War Room Pandemic - Episode 999 (6/4/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
im really starting to see a wave of Americans rising up to help save our country because its only ours if we cant keep it. its not a dilusion the ccp attacked us by stealing our election, like they would like you to believe. weve been indoctrinated and in a "witch spell" because of all the distractions this country and world has to offer us. we took our eyes off the lord and replaced him for what makes us happy for the moment. the enemy used this as a weapon to lead us further and further away from God and closer to total blindness. the whole world is blinded by the ruler of this planet satan. if im not mistaken, but wasn't television created for just that, to put a spell on us? to infect our minds with things the globalist want you to see that after time it changes alot about us. the food we eat, commercials, the movies and cartoons we expose our kids to." yet for one hour one day a week we complain and wish we could leave church early to catch the Dallas cowboys play. and all the while there was a war going on from within to make our country so corrupt they wouldnt even need to fire a shot to take over our country cause at thetime decades ago ccp and russia knew they couldnt take our military so they started a massive plan that we see playing out right before our eyes. only its in some ways alot worse then most of us should realize and not as bad that we cant save it. this is why im so excited because iv realized things are beginning to go our way, no more being on defense. so keep up the praying, get involved and seek the lord with all your heart soul mind and strenghth. God bless you all

Last edited:

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen.

Dr. Fauci is going down and I couldn't be happier Raheem. Steve truly understands the Chinese people and the CCP and is doing a great job of summarizing all the details we've seen unraveling since the beginning of 2020. Navarro did a great job then and Raheem and Natalie have done a great job now at digging up all the details of Fauci's deception. Most of us knew it was coming but all of you did the work. To me personally, Fauci is responsible for thousands if not millions of deaths and if I had my druthers, he would be prosecuted and imprisoned. I love all the great research Raheem and Natalie have done, they are bright, dedicated, and have discovered so much, BUT I love the way Stephen puts it all together and makes it so understandable for all his followers. (he does for me, I understand every word he says) He draws the best, and as much as possible, out of everyone and every situation.

Yes, the Chinese people are truly dedicated to achieving freedom for their fellow countrymen. Thank you for telling us more about the evening. I know they love War Room. It's heart warming to hear about it. It must have been a amazing experience. I know Steve has been on fire talking about it, not a rant but sparkling eyes and so much enthusiasm!

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve & Raheem for a great amount of information, and a great conversation. Not sure about Kari Lake as her answers were not as direct as I would have preferred. Time will tell.
Thank you Stephen for the unique & beautiful way your mind works, for the way you relate to people, for simply being you. Take care of Stephen, love you, may God always be with you in all ways.....

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
we took our eyes off the lord and replaced him for what makes us happy for the moment.
They gave up who they were to have all they could get.

I've not lost sight of who I am and my place in this country.
I raise questions others may not want to read or answer.
I was born and born again and do what must be done whether I like it or not.
But, I harm no one as that would harm me.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen.

Dr. Fauci is going down and I couldn't be happier Raheem. Steve truly understands the Chinese people and the CCP and is doing a great job of summarizing all the details we've seen unraveling since the beginning of 2020. Navarro did a great job then and Raheem and Natalie have done a great job now at digging up all the details of Fauci's deception. Most of us knew it was coming but all of you did the work. To me personally, Fauci is responsible for thousands if not millions of deaths and if I had my druthers, he would be prosecuted and imprisoned. I love all the great research Raheem and Natalie have done, they are bright, dedicated, and have discovered so much, BUT I love the way Stephen puts it all together and makes it so understandable for all his followers. (he does for me, I understand every word he says) He draws the best, and as much as possible, out of everyone and every situation.

Yes, the Chinese people are truly dedicated to achieving freedom for their fellow countrymen. Thank you for telling us more about the evening. I know they love War Room. It's heart warming to hear about it. It must have been a amazing experience. I know Steve has been on fire talking about it, not a rant but sparkling eyes and so much enthusiasm!

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve & Raheem for a great amount of information, and a great conversation. Not sure about Kari Lake as her answers were not as direct as I would have preferred. Time will tell.
Thank you Stephen for the unique & beautiful way your mind works, for the way you relate to people, for simply being you. Take care of Stephen, love you, may God always be with you in all ways.....

They gave up who they were to have all they could get.

I've not lost sight of who I am and my place in this country.
I raise questions others may not want to read or answer.
I was born and born again and do what must be done whether I like it or not.
But, I harm no one as that would harm me.
I'm sorry, I didnt mean everybody of course. There's faithfully children of God that if it wasn't for us America would be worse no dought. Isn't this one of the reasons God judged nations because of their evil. Although our evil was forced on is and little by little communist started coming into our country doing everything they could to corrupt us.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021

Berlin Had Good Scientists in 1939, Too … NIH Director Shills for CCP​

186291813_4500556436641386_2518612591076039717_n.jpg

Reactions: Truthseeker505

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat