War Room Pandemic - Episode 996 (6/3/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Last Cowboy

Feb 13, 2021
These elitist Davos Party members are using Hydroxychloroquine I betcha while they are cooking up these viruses and releasing them to Thin the Global Human Herd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Fauci Coverup by MSMedia !!!!!! Fauci says in this Interview when asked about China engineering and leaking Covid , " Why would they leak a Virus that could kill them too ??? https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...ls-hear-his-response/vi-AAKFAeB?ocid=msedgntp Fauci needs to be asked UNDER OATH if he has Taken hydroxychloroquine https://c19hcq.com/ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-hundreds-thousands-died-will-americans-wake/

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Back for another episode and you're still looking great and sounding great. Don't know if I can watch all 3 tonight but maybe if I'm up at 5 AM, I can work the 3rd one in tomorrow morning.

Wow Rudy, the hundred and second floor! I've never been in a building that tall, you gentlemen are way above me in worldly ways, but it would be super neat to see New York. I'm so glad Rudy is addressing the beautiful Chinese people and I imagine you Steve and your associates are also. I know you will be talking to the Chinese because they love you. Love what Steve and Rudy are discussing. Rudy knows corruption well! Yes, we all have Rudy's back. We know what a great American he is and he always stands for the truth.

Thank you for the quite honest rant about Fauci Stephen. I haven't trusted him from the very beginning because he talked in circles, contradicted himself, and never backed up anything he said with honest facts. THANK YOU STEVE, I love it! Call that man out loudly! Only you... While all of you are honored to be part of the movement and you've done a beautiful job, I am honored to watch this program and push it towards others. All of you are very special people, especially you Steve. I've always known you could do this and do it like no one else.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raheem, Natalie, and Rudy Giuliani. Informative and great episode.
Thank you Stephen for letting God shine his light through you, for being you. Take care of Stephen, I love you, may our Heavenly Father guide you, keep you safe, wrap his arms around you and bless you in every way..........

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Is MERS and SARS from bats?

here is this found it on the first website that pulled up from the question you asked.

The Agents​

Image of a coronavirus showing the crown-like (corona) appearance.

SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) and MERS (Middle East respiratory syndrome) are serious infectious respiratory diseases that are caused by members of a class of viruses known as coronaviruses. The name coronavirus comes from the appearance of the virus under the microscope – it has a spiky or crown-like (corona) appearance. Both diseases can be fatal to humans.

SARS is caused by SARS-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV), while MERS is caused by Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV).

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat