What’s wrong with you … ?!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
my dearling woman, may I say what wrong, having lived worked and breathed amonst them. Pride.

fear of peer rejection also, and a lifetime of thinking themselves gods, and being able to play God, and many forgetting that as much as one may have learned, its only a thimblefull of what there is to learn.

this has separated the two camps....thousands have said 5g is wrong , but this is worse, because there is now egg on everyones face.
Back when I said read your JAMA, and tried to inform about HIV in blood they all laughed and looked at us like WE were the nutty ones....

thing is, this is going to RUIN their business, so united front, its the right thing etc etc etc

plus most are sthietic, evolutionist, climate control freaks, always going along with the Club of Rome, without even realizing what hogwash they've bought into. There, but for the grace of God go we all.

If we really want to help, lets start asking God to let their sin be ever before them, and hope there will be some converts and some humbling that happens.
If all of ninevah repented, maybe this group could also, especially with help from above.

Otherwise, they are as much part of the problem, as the shills like Fau=xi always doing the devils work, always denying that is what he is doing. The end of the road for the liar is the lake of fire.

I pray my doctors will hear from the Lord. It's the least we can do.

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
this still does not acknowledge nor explain away all the things done to destroy the immune systems of the elderly - the isolation, the dumping of contagious patients into nursing homes, the masks making for difficulty in breathing, the lack of available exercise, the unavailability of fresh air. And I saw nothing to convince me to trust the article, any more than anything else the government has published. And I saw nothing to account for the severe injuries and deaths from the vaccination itself.

Reactions: Confusedpatriot

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
this still does not acknowledge nor explain away all the things done to destroy the immune systems of the elderly - the isolation, the dumping of contagious patients into nursing homes, the masks making for difficulty in breathing, the lack of available exercise, the unavailability of fresh air. And I saw nothing to convince me to trust the article, any more than anything else the government has published. And I saw nothing to account for the severe injuries and deaths from the vaccination itself.

Well . . . . let's take a moment to think about this.

The original poster made at least three strongly worded claims and provided no evidence for any of them:

1) The elderly are the most compromised group, for obvious reasons, and should NOT take this poisonous or lethal, so-called, ‘leaky’ vaccine dosage that wreaks havoc on the human body.

2) The elderly are the least likely to survive it’s effects.

3) We are not or should not be a people who rids our nation of the elderly!

You don't question her claims. But when I post an article that appears to be based on reliable information . . . you question its veracity.

So, clearly . . . you have already made up your mind that the OP is 100% correct. Nothing I or anyone else can post will be enough for you.

This is not "debate" on your part. This is a form of "Faith" or "Fanaticism."

I would challenge you to be fair-minded about this issue. Try to understand that when you come into a debate with pre-conceived notions, your mind is closed to all new information.

Not trying to be condescending! I respect that you feel that way and that you have the courage to defend your beliefs. Just trying to suggest an alternative way of looking at things!

I wish you and yours the very happiest Thanksgiving Holiday!!!

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
think it thru.....one guy changed an entire agency to stop protecting people, but put profit from vaccines, billions, ahead of human beings.

one guy, decided to kill millions of his own people (MAO)
their crime, knowing too much, becoming educated and not agreeing with him 100%

And we have MAO on our shores, pulling strings, to depopulate and make us fear, and obey all of them

and then watch our children drop like flies?

Did the fact that this man can not call it gain of function...and spent all night coming up with a new name for it P something, not tell us something?
He wrote, we must come up with something that China will approve?

WHO is this guy?
Maybe the advance man for the antiChrist....right Billy? Right XI?
right Barry?
Your little man.
Even Melinda couldn't take it anymore. wonder how Michele is doing?

Normally, people of faith do not retaliate, but there are exceptions to this, there are limits. How many must die before America wakes up?
Put Nazi's in government this is what it looks like....right Nan..you phony B.

SOLUTIONS:

Spend an hour with the Lord, call out for each one you know by name to have their eyes opened, and their ears unplugged....for this is the only path back from anarchy.......now that we see the iceberg in front of us the only question is, can the ship still turn away in time.

the answer, only is THE TINY RUDDER

WHICH IS THE PRAYING AND BELIEVING CHURCH, DOES AS THE LORD INSTRUCTED.
if the rudder prays the ship will turn.
if the remnant strEtches itself it can cover the hole in the garment...
FUNNY HOW ONE CAN STRETCH A REMNANT

we must stretch ourselves NOW....with earnest intercession.

It is not up to JB or to TF....it is up to blood bought believers.

2Ch 7:14If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Reactions: AngellicAngela

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat