War Room Pandemic - Episode 997 (6/3/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD MORNING WAR ROOM! Good morning Stephen. I had to take the time this morning to watch this third episode of June 3rd and I love what I've heard so far.

I am so proud of the citizens of Arizona and the dedication they've shown in conducting the forensic audit and encouraged by the other states that want to follow their lead. Love Mike Lindell's persistent pursuit of the truth! He's doing so much for America and can never be appreciated enough. Good man and one of God's warriors.

Absolutely nothing I'm hearing about Dr. Fauci (truly hesitate to call him a doctor) and the Wuhan lab surprises me. A country that has infiltrated every part of America (with money they made off of our citizens) in order to take it down from within is truly capable of biological warfare disguised as a virus. A truly sadistic movement and the face of evil.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! GREAT EPISODE! Thanking Steve, Raheem, Natalie, Jack Posobiec, Drew Hernandez and Mike Lindell. Truly beautiful people!
Thank you Stephen for these great episodes, for your knowledge in knowing what we need, for simply being you. You shine! Take care of yourself, I love you, God bless you and watch over you always in all ways.....

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
sometimes i find myself wondering what it would be like to be in his shoes. mikes a good guy and so is everyone else whos out there trying to expose the lies. i fear however their safety because of what joe biden and those evil democrat's will do to keep their power. this could spell the end for everyone in government because by the time this whole investigation is done alot of people will be looking at time in jail if we get a real trial. imagine what it takes to hold on to that power, that they love to play games with the american people for their own gain or their plan to make one world goverment. so this is no small thing, if somehow we lost internet and power or were to arrest our leaders or kill them what would we do. far more have been killed for less. its scary.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Okay well I'm not a violent person and have never incouraged anybody to be. That site should be used for the democrats so they can stop sending their antifa thugs

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat