laborers sent to the harvest. Father we ask that as we continue, that You continue to guide, strengthen, and protect us, that all good works we put our hands to You will Bless those works, that it prosper, for our good and Your Glory.🙏🏻 In Jesus name Amen

Last edited:

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
Father God, open the hearts of those who mock endlessly,
deceiving those who believe in your power, which will
be released in your time.

You have instructed your sheep to pray for those in
authority over us, giving us discernment to know evil from
good. We ask with faith without doubting, for we are
not like the surf and sea tossed about by the wind. You
alone will avenge the saints. Send your mighty messengers
to drive out the demons and satan that roams around seeking
whom he may devour. We beseech you to hear our prayers
to drive out the evil that plagues our land. We make these
prayers in the name of our glorious Saviour, Jesus Christ.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
our resident devil sowed up, and immediately though better of it and Took down his post...

which is EXACTLY what I've been praying.
shut the mouths of those hungry lions amen.

let me share what else I got today, in prayer.

1. first I was reminded of something I knew already....we should continue this, and know others can join, and that each day we are calling down the angelic host to fight, when we ask. This can be the REAL WARROOM, prayer room.
and that the math is GOD"S math.
meaning 1 puts a thousand, 2 puts ten thousand, 3 puts 100,000 and 4 puts a million to flight.

today, with 3 praying, we just unleashed 100,000 angels.
think what would happen if all took this seriously.
Think of the change that would come!!

it is a ten folds increase with EACH believer we add to the mix.....so if the Believers pray together, we can then see the battle will ensue, IN the heavens, and the Lord's army will not just win sometimes, we will win consistently.

why, because when HIS ARM is outstretched, (which represents the heavenly host) then the Lords host can do what we alone can not do. This is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes!!!

this was what Moses outstretched arm represented....
when we do NOT implore the Lord to bind the devils, they are not bound...when we DO they become bound.

we are ALL priests, whatsoever WE Bind, will be bound.

one put a thousand (samson) two put ten thousand deut 32
satan wanted us to think that verse was only for peter so that we would never believe and LEARN the real power of real corporate prayer!!!! more on this below.

next I was told/reminded, there is no body but 2 upon the earth, 3 in heaven, that are one,

two on earth, that are two,
and one beneath the earth and he is a corporate ONE.

The heaven 3 in one, is God, the corporate earth is of 2.
either, in the body of christ, or in the body of the devil.
either going towards God, or being led astray by the other...all seek, those that seek HIM, will find HIM, those that seek their own way, or to bow to peers around them, end up in the body of the devil, corporately speaking.

2 bodies, two kingdoms. only.

next. I was told, there is no time. Meaning, that time ceases to be the problem when you understand that the eternal One is doing all this. He has time to do, time to help.
and time is suspended when we pray, because He knows ahead what we will pray...(He is eternal, outside of the domain of time, we are not as dimensional and have trouble here, but He said, this your prayer time is in the realm beyond this place...we enter into the presence of the eternal one, outside of time...GLORY.

the angels do not hear our thoughts, but God does.
uttering out loud, allows them to hear and rejoice, allows the eternal realm to hear and rejoice in being allowed to go to work. He spoke the world into existance, we are to speak, to hear what He allows us to pray, to let the watcher/servants also hear.

you have not, because you ask not...is literal...
meaning, God does not send HIS warriors, UNTIL someone ASKS HIM to send them.
HE WANTS THOSE CALLED BY HIS NAME TO PRAY
to take seriously their part in all of this.

He then said, all can do something.
speak to power all day every day.
Speak it quietly if you must, but be in prayer for all happening around you, always. Paul said pray without ceasing...he indicated this is a daily battle, with real armor we must dawn.
He said Christ spoke truth AND Love.
you can NOT speak LOve, without truth also.

a jehovahs witness came to me, and when I quoted the verses concerning the deity of Christ, (which they deny)
he gotupset, and said I have no Love....and I said back to him...oh man, were I not in Love with you, I would not have taken the time to explain what the scriptures actually say.
If I did not LOVE you, I would have left you in you untruth, but instead I spoke to you the actual words, the ten scriptures that emphatically state Jesus IS GOD.
If I didn't love you WHY would I even try to tell you the truth?
he had no answer. SO SPEAK the truth, IN LOVE
in, and out of season.
you will see that the greatest sin in Deut 32 was to be silent...and in ezekial as well.

He ended by reminding me of efficacious prayer.
30 minutes in real prayer (not beads, not beseeching a human, but beseeching the Living LORD GOD,
30 minutes of THAT, is more powerful than 30 years praying on ones beads....whether catholic or islamic...

that, is not the earnest prayers of a righteous, blood washed pilgrim, and if WE HIS PEOPLE will pray as we ought, repent of OUR sins, seek HIM, and only HIM,

then, HE WILL HEAR, and HE WILL HEAL.
and we, shall be ever more in His debt.
Amen and Amen, make it so Lord GOD, in Yeshuas name make it so.

who do you say I am?
I say you are the SOn of the living God.
In greek now, cephas, little rock, man has not revealed this but the RUACH KODESH, the Holy SPirit, has shown you this, and upon this (this act of God granting real faith to a believer, a convinced in the heart knowledge), I shall build my church. You are a little rock, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

place this with rev. where he calls US ALL LITTLE ROCKS in HIS WALL...of gemstones, which builds the new jerusalem wall.

now look where he was, at Mt, HERMON, where the devils, fallen ones first came now, and came out of the cave....

which the hebrews called the gates of hell.
which elijah went to and prayed against them ever coming down and out again...then later names by the church Elijah's cave, but this obscured what it was...

it was where they had LANDed, and been IN THAT MOUNTAIN, and come out through the mouth of THAT CAVE>they came out, and MATED with humans, and that is why canaan was full of GIANTS.
That is why the catholic/smithsonian tried to HIDE all those bones, they did not want us to know it was NOT myth, that Gen 6 really happened.

Jesus stood there, and said to peter, because you now KNOW, by the Grace of MY SPIRIT, who I really AM,

no demon in hell will prevail against you...or others like you.
YOU SHALL PRAY< YOU SHALL BIND LOOSE ETC AND IT SHALL BE DONE.
all of us, little rocks in the great walls of what God is building.
PAUL reinnerated for you are ALL now priests before God...ALL means ALL....with ONE HIGH PRIEST< THE MAN CHRIST JESUS....not a papist.

the man christ jesus, HE IS OUR HIGH PRIEST, and we are to make intercessions for this word before HIM

praying WITH our FAITH, IN faith.....

now......are WE ON THE SAME PAGE???

as the world catches on, and UP to the true gospel, will we have a full third DAY, or will the devil rule the third day.

the way I see it, is it looks like its up to the remnant.
WHY?

because the WORD doesn't say, when the unbelievers pray...the WORD SAYS
when MY people pray......MY people repent, and so forth.

so the way I read that, is it is really up to us...the fate of the world has been placed squarely in OUR laps.

ergo prayer, AMEN? and knowledge (correct understandings), and WISdom--=WISE-DOM (knowing how to use knowledge)
become a duty once we understand this.

agreed?

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I see Kat joined in now, so that means a million angels released to help/fight

whoo woo

I'd say, let us agree to same time, same station each day.
id this time works, I set my clock today.
and spent 30 min.

all that could spend a few minutes, lets agree to ask each day.
if one can't, then do it in your morning prayers.

daniel prayed morning,noon and night, and would not let any stop him. nothing they say or do, can stop us, nothing except us....so...don't stop.

but this time allows all to have an afternoon or evening time of agreement. For the corporate beseeching.

let me know if any agree, and I'll set my clock to it.

all of one mind, I just nick named this the prayer room.
AKA wheels up. let the chariot of fire ascend.

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
our resident devil sowed up, and immediately though better of it and Took down his post...

1. first I was reminded of something I knew already....we should continue this, and know others can join, and that each day we are calling down the angelic host to fight, when we ask. This can be the REAL WARROOM, prayer room.
meaning 1 puts a thousand, 2 puts ten thousand, 3 puts 100,000 and 4 puts a million to flight.

it is a ten folds increase with EACH believer we add to the mix.....so if the Believers pray together, we can then see the battle will ensue, IN the heavens, and the Lord's army will not just win sometimes, we will win consistently.

why, because when HIS ARM is outstretched, (which represents the heavenly host) then the Lords host can do what we alone can not do. This is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes!!!

when we do NOT implore the Lord to bind the devils, they are not bound...when we DO they become bound.

satan wanted us to think that verse was only for peter so that we would never believe and LEARN the real power of real corporate prayer!!!! more on this below.

next I was told/reminded, there is no body but 2 upon the earth, 3 in heaven, that are one,

either going towards God, or being led astray by the other...all seek, those that seek HIM, will find HIM, those that seek their own way, or to bow to peers around them, end up in the body of the devil, corporately speaking.

next. I was told, there is no time. Meaning, that time ceases to be the problem when you understand that the eternal One is doing all this. He has time to do, time to help.
and time is suspended when we pray, because He knows ahead what we will pray...(He is eternal, outside of the domain of time, we are not as dimensional and have trouble here, but He said, this your prayer time is in the realm beyond this place...we enter into the presence of the eternal one, outside of time...GLORY.

uttering out loud, allows them to hear and rejoice, allows the eternal realm to hear and rejoice in being allowed to go to work. He spoke the world into existance, we are to speak, to hear what He allows us to pray, to let the watcher/servants also hear.

Speak it quietly if you must, but be in prayer for all happening around you, always. Paul said pray without ceasing...he indicated this is a daily battle, with real armor we must dawn.

a jehovahs witness came to me, and when I quoted the verses concerning the deity of Christ, (which they deny)
he gotupset, and said I have no Love....and I said back to him...oh man, were I not in Love with you, I would not have taken the time to explain what the scriptures actually say.
If I did not LOVE you, I would have left you in you untruth, but instead I spoke to you the actual words, the ten scriptures that emphatically state Jesus IS GOD.
in, and out of season.
you will see that the greatest sin in Deut 32 was to be silent...and in ezekial as well.

30 minutes in real prayer (not beads, not beseeching a human, but beseeching the Living LORD GOD,
30 minutes of THAT, is more powerful than 30 years praying on ones beads....whether catholic or islamic...

that, is not the earnest prayers of a righteous, blood washed pilgrim, and if WE HIS PEOPLE will pray as we ought, repent of OUR sins, seek HIM, and only HIM,

who do you say I am?
In greek now, cephas, little rock, man has not revealed this but the RUACH KODESH, the Holy SPirit, has shown you this, and upon this (this act of God granting real faith to a believer, a convinced in the heart knowledge), I shall build my church. You are a little rock, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

place this with rev. where he calls US ALL LITTLE ROCKS in HIS WALL...of gemstones, which builds the new jerusalem wall.

now look where he was, at Mt, HERMON, where the devils, fallen ones first came now, and came out of the cave....

which elijah went to and prayed against them ever coming down and out again...then later names by the church Elijah's cave, but this obscured what it was...

it was where they had LANDed, and been IN THAT MOUNTAIN, and come out through the mouth of THAT CAVE>they came out, and MATED with humans, and that is why canaan was full of GIANTS.
That is why the catholic/smithsonian tried to HIDE all those bones, they did not want us to know it was NOT myth, that Gen 6 really happened.

Jesus stood there, and said to peter, because you now KNOW, by the Grace of MY SPIRIT, who I really AM,

PAUL reinnerated for you are ALL now priests before God...ALL means ALL....with ONE HIGH PRIEST< THE MAN CHRIST JESUS....not a papist.

the man christ jesus, HE IS OUR HIGH PRIEST, and we are to make intercessions for this word before HIM

as the world catches on, and UP to the true gospel, will we have a full third DAY, or will the devil rule the third day.

WHY?

so the way I read that, is it is really up to us...the fate of the world has been placed squarely in OUR laps.

ergo prayer, AMEN? and knowledge (correct understandings), and WISdom--=WISE-DOM (knowing how to use knowledge)

agreed?
@agreed

bannonfan you are a pathological liar, a manipulator and a deceiver
who uses unbiblical pastors.

You are the Son of Satan...

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
see here's what they are forgetting with a post they will pull any moment and boom they just did, 1 minute after I wrote this) see his hate below ( a little of it)

the video had a hateful face casting me the devil out...

think they can cast me out as a son of satan,

when in fact a house divided can not stand.

ergo.....what they mean for evil, God will turn to good.

they just placed this hate on a prayer chain.

which was, and shall remain a beautiful prayer chain.

but , the reveal is in what you pray zens and how you only spread hateful attacks,

same reason your prayers will fall to the ground...

its not the Lord of glory inspiring them.

the power comes from One you do not even know yet.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

zens: "CONTIBUTION TO OUR PRAYER CHAIN:

and then came the video, of a catholic priest casting the devil out and calling me satan. Pure hate.

wow. mighty white of ye there bro.

but Kwayne your bro in aryan arms liked it...

so there that. or is he you also, because he SURE SHOW UP in record time to agree with you...when it isn't CP.

Last edited:

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
see here's what they are forgetting with a post they will pull any moment and boom they just did, 1 minute after I wrote this) see his hate below ( a little of it)

the video had a hateful face casting me the devil out...

think they can cast me out as a son of satan,

when in fact a house divided can not stand.

ergo.....what they mean for evil, God will turn to good.

they just placed this hate on a prayer chain.

which was, and shall remain a beautiful prayer chain.

but , the reveal is in what you pray zens and how you only spread hateful attacks,

same reason your prayers will fall to the ground...

its not the Lord of glory inspiring them.

the power comes from One you do not even know yet.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

zens: "CONTIBUTION TO OUR PRAYER CHAIN:

and then came the video, of a catholic priest casting the devil out and calling me satan. Pure hate.

wow. mighty white of ye there bro.

but Kwayne your bro in aryan arms liked it...

so there that. or is he you also, because he SURE SHOW UP in record time to agree with you...when it isn't CP.
they really hate us when we call on the name of the LORD and are successful.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
they really hate us when we call on the name of the LORD and are successful.

well, I hate to add to their hate quotient.
pardon that pun...but digging to china is a "preference" for some.
Only the magma.....or it this case MAGA, might get in the way!! grin.

mighty hot where hes headed.

the Lord was with us today,

GLORY BE TO THE GLORIOUS LORD OF HEAVEN.

the kingdoms of this world, are becoming the kingdoms of our God, and will continue, as long as we hold to not fearing, and to the patience of the saint.

Gail, just wait...go see what I just found....jesuit thread.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
I see Kat joined in now, so that means a million angels released to help/fight

whoo woo

I'd say, let us agree to same time, same station each day.
id this time works, I set my clock today.
and spent 30 min.

all that could spend a few minutes, lets agree to ask each day.
if one can't, then do it in your morning prayers.

daniel prayed morning,noon and night, and would not let any stop him. nothing they say or do, can stop us, nothing except us....so...don't stop.

but this time allows all to have an afternoon or evening time of agreement. For the corporate beseeching.

let me know if any agree, and I'll set my clock to it.

all of one mind, I just nick named this the prayer room.
AKA wheels up. let the chariot of fire ascend.
Our little church is already praying at 6 on Wednesdays for those on our prayer chain (illnesses, personal, worries, etc., so I (and maybe some others of us here) will just add in our national, state, and world concerns. What would this world be like if we chased out ALL the evil spirits!!!

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas

in, and out of season.

who do you say I am?

WHY?

agreed?
Yes, indeed, agreed and binding. Amen.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Our little church is already praying at 6 on Wednesdays for those on our prayer chain (illnesses, personal, worries, etc., so I (and maybe some others of us here) will just add in our national, state, and world concerns. What would this world be like if we chased out ALL the evil spirits!!!

exactly, or if, when we prayed, we REALLY believed,
as in REALLY REALLY.

I have a story on that.

I was praying one time...and the spirt said stop, don't bother.

and I was like...what ???
and HE said again...don't bother.

and I said, why Lord, why would you tell me this?

and He said, "because you don't believe I'll do it."

say what humma humma humma (gleasonstyle)

He said you have been asking me for a year without once really believing I'll provide it.

I have to be honest, I was working a full time, as well as several part time jobs to keep house and hearth together...
and to provide what I thought was needful...but my son had been praying for a piano, and I could not afford it, not even used.

yet every night he would ask God for that piano when we said our night time prayers...and every time, I would day amen.

but it was true, I never put the SO BE IT into my amen, I never thought God would be bothered.

so I repented and realized, if we do not really beleive God can or will do what we ask for, then our prayers are useless,
worse even, it offends Him.
WHY, because we are asking Him, thinking He won't respond.

I repented. I realized I was treating God as if He were my earthly father (who was never around and either didn't know or care what I was going thru, which was A LOT, but thats for another day)

the main thing was, HE, GOD, is insulted when we pray without stirring up our faith...

and with settling in our minds that He IS, and HE will do exceedingly and abundantly beyond anything, once we put our trust in HIM, who He is, and what HE SAID.

so right then, I changed, and began to agree for real with my little son.
One week later a man I did not know walked up to me at church and said, would you like my piano.
and there it was a perfect high end upright grand in perfect, unplayed condition. (and how did God know who had one, and that we could only fit an upright in our home?

nuf said.....except that my son, a prodigy also, ended up so good on that piano with s remedial teacher, that I had a concert pianist woman who taught, and was trained at Julliard, offer to teach him for free.

amazingly beyond what we could expect, our Lord is Good,
and, He is GOD, so why wouldn't he be!!

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
exactly, or if, when we prayed, we REALLY believed,
as in REALLY REALLY.

I have a story on that.

I was praying one time...and the spirt said stop, don't bother.

and I was like...what ???
and HE said again...don't bother.

and I said, why Lord, why would you tell me this?

and He said, "because you don't believe I'll do it."

say what humma humma humma (gleasonstyle)

He said you have been asking me for a year without once really believing I'll provide it.

I have to be honest, I was working a full time, as well as several part time jobs to keep house and hearth together...
and to provide what I thought was needful...but my son had been praying for a piano, and I could not afford it, not even used.

yet every night he would ask God for that piano when we said our night time prayers...and every time, I would day amen.

but it was true, I never put the SO BE IT into my amen, I never thought God would be bothered.

so I repented and realized, if we do not really beleive God can or will do what we ask for, then our prayers are useless,
worse even, it offends Him.
WHY, because we are asking Him, thinking He won't respond.

I repented. I realized I was treating God as if He were my earthly father (who was never around and either didn't know or care what I was going thru, which was A LOT, but thats for another day)

the main thing was, HE, GOD, is insulted when we pray without stirring up our faith...

and with settling in our minds that He IS, and HE will do exceedingly and abundantly beyond anything, once we put our trust in HIM, who He is, and what HE SAID.

so right then, I changed, and began to agree for real with my little son.
One week later a man I did not know walked up to me at church and said, would you like my piano.
and there it was a perfect high end upright grand in perfect, unplayed condition. (and how did God know who had one, and that we could only fit an upright in our home?

nuf said.....except that my son, a prodigy also, ended up so good on that piano with s remedial teacher, that I had a concert pianist woman who taught, and was trained at Julliard, offer to teach him for free.

amazingly beyond what we could expect, our Lord is Good,
and, He is GOD, so why wouldn't he be!!
BannonFan said: exactly, or if, when we prayed, we REALLY believed,
as in REALLY REALLY.
I have a story on that.
and I'm saying: I have several stories on that. Will get them together and post later.

Reactions: bannonfan

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
some day....yes many many enough to fill a book.

we all have em...its great to finally have a Father, a real and glorious one.

puts a whole new spin on....."who's yer daddy"

thumbs up, way up.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

thumbs up, way up.

@"who's yer daddy"

bannonfan your daddy ran a whore house for perverted clergy

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
which was, and shall remain a beautiful prayer chain
the Lord was with us today,

GLORY BE TO THE GLORIOUS LORD OF HEAVEN.

the kingdoms of this world, are becoming the kingdoms of our God, and will continue, as long as we hold to not fearing, and to the patience of the saint.
🙏🏻Amen

Last edited:
Reactions: grammagail83

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

thumbs up, way up.

@"who's yer daddy"

bannonfan your daddy ran a whore house for perverted clergy

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat