War Room Pandemic - Episode 998 (6/4/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

IssacNewton

Feb 5, 2021
I like where we are heading. However, I hear very little about actual Voter Canvases. We need to line up each Forensic Audit with a Voter Canvas, and whatever type of Voter Verification occurred.

A Voter Canvas should ask each voter in a Poll Book (those who voted) and each Registered Voter: (1) Do you exist (at an actual address, US citizen, legal voter in State, (2) Did you request a Mail-In Ballot, (3) Did You receive a mail-in ballot, (4) Did you Turn in in mail-in ballot or (5) Did you vote in Person (may have used a Proxy Ballot). We should double check on stuff like is this an actual residence (not an empty lot, gas station, PO Box, Office Building, etc), Is the Voter Dead, Underage, Voted in other locations, is not a State Resident, in a Nursing Home, etc. You can then line up the ID Verification with this Voter Canvas. You can show how many fraudulent ballots exist and false ID verifications exist at the Precinct Level. Next you match this up with the number of Fraudulent ballots you found from the forensic analysis, as well as what you found in the voting machines, if there are major issues at a given precinct than you know who to prosecute.

So far what I see:

AZ, Maricopa County is doing an Ballot Audit. They have a Voter Canvas on the workplan, but DoJ is telling them not to do it. They state the Voter Canvas has been suspended for the moment. The Ballot Audit reports should be out within seven weeks.

NH, Windham, did a Ballot Recount, they saw and recounted the ballots, but were blocked by the local government from doing a Forensic audit on these ballots. The State Auditors, say the 1,100 November 3rd votes in error (out of 10,200 or so) were due to Folds in the Ballots and Dust. They cannot replicate the Nov 3rd vote results from the machines and the when all Ballots are run through each machine comes up with different totals. The counts are off by around 10 to 30 votes for each legislature One machine (out of four) is off by around 500 votes. This is way beyond the 1 error in 250,000 that the Federal Government recommends. The group is pissed and is attempting audit of all 600,000 registered voters in NH. I hope they are asking the Voter Canvas questions, but do not know this. Hopefully, they will finish Windham first and get the state to do a forensic audit of the Ballots.

GA, Fulton County, the courts ordered a forensic analysis of 140,000 mail-in ballots. These included the ballots that were caught in the Midnight count of ballots in the Fulton County Auditorium after all the count observers were sent away. The case has been continued, hopefully answers will appear within 8 weeks. They are not doing a Voter Canvas. There has been at least one break-in where the ballots are stored, after the police protection left.

MI, Antrim County. They found errors in the voting machines. The audit logs were deleted. They were able to hack the machines and demonstrate how the errors could have been caused by specific fraudulent actions on the machines. The Courts have blocked access to ballots (no forensic audit) and they are not doing a voter canvas. The folks are appealing in the courts.

MIssoula, Montana. They compared the ballots to the votes counts and found 6.35% more machine Votes than there were ballots. I have heard nothing since, but the SoS says the ballot re-count was somehow in error. There is no ballot forensic audit or voter canvas that I have heard of.

There are 3,142 Counties in the USA. We have started to look at only five of them and are getting constantly blocked (but making progress).

Last edited:

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I think I caught the last half of this hour this morning.

Liked hearing from Kari Lake. You always wonder what the candidates are representing. I've already seen the second half of this hour and John Fredericks, so I'm going to move on to the next episode. You're doing a great job Stephen!

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Just look at how those fools on Morning Joe are "leaning in" as the Vanity Fair writer speaks of gain of function...they're acting like this is all new to them - 15 months after MAGA knew this!!! ARROGANT FOOLS!!!
That's why it's up to us to share everything we're learning with those around us who don't know any better. Who don't understand modern warfare. I agree China ccp won't take our home land

Reactions: coloradocaviado

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I think I caught the last half of this hour this morning.

Liked hearing from Kari Lake. You always wonder what the candidates are representing. I've already seen the second half of this hour and John Fredericks, so I'm going to move on to the next episode. You're doing a great job Stephen!
Kari Lake seemed to spin the answers to the questions. I didn't like the way she answered.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Does everyone seem to forget what Fauci said in January of 2017. He did this intentionally.
186291813_4500556436641386_2518612591076039717_n.jpg

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Yes she said a lot for what should have been a simple answer. I wondered about that also, it's a familiar trend that politicians use to avoid a direct answer.
It's the that one that looks and sounds like Reba MacIntyre. People like her are just trying to appease to the globalist by talking like that. Play it smart start pretending everyone is for Trump or wants good for our country but then when in office they do another thing. I hope and pray God brings us a strong leader who can't be compromised and is full of Jesus Christ

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Does everyone seem to forget what Fauci said in January of 2017. He did this intentionally. View attachment 5438
It's a wonder why we conservatives don't pound the same problems until their taken care of. The democrats and ccp count on us to forget. It's the way they trained us to be. We'll I like where this whole thing on fauci is going but only I we keep up the pressure look at quomo he's still in. Why? Because we moved on to the next breaking story and then next on and on. But what does the treasonous media keep doing day in and day our. " Trump supporters are white terroist and have to be deprogramed. Everyday all day they pound the faithfull and the freedom loving patriots who want peace. Everyday they disgrace us

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat