Watch the Caitlyn Jenner Campaign Ad Everyone Is Talking About

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
At least she is a Republican and she will protect girls sports by not allowing males to join their teams. Admittedly, I do not understand a persons desire to change their sex, but I don’t need to. That is her choice, she is an adult and has the right to do what she wants to her body. If we attempt to control and push our opinions on others then we are no better than the Democrats/anti-Trumpers. We are all screwed up in some way, I cannot stand to watch the Kardashians. If I had to live with them I would need to be committed! My point is we should judge her policies, not her genitalia and sexual preference. I would take her over Cheney, Pelosi, Schumer and many others. Bonus!!! The Kardashian released a statement they will not be endorsing her because she is a Republican.
So, what are you saying? You're willing to accept the greater of TWO EVILS? Or, maybe that THERE IS NO GOOD VS EVIL, which in turn IMPLIES that THERE IS NO GOD! If you believe that God EXISTS, however, then:

YOU'VE TOTALLY MISSED THE WHOLE POINT OF OUR DEMISE!

COMPROMISE WITH THE WORLD, THE FLESH AND THE DEVIL IS UNACCEPTABLE! GOD IS NOT ON THE THRONE SAYING, "LET'S MAKE A DEAL"! GOD IS ON THE THRONE SAYING, "THIS IS THE DEAL": 🕊 "IF MY PEOPLE, WHICH ARE CALLED BY MY NAME, SHALL HUMBLE THEMSELVES, AND PRAY, AND SEEK MY FACE, AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN WILL I HEAR FROM HEAVEN, AND WILL FORGIVE THEIR SIN, AND WILL HEAL THEIR LAND."!!!

It sounded like a Biden campaign to me. Nothing describing what HE would do to BETTER California! Nothing SUBSTANTIVE!

REPENT, TURN, AND TRUST GOD; HE IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
Tim Sheets wrote a book, "Planting the Heavens". On page 24, he refers to two passages, Genesis 1:11-12 and Genesis 1:24-25. He writes:
"notice the eight times in these two passages that God says living things produce after their kind. "Kind" is the Hebrew word miyn and it means "species" (Strong, H4327). He is saying that living things produce their own species. They bring forth whatever they are. The divine principle from the very beginning is, "Everything produces after its kind." God says the seed is in itself, meaning the kind of seed determines the kind of fruit that it produces. Without a seed there is no fruit, there are no animals, and no more humans can be born. Fruit comes from seeds, and every fruit produces after its kind. Apples always yield apples. Oranges always produce oranges. They don't get confused and produce something they are not. Apples seeds never produce peaches. The DNA in the seed determines what it is going to be - fruit, vegetation, the animal kingdom, trees, or man himself. By extension, you cannot plant evil and get good results. You cannot sow to the flesh and receive spiritual benefits. This divine principle applies to the spiritual world as much as the physical world. It's a law of creation, and its never going to change."

One of the lines in the advertisement proclaims: "to claim our true identity." If the DNA never becomes confused and produces something it is not; that then speaks to some other part of a person's soul, which includes the emotions, cognitions, free will, and conscience, which is confused. I do not believe XX or XY DNA genetic code becomes confused and produces the opposite of its original intent. I therefore, wonder what it means to "claim our true identity". Yes, Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God".........that includes me and everyone else.

However, California (especially Modesto) is going through a huge revival in which the Holy Spirit is opening up the hearts of men and women in California. It will be interesting to see how Spirit filled individuals will vote in the event that Jenner decides to run for office. America has a hunger for God and for the Glory of God. I prefer to be in agreement with how God sees things and for how He chooses to use whomever He decides to place into office. Once a human heart is changed by the Spirit, the fruit of the Spirit evolves. Hebrews 4:12 "For the Word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Time will tell, but I would never cast a vote unless I knew the Spirit desired it.
Yeah and Amen! 🙌🏼🙏🏻🙌🏼

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
Captain Bannon, I admire your optimism, but I am 100% triggered by the fact he has people in the war room considering voting for him, and calling him a a woman. I am mad as hell at Bruce and his agenda, not at anyone reading this.

He has fooled himself with woke sexual nonsense and he is fooling you if you call him a woman.

I won’t be fooled. God will not be fooled. God made him a man, and Bruce has disavowed God in this process, and disavowed himself and his own character. He has committed spiritual suicide in doing so. He is not a real man because he won’t face facts, I’ll give him that.

Psalm 100:3: “Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.”

He has cut off his dick and dressed himself like a woman. He will never have a womb, never menustrate, never have children, never feel the feelings women alone feel that men can’t understand, because we men have never experienced such things, and are not privy to the workings of the female body from the first person perspective. He is a sad joke and a wacko and nobody should ever consider what he says as anything other than complete horseshit, and he will try to sway you, deceive you into believing him, believing his lie, voting for him so he can control you and your children.

what do you think is going to happen to Californian children if he is elected?

isn’t California the state of crunchy granola, chamomile tea, recycling, and avoiding GMO food, and rBST hormones?

And here is Bruce, taking too many hormones, none of which will change a single cell in his body.

it’s the definition of unnatural.

None of us choose our gender. We deal with it. He is a man and every cell in his body says he is. His voice is male, his Adam’s apple, his jaw, his chromosomes. Every cell in his body divides to make a new cell with male chromosomes. He will never ever be a woman and everyone knows it. He can cut off his junk and dress like a woman for show, but it is a lie. It is narcissistic sociopathic behavior to deceive others intentionally. What do you think he’s going to do if he’s elected? Not lie, when his very name is a lie?
Great points.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
After I complete this post I will never view this thread again. So give it your best shot and tear me down. What would this world do without all of the “righteous,” (self-righteous) WarRoom members to keep us sinners in line? Some members are so quick to judge the sins of others they miss the point.
I never said I was voting for Jenner. I don’t even live in California and God willing I will never step foot in that state again! Bruce/Caitlin and I are sinners but guess what.....so are you! You should probably start praying now that God shows you more mercy than you do others. Not that you, the self-righteous, care but my point was.......if I had to vote between Jenner verses a Nancy Pelosi/Maxine Waters clone I would vote for the candidate whose policies are the most conservative. We do not know who the candidates will be but at least Jenner wants to protect girls sports. Would I vote for someone based on that alone? No, but I would at least hear their views on other policies. But if I had to vote today between Jenner or a democratic Pelosi/Waters clone, I would vote for Jenner just to keep the Democrat clone/clowns out.

Matthew 7:12
Matthew 7:1
John 8:7

Many years ago I went to a revival, the hosting churches’ minister sent one of the attendees and her husband home because she was wearing pants instead of a skirt.....sadly some of the posters in this thread would have done the same. No need to respond to me or this post if you disagree, I would recommend prayer and self-reflection.

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
After I complete this post I will never view this thread again. So give it your best shot and tear me down. What would this world do without all of the “righteous,” (self-righteous) WarRoom members to keep us sinners in line? Some members are so quick to judge the sins of others they miss the point.
I never said I was voting for Jenner. I don’t even live in California and God willing I will never step foot in that state again! Bruce/Caitlin and I are sinners but guess what.....so are you! You should probably start praying now that God shows you more mercy than you do others. Not that you, the self-righteous, care but my point was.......if I had to vote between Jenner verses a Nancy Pelosi/Maxine Waters clone I would vote for the candidate whose policies are the most conservative. We do not know who the candidates will be but at least Jenner wants to protect girls sports. Would I vote for someone based on that alone? No, but I would at least hear their views on other policies. But if I had to vote today between Jenner or a democratic Pelosi/Waters clone, I would vote for Jenner just to keep the Democrat clone/clowns out.

Matthew 7:12
Matthew 7:1
John 8:7

Many years ago I went to a revival, the hosting churches’ minister sent one of the attendees and her husband home because she was wearing pants instead of a skirt.....sadly some of the posters in this thread would have done the same. No need to respond to me or this post if you disagree, I would recommend prayer and self-reflection.
Well, I guess you won't be reading this, however, I'm compelled to write it just the same. THIS IS, AFTER ALL, A PLATFORM OF DISCUSSION! You cannot begin God into the discussion and expect that to be 'The End' NO, NO, NO!!!

By the way; You failed to mention the fact that Jesus has also said "go, and SIN NO MORE!" MANY TIMES throughout the Scriptures! Which is, by the way, the MESSAGE OF THE CROSS, the EASIEST, most GRATIFYING part of SALVATION THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS ❤

WE ARE COMMANDED, by God, in His Word and Written in Our Hearts, TO JUDGE ALL THINGS: I Corinthians 2:15; "To keep God's commands, we must first judge what is right and what is wrong. For example, 1 Cor. 5:11-13 say, "... you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat. What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. 'Expel the wicked man from among you'". In these verses, God tells us to judge church members and expel them if necessary. Then we are told in Rom. 12:9, "Hate what is evil; cling to what is good". How can we do that if we don't first judge what is good and what is evil? So, we must make judgments about what is right and what is wrong so that we can live according to God's commands." http://www.christianissues.biz/judging.html

Yes, "For all have sinned, and come short of the Glory of God"; "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."; "To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me." As pertaining to the Church, or Revival, the PROBLEM, which I stated previously, is COMPROMISE WITH THE WORLD, THE FLESH AND THE DEVIL! The Word of God is CLEAR and God gave us EVERYTHING we need that pertains to our lives, FROM START TO FINISH 🙌🏼 🙌🏼 🙌🏼 It's ALL there, all anyone needs to do is to Read. "Many FALSE PROPHETS have gone out into the world to deceive MANY"! BEWARE!!!

Do you honestly believe that Christ's sufferings and crucifixion was a means for believers to continue in their Sin, or for the sole purpose of freedom to repent and overcome sin (CEASE FROM SIN)? You listed a couple of passages from God's Word, but it seems that you chose passages that support your beliefs and feelings on the subject, rather than what God demands of us as children of the kingdom.
Can you not see (by the written Word) that ALL the apostles and disciples lives were completely TRANSFORMED by salvation through faith in Jesus and the Word of God. (OBEDIENCE) no one has cast any judgment on YOU or HIM (Jenner) I question whether or not the Spirit lives within you. It is yours, if only you would seek His Face 🙏🏻

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

SELF-RIGHTEOUS'? How do you compare to the Word of God!

🙏🏻'ing for you, my beloved "..WarRoom Member" 🙏🏽 🙏🏾 🙏 🙏🏿 🙏🏻

Last edited:

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
He is a man running around like a woman and you don't think it's a lie??? No thanks, upside down world!
I question how any TRUTH can come from a LIE! How can anyone who is CONFUSED ABOUT THEIR OWN GENDER, push for SOUND CONSERVATIVE VALUES THAT WILL PROTECT OUR CHILDREN AND HOW OUR CHILDREN WILL VIEW GENDER IDENTITY ISSUES (which they are now facing) BECAUSE OF THE VERY PEOPLE WITH GENDER IDENTITY ISSUES SUCH AS THE PERSON WE'RE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION ABOUT AT THIS TIME!
THEY CANNOT AND WILL NOT STAND UP OR PUSH FOR CONSERVATIVE MORAL PRINCIPLES AND VALUES!

Reactions: Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
I question how any TRUTH can come from a LIE! How can anyone who is CONFUSED ABOUT THEIR OWN GENDER, push for SOUND CONSERVATIVE VALUES THAT WILL PROTECT OUR CHILDREN AND HOW OUR CHILDREN WILL VIEW GENDER IDENTITY ISSUES (which they are now facing) BECAUSE OF THE VERY PEOPLE WITH GENDER IDENTITY ISSUES SUCH AS THE PERSON WE'RE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION ABOUT AT THIS TIME!
THEY CANNOT AND WILL NOT STAND UP OR PUSH FOR CONSERVATIVE MORAL PRINCIPLES AND VALUES!
Signs of the End of Age: Matthew 24:3-5 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" Jesus answered, "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ.' and will deceive many.
Deception is the number one way in which satan will capture the hearts and minds of many and confusion will be rampant.

Reactions: Lamentation

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat