WHAT WILL OUR YOUNG INHERIT ?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
[ ] To the YOUNG ONES out there that have been lied to.....
[ ] You need to start paying attention young ones. And you have to learn to fight for your liberty.
[ ] Please dont fall into their traps. They want to make you woke. I used to think, "what does woke mean?" It's such a stupid and strange word. Get this in your heads, they want you to be involved in and passionate about causes that are all LIES. These are just their tricks to control and use you.
[ ] WAKE UP ! They do not care about you or anyone else. They want you to be sheep and follow their herders. All they are concerned with is to be part of the takeover of our country. They think they'll be part of the IN CROWD, but they are just selling this country out. They will be discarded when they are no longer needed and so will you.
[ ] LISTEN UP....
[ ] Steve Bannon and the War Room has knowledge to pass on to you; and if he doesn't know, he knows others who can bring you the knowledge you need. He is a great motivator and he does want YOU and this COUNTRY to succeed. The War Room family is very concerned about your future and saving our Country. There is so much information out there that has been hidden from all of us. We need to know how to fight this and fix our country.
[ ] Steve's been trying to wake us up for years. The Tea Party heard the call over 10 years ago. The Trump MAGA followers heard it again. And dont let the bullys tell you that MAGA people are bad. We love this country and would lay down our lives for it if we need to.
[ ] But his time is different. This time it's your Liberty and Happiness all on the line. We're fighting communism and total takeovrer. COMMUNISM. Loss of your precious freedoms. Not being dramatic and not kidding here. Dead serious.
[ ] If you can't wrap your brain around that word, think of no longer having these freedoms. Freedom of worship, Free speech in person or on social media, Artistic freedom, Privacy in Conversations, Privacy in your Home or Finances, Travel, Ability to own a home or car, Investments, owning a pet, higher education, pursuing a dream, Listening to your preferred news or music or Reading a book by your favorite author, etc. The BOUNTY that this country offers.
[ ] Not so abstract or far fetched any more, is it? We must not allow this to take over our country. If we don't meet this head on, we will lose our precious country and our freedoms. These people are not leaders, they are controllers.
[ ] Listen and learn to what is really going on. Dont be afraid to debate someone. Dont be afraid to defend your opinion and dont be narrow minded as to not listen to another opinion. CANCEL CULTURE is a great divider.
[ ] The ones that are trying to keep control will use anything to stay in control. They will promise you anything, but it's you that will be footing the bill. You will know slavery first hand and that is not what we want to pass on you.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
You need to start paying attention young ones. And you have to learn to fight for your liberty.

Very good job.

Being at this time of notable conflict, between more than the 2 party hold on political thought,
we face a graver situation, it seems. Graver than before is all. Not to blow it out of proportion
as it's an on going situation, thus I withhold stronger words. However, these are times of greater
citizen actions than before. And, yes, younger minds than mine (63) should get involved now.

Reliable Control of your Political Power
With greater understanding of both the systems of government and your role in those systems,
you will be better able to engage the systems and have the power of a citizen. Voting is never enough.
Making the effort to understand government systems allows you to have the power in controlling
both it and you in the political process to a greater extent than otherwise by scratching a mark on
a ballot.

Greater knowledge through understanding these relationships will lead to improving both the
political systems and the control over them. With greater control of government your power in and
over your future is increased. When citizens engage their effort to these systems their freedoms
are preserved by ensuring government works better for you and the People.

In short, the People through greater understanding and participation in their governments,
diffuse those powers back into society and reduce government tyranny.

(synthesized from gene sharp by myself)

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
This is only the beginning. If my crystal ball is correct, they will have a much better America than we did. Generic Xanax is cheap, by the way.
How did we allow CCP to take over pharmaceutical industry? And how is that working for states that have legalized pot? Cannabis stores popping up all over and there are lines outside at all open hours even in winter. Just a stepping stone to worse drugs. Who convinced these legislators that there would be much profit and prosperity for all? What are they doing with all the money?

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
Very good job.

Being at this time of notable conflict, between more than the 2 party hold on political thought,
we face a graver situation, it seems. Graver than before is all. Not to blow it out of proportion
as it's an on going situation, thus I withhold stronger words. However, these are times of greater
citizen actions than before. And, yes, younger minds than mine (63) should get involved now.

Reliable Control of your Political Power
With greater understanding of both the systems of government and your role in those systems,
you will be better able to engage the systems and have the power of a citizen. Voting is never enough.
Making the effort to understand government systems allows you to have the power in controlling
both it and you in the political process to a greater extent than otherwise by scratching a mark on
a ballot.

Greater knowledge through understanding these relationships will lead to improving both the
political systems and the control over them. With greater control of government your power in and
over your future is increased. When citizens engage their effort to these systems their freedoms
are preserved by ensuring government works better for you and the People.

In short, the People through greater understanding and participation in their governments,
diffuse those powers back into society and reduce government tyranny.

(synthesized from gene sharp by myself)
NvEric
It was bottled up.
We now know that voting is not enough, even when it's not rigged. Even if you are an apolitical person like me we still have to take the time to be involved in some way make sure things go in the direction we want and not haywire. If you dont speak up or take action, you get what you get, which is why we're in the state we're in right now. Every radical has been allowed to run free with their hair on fire to change our country for the worse with no consequences.

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
It was bottled up.

Good you found an opening.
There are many paths, angles, or ways to be involved in securing the future responsible freedom.
I keep going because it's the right thing to do.
The situation in the USA is not lost for anyone or any idea.
Securing the future, with responsible freedom and liberty is the natural process which must, and will, be that future.
Evils, acting to the contrary, will be defeated.
The strength to continue is easy while at the same time it seems like the end of the world.
Faith in: many - some - all - or one -- all are correct. Faith is more than people think it is.
Some may wait for a second coming, but I'll not do that because waiting is mostly an Evil thing.
The more than myself religious here should reconsider being passive - passivity is not healthy unless it can be used.
Peace to all

Reactions: Susan M

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
Good you found an opening.
There are many paths, angles, or ways to be involved in securing the future responsible freedom.
I keep going because it's the right thing to do.
The situation in the USA is not lost for anyone or any idea.
Securing the future, with responsible freedom and liberty is the natural process which must, and will, be that future.
Evils, acting to the contrary, will be defeated.
The strength to continue is easy while at the same time it seems like the end of the world.
Faith in: many - some - all - or one -- all are correct. Faith is more than people think it is.
Some may wait for a second coming, but I'll not do that because waiting is mostly an Evil thing.
The more than myself religious here should reconsider being passive - passivity is not healthy unless it can be used.
Peace to all
I heard this the other day and it is appropriate.....
FIGHT LIKE IT'S UP TO US,
THEN YOU PRAY LIKE IT'S UP TO HIM

God gives us our goodness and courage to be used.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat