weeping, rage against the dying of the light, DIED SUDDENLY will make you want to do to the culprits things I cannot even type

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021

reading of it was one thing, seeing our brother die was another

but seeing how many

seeing the doctors showing all of this

and knowing how many have vaxxed ????

ripped to shreds is what one young man said

ripped to shreds ripped to shreds ripped to shredsripped to shreds ripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shredsripped to shreds

Reactions: Aubrey James

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
this is more important than 2000 mules

this is the film of the century

this, is the saddest film I have ever watched.

I have seen my share of death, from family, to patients, to..you name it

but this........

was toO much, WELL DONE, THE RIGHT NOTES,

NO PUNCHES PULLED. JUST THE FACTS JACK.

WELL DONE.

IT IS PROBABLY THE MOST NEEDFUL, MOST NECESSARY THINGS FOR ALL PATRIOTS TO SEE.

EVEN THOUGH PAINFUL.

TAKE IT IN STAGES, I HAD TO.

WHEN IT GOT TO THE BABIES...I HAD TO STOP

AND WEEP

BUT IF THIS INFO DOES NOT BREAK INTO OUR CORPORATE CONSCIOUSNESS, WE ARE FINISHED AS A NATION, AND AS A PLANET.

NEVER HAVE i WANTED GOD TO PUNISH MORE THAN NOW.
WHY ????? BECAUSE THEY DID KNOW....TRUST ME, THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING

AND, ARE STILL DOING.

STILL DOING

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
IT IS PROBABLY THE MOST NEEDFUL, MOST NECESSARY THINGS FOR ALL PATRIOTS TO SEE
I have begun the process of making sure every last person in my circle (family, friends, and even those I don't call friends) be alerted to this.

I agree. There is nothing like it. Watch this, and you want to give Fauci and every last one of the bastards underneath this (yes you Bill Gates) a fast ride OUT of town. I mean really out of town. (The kinder thing would be to give them a double dose of the REAL Pfizer vaccine (not the watery placebos they are vaccinated with on camera) and let them die behind bars.

THERE HAS TO BE A RECKONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I think there will have to be a special place in hell for these guys.
where the pain goes to a higher level,

and the worms they wanted us to eat, will eat them and excruciate with every bite.

a pure evil, they have no respect for any other human beings.

this is what we have witnessed. Plent of CEOs need to go down with them.

we should have known, when this man, Fau-Xi let sweet dogs faces be eaten off by worms,and vut their vocal cords so he'd not hear the screams, that he was not a normal guy.

he and gates shared a clubhouse, where they probably skinned small animals alive...when they weren't admiring each others teenie weenies...

but for my money, there is NO punishment too severe for men like these. NONE.

when folks see this, they will never be able to sail into any port again. Its underground in antarctica, or certain death.

and that smiling asian chick....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

there is bound to be someone that will take this seriously.
if not thousands of someones.
het ready toeknee, billygoat, etc. hell hath no fury like a planet scorned.

Reactions: Aubrey James

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
OH, AND btw REMEMBER THIS

one FALSE PROPHECY,one REMARK WHERE A PERSON SAYS god TOLD ME, THAT COMES TO not BE TRUE, MAKES THAT PERSON A FALSE PROPHET.

God said we should stone/kill anyone who does this.

One false statement, and in past times, they would take you out and stone you to DEATH, for speaking falsly.

Since God is all knowing HE KNEW how toxic this vaccine would prove to be.

therefore francis, franny, was NOT hearing from GOD.
HE WAS LYING.
therfore

HE IS A FALSE PROPHET.

caught again, in the act of deceiving.

and, since when could you not go to heaven for an act?

the only act the Bible says is a sure way to NOT go to heaven, IS TO BLASPHEMY the HOLY SPIRIT.
You can do that by speaking ILL of the Spirit, OR BY pretending to be God speaking, when you aren't.
That was the sin of pride, which was lucifers downfall.

which fransis is doing and does everytime he pretends to be hearing from God, and speaking for Him.

but, if papa says I'll get my rapist buddy out of hell if I just inject my kids with poison...just give me the syringe !!!

wow, get out of hell free cards....must be nice.

he'll have his cage right next to dahmer and manson...whata ya wanna bet.
three great fellas, all rolling along on the weinie machine.

waiting for someone to walk thru the magic door, or get a vax, to let em out early.

honestly, if this is who God really is...

no way would I honor Him, or serve Him for one more second.

But THANK GOD< that is NOT who He is, OR how He rolls.
amen.

Last edited:

useless eater

Sep 9, 2022
Gates and Fauci have been experimenting on humans with their toxic potions for decades all around the world and have never paid for the damage they have done. They are above our 'law' and when the subhumans that pull the strings get tired of them they will be thrown to the lions. I'm convinced that the two of them have an ongoing bet on who can kill and maim the most humans. We the people, need to get our pitch forks and torches out there is no trial/sentencing, that could possibly fit the crimes they have and still are committing.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
taken from todays thread on Shwab and the reset

We just watched a film, a film in which 1 or 2 miscarriages pr month went to a dozen a day.in just one facility.
In which clots two feet long, pulled by the dozens out of corpses,
in which what few babes were born were horribly deformed,
also we saw our athletes, the most healthy amoungst us, reduced to dust.
THE FIRST THINg WE NEED TO "BUILD BACK BETTER" IS A LONG LINE OF GUILLOTINES, IN SERVICE 24/7 UNTIL
THESE LIARS,
THESE DECEIVERS,
THESE DEVILS THAT THINK THEY WILL CREATE UTOPIA BY REMOVING MOST OF US...ARE SHOWN THE DOOR THEY HAD IN MIND FOR US.
once upon a time, a woman said, let them eat cake.....and a leader rose up, and said, not so fast
now we have leaders that say...let them eat worms......and what do we say??
at least the gal, Marie, had something a little sweet in mind,
these yokels, have served up sour lemons with a side of vinegar and acid....
and expect us to thank them for it.
well? The monarchy they want is where we all shut up, do as told, have nothing, and pretend to be happy.
the world they want, is where "those who protested vaxxing should be FORCED to take mind altering psychiatric drugs"
and then, we can set up lobotomy clinics next to the abortion clinics, no doubt, and have our way with you all.
If and when that happens, the Elizabaths and Xis of the world will rule.
which BTW, did anyone notice how in Dead Suddenly the chinese CDC woman laughed her ass off when asked if she wanted the latest stats, and actuaries???
that right there, tells us ALL WE WILL EVER NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THEM...
ALL
WE WILL EVER
NEED TO KNOW.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
here is the operative thing to ask about the laughing chinese woman in the movie, a head honcho at the CDC

was she laughing smiling because they already know and are proud of how successful they were, because half the people are now sick and dying....

and they'll get the rest when they let the real plaugue out (and no one will vax because now we don't trust them)

or was she smiling because the old south she was standing in,
was a refection of the spirit of ALL of that...the slaves don't matter....
nor do the pretty maids all in a row...
and the Rhett Butler in her....

was just saying,

"frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

had to be one of the two.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat