what did TRUMP DO that SO enraged the LEFT

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
in spite of everything, the constant barrage, what did the donald do right

he kicked out the cartel, rounded up thousands and said adios.

he slowed down illegal immigration to a crawl...and began a process of letting healthy people process in.

he managed to get us off the tit of middle eatern oil, and see what we could have with a little effort and forthought

e repatiated trillions by giving incentives to come back, and make some profit here.

he cut tariffs with those wanting to play fair, and created them for folks always manipulating their currencies so they could destroy our every industry

he kicked out the spys stealing our intellectual property, thosand of them.

he amanaged to get Kim, and the middle east to settle down

and, he made it possible for folks with deeply held faith to not be forced into impossible situations, like killing babies, etc etc.

in other words, Donald Trump showed the young how it was when we were growing up.

Before the left stole all the money out of social security, as they are now stealing health care

before inflation and supply lines made half our buying power and most items disappear

He showed them the america they used to have, and could have again. where we were respected, and respectable.

THAT was his great crime, showing folks how it should be

oh, and the farmers got to stop giving congress an 8 billion dollar per year bonus, and forced not to grow things, that went away.

here's the bottom line, Trumps crime, was wanting to get things done, make a difference, and not fall for all the cons...

his one mistake was trusting too many folks without really knowing what spirit they were of.

well....now at least, we know what spirit....Bernie said...gee they are doing everything I wanted and then some...YES

because its the same spirit, the spirit that want to enslave, and weaken all but the top tier.....

you can see what happens when folks get money and power....they build 50,000 ft. mansions built into the hills and caves...they have multiple hide aways, they make laws for the pheasants not for them, and

they do what their controllers tell them, not what is right.

so long america, its been nice to know you.

when I became an adult, the year I first voted.... gas was 10 cents a gallon, a loaf of bread was 10 cents, and, a pound of chicken...was 10 cents.

and they say there's no inflation.....yeah right.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
fau-xi is practiced at the art of deception, using hegelian dialect to deceive you all

saying "i can't teach them to care" accusing we who warn of doing what THEY ARE DOING

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K55glITmgSo/U6XzENkNShI/AAAAAAABTVM/IDDzgag55pE/s1600/truth_-_kissinger.png

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
He ran for office and WON. Hilary was so sure of a win she did not even visit every state.
This BUILD BACK BETTER plan proposed by globalists was to be put in place 5 yrs ago and now Trump supporters
keep getting in the way.

I just read that CNN is calling it a political hold but it is not. In fact our congress are weak and afraid to take action.
In fact, they are an embarrassment. It is the grassroots movements finally having their eyes open to what has been
done to us for many years. Without the amazing leadership of Donald Trump, who was improving our lives, our world
imploded under the incompetent and single directed attempt to destroy our United States. If they had not failed so greatly
with so much harm to American citizens, the dems might be progressing merrily on their way.

WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE WAKING UP & AVOIDING THE DEMS VERSION OF WOKE. THEY HATE TRUMP EVEN MORE
NOW, if that is at all possible. It is the truth of Trump and his love of country & his countrymen that is going TO SAVE AMERICA.
With courage and Trump's support we are going to get our country back.

We are going to mess with their plans and they blame TRUMP for that.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
In fact our congress are weak and afraid to take action.
In fact, they are an embarrassment.
UniqueCritique. I know a few dozen young, dedicated, aware. uncorruptible conservatives (both sexes) who could really help turn this country around if they were in congress. But they won't be, because you have to be a sell-out from the jump. The money involved has been the keyhole you must get through. And the money controls the money.

What defines this group I know? The last thing any of them want to do is go into the cesspool that congress is. And that's why we need people like that to suck it up and take one for the team.

"If they had not failed so greatly with so much harm to American citizens, the dems might be progressing merrily on their way."

Many great wake up insights from you. Keep 'em coming....

Reactions: Scout9

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
there is a great line in the Sopranos, where Carmela had gone to a shrink....

and the shrink won't take her blood money....and he says

well, before, you could have feigned ignorance, but now, from now on, you will always know, you were told...

you can never again say, you didn't know.

that is what Trump did for America...its only the tip of the knowledge, there is FAR more to it all than most know still

but, we can never say we weren't warned, or stirred to wake up and fight back.

for that, we owe him a debt....right or wrong about some things, or some attitudes, he at least got folks to thinking.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
UniqueCritique. I know a few dozen young, dedicated, aware. uncorruptible conservatives (both sexes) who could really help turn this country around if they were in congress. But they won't be, because you have to be a sell-out from the jump. The money involved has been the keyhole you must get through. And the money controls the money.

What defines this group I know? The last thing any of them want to do is go into the cesspool that congress is. And that's why we need people like that to suck it up and take one for the team.

"If they had not failed so greatly with so much harm to American citizens, the dems might be progressing merrily on their way."

you are right here...they said we would need 60K just to go the first round...

I'd help someone get there if they had the fire and the knowledge...

but they have to have a WELL developed faith....if I learned anything watching mobsters, its that almost anyone can be bought off.

it has to be a guy or gal with NO perv stuff. and NO love of money.....not a lot are thus.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
get young who love god a LOT
american, no more no less.

willing to take NO money from pacs/corp lobbys

if I ran, the sign on the door would be, you get the same 15 min as anybody, write a one page letter, and give me no money, or you'll never have access again...

in other words, record everything, and give preference to citizens that need help...corps go to the back of the bus...and get to write a one page letter...same tx as every

I'd love to support a guy like that, in any state...because absent that, they are bought, and once bought/controlled...the mess only deepens by the day.

no leaven people...that is what we need.
if you know anyone like that, let me know...the church is going to have to get behind those people.

my first bill would be against lobbyists
2nd one would be to make legislations bills no more than 30 pages.
3rd would be to audit, and nationalize the fed.
4th would be to put a moratorium on any country practicing currency manipulation AND?OR supporting internal commerce thru subsidies in order to destroy the manufacturing in other countries.

and 5, to give full autonomy to our citizens to NEVER AGAIN be forced, coerced or bullied into any medical procedure against their will or judgment, and to criminalize discrimmination based on vaccine status or any health issue.

see why I couldn't run? Whacked would be on my arm as well.
but, we need young healthy people to stand up...otherwise bye bye miss american pie.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Love this line. My sentiments exactly.
"Well, before, you could have feigned ignorance, but now, from now on, you will always know, you were told. you can never again say, you didn't know."

Amazingly so few Americans will even acknowledge, that Americans have been completely fooled for 14 years.

I am the messenger from a faraway land. Check out Bannons Warroom Forum, and look for "Knighty137" on the Deplorable Discussions. If you want to know exactly what's happening in America today, and for the last 13 years? You will be amazed. This will be the most important thing you can do, for America and the world. This information should be known by all.

Biden. Treasonous imposters:
Biden imposters. What imposters?
Biden Checkmate:
Biden first treasonous inauguration. https://youtu.be/7Cvlfq9faKU Biden 2ND treasonous inauguration
BIDEN IMPOSTERS 2008 No2..mp4

Last edited:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
you are right here...they said we would need 60K just to go the first round...

I'd help someone get there if they had the fire and the knowledge...

but they have to have a WELL developed faith....if I learned anything watching mobsters, its that almost anyone can be bought off.

it has to be a guy or gal with NO perv stuff. and NO love of money.....not a lot are thus.
You know an immense amount of topic variety, and show repeatedly that you do. But I know something by living immersion that is hard to believe to the many seniors on this forum:

Although Gen X is defined by the superficial weenies as are often interviewed by Jesse Waters, there are (as I said) many even in my circle who would pass your rigorous shake-down listed above. I'm nobody's fool when it comes to character analysis, and there are many who could hold their water and spit in the eye of corruption. I know you kind of trust me (a wraith on the internet) but in the real world I cull hard for friends, I hang out and engage with nobody who I don't feel has as much scruples as I have.

That said. Can I say a person who has never been tempted by powerful evil will not be true to their upbringing? No, I can't. But I can say if my nominees were installed in a judgemental position over the lives of others, not a single one would do evil as you & I understand it. That's all you can ask for.

It takes a few years to fall spiritually into ruin, and that's why of all your requirements, "NO love of money.." is the one that matters most against the Swamp.

Last edited:
Reactions: bannonfan

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
4th would be to put a moratorium on any country practicing currency manipulation AND?OR supporting internal commerce thru subsidies in order to destroy the manufacturing in other countries.
A solid list of thing to do. But the U.S. is just as guilty of currency manipulation as everybody else. Inflation is manipulation. Remember you just said certain items were 20 cents when you were young that now cost many dollars. Biden's string pullers have really upped the ante in that regard.

Anyway, your list is a great start on things to do if you were D.C.'s King for a day. I could add a few, but I am tired, and burnt like the proverbial slice of toast. Maybe another time

Postscript: I see your post below, and I will add. Your point is well taken how fast in Vegas things can go south. They people I mention absolutely will pass your Vegas test. These are not boozers, or sexual perverts (i.e. chasing or accepting loose sex) and it will be hard to get them in a position of blackmail. If they were compromised, they would do what few do, and resign. That's is the test of character. There's slime, and there's fine. Great young people are there, and by gosh, I hope they live up to their promise. If not in DC, then on the common sidewalks & byways we all must go down.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
You know an immense amount of topic variety, and show repeatedly that you do. But I know something by living immersion that is hard to believe to the many seniors on this forum:

Although Gen X id defined by the superficial weenies as are often interviewed by Jesse Waters, there are (as I said) many even in my circle who would pass your rigorous shake-down listed above. I'm nobody's fool when it comes to character analysis, and there are many who could hold their water and spit in the eye of corruption. I know you kind of trust me (a wraith on the internet) but in the real world I cull hard for friends, I hang out and engage with nobody who I don't feel has as much scruples as I have.

That said. Can I say a person who has never been tempted by powerful evil will not be true to their upbringing? No, I can't. But I can say if my nominees were installed in a judgemental position over the lives of others, not a single one would do evil as you & I understand it. That's all you can ask for.

It takes a few years to fall spiritually into ruin, and that's why of all your requirements, "NO love of money.." is the one that matters most against the Swamp.
actually, the old adage, what happens in vegas,,stays in vegas...not true...it takes one weekend,
some booze, some broads, some video tape, goes straight to edgar...and tada. another one bites the dust, under the thumb ever after....trust me, my old man was in that biz.

yes, and the other thing is not too much compassion...I mean by that you can not judge fairly unless you immerse yourself in the mind of each side. We can always see how some gets messed up, and think, well, we can't legislate morality...but, if we do not, then the victim always suffers and gets blamed.

where to draw the line...what will do the most good for the most....
can a boy shed crocodile tears if he wants to be girly, and then go raping a virgin, and go unpunished.
apparently today the answer is yes, today, the answer is yes.

this is because bleeding hearts, blind to the idea that perversion, while it has a root does not mean that therefore must be tolerated, they are forgetting they have stolen something from that girl much more precious than her hymen. they have stolen her sense of fairness, autonomy, or a country that cares a whit about her.

I see the lines as being drawn between the rational and the clueless....they can not put their own desire to seem liberal and tolerant aside long enough to realize they are selling out this land and her people, and making us the laughing stock of this and every other inhabited place, here or elsewhere in the cosmos.

I'd just love to hear them try to explain that ruling, where they let the boy go, to rape in another school, in front of the Creator...that...would be a good laugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aubrey James

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

Thanks mucho.
I wonder how so many can fall for the deception? ....over and over and over again!
If it is not the government I oppose, but the way the government is BEING RUN, am I still considered a white terrorist & the biggest THREAT to my country??

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021

Although Gen X is defined by the superficial weenies as are often interviewed by Jesse Waters, there are (as I said) many even in my circle who would pass your rigorous shake-down listed above. I'm nobody's fool when it comes to character analysis, and there are many who could hold their water and spit in the eye of corruption. I know you kind of trust me (a wraith on the internet) but in the real world I cull hard for friends, I hang out and engage with nobody who I don't feel has as much scruples as I have.

I APPLAUDE YOUR FAITH IN HUMANITY.
where I grew up, powerful men clinked their cutty sark each night and made their plans...for themselves,
some to benefit humanity, some not. Some deluded, but most realists by today's standards.
what corruption they had then, pales in comparrison to now. I thought them corrupt, now I know they had more integrity then, than now. At least then, they knew there were lines in the sand...not so these days.

they said "live and let live" but, what they meant by it, was live and let us squeeze you. More so now.
I saw both the mob and the church doing similarly..the methods varied, but the outcomes were the same.
Both groups financed and supported those in their clubs who went along to get along, both overlooked all perversions, as long as it gave them an opportunity for more control. Both kept files.

I'd have to say....by the time I was 10 the scales were gone. Not that I'd recommend that, as it meant very little time in childhood, but, such is life.

operative now, take the fire in the belly, and apply it. Dylan applied it in verse, and got more thinking that had been. Every generation has thinkers, callers of BS. Some we call prophets, some are just singers in a band.
either way, truth gets deseminated when folks get to thinking, and follow thought with actions.

none of you know what you are capable of, until you try.
for instance, the nuclear power thing was big in my day. I joined the loudest group..."physicians for social responsibility"...we got the word out, and we stopped the NW from having it. nuke power
Did it seem possible when we started .NO
but, hundreds of young folks, knowing the same facts, got those facts out to thousands, and more thousands...and eventually the people rose up and VOTED to stop it.
who woulda thought?

I say this, because it just starts with single individuals.....I learned 10 things...10 scathing things about plutonium...
and that was sufficient to convince most folks. In the end I debated a chief nuke engineer.....and that was enough to shut him up.

my point is, its not that hard....you don't have to be IN a field to learn enough about a field to be dangerous.

what really needs to happen is for your generation to say HERE IS HOW we will fight fire with fire.

then pick 8 or 10 things....8 facts about the new vaccine
8 facts about tony FucXi folks don't know
8 things about Biden and hunter folks don't know.

how hard was that? I mean, isn't that what we all did for pop quizes?

the thing is, you do not need to know a hundred things to make your points.
just find the few MOST SALIENT, MOST JUICY SHOCKERS,

and you will be well on your way to changing the minds of folks, folks of every kind, blue green red black yellow and even purple.

what you need is the right information, AND the courage to then speak your piece.
speak it, walk away, it will sink in.

truth always has that attribute...it sinks in....much to the shagrin of the nanceeronis and shlummers of the world.

note to folks, much of my misspelling...is purposeful.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat