Watch the Caitlyn Jenner Campaign Ad Everyone Is Talking About

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Caitlyn Jenner is going all-in on attacking failed liberal leadership in California.

1620153376951.png

Reactions: CTPatriot

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
At least she is a Republican and she will protect girls sports by not allowing males to join their teams. Admittedly, I do not understand a persons desire to change their sex, but I don’t need to. That is her choice, she is an adult and has the right to do what she wants to her body. If we attempt to control and push our opinions on others then we are no better than the Democrats/anti-Trumpers. We are all screwed up in some way, I cannot stand to watch the Kardashians. If I had to live with them I would need to be committed! My point is we should judge her policies, not her genitalia and sexual preference. I would take her over Cheney, Pelosi, Schumer and many others. Bonus!!! The Kardashian released a statement they will not be endorsing her because she is a Republican.

Snooky

Feb 19, 2021
What an ad. Terrific. I really think she has it all. I am not in favor of the transgender stand, but this one says it all. California needs Caitlyn. Newsome is thru fooling Californians. You go Girl!! Love the video.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Tim Sheets wrote a book, "Planting the Heavens". On page 24, he refers to two passages, Genesis 1:11-12 and Genesis 1:24-25. He writes:
"notice the eight times in these two passages that God says living things produce after their kind. "Kind" is the Hebrew word miyn and it means "species" (Strong, H4327). He is saying that living things produce their own species. They bring forth whatever they are. The divine principle from the very beginning is, "Everything produces after its kind." God says the seed is in itself, meaning the kind of seed determines the kind of fruit that it produces. Without a seed there is no fruit, there are no animals, and no more humans can be born. Fruit comes from seeds, and every fruit produces after its kind. Apples always yield apples. Oranges always produce oranges. They don't get confused and produce something they are not. Apples seeds never produce peaches. The DNA in the seed determines what it is going to be - fruit, vegetation, the animal kingdom, trees, or man himself. By extension, you cannot plant evil and get good results. You cannot sow to the flesh and receive spiritual benefits. This divine principle applies to the spiritual world as much as the physical world. It's a law of creation, and its never going to change."

One of the lines in the advertisement proclaims: "to claim our true identity." If the DNA never becomes confused and produces something it is not; that then speaks to some other part of a person's soul, which includes the emotions, cognitions, free will, and conscience, which is confused. I do not believe XX or XY DNA genetic code becomes confused and produces the opposite of its original intent. I therefore, wonder what it means to "claim our true identity". Yes, Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God".........that includes me and everyone else.

However, California (especially Modesto) is going through a huge revival in which the Holy Spirit is opening up the hearts of men and women in California. It will be interesting to see how Spirit filled individuals will vote in the event that Jenner decides to run for office. America has a hunger for God and for the Glory of God. I prefer to be in agreement with how God sees things and for how He chooses to use whomever He decides to place into office. Once a human heart is changed by the Spirit, the fruit of the Spirit evolves. Hebrews 4:12 "For the Word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Time will tell, but I would never cast a vote unless I knew the Spirit desired it.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Tim Sheets wrote a book, "Planting the Heavens". On page 24, he refers to two passages, Genesis 1:11-12 and Genesis 1:24-25. He writes:
"notice the eight times in these two passages that God says living things produce after their kind. "Kind" is the Hebrew word miyn and it means "species" (Strong, H4327). He is saying that living things produce their own species. They bring forth whatever they are. The divine principle from the very beginning is, "Everything produces after its kind." God says the seed is in itself, meaning the kind of seed determines the kind of fruit that it produces. Without a seed there is no fruit, there are no animals, and no more humans can be born. Fruit comes from seeds, and every fruit produces after its kind. Apples always yield apples. Oranges always produce oranges. They don't get confused and produce something they are not. Apples seeds never produce peaches. The DNA in the seed determines what it is going to be - fruit, vegetation, the animal kingdom, trees, or man himself. By extension, you cannot plant evil and get good results. You cannot sow to the flesh and receive spiritual benefits. This divine principle applies to the spiritual world as much as the physical world. It's a law of creation, and its never going to change."

One of the lines in the advertisement proclaims: "to claim our true identity." If the DNA never becomes confused and produces something it is not; that then speaks to some other part of a person's soul, which includes the emotions, cognitions, free will, and conscience, which is confused. I do not believe XX or XY DNA genetic code becomes confused and produces the opposite of its original intent. I therefore, wonder what it means to "claim our true identity". Yes, Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God".........that includes me and everyone else.

However, California (especially Modesto) is going through a huge revival in which the Holy Spirit is opening up the hearts of men and women in California. It will be interesting to see how Spirit filled individuals will vote in the event that Jenner decides to run for office. America has a hunger for God and for the Glory of God. I prefer to be in agreement with how God sees things and for how He chooses to use whomever He decides to place into office. Once a human heart is changed by the Spirit, the fruit of the Spirit evolves. Hebrews 4:12 "For the Word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Time will tell, but I would never cast a vote unless I knew the Spirit desired it.
I respect everything and agree with the majority of your post. As you stated “I prefer to be in agreement with how God sees things and for how He chooses to use whomever He decides to place into office.” If God gives California the candidates Caitlin J or a Nancy Pelosi and Maxine W “clone” would you not vote?

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
Ok this is a great story he told my problem is Gender Dysphoria is listed as a Mental Illness. Let me just State this is my opinion. Even though he's running as a Republican I still don't trust him. Someone said in one of the above post it could be a Bait and Switch. Please California get us a MAGA , America First candidate in California. ❤🇺🇸

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
I respect everything and agree with the majority of your post. As you stated “I prefer to be in agreement with how God sees things and for how He chooses to use whomever He decides to place into office.” If God gives California the candidates Caitlin J or a Nancy Pelosi and Maxine W “clone” would you not vote?
Thanks for the question. I do not believe God "gives" all candidate selections. Just like I do not believe God gave America to biden. That was stolen by the evil forces behind the scene of corrupt men/women in America's states. Biden is not ordained by God to fulfill this position. I am waiting on God's timing to correct that thievery. And I did not personally like the character of DTrump, but his policies: rights for the Christian populace, unborn babies, and Israel, among a few, and that he was fighting for US; is what I believe in. Hence, for candidates, I aspire to have Spiritual discernment for guidance in my voting choices. My point is that God can use anyone for His purposes, and I have to be in agreement with that, whether I like it or not from my opinion. Obedience to the Spirit is how I vote and I already know that Pelosi and Maxine W are ones that I cannot in good conscience and agreement of Spirit vote for.........Thanks.

Reactions: JL04

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Thanks for the question. I do not believe God "gives" all candidate selections. Just like I do not believe God gave America to biden. That was stolen by the evil forces behind the scene of corrupt men/women in America's states. Biden is not ordained by God to fulfill this position. I am waiting on God's timing to correct that thievery. And I did not personally like the character of DTrump, but his policies: rights for the Christian populace, unborn babies, and Israel, among a few, and that he was fighting for US; is what I believe in. Hence, for candidates, I aspire to have Spiritual discernment for guidance in my voting choices. My point is that God can use anyone for His purposes, and I have to be in agreement with that, whether I like it or not from my opinion. Obedience to the Spirit is how I vote and I already know that Pelosi and Maxine W are ones that I cannot in good conscience and agreement of Spirit vote for.........Thanks.
Agreed. Where you and I wavier is I vote for the lesser of the evils. In 2016 I voted for President Trump because I was convicted to do so and I could not imagine DJT could be anywhere near the level of evil as Hillary. I am glad I did because DJT surprised the heck out of me and I voted for him in 2020 because of his policies and his love of America. We have no idea who all of the Ca Governor candidates will be. If Christians do not vote for the lesser of evils then we are guilty of a lack of faith and handing power to evil, IMO. It will be easier for God to change the heart of a believer than someone like Pelosi and Waters....

PS everything I have said is/was with respect. Sometimes that is difficult to convey in texts & posts. 🙂

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
LOL, I agree especially with your response about 2016. I practiced the same logic, but then felt confirmed by peace. I also was pleasantly surprised by trump's policies and by 2020, still peacefully voted for him. I think God is using this time to change his heart even more; as well as teaching us to trust Him to manage things even when evil appears to have the upper hand. No worries about offending me, I am not easily offended. Great conversations and thanks for your perspective!!

Feb 2, 2021
Ok this is a great story he told my problem is Gender Dysphoria is listed as a Mental Illness. Let me just State this is my opinion. Even though he's running as a Republican I still don't trust him. Someone said in one of the above post it could be a Bait and Switch. Please California get us a MAGA , America First candidate in California. ❤🇺🇸
I have to totally agree with you, if he can change his mind being a man, who's to say that he won't change his mind like the rhino's...great message, but California needs a great leader now, someone like DeSantas or even Kristie Noam!
Maga is good for the country!

Reactions: Popsinpa60
Feb 2, 2021
If I had my head stuck in the sand, yes...but I don't because God is about the way, the truth, and the life!

Reactions: Popsinpa60

Feb 2, 2021

In our heart's, if we truly follow God know what He wants!

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Captain Bannon, I admire your optimism, but I am 100% triggered by the fact he has people in the war room considering voting for him, and calling him a a woman. I am mad as hell at Bruce and his agenda, not at anyone reading this.

He has fooled himself with woke sexual nonsense and he is fooling you if you call him a woman.

I won’t be fooled. God will not be fooled. God made him a man, and Bruce has disavowed God in this process, and disavowed himself and his own character. He has committed spiritual suicide in doing so. He is not a real man because he won’t face facts, I’ll give him that.

Psalm 100:3: “Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.”

He has cut off his dick and dressed himself like a woman. He will never have a womb, never menustrate, never have children, never feel the feelings women alone feel that men can’t understand, because we men have never experienced such things, and are not privy to the workings of the female body from the first person perspective. He is a sad joke and a wacko and nobody should ever consider what he says as anything other than complete horseshit, and he will try to sway you, deceive you into believing him, believing his lie, voting for him so he can control you and your children.

what do you think is going to happen to Californian children if he is elected?

isn’t California the state of crunchy granola, chamomile tea, recycling, and avoiding GMO food, and rBST hormones?

And here is Bruce, taking too many hormones, none of which will change a single cell in his body.

it’s the definition of unnatural.

None of us choose our gender. We deal with it. He is a man and every cell in his body says he is. His voice is male, his Adam’s apple, his jaw, his chromosomes. Every cell in his body divides to make a new cell with male chromosomes. He will never ever be a woman and everyone knows it. He can cut off his junk and dress like a woman for show, but it is a lie. It is narcissistic sociopathic behavior to deceive others intentionally. What do you think he’s going to do if he’s elected? Not lie, when his very name is a lie?

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat