War Room Risks Joining Fox News in Media Oblivion

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
1630780343437.png

Before the 10:55pm Central November 3rd, I used to watch Fox news and visit their website constantly. As soon as I caught wind that their call of Arizona for Biden was their contribution to TheSteal™, FoxNews can fukk off and die as far as I am concerned.

If Pennsylvania/Jerk Coreman uses the War Room to facilitate getting away with the 2020 steal or stealing 2022, it will take me 3 seconds to delete my bookmarks, cancel my downloads and never look at the War Room again.

Steve Bannon looked confident today. How is that possible?

Last edited:

Donna Bartoli

Aug 7, 2021
Clearwater, Florida
Before the 10:55pm Central November 3rd, I used to watch Fox news and visit their website constantly. As soon as I caught wind that their call of Arizona for Biden was their contribution to TheSteal™, FoxNews can fukk off and die as far as I am concerned.

If Pennsylvania/Jerk Coreman uses the War Room to facilitate getting away with the 2020 steal or stealing 2022, it will take me 3 seconds to delete my bookmarks, cancel my downloads and never look at the War Room again.

This news here is coming in HOT.....

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
View attachment 8400

I agree 100%. War room is once again --it's done it before --memory holing any inconvenient previous positions and moving to a new position. In this case it's backing the "I'm MAGA, truly I am!" snake oil politicians and filth like Jake Corman, while being as openly hostile as they can be to the genuine fighters like Lindell and Shuppe. They know the audience won't tolerate open hostility but compare the softball paid advertising type segments with kerri lake or corman to how the moment Lindell comes on we have to sit through bannon repeating all the same crap about Lindell's past and whatever the communist media say about him. I DO. NOT. CARE. what lapdog media lying scum say about Lindell. Not interested. Likewise when the PA patriot came on we had to sit through blubbery bigmouth boris and bannon repeating corman's talking points, TWICE.

As I said in another thread, this whole audience formed over the last year purely because there was nowhere else to go. If war room thinks most of us are rusted on come what may they're delusional. There is so much wrong with the show that most viewers dislike but tolerate that it would not take much at all for the main audience to go. Already I've got recommendations from others about other similar content shows. And personally I liked TruNews. It gets to the point quicker. A lot quicker. And they aren't afraid of confronting people. Iron sharpens iron. That has to be part of real news discussion. War room thinks they can turn the smartest audience in the world into compliant cheerleaders.

For example war room dropped the Ape Army once they realized we despise goldman sachs (bannon's old employer and to which he is still loyal). Down the memory hole. And other than taking Lindell's money and continuously failing to honor their advertising agreement because "we ran out of time because there was too much breaking news" they show him no respect. Compare that to how TruNews treats him where they said, to his face, what they thought was wrong with his symposium then let him respond, uninterrupted and with no jabbering offsider interrupting.

Very significant that a heavyweight reporter like Natalie is sidelined and Raheem has been cast into the outer dark like Jack Maxey, Fog City Midge and the rest.

War room is out of alignment politically with the grassroots. Bannon's arrogant elitism is showing again.

cbf

Feb 19, 2021
My take is that Bannon & Boris are accepting that Flake Corman has the positional power at the moment, and they are letting him put his cards on the table. If he doesn't produce, they will come down hard on PA, Corman, et. al. They haven't abandoned Mastriano, and the appearance by Toni Shuppe from AuditTheVotePA reinforces my thoughts. (Interesting that she commented that Corman being involved makes the hair stand up on the back of her neck.)
We have the same dilemma in GA with Sen Butch Miller, a car salesman, who is President Pro Tempore, and who refuses to support looking into the cesspool that is this state.

ABQ Nicole

Mar 21, 2021
I agree 100%. War room is once again --it's done it before --memory holing any inconvenient previous positions and moving to a new position. In this case it's backing the "I'm MAGA, truly I am!" snake oil politicians and filth like Jake Corman, while being as openly hostile as they can be to the genuine fighters like Lindell and Shuppe. They know the audience won't tolerate open hostility but compare the softball paid advertising type segments with kerri lake or corman to how the moment Lindell comes on we have to sit through bannon repeating all the same crap about Lindell's past and whatever the communist media say about him. I DO. NOT. CARE. what lapdog media lying scum say about Lindell. Not interested. Likewise when the PA patriot came on we had to sit through blubbery bigmouth boris and bannon repeating corman's talking points, TWICE.

As I said in another thread, this whole audience formed over the last year purely because there was nowhere else to go. If war room thinks most of us are rusted on come what may they're delusional. There is so much wrong with the show that most viewers dislike but tolerate that it would not take much at all for the main audience to go. Already I've got recommendations from others about other similar content shows. And personally I liked TruNews. It gets to the point quicker. A lot quicker. And they aren't afraid of confronting people. Iron sharpens iron. That has to be part of real news discussion. War room thinks they can turn the smartest audience in the world into compliant cheerleaders.

For example war room dropped the Ape Army once they realized we despise goldman sachs (bannon's old employer and to which he is still loyal). Down the memory hole. And other than taking Lindell's money and continuously failing to honor their advertising agreement because "we ran out of time because there was too much breaking news" they show him no respect. Compare that to how TruNewuess treats him where they said, to his face, what they thought was wrong with his symposium then let him respond, uninterrupted and with no jabbering offsider interrupting.

Very significant that a heavyweight reporter like Natalie is sidelined and Raheem has been cast into the outer dark like Jack Maxey, Fog City Midge and the rest.

War room is out of alignment politically with the grassroots. Bannon's arrogant elitism is showing again.
I appreciate your comments and have felt some frustration myself. I think our observations and input are critical for the continued growth and success of the show. It's really up to Bannon. Does he want to keep it sharp and on point or slowly die as we find other sources? It needs to be tuned up and reassess the goals of the show. I've been impressed with Stew Peters, but it's a different type venue. But, he's crisp with his questions and lets the guests talk. is sweet, but is not a good communicator and isn't comfortable. STOP making her be on the show! Steve- you do too much pontificating and are disrespectful to your guests who can't talk.... I

Today, I love Dr. Malone and Peter N, but really, you want older adults to take the jab when it's been confirmed that it contains a few toxic ingredients besides the obvious spike proteins and MRNA? you're behind the news folks. Did Japan truly block the jab because of the batch issues or did they find the graphene oxide? Germany has stopped giving the jab. Stew Peters and Dr. Tenpenny have analzyed the ingredients. I've shared with my clients- you're too afraid to go there.

I appreciate what Steve has done. I listen every single am and pm, but growing weary. Don't want to leave. Nicole

Last edited:

ABQ Nicole

Mar 21, 2021
My take is that Bannon & Boris are accepting that Flake Corman has the positional power at the moment, and they are letting him put his cards on the table. If he doesn't produce, they will come down hard on PA, Corman, et. al. They haven't abandoned Mastriano, and the appearance by Toni Shuppe from AuditTheVotePA reinforces my thoughts. (Interesting that she commented that Corman being involved makes the hair stand up on the back of her neck.)
We have the same dilemma in GA with Sen Butch Miller, a car salesman, who is President Pro Tempore, and who refuses to support looking into the cesspool that is this state.
Hope you're right. I think you are.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK and cbf

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
We're a great group of people and an audience that potentially can make a broadcaster a FORTUNE. War room needs to respect us more, stop talking down to us and stop promoting political-media class scum. We're not stupid. We know what they're doing.
Look at the severe blowback against Corman. We have, as a group, a lot of discernment. And although the "patient and quiet grandma" viewers will put up with a lot-- the rest of us won't. The hour has grown too late and the lateness of the day means we must curtail our patience in favor of intense action.

ABQ Nicole

Mar 21, 2021
This format is so clumsy! I can't find my earlier post- will redo. In response to being positive...
I am grateful for the War Room. I watch it every am and pm. I have dedicated time and attention and thankful that it has addressed my past needs. I am finding it's not meeting my needs anymore. Steve pontificates and takes up too much of the guest's time. He keeps interrupting, which can be good, but do it quickly- it often feels like Steve is having his buddies on for a chat vs. real news..... looking for substance. Am getting more out of news programs that are sharp and crisp, ie Stew Peters. Also, poor Maureen, who seems like a great person, but not cut out to be on this show! It feels like nails on the chalkboard when she talks- I support her, but can't listen to her and her discomfort.

I love Lindell, but Steve had him on way too much for awhile. Became like stale bread. He lost the glimmer with constant appearances. Lindell's work is important- brief updates good.

The show today- did not hit the issues- The vaccine is poison- everyone who has done any research knows that- WHY is their debate about who should take it? That's old news,,, watch Dr. Tenpenny, Stew Peters, Dr. McCulough and you'll know why. Trump screwed up on this one. Peter- love you to death- but this project trusted the wrong people doing the science. Dr. Malone needs to be more honest and direct....if he can't - then, don't have him on. Dr. Malone has been honest in the past- not sure what's happened.

We need the truth and less politics within the show. The show needs to be reorganized and a fresh approach put forth. Action, action, action - less BS. Thank you. Nicole C

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I love Lindell, but Steve had him on way too much for awhile. Became like stale bread. He lost the glimmer with constant appearances. Lindell's work is important- brief updates good.
bannon had Lindell on all the time to close the advertising deal. Soon as he got the deal - into the trash went Lindell. But Lindell will have the last laugh.

Reactions: ABQ Nicole

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Stew Peters really covers ground well with this one.
Dunno man not feeling it with the current clusterf_ck snake oil editions of war room. And the sheltered workshop fugitive daughter stumbling through her segments are intolerable.

colabogey

Feb 12, 2021
Just my opinion here.
They let Corman have his say - so now he is on the record for his committments.

On a subsequent segment (ep 1231) they also had Toni Shuppe of 'Audit the Vote PA'.
She flat out called Corman a liar and presented her receipts.
She also presented her plan for audits, since she does not believe Corman will do anything.

I saw both - I agree with her assessment.
She's in the trenches, fighting with this guy and so has great credibility with me.

So Warroom presented sort of 'both sides'.
They got Corman on the record.
And now 3 folks (on the show) think he is a lying weasel - Mastriano, Rudy, Ms Shuppe.

I think this what we'd expect information wise.

Just for the record, if Corman does not do what he said; and they do not (metaphorically) fry his ass; then I'll be (even more) pissed off.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
We definitely need more of an explanation of what happened to Raheem. I am willing to accept he is on a major project or some other diversion but because I don’t catch every moment of the show perhaps the explanation for his absence has been explained. But if it is some heavy handed Bannon thing behind it then Bannon had better get his head on straight. Most of the audience does feel a certain sense of loyalty to the show and even with the imperfections the show is very informative and serves a unique role in disseminating useful actionable content.

Bottom line: Nothing in this life is perfect and this audience I believe is generous in allowing for that reality.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

For example war room dropped the Ape Army once they realized we despise goldman sachs (bannon's old employer and to which he is still loyal). Down the memory hole. And other than taking Lindell's money and continuously failing to honor their advertising agreement because "we ran out of time because there was too much breaking news" they show him no respect. Compare that to how TruNews treats him where they said, to his face, what they thought was wrong with his symposium then let him respond, uninterrupted and with no jabbering offsider interrupting.

Whitefrank, I am waking up to the fact that you keep appearing with powerful true words on every topic I look at here. You are a thought leader. Thank you for being here.

Reactions: FreedomEJ

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
N. E. Pennsylvania Lackawanna County
View attachment 8400

Don't even bother to come to Lackawanna County. The Demons own this County. They will never work with anyone who is trying to get to bottom of fraud.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
N. E. Pennsylvania Lackawanna County
Stew Peters really covers ground well with this one.
Dunno man not feeling it with the current clusterf_ck snake oil editions of war room. And the sheltered workshop fugitive daughter stumbling through her segments are intolerable.
Stew Peters is great but PLEASE watch him on Rumble. Don't give apple any business. Plus you can watch it on Rumble not just listen to it.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Stew Peters is great but PLEASE watch him on Rumble. Don't give apple any business. Plus you can watch it on Rumble not just listen to it.
OK good point. Rumble it is from now on

Donna Bartoli

Aug 7, 2021
Clearwater, Florida
This format is so clumsy! I can't find my earlier post- will redo. In response to being positive...
I am grateful for the War Room. I watch it every am and pm. I have dedicated time and attention and thankful that it has addressed my past needs. I am finding it's not meeting my needs anymore. Steve pontificates and takes up too much of the guest's time. He keeps interrupting, which can be good, but do it quickly- it often feels like Steve is having his buddies on for a chat vs. real news..... looking for substance. Am getting more out of news programs that are sharp and crisp, ie Stew Peters. Also, poor Maureen, who seems like a great person, but not cut out to be on this show! It feels like nails on the chalkboard when she talks- I support her, but can't listen to her and her discomfort.

The show today- did not hit the issues- The vaccine is poison- everyone who has done any research knows that- WHY is their debate about who should take it? That's old news,,, watch Dr. Tenpenny, Stew Peters, Dr. McCulough and you'll know why. Trump screwed up on this one. Peter- love you to death- but this project trusted the wrong people doing the science. Dr. Malone needs to be more honest and direct....if he can't - then, don't have him on. Dr. Malone has been honest in the past- not sure what's happened.

We need the truth and less politics within the show. The show needs to be reorganized and a fresh approach put forth. Action, action, action - less BS. Thank you. Nicole

Excellent points.......We are getting a lot of talk but nothing accomplished......Nothing getting to the Attorney Generals or the Supreme Court when it comes to audits or political thievery....

Reactions: carla_rogers

light10ing

Mar 20, 2021
Excellent points.......We are getting a lot of talk but nothing accomplished......Nothing getting to the Attorney Generals or the Supreme Court when it comes to audits or political thievery....
10 months since the 3rd of November. It has been exhausting; keeping with the coverage, sharing the receipts with friends and family and taking recommended steps to show support of "the cause", watching main stream spin deceptive webs while we wait, wait, wait for the action.

We are all feeling war fatigue. Steve's historical perspective is helpful, but being in the trenches of this war while balancing our daily stress-filled lives, is uncharted.

Turning on our messengers at this point, to me, is hurtful to this audience. I understand constructive criticism but as a warrior with my back up and armor on daily, I am fragile on the inside.

I wish we all could just give it a break, but that time is not now or any time soon. Stay dedicated to righting the wrongs. Keep fighting the good fight fellow, Posse', not waste our energies and efforts wrestling in the mud with fellow Deplorables. Imperfect as it is wading through these uncharted waters, we are creating history.

Thanks for a place to vent. Keep on praying 🙏 for the peace & strength to continue on with some miracles sprinkled in, along the way.

Reactions: carla_rogers

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I THINK IT IS THE ISSUES AND NOT THE WAR ROOM THAT HAVE GONE STALE!!!

Mike Lindell's immediate delivery TO THE SUPREME COURT did not happen. His plan FELL THROUGH so we are still waiting!

As to the vaccine MANDATES most say NO. BUT some of us are still MAKING UP OUR MINDS. The science given yesterday explained more. Decisions like JOB vs NO SHOT, ILLEGAL MANDATES vs PERSONAL CHOICE are being played out.

ACCEPT the COMMUNISTIC approach to Bill Gates PROOF OF VACCINE even needed to SHOP FOR GROCERIES vs never FLY ON AN AIRPLANE again is not resolved.

We still need the RESULTS OF THE 1st AUDIT IN ARIZONA. We hear it is DONE but the apparent LOSERS are holding out making the RESULTS PUBLIC. So we wait, GETTING MORE TIRED, MORE IMPATIENT, and MORE CRANKY. (HOURLY)

I SIT ON MY HANDS figuratively to contain my RAGE while BIDEN & his REGIME of INCOMPETENTS are still on THE WORLD STAGE when they all deserve to be IN PRISON for the AFGHANISTAN desertion of Americans & allies, their SOUTHERN BORDER increasingly more VIOLENT INVASION they will NOT lift a finger to CURTAIL, and for the ILLEGALS they are IMPORTING from everywhere who are carrying disease and disruption throughout the USA, not telling us WHERE and even LOSING SOME unaccompanied children!!

MASKS or NO MASKS??

TO NAME A FEW!!!!!!

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat