Well, well, well. Maybe it will be 9 - 0.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
I guess I am a little slow today: and the senate is asking this because?.........and how is it related to 9-0? Please connect the dots for me. thanks.
I’m guessing the OP suggests the Scotus has been traveling to Minnesota.

I’m also guessing legal pressure against scotus and family is not a new tactic.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
That is interesting. Several things come to mind. Could Roberts be truly compromised by China, Oligarchs, Bush, or otherwise? Could others be compromised due to meetings with political leaders on case reviews. Some SCOTUS members are acting like people do when they have been threatened, compromised, and/or paid. Let's see if there is dirty laundry and air it out.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
That is interesting. Several things come to mind. Could Roberts be truly compromised by China, Oligarchs, Bush, or otherwise? Could others be compromised due to meetings with political leaders on case reviews. Some SCOTUS members are acting like people do when they have been threatened, compromised, and/or paid. Let's see if there is dirty laundry and air it out.
That makes sense to me. I saw a photo (perhaps doctored) of Roberts with a black eye several years back. Some of the things I've read about him and his adoption of European children (?) were questionable. And his decisions have been wishy washy as of late. Roberts has blood on his hands for his past decisions on abortion. I think there is going to be exposure on multiple levels which will be quite surprising and disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthseeker505

KathyofAmerica

Feb 13, 2021
Corruption in SCOTUS? Of course, duh.(to me)....I think a brainstorming session is needed; free flow of information. Thanks for the teaser, Kathy.
The article made me wonder if a FEW Patriot senators believe Mike Lindell may be on to something and are part of a quiet movement to leave no stone unturned with the court. If they are being compromised by the CCP through individuals or junkets or in other ways, bring it out before the vote on the Quo Warranto case. Let them know that shenanigans will not be tolerated when our nation is at stake.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
The article made me wonder if a FEW Patriot senators believe Mike Lindell may be on to something and are part of a quiet movement to leave no stone unturned with the court. If they are being compromised by the CCP through individuals or junkets or in other ways, bring it out. Who’re the vote. Let them know that shenanigans will not be tolerated when our nation is at stake.
I have often wondered about blackmail from the Deep State, all of it interconnected in an evil web: come have tea with me said the spider to the fly.

DeplorableByGrace

Feb 11, 2021
I have often wondered about blackmail from the Deep State, all of it interconnected in an evil web: come have tea with me said the spider to the fly.
re blackmail - in Andrew Breitbart's book Righteous Indignation, (which is a must read), he talks about how the Clintons had every GOP Senate investigated, to get dirt to compel them NOT to vote for Bill impeachment. very telling. It is obvious they are still using such tactics.

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
JUST ONE MESSAGE OF THE 17 POSTED HERE MAKES COMMENT TO LOLITA. MAGA, DRILL DOWN INTO HIS PRO BONOR REP OF GAY CLIENTS...THIS SHOULD NOT END W/A ? IT IS FACT BASED.

THESE ARE ALL "BEARDS". ALL OF A SUDDEN, HOLLYWOOD IS HAVING TWINS, ITS CALLED ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION. WHY, THEM IS GAY IN THE CLOSET. DON'T WANT TO GET NEAR A BIRTH CANAL...SO TOO THE SCATUS GUYS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthseeker505

drf1776

Mar 23, 2021
The newer appointed Supremes have children. I wouldn't be surprised if they were threatened.
Someone should investigate(Natalie Winters? Jack Posobeic?)

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat