War Room Reveals Fauci's Poker Tell When He's Lying

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
...this guy is a... SLICK BEAUROCRAT....of EPIC PROPORTIONS....you say...ole slick Fauci...that your WORDS AEE TAKEN...out of CONTEXT.....well.....that's a boldfaced LIE.....you are saying that because that is ALL YOU DO.... IS LIE.
hey...FAUCI......I hope you have very very RICH FRIENDS.....because I do believe your LIFE SAVINGS are going to be SPENT...IN the years to come...might even be when Trump is BACK in the WHITE HOUSE.....but you and YOURS is gonna be doing EVERYTHING YOU CAN.......to keep your sorry arse outta J A I L.
HEY FAUCI.....YOU ARE A SNAKE......

Reactions: LillyGrace777

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
...this guy is a... SLICK BEAUROCRAT....of EPIC PROPORTIONS....you say...ole slick Fauci...that your WORDS AEE TAKEN...out of CONTEXT.....well.....that's a boldfaced LIE.....you are saying that because that is ALL YOU DO.... IS LIE.
hey...FAUCI......I hope you have very very RICH FRIENDS.....because I do believe your LIFE SAVINGS are going to be SPENT...IN the years to come...might even be when Trump is BACK in the WHITE HOUSE.....but you and YOURS is gonna be doing EVERYTHING YOU CAN.......to keep your sorry arse outta J A I L.
HEY FAUCI.....YOU ARE A SNAKE….
It’s tiresome watching this fraud constantly peddling his “I’m being maligned and mischaracterized “ dog and pony show on ANY media outlet who is willing to prop up his schtick. And that squeak was very obvious 😳😂

Attachments

• 836AAF1F-22DB-4FB8-9073-E7A5D0310F81.gif
    836AAF1F-22DB-4FB8-9073-E7A5D0310F81.gif
    264.3 KB · Views: 18

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat