WH Press Sec Stuns, Unveils Biden's "Door-to-Door" Vaccine Push

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Don Father

Feb 15, 2021
Gab
These nut jobs are really looking to incite violence. They know bringing this to Americans doorsteps will have certain consequences (which they will use to lock patriots up and ostracise them)🤔 ... if it comes down to this then free world nations like America will have succumbed to totalitarian rule!

Snooky

Feb 19, 2021
The Biden administration will keep pushing until he meets real resistance. "Don't come knockin" "just keep walkin" I will have none of it. I would be very afraid if I was recruited to pry into peoples worlds behind closed doors. I am sure that real hostility will prevail and it should.

Reactions: Gary Lee

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
When they show up ill show them all the damning evidence about the vaccine. They're not stepping one ccp step in my house
They are the FBI Blackboots, they are "jusstt folowink orrders!" Our damning evidence incriminates us even more in their eyes.
After, its for your own good that your neighbor, brother, sister, Aunt, Uncle, turned you in. Or maybe you have said so on face/twit/gettr/ parlor, and all others ??

Reactions: Gary Lee

leanmarc

Jun 10, 2021
Mr Bannon, sir. Let’s please stop separating anti-vax and Vax-hesitant. Both are pro-health & safety. If someone is ‘anti-Vax its due to safety ie they gave Vax to child and saw lights go out. They have good reason to be anti-Vax. We should all be anti Covid shots. Tide is turning. Unvaccinated will only be allowed to fly soon due to Thrombosis and clotting risks.

Reactions: Popsinpa60 and Tobi

Tobi

War Room VIP Member
Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
They are the FBI Blackboots, they are "jusstt folowink orrders!" Our damning evidence incriminates us even more in their eyes.
After, its for your own good that your neighbor, brother, sister, Aunt, Uncle, turned you in. Or maybe you have said so on face/twit/gettr/ parlor, and all others ??
I only post here. (except when i send the good clips to personal parents, friends...) Everything I do will incriminate me in their eyes and i welcome it! If they cross private property without permission, I'm allowed to shoot for cause

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
It's coming folks - I am guessing we have more surprises after the Cackle (KACKL) Girl talks with Maduro.

Reactions: Chy

realgeterdone

Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
This is a good place to apply Newtons law of relativity. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction and maybe a little more just to make a point.

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
I only post here. (except when i send the good clips to personal parents, friends...) Everything I do will incriminate me in their eyes and i welcome it! If they cross private property without permission, I'm allowed to shoot for cause
Some considerations from discussion I've had with NRA instructor; Be sure you have a Republican as the DAs. Caution to not shoot them in the back, unless they have gun and coming towards you. buy some NRA insurance.

Reactions: Tobi and Popsinpa60

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
Mr Bannon, sir. Let’s please stop separating anti-vax and Vax-hesitant. Both are pro-health & safety. If someone is ‘anti-Vax its due to safety ie they gave Vax to child and saw lights go out. They have good reason to be anti-Vax. We should all be anti Covid shots. Tide is turning. Unvaccinated will only be allowed to fly soon due to Thrombosis and clotting risks.
Agree - It is nobody's business ! All this crap started waaay back when - Bill Clinton decided it was time to make people wear seat belts, then it was smoking. The point I am trying to make is that it should be up to the person what they do or not do with their own lives, and body.

Reactions: Chy

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
Some considerations from discussion I've had with NRA instructor; Be sure you have a Republican as the DAs. Caution to not shoot them in the back, unless they have gun and coming towards you. buy some NRA insurance.
Castle Doctrine holds in the home - I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 ! That said you do not shoot anyone for knocking on your door. You just do not have to answer any questions, or even let them in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Popsinpa60

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
Castle Doctrine holds in the home - I would rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6 ! That said you do not shoot anyone for knocking on your door. You just do not have to answer any questions, or even let them in.
Glad to hear you have they money to defend yourself, and spend time in jail until your freed. If its a cop, FBI Jackboot you shoot, hear at least the 1st 12 minutes of this tape.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
Glad to hear you have they money to defend yourself, and spend time in jail until your freed. If its a cop, FBI Jackboot you shoot, hear at least the 1st 12 minutes of this tape.
I think you either misquoted me or misunderstood what I said. I did not say I would shoot a cop or anyone. What I did say was the Castle Doctrine says that you have a right to defend your home, your life, and the lives of your loved ones. - You CAN NOT shoot someone for coming onto your property or door to ask you questions. You however do not have to answer questions, and you can ask them to leave . They must do so unless they have a warrant. FYI - I am a licensed CCW holder so I know the law - and the FBI has my information and fingerprints on file.

Reactions: Popsinpa60

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat