What’s wrong with you … ?!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Prayer is Power

Sep 23, 2021
South Carolina
dmacmanesministry.com
I want the physicians, virologists, biologists, and immunologists to stop advocating that the elderly, age 65 or over, take this biological vaccine! The elderly are the most compromised group, for obvious reasons, and should NOT take this poisonous or lethal, so-called, ‘leaky’ vaccine dosage that wreaks havoc on the human body. The elderly are the least likely to survive it’s effects. We are not or should not be a people who rids our nation of the elderly! We need to rid our nation of this illegal totalitarian regime!! The United States had better ‘unite’ and stop all this madness, or the STATES need to start seceding from the union.

Last edited:

Via

Jul 16, 2021
Completely agree. I had a family member with MS, had no choice but to get it (lived in seniors home). At 46 he's now gone. His system wasn't strong enough to survive the injection. He wasn't a senior but this is the same, his body wasn't strong enough. No one should HAVE to take it, young, elderly or sick.

Prayer is Power

Sep 23, 2021
South Carolina
dmacmanesministry.com
Completely agree. I had a family member with MS, had no choice but to get it (lived in seniors home). At 46 he's now gone. His system wasn't strong enough to survive the injection. He wasn't a senior but this is the same, his body wasn't strong enough. No one should HAVE to take it, young, elderly or sick.
I‘m sorry to hear about your family member. I don’t believe that there’s just been 16,000 deaths in the US, from complications, when nursing homes and the sickly are factored in. One German scientist said that there have been over 500,000 deaths from this shot, worldwide!

Via

Jul 16, 2021
I‘m sorry to hear about your family member. I don’t believe that there’s just been 16,000 deaths in the US, from complications, when nursing homes and the sickly are factored in. One German scientist said that there have been over 500,000 deaths from this shot, worldwide!
My family member was in Canada. Thank you for the condolences though :)

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
I want the physicians, virologists, biologists, and immunologists to stop advocating that the elderly, age 65 or over, take this biological vaccine! The elderly are the most compromised group, for obvious reasons, and should NOT take this poisonous or lethal, so-called, ‘leaky’ vaccine dosage that wreaks havoc on the human body. The elderly are the least likely to survive it’s effects. We are not or should not be a people who rids our nation of the elderly! We need to rid our nation of this illegal totalitarian regime!! The United States had better ‘unite’ and stop all this madness, or the STATES need to start seceding from the union.
I will be 83 in 2 weeks and I, for one, refuse to take the jab. The powers that be have advocated isolating us and doing everything to keep us from doing things to keep ourselves and our immune systems healthy that they could think of. It seems to be a genocide of the elderly..

Last edited:

Prayer is Power

Sep 23, 2021
South Carolina
dmacmanesministry.com
I will be 83 in 2 weeks and I, for one, refuse to take the jab. The poweres that be have advocated isolating us and doing everything to keep us from doing things to keep ourselves and our immune systems healthy that they could think of. It seems to be a genocide of the elderly..
The global, so-called, elitists want to rule the world. The first thing that they need to do, in their megalomaniac plan, is to have control over the population. Bill Gates suggested that about (1) billion people, globally, is manageable! How nice! So, in effect, the elimination program has begun and is called Covid-19 vaccines, with boosters; if the first vaccine doesn’t kill us. The good news is that the CCP and the establishment have all underestimated the God-given motivational will of the American patriotic people! The, even, better news is that our Lord is in charge and He will protect His own. The rapture is the next event in the end times that we are living. Scripture tells us that the rapture must occur before the ‘man of perdition’ (the global antichrist) appears on the scene.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
According to the death toll in England, the vaccinated are dying at twice the rate, and it's the age group under 50 years old.

• Sad
Reactions: NvEric

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I thought this covid and mb vaccine was designed to kill obese and elderly. Motive is probably monetary. SS? Health Ins? An experiment for a greater plague? Fauci needs to be examined as to his connections.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Clearly, many members agree. You've managed to rile up the mob. :)

But before I agree or disagree with you, I'd like to know where you're getting your information. What are you basing these pretty radical conclusions on?

Because the studies I've seen show just the opposite of what you say. The fewer elderly vaccinated, the more elderly die. COVID-19 Deaths Among Older Adults During the Delta Surge Were Higher in States with Lower Vaccination Rates

I agree that Covid vaccinations stink like dead skunk in the summertime. The mandates stink, the finances stink, the development stinks and even the record keeping stinks. It's the worst attack on our individual liberties since Lincoln instituted the Draft during the Civil War . . . and why Americans aren't responding the way people did in 1863 is beyond me.

new_york_draft_riots_-_harpers_-_beating.jpg

But . . . accusing people of trying to kill the elderly is nonsense.

And without studies based on autopsy results, blaming the vaccine for their deaths is like blaming their deaths on the Sun rising that morning.

Correlation is not causation.

So, please . . . post your evidence. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
Clearly, many members agree. You've managed to rile up the mob. :)

But before I agree or disagree with you, I'd like to know where you're getting your information. What are you basing these pretty radical conclusions on?

Because the studies I've seen show just the opposite of what you say. The fewer elderly vaccinated, the more elderly die. COVID-19 Deaths Among Older Adults During the Delta Surge Were Higher in States with Lower Vaccination Rates

I agree that Covid vaccinations stink like dead skunk in the summertime. The mandates stink, the finances stink, the development stinks and even the record keeping stinks. It's the worst attack on our individual liberties since Lincoln instituted the Draft during the Civil War . . . and why Americans aren't responding the way people did in 1863 is beyond me.

new_york_draft_riots_-_harpers_-_beating.jpg

But . . . accusing people of trying to kill the elderly is nonsense.

And without studies based on autopsy results, blaming the vaccine for their deaths is like blaming their deaths on the Sun rising that morning.

Correlation is not causation.

So, please . . . post your evidence. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.
Ahem! I would ask YOU to post YOUR evidence. Calling something nonsense does not make it so. I know my experience with the shot and I know my neighbors' experience with the shot.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
nobody has the courage to call it all out, the only one iv seen come close to being real is stew peters. But hes probley part of the evil club just fishing us in tosuck us all dry of money until were all dead.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat