What would you say if I told you, Obama is part of a more sinister plot in trying to change America? A VIDEO YOU NEED TO SEE (PART 1 of 5).

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
PART 4: The Problem: Washington DC. The mystery of Obama/Biden get thicker. At 16:13 of the Video, Steve Bannon had a guest Wayne Allen Root who alluded to the fact the Obama was never present on the campus he went to. Barry was nowhere to be seen. If you are not familiar with how the agency works. There are several folks on this forum & the WarRoom who have CIA connections. The CIA has agents everywhere - MEDIA, GOVERNMENT & BIG BUSINESS. The war room does a decent job with connecting some dots -- but I want to bring you further. I want you to see how SICK and TWISTED DC has become. Trump was not lying when he kept calling it the SWAM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sis 1960 Canada

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
Part 5: Trump's role and the CODE. 11.11.21. This Video goes the deepest. And although you may not believe what this video presents -- There are no conspiracies -- but there are no coincidences either. Watch, digest and research on your own.

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
We knew this years ago, but it wasn't until Trump took office-- did we get even more DOTS CONNECTED. This is pure pantomime - Biden knows he is illegitimate - and Barry and Mikey are pulling the strings which they put in place during the YES WE CAN days. THE TRUTH IS MUST STRANGER THAN FICTION (narratives) THEY HAVE BEEN SELLING for DECADES now.
11-11-2021. https://www.rollmanrevolution.com/052/

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
"trying to change" America? It's done been changed already. Irrevocably. Yes, "Obama" is CIA. But it's layers upon layers, too sophisticated for some to follow. Look at Darren Beattie still not taking the final step- as Lenin said, create the opposition to yourself. Don't just control both "sides" - BE both sides. The "FBI" (wholly owned subsidiary of CIA) doesn't "infiltrate" groups, it creates them. Al Qaeda - the database. Which is why Hillary led the charge to try and change its name to Al Qaida to mean something else. Like the risible "Isis K" we were all meant to start using. Puh leaze.
It's an argot, an occult language of its own. With its own rules. Tim Osman becomes UBL (USAMA Bin Laden) then for public consumption for the consumer classes he becomes OBL. Why? answer any one of these questions and you answer them all, as Jim Garrison said.

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
"trying to change" America? It's done been changed already. Irrevocably. Yes, "Obama" is CIA. But it's layers upon layers, too sophisticated for some to follow. Look at Darren Beattie still not taking the final step- as Lenin said, create the opposition to yourself. Don't just control both "sides" - BE both sides. The "FBI" (wholly owned subsidiary of CIA) doesn't "infiltrate" groups, it creates them. Al Qaeda - the database. Which is why Hillary led the charge to try and change its name to Al Qaida to mean something else. Like the risible "Isis K" we were all meant to start using. Puh leaze.
It's an argot, an occult language of its own. With its own rules. Tim Osman becomes UBL (USAMA Bin Laden) then for public consumption for the consumer classes he becomes OBL. Why? answer any one of these questions and you answer them all, as Jim Garrison
Frank - That is only part of the story. But NOTHING IS FINAL JUST YET.-- SO THEIR ATTEMPTS are still in process - The nail in the coffin will be the dept ceiling and the governmental control of the MILITARY. BUT WELL SAID Frank

Reactions: Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
It's an argot, an occult language of its own. With its own rules. Tim Osman becomes UBL (USAMA Bin Laden) then for public consumption for the consumer classes he becomes OBL. Why? answer any one of these questions and you answer them all, as Jim Garrison said.
WF: I agree, America has been fundamentally changed years ago. It's that since the 2020 election, some are now just waking up to that change. I also agree it is layers upon layers, of which I was unaware until you exposed some of those layers, for which I appreciate your efforts to educate those on the forum.

It is meant to confuse and keep everybody off balance; keep everyone suspicious of everyone else so that you do not know whom to trust. It's all meant to be a mystery so that no one knows the truth of any matter. It is psychological warfare refined over decades. The things I used to trust in, have been stripped away, gradually, then suddenly and are no more; which is why there is nothing left for me to trust except Him. His Words matter to me, WF.

As a boomer, I have no problem writing that I am sorry that you feel the way you do about my generation. It is clear that you were affected greatly. I have often asked Yehovah for forgiveness on behalf of our national decisions, of which I was not an active part. As a Christian, I am reaching out to you and asking you to consider forgiving our generation, for the things which have apparently created such an injury in your soul. Not everyone in my generation will agree with me, and I am not a spokesperson for my generation, but I am part of a that cohort and on behalf of that cohort I seek forgiveness, even if I am not exactly aware of all that has transpired. As you have at the bottom of your posts, John 8:32. It really does set you free, just as forgiveness does.
Have a blessed day.

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
This is PART 1 of 3 - TITLED: "Pervywood" I will attach part 2 and 3 later this week. PLEASE SHARE.
Thank you, looking forward to the public release of the movie Sound of Freedom
Are you following nationsinaction.org and the work they are doing to expose the Shadow Government?

Reactions: DaveMan and Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Thank you, looking forward to the public release of the movie Sound of Freedom
Are you following nationsinaction.org and the work they are doing to expose the Shadow Government?
It only takes ones righteous person to set others free. Is there a release date yet for this film?

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
WF: I agree, America has been fundamentally changed years ago. It's that since the 2020 election, some are now just waking up to that change. I also agree it is layers upon layers, of which I was unaware until you exposed some of those layers, for which I appreciate your efforts to educate those on the forum.

It is meant to confuse and keep everybody off balance; keep everyone suspicious of everyone else so that you do not know whom to trust. It's all meant to be a mystery so that no one knows the truth of any matter. It is psychological warfare refined over decades. The things I used to trust in, have been stripped away, gradually, then suddenly and are no more; which is why there is nothing left for me to trust except Him. His Words matter to me, WF.

As a boomer, I have no problem writing that I am sorry that you feel the way you do about my generation. It is clear that you were affected greatly. I have often asked Yehovah for forgiveness on behalf of our national decisions, of which I was not an active part. As a Christian, I am reaching out to you and asking you to consider forgiving our generation, for the things which have apparently created such an injury in your soul. Not everyone in my generation will agree with me, and I am not a spokesperson for my generation, but I am part of a that cohort and on behalf of that cohort I seek forgiveness, even if I am not exactly aware of all that has transpired. As you have at the bottom of your posts, John 8:32. It really does set you free, just as forgiveness does.
Have a blessed day.
Dear Scout, White Frank has been posting ignorant nonsense on numerous topics and it is best to not engage.

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
It only takes ones righteous person to set others free. Is there a release date yet for this film?
I saw an interview over the weekend with people that had been sent copies of the film to preview, they said that Mel Gibson had finished all of the final editing he personally worked on and they were shooting for the end of this year.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Dear Scout, White Frank has been posting ignorant nonsense on numerous topics and it is best to not engage.
Thank you, JRes. Some things touch my heart and then I respond to the Spirit. It felt right to respond, whether it seems ignorant nonsense or not. I don't always understand why Yehovah asks me to do some of the things He does, but I listen and obey. Appreciate.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
I saw an interview over the weekend with people that had been sent copies of the film to preview, they said that Mel Gibson had finished all of the final editing he personally worked on and they were shooting for the end of this year.
Thank you. I saw an interview with Mel Gibson, exposing the Hollywood sex trafficking scene. He had to wait until they all died before he came forth. I work with victims of csa and it is so heartbreaking to hear of their stories. The battles from youth are a different type of war, but war nonetheless. They are the unseen soldiers of survival, without many resources, and yet, they survive. They are the real miracle stories.

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
Thank you. I saw an interview with Mel Gibson, exposing the Hollywood sex trafficking scene. He had to wait until they all died before he came forth. I work with victims of csa and it is so heartbreaking to hear of their stories. The battles from youth are a different type of war, but war nonetheless. They are the unseen soldiers of survival, without many resources, and yet, they survive. They are the real miracle stories.
Thank you for the work you do, nationsinaction.org(home page) has part 2 up today of the discussion on the data banks that have all of the dirt on the shadow government.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat