WHAT is the GAME.....REALLY? and do we have to play defense?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
I guess most of you are aware that those who have to play the good masters (the people’s saviors) have to convince their multitudes first that a REAL bogyman (better if more than one) is threatening their way of life and the cause of almost all their recent troubles.

From what I read around here, it seems to me that the main bogyman in American has returned again to be 'Communism'.
I said ‘returned’ because by sacrificing horribly thousands of NYC citizens, in daylight and as high as possible so that the entire world could witness it, the bogyman 'Communism' was replaced, in less than 24 hours, with 'Terrorism', 20 years ago.

Also, where I was born and live, I used hearing, since I was teen, that the bogyman is Israel. Then, it was replaced, since 10 years ago, with ‘Terrorism’. This new bogyman is presented as being supernatural. Yes, the multi-national Islamic terrorist groups (supposed not being backed by any country in the world) were able to defy even the armies of the greatest nations. So the Russian and American Elite together try their best, though in vain, to defeat them till now.

In brief, anytime I hear of a national bogyman (people’s enemy), I am aware that it is just about certain scary tales made for adults in very clever ways (besides the ability to spreading them rather easily, regionally; if not in the entire world in some cases).

Since I can’t judge, hate or even blame seriously anyone because this hurts my heart/soul in the first place, all these scary tales about bogymen don’t affect the way I live.
But I am afraid that most people, in every country, don't mind be driven by such tales (which differ from one region to another) to where they are supposed to go and to what they are supposed to believe and do.

After all, every person is free, in the life’s game, to choose between saving the world and saving his soul. I chose saving my soul.
Kerim. “every person is free, in the life’s game, to choose between saving the world and saving his soul. I chose saving my soul."

Just by being here you expose yourself as someone (maybe not trying but) chipping in solid knowledge and energy to the warriors preparing for battle on their own (but yours also) behalf. America is still a warrior nation, beneath our layers of cowardly leaders.

“...it seems to me that the main bogyman in American has returned again to be 'Communism'.” (By rule, modern communists are synonymous with dictators.)
And right again you are. In the 1930‘s the rise of the dictator Hitler was muffled by rich Liberals all over our media. “I didn’t raise my boy to be a soldier.” & liberal Unions etc.

I have asserted (amongst many) that WW3 is underway. It is obvious Xi has started stepping down the Warpath, while playing a masterful game of camouflage. It looks bad for us in that he is rich and we are poor. He is growing and we are dwindling. He has a plan and we have fools in charge. The worry part is he is winning and we are approaching a nexus between too late and not too late.

bogyman .... is just about certain scary tales made for adults in very clever ways
You are not considering that bogymen have a place in history because they rise and eventually fall, at great cost to all nations. Why? Because they keep resurrecting the dream: ‘I am the devil who will take the garden of Eden into my hands, and I will stop at nothing to do it.’ Well, Hitler was no phantom.

The greatest human in the 20th century was Churchill. Simply for saving the free world as the cornerstone of the moment. If Britain would have fallen without him,
(and it would have) then eventually Hitler’s ascendancy would have given us a butchered planet. And those who didn’t fight would die in blood just as Churchill prophesied. He knew Hitler planned to let America sleep on --as long as could be.

(With Britain gone, here is my take based on Hitler’s mindset):
America would have relaxed when Hitler attacked his ally Japan next, and when the Nazis continued to appease the giant Sow. “Kill the piggies, and save the Sow for last." Until there would have only been The U.S. and the Swastika still standing. Could we have won that confrontation in the late 1950's, led by weak corrupted politicians running under Hitler’s boatload of nickels? Who can say....
((Notice Xi has reversed Hitler's mistake. He wants to kill the great Sow first and save ALL the piggies for later.))

Communists like Xi (despite the good Marxist vibes for ‘the people’ routine) are killers. If you don’t knuckle under, you will pass away to where the good pennies go: into the bad dollars. True communists (as Karl Marx idealized in the 1800’s) were actually supposed to be good caring, sharing hippie types who gave their life to an idealized ‘dream’ like future. ..................

What a ZERO Marx was. He failed to understand frickin human nature. WE are in a real world, not a hippie commune. Notice how communes thrive when the countries they live in are free/capitalistic? Oh yeah.

Kerim. “all these scary tales about bogymen don’t affect the way I live." And I am sure your choice is a good one. But I live in America. Bogymen drove us here. They are real all right. And my bones will lay down with my ancestor's bones in honor, or G** ---damn ----me.

Last edited:

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
ust by being here you expose yourself as someone (maybe not trying but) chipping in solid knowledge and energy to the warriors preparing for battle on their own (but yours also) behalf. America is still a warrior nation, beneath our layers of cowardly leaders.

Note: bold above is mine.

Yes, anyone is free to battle or to prepare to battle on his own behalf and of any other person who may asks him or just expects him to do.

On the other hand, no one owns my living body but my Creator. And it has to follow my own will only, a privilege I got from the Will behind my existence. (Every human is supposed to have it after a certain age).

In the 1930‘s the rise of the dictator Hitler was muffled by rich Liberals all over our media. “I didn’t raise my boy to be a soldier.” & liberal Unions etc.

Thank you for this information. Actually (though the following cannot be revealed via any news), Germans were not naive to start a real big war against their neighbors while they know in advance what USA (The United States of America that defeated for good all Europeans forces on its land) could do. So what happened? Please fasten your belt now :D It was not a secret that in the 30's the German and American Elite were allied. After all, German forces were not among the ones who were controlling the newly discovered America and fueling later the American civil wars. At that time, Communism started to expand towards the East of Europe. The American Elite advised their German counterparts that it was time for them to unify Europe even by force (as it was the case of the USA birth) so that the United Europe and USA can have both a better chance to oppose, if not defeat for good, Communism. Only too late, the German Elite realized that they were used simply to weaken the two previous world's powers so that the American forces could play the saviors while most Europeans were supporting them in destroying their beautiful continent Europe. This genius plan (prepared about the end of the 19th century) let the ex-masters in Europe be the obedient servants of the new world’s masters who were, in the near past, their ex-servants ;)

By the way, before WW2, it was necessary to get rid of the Islamic Ottoman Empire first. The French and British Christian hands were used (WW1) soon after allowing the cruel genocide of the Christian Armenians by the Turkish army; during which the American ambassador in Turkey was repeating: "It is an inside affair”. This is politics after all ;)

Somehow the same tactic is followed to destroy and control many countries lately by just replacing 'Nazis' with 'Terrorists' though thousands of American civilians had to be sacrificed in a terrible cruel way first :( This was necessary to introduce the today's anonymous multi-national Islamic terrorist groups that all national armies in the world, with their multi-national genius officers and most advanced tools, are supposed to fear them because they are unbeatable (supernatural perhaps)!!! Wow, even our kids find hard to swallow it.

To be continued... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aubrey James

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
bogyman .... is just about certain scary tales made for adults in very clever ways
You are not considering that bogymen have a place in history because they rise and eventually fall, at great cost to all nations. Why? Because they keep resurrecting the dream: ‘I am the devil who will take the garden of Eden into my hands, and I will stop at nothing to do it.’ Well, Hitler was no phantom.

By the way, Hitler chose the less evil and committed suicide. Without the naivety of Hitler and his top officers (who were supposed being among the cleverest humans on earth), the genius American Elite wouldn't have the chance to be invited, as saviors by their Europeans ex-masters, to invade, destroy and conquer their continent, Europe, soon after it was almost unified by Germany with minimum losses.
Please don't tell me there is one European country dared, since the end of WW2 till now, not following (not applying on the ground) the regulations imposed from America (though sometimes its politicians are instructed to oppose them in their speeches to please their audience... this is necessary in politics).

I guess you noticed already that I don't quote anyone or any source.
I simply observe carefully and independently... the end fruits.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
Kerim. “all these scary tales about bogymen don’t affect the way I live." And I am sure your choice is a good one. But I live in America. Bogymen drove us here. They are real all right. And my bones will lay down with my ancestor's bones in honor, or G** ---damn ----me.

While you have your bogymen where you live (like Xi), I hear of other ones where I live.
On my side, the main one is 'the Terror of the Anonymous Islamist Terrorist Groups'. While the local system and the people are supposed to fight and get rid of these groups after the terrorists destroyed most of their country, the Russian and American Elite (together) were able controlling all of them (system and people) directly and even stealing their natural resources... under the pretext they both try their best (via their national armies) to defeat this unbeatable bogyman since many years.
But this is politics, the Russian and American Elite have to play the rivals on you side while they are allies (on the ground) on my side. At least to me, this is another clear sign that they are all (including Xi) supervised, guided and instructed by one top world's group of producers and directors that works behind the scenes.

After all, due to the very advanced technologies (in many fields), controlling the entire world became much like supervising and controlling a village in the far past time.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
While you have your bogymen where you live (like Xi), I hear of other ones where I live.
On my side, the main one is 'the Terror of the Anonymous Islamist Terrorist Groups'. While the local system and the people are supposed to fight and get rid of these groups after the terrorists destroyed most of their country, the Russian and American Elite (together) were able controlling all of them (system and people) directly and even stealing their natural resources... under the pretext they both try their best (via their national armies) to defeat this unbeatable bogyman since many years.
But this is politics, the Russian and American Elite have to play the rivals on you side while they are allies (on the ground) on my side. At least to me, this is another clear sign that they are all (including Xi) supervised, guided and instructed by one top world's group of producers and directors that works behind the scenes.

After all, due to the very advanced technologies (in many fields), controlling the entire world became much like supervising and controlling a village in the far past time.
kerim. “.. (though the following cannot be revealed via any news)," Wow. This is a detailed look at things (as you can expect) far from before my time. What I know was gleaned from my oldest elders (who fought & are now deceased) and movies, books, and articles. -But never from someone raised outside of the USA. Your knowledge has got me groping to try and keep up. So interesting, and it fits with what we now know of the NWO.

Only too late, the German Elite realized that they were used.” The American elites were actually wanting Germany to lose all along to let communism survive. But they played as Germany’s friend to suit their purposes. Well, now that’s new to me. The American elites were acting as double agents, because they fought hard to keep America out of the war (supposedly to help Hitler) but actually giving him the rope to hang himself with. Yeow!

“...allowing the cruel genocide of the Christian Armenians by the Turkish army.” When you explain this it gives new light to the way Turkey has been portrayed since the WW1 days. It seems even Attaturk has been defined by the elite several pages from reality. Evil in his name is not evil all the same.

“...replacing 'Nazis' with 'Terrorists' ...” which makes all your ‘bogyman’ remarks much more clear. I see.

“I guess you noticed already that I don't quote anyone or any source.” No need to do that. The NWO writes their true history on the wind. The existing history (at the same time) is always composed by the winners. In this case, that again would be the U.S. led NWO elites. You prefer to discuss the history you pluck from the wind, and you are a master windcatcher.

“... the Russian and American Elite have to play the rivals on your side while they are allies (on the ground) on my side.” This is the most encouraging thing you have said. It means there is hope for the future from a different slant. You are saying there is actually only one (unknown) strategy in play between the Ruskies and my own Yanks. In other words, even at the deepest levels of analysis, everyone is describing the elephant from what the elephant carefully turns to them to touch,
The Russians and U.S. governments (like Hitler long ago) think they understand the elephant, who assures them both it will not trample down their fields, drink all their water, and topple their fruit trees for the leaves.

“...controlling the entire world...” is a strange and exotic concept often heard. But like Shangri-la, never to be tanible to those who cannot hear 'the veiled cadence and the meter of their march'. .... So it is one world order or bust. What snuffy bastards.

Last edited:
Reactions: KerimF

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
most of what you have been told is our history, is not true history.

the victor writes the history. Babylon won the first round, they came here, they overtook the realms, and without God having slowed them down we would already be a prison state. However, we will be soon enough if we do not awaken to A.who came here, B. what they did, C. how they rewrote most of our history to hide what had happened for real on this planet.
How do we know its here, Babylon? Peter called rome babylon, and rome spread its imperialism and false christianity to much of the known world. The "mystery babylon spread throughout the Americas courtesy of the spanish/french/english versions of the same long con.
Long before the "pilgrim history" you were taught, other groups had been here and developed this continent. However several events slowed them down. There are craters that prove great impacts have occured, one which pushed our planet into an orbit 5 days longer (further out from the sun) and several others which cause world wide ash layers to form as well.

the world wide flood destroyed the giants of Genesis 6, but also the mass extinction event that has left us with world wide dino boneyards, boneyards so close to the surface they can not possibly have occurred millions of years ago, since they are right at surface level in Russia, Montana and elsewhere.

all in all, huge chunks of information have been withheld to shore up the narrative of Darwinian godless existence, and negate the truth by calling it myth.
The truth is, there have always been other beings here with us, spoken of in the book of enoch, and also mentioned by jesus, Jude, Peter, Paul and others.

the fact that all those men mention this info as real, and that the church has tried to surpress it for all our lifetime, first by removing enoch from the canon of scripture, second by confiscating all bones of giants (thru Smithsonian) is proof positive that for their godless/homo/sciencey religion to work they must continually rewrite history, and must, as Loyola/Jesuits taught them "take over the education system"...which in fact they have done and continue to do.

then as most can tell you, any faith they may have had going into college level teaching is removed in a very subtle but systematic way. A way that is not that difficult since most of the doctrines introduced to folks while children are either under developed or outright fabrications which twist what the scripture actually says into sayings/meanings that are the opposite, or at the very least creating enough confusion to render everything impotent in the end.

the only thing they forgot, whilst attempting all this subterfuge, was oral histories are given, and unless you get every last member of a tribe, they will pass the truth on. Also they forgot that God said a remnant of jews would survive. Ergo all these years Satan has blindly tried to reduce their numbers...yet try as they may they will never succeed. WHy? Because it is written.
It is written.
144,000 JEWS will survive and preach the gospel even in the great tribulation.

meanwhile Satan and crew try to confuse history and the timelines, whilst devising ever more diabolic ways to wipe out groups suspected of having the bloodlines God Himself promised to bless, forgive, and redeem.

why? because Satan is jealous of mankind, both jew and gentile, receiving a redemption that he, and his fallen crew, can never share in.

and do devils exist, YES, and do they inhabit unredeemed men YES.

Two men once said to Jesus they had thousands of demons in them.
Jesus suffered them to enter a herd of pigs, who immediately drowned themselves by hurling themselves off a cliff, rather than live with that evil in them. Which begs the question of why can a man live with them within him, when even a dumb animal cannot.

a spirit that can not die, roams the earth until it finds a willing human to enter and inhabit.
I have not just been taught this, I know it to be the truth. KNOW, that I KNOW, that I KNOW.

so what histories am I speaking of?
well,
for instance, how did a town in Canada build a hundred churches with only 7000 people, buildings that look like they were only built 200 yrs ago.
the claim is that these were all built within a couple of years...yet can a few thousand people, trying to just survive, with only horses and wagons build a hundred palaces in a couple of years?

this will get you started. If anyone wants the motherloads I have them, just ask.

or how did building get buried under 50 ft of mud, and no mention anywhere in the history books?

answer: rome/catholic/babylon and the slave trade (which they promoted all over the globe) built these cities, and God slowed them down, but He didn't stop them from slashing out the true time lines, or the mud floods.

when I look at the forced firings, forced vaccines, etc...can I say that they are going for the 4th reich slave state? YES. The Nazi camps were set up to be slave camps, and later, to be a grand solution to the problem...the problem was jewish converts immediately could see clearly that the church was false, and leading people away from Christ...as Christ had said "you convert people to faith, only to make them twice as fit for hell".
The problems was literate jews could see the subtrifuge and where the papists and those trying to refold paganism into christianity were doing it. This became a huge problem, and so after these converts were brought in, they were still accused and then executed.

the plan now is to paint every thinking person, who will not comply and go along with the covid narrative as a heretic, a terrorist, and a threat to humanity, which is exactly what they did years ago, and killed half of europe....every protestant and jew they killed....and ended up owning 50% of all the land and 80% of all the wealth of europe.

Now, they are in the final phase, having socialized south america into abject poverty and starvation...and the only thing stopping them, is America is still armed.
Otherwise what is happening now in Australia and New Zealand would be here already.
america has been peacefully trying to wait this stolen election out...

but if I'm any bit of a good guesser, many conversations these days have to do with whether we can afford to wait for the calender to run down, when what is obviously bent on our full destruction and over throw is so entirely obvious.

my only question is, how long can one wag a dog before the dog arches up and bites, or rather rips your throats out.

they do well to surround themselves with razor wire....perhaps some can be fashioned into the nooses they entirely deserve.

Now don't get too hung up in all this, I only mention it to say, we've been lied to about far more than we've been told the truth about. For obvious reasons, Satan wants to eradicate true histories, replace correct times/dates/holidays etc etc, all in an attempt to confuse us as to what has been going on from the resurrection on. All because they want their twisting of the true prophesies and narrative to be the one that stands.

ask why we went from a 360 day year to a 365 day year.
ask why Velikovsky wrote of a programmed amnesia that can occur during frightening of cataclysmic events.
Now:
Ask what would happen if you really wanted to depopulate a planet, AND you learned how to marry/breed a new virus, by marrying an airborne mild corona viron with a hemorrhagic more lethal viron, and would you first find a real cure for the ones you wanted to save before you release it.
Now ask why the vaccines were being manufactured before the virus even showed up....and now welcome, to the 4th reich.

well, I am still hopeful for a couple of reasons, and hope you all will remain so, but meanwhile I thought I'd give you a couple of rabbit holes, for those like me who are bed or wheelchair bound, these indulgences are allowable.

To the rest....become active. retirement is no longer an option. USA needs you.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
most of what you have been told is our history, is not true history.

the victor writes the history. Babylon won the first round, they came here, they overtook the realms, and without God having slowed them down we would already be a prison state. However, we will be soon enough if we do not awaken to A.who came here, B. what they did, C. how they rewrote most of our history to hide what had happened for real on this planet.
How do we know its here, Babylon? Peter called rome babylon, and rome spread its imperialism and false christianity to much of the known world. The "mystery babylon spread throughout the Americas courtesy of the spanish/french/english versions of the same long con.
Long before the "pilgrim history" you were taught, other groups had been here and developed this continent. However several events slowed them down. There are craters that prove great impacts have occured, one which pushed our planet into an orbit 5 days longer (further out from the sun) and several others which cause world wide ash layers to form as well.

the world wide flood destroyed the giants of Genesis 6, but also the mass extinction event that has left us with world wide dino boneyards, boneyards so close to the surface they can not possibly have occurred millions of years ago, since they are right at surface level in Russia, Montana and elsewhere.

all in all, huge chunks of information have been withheld to shore up the narrative of Darwinian godless existence, and negate the truth by calling it myth.
The truth is, there have always been other beings here with us, spoken of in the book of enoch, and also mentioned by jesus, Jude, Peter, Paul and others.

the fact that all those men mention this info as real, and that the church has tried to surpress it for all our lifetime, first by removing enoch from the canon of scripture, second by confiscating all bones of giants (thru Smithsonian) is proof positive that for their godless/homo/sciencey religion to work they must continually rewrite history, and must, as Loyola/Jesuits taught them "take over the education system"...which in fact they have done and continue to do.

then as most can tell you, any faith they may have had going into college level teaching is removed in a very subtle but systematic way. A way that is not that difficult since most of the doctrines introduced to folks while children are either under developed or outright fabrications which twist what the scripture actually says into sayings/meanings that are the opposite, or at the very least creating enough confusion to render everything impotent in the end.

the only thing they forgot, whilst attempting all this subterfuge, was oral histories are given, and unless you get every last member of a tribe, they will pass the truth on. Also they forgot that God said a remnant of jews would survive. Ergo all these years Satan has blindly tried to reduce their numbers...yet try as they may they will never succeed. WHy? Because it is written.
It is written.
144,000 JEWS will survive and preach the gospel even in the great tribulation.

meanwhile Satan and crew try to confuse history and the timelines, whilst devising ever more diabolic ways to wipe out groups suspected of having the bloodlines God Himself promised to bless, forgive, and redeem.

why? because Satan is jealous of mankind, both jew and gentile, receiving a redemption that he, and his fallen crew, can never share in.

and do devils exist, YES, and do they inhabit unredeemed men YES.

Two men once said to Jesus they had thousands of demons in them.
Jesus suffered them to enter a herd of pigs, who immediately drowned themselves by hurling themselves off a cliff, rather than live with that evil in them. Which begs the question of why can a man live with them within him, when even a dumb animal cannot.

a spirit that can not die, roams the earth until it finds a willing human to enter and inhabit.
I have not just been taught this, I know it to be the truth. KNOW, that I KNOW, that I KNOW.

so what histories am I speaking of?
well,
for instance, how did a town in Canada build a hundred churches with only 7000 people, buildings that look like they were only built 200 yrs ago.
the claim is that these were all built within a couple of years...yet can a few thousand people, trying to just survive, with only horses and wagons build a hundred palaces in a couple of years?

this will get you started. If anyone wants the motherloads I have them, just ask.

or how did building get buried under 50 ft of mud, and no mention anywhere in the history books?

answer: rome/catholic/babylon and the slave trade (which they promoted all over the globe) built these cities, and God slowed them down, but He didn't stop them from slashing out the true time lines, or the mud floods.

when I look at the forced firings, forced vaccines, etc...can I say that they are going for the 4th reich slave state? YES. The Nazi camps were set up to be slave camps, and later, to be a grand solution to the problem...the problem was jewish converts immediately could see clearly that the church was false, and leading people away from Christ...as Christ had said "you convert people to faith, only to make them twice as fit for hell".
The problems was literate jews could see the subtrifuge and where the papists and those trying to refold paganism into christianity were doing it. This became a huge problem, and so after these converts were brought in, they were still accused and then executed.

the plan now is to paint every thinking person, who will not comply and go along with the covid narrative as a heretic, a terrorist, and a threat to humanity, which is exactly what they did years ago, and killed half of europe....every protestant and jew they killed....and ended up owning 50% of all the land and 80% of all the wealth of europe.

Now, they are in the final phase, having socialized south america into abject poverty and starvation...and the only thing stopping them, is America is still armed.
Otherwise what is happening now in Australia and New Zealand would be here already.
america has been peacefully trying to wait this stolen election out...

but if I'm any bit of a good guesser, many conversations these days have to do with whether we can afford to wait for the calender to run down, when what is obviously bent on our full destruction and over throw is so entirely obvious.

my only question is, how long can one wag a dog before the dog arches up and bites, or rather rips your throats out.

they do well to surround themselves with razor wire....perhaps some can be fashioned into the nooses they entirely deserve.

Now don't get too hung up in all this, I only mention it to say, we've been lied to about far more than we've been told the truth about. For obvious reasons, Satan wants to eradicate true histories, replace correct times/dates/holidays etc etc, all in an attempt to confuse us as to what has been going on from the resurrection on. All because they want their twisting of the true prophesies and narrative to be the one that stands.

ask why we went from a 360 day year to a 365 day year.
ask why Velikovsky wrote of a programmed amnesia that can occur during frightening of cataclysmic events.
Now:
Ask what would happen if you really wanted to depopulate a planet, AND you learned how to marry/breed a new virus, by marrying an airborne mild corona viron with a hemorrhagic more lethal viron, and would you first find a real cure for the ones you wanted to save before you release it.
Now ask why the vaccines were being manufactured before the virus even showed up....and now welcome, to the 4th reich.

well, I am still hopeful for a couple of reasons, and hope you all will remain so, but meanwhile I thought I'd give you a couple of rabbit holes, for those like me who are bed or wheelchair bound, these indulgences are allowable.

To the rest....become active. retirement is no longer an option. USA needs you.
And the USA needs you too bannonfan. All my best.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Think logically. People are craving TRUTH. People are craving TRANSPARENCY. People are craving EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW. People are craving GOOD. People are craving RIGHT. People are craving TRUE FREEDOM. People are craving SAFETY & SECURITY. People are craving ………..(fill in the blanks)

1633660982867.png

1633661018471.png

1633661077333.png

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
But "that's all about money" is normal... anywhere there are humans :)

I mean most people around the world don't mind playing the ignorant if this gives them a better chance to gain extra bonuses (not just extra money).

And, I am afraid that, for most people, being interested in knowing a truth (even a scientific solution which is always believed non-existing) that doesn't bring them any sort of material profit is a waste of time for them.

In other words, I won't be surprised if I hear someone saying: "Give me money and to hell the truth" :D

On the other hand, it is also safer, in most situations, playing the ignorant; in the high class and the lower ones as well ;)

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
"when they say peace AND safety, sudden destruction shall come upon them."

didn't one gal say "the new world order" on TV, regarding the vaccines recently? Apparently she lives in a cooking zone (my new term for tower zones)

See, its only a conspiracy until you can prove this is the real deal...

then it's just truth they were suppressing....and the real people with tin foil hats are those who have refused to hear the watchmen their entire lives. Instead of keeping the cotton in their ears WE who are awake need to really shake them to being so. THE WOKE, are the real sleeping. They try to co-op every important true christian concept.
As long as we do not think our own government has succumbed to evil, we help them create more evil.
The idea of real freedom comes as we stop exploiting and/or lying to others for profits. Something the devils and demons have always done is to insert doctrines of demons at every turn, to change love of God and people, into carelessness. When they said perversion was GAY, it was the same thing, calling the thing by what it is not.
when they say WOKE, and are really entering a mystisism not of Godly origin, nor of true care, same thing.
Since when did mindlessly taking anything by mouth or injection not amount to foolhardyness?
Not all vaccines are bad, but some are, not all drugs are safe, not all food is safe, not all machines are safe, common, wake up people.

the NKJ bible started with 400 scholars, ended with 200, because so many died, after dinner...why> Because certain powers (papist in origin) could ill afford an honest translation as it would reveal the deletions and twisted wording that jerome and others had done for them. While its not as good as reading in the greek, if you study it with a good app you will find the words far more revealing, and see that much of what was done in older translations was done to confuse of muddle concepts.

the best free app out there is blueletterbible.org, or the original, which I prefer is

https://www.blbclassic.org/

once you start using the "C" concordance feature you can find the original word and how it was used, and get more light to any passage you question.

to the Morpheus crews on this board.....send out truth, they'll hate you now, and thank you later....if they survive.

• Wow
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
the best free app out there is blueletterbible.org, or the original, which I prefer is

Off topic
When I tried opening your suggested link, my browser, Microsoft Edge, displayed the following warning:

==========================

Your connection isn't private​

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.blbclassic.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

But, perhaps it is just me.

Reactions: Scout9

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Off topic
When I tried opening your suggested link, my browser, Microsoft Edge, displayed the following warning:

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.blbclassic.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

having used this site for 20 plus years I can say no such occurance has happened to quote a friend they are attacking christian sites in the hopes of dissuading folks from learning their scriptures, and attacking folks who speak truth, with a vengeance. Not to say some pastors don't need exposing, there are false ones in every group, but it seems that the closer to truth a person or group is, the greater the effort to take them down.

never assume fear won't work, its satans best tool., well one of them.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Off topic

perhaps if you switched to an non BILL GATES OWNED AND CONTROLLed browser?
perhaps firefox? anything but a bill gates app.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
perhaps if you switched to an non BILL GATES OWNED AND CONTROLLed browser?
perhaps firefox? anything but a bill gates app.

To me in the least, anything I didn't built/create could be a bill gates app :D

Billions were invested to let the internet services be spread worldwide via satellites and cables; besides the audio/visual channels.
Was it really for the good of the world's peoples?!
I can't even imagine one rich man who is ready to invest even $1 for such a cause; unless he planned to restore it ten fold :)

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Off topic

That happened with me too, the first time, but now I use BRAVE website. I was using DuckDuckGo, but whitefrank provided information about antifa infiltration on ddg.

• Wow
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
remember what you already should know
Think logically. People are craving TRUTH. People are craving TRANSPARENCY. People are craving EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW. People are craving GOOD. People are craving RIGHT. People are craving TRUE FREEDOM. People are craving SAFETY & SECURITY. People are craving ………..(fill in the blanks)

The NARRATIVE is designed to keep people in a constant state of 'FEAR' thereby forcing 'ANGER', 'RAGE', 'VIOLENCE'. Emotionally unstable people are easier to CONTROL.
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED BY RACE.
DIVIDED BY CLASS.
DIVIDED BY RELIGION.
DIVIDED BY POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED AS HUMAN BEINGS.
DIVIDED you are WEAK.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU CHALLENGE WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE. WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE AWAKE.
WHEN YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE NO LONGER CONTROLLED.
thank you 2788
Who has the better poker hand, and more importantly, the better poker face? Following most of what you write here. But 2788? That is lost on me.......
Could it be a concordance reference ???

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

didn't one gal say "the new world order" on TV, regarding the vaccines recently? Apparently she lives in a cooking zone (my new term for tower zones)

then it's just truth they were suppressing....and the real people with tin foil hats are those who have refused to hear the watchmen their entire lives. Instead of keeping the cotton in their ears WE who are awake need to really shake them to being so. THE WOKE, are the real sleeping. They try to co-op every important true christian concept.
As long as we do not think our own government has succumbed to evil, we help them create more evil.
The idea of real freedom comes as we stop exploiting and/or lying to others for profits. Something the devils and demons have always done is to insert doctrines of demons at every turn, to change love of God and people, into carelessness. When they said perversion was GAY, it was the same thing, calling the thing by what it is not.
when they say WOKE, and are really entering a mystisism not of Godly origin, nor of true care, same thing.
Since when did mindlessly taking anything by mouth or injection not amount to foolhardyness?
Not all vaccines are bad, but some are, not all drugs are safe, not all food is safe, not all machines are safe, common, wake up people.

the NKJ bible started with 400 scholars, ended with 200, because so many died, after dinner...why> Because certain powers (papist in origin) could ill afford an honest translation as it would reveal the deletions and twisted wording that jerome and others had done for them. While its not as good as reading in the greek, if you study it with a good app you will find the words far more revealing, and see that much of what was done in older translations was done to confuse of muddle concepts.

once you start using the "C" concordance feature you can find the original word and how it was used, and get more light to any passage you question.

to the Morpheus crews on this board.....send out truth, they'll hate you now, and thank you later....if they survive.
Thanks for the tip Bannonfan!!! Which version do you use???

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
having used this site for 20 plus years I can say no such occurance has happened to quote a friend they are attacking christian sites in the hopes of dissuading folks from learning their scriptures, and attacking folks who speak truth, with a vengeance. Not to say some pastors don't need exposing, there are false ones in every group, but it seems that the closer to truth a person or group is, the greater the effort to take them down.

LOVE the tool feature too😃, it shows the Hebrew writing🤗, 🤔I wish next to the word it had an enunciation button to hear the words spoken. The maps, concordance, etc, it’s a great site👍🏻🇺🇸

Last edited:

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

😃👍🏻oh wow they do!!! They have an enunciation button to hear the words spoken in Hebrew😁👍🏻🇺🇸

Last edited:
  • Wow

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

👍🏻...Sorry🤭... you were saying...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat