War Room Pandemic - Episode 995 (6/3/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM. Good evening Stephen. Busy all day but you look absolutely great, and I will do my best to watch as much of your episodes as possible. Happy to be here. I've never been to New York, but just thinking "the Freedom Tower" sounds good in my heart and would be symbolic of the Chinese whistleblowers and their fight to take down the CCP and free their people. So glad to see you celebrating the anniversary of the New Federal State of China. They are such beautiful people and marvelous American citizens.

You Stephen, Fredericks, and Boris, are all right. We conservatives want to see those audits! We want to see Georgia, PA, WI, and other states forging ahead with forensic audits. There's nothing to fear from the truth. You do things truthfully and honestly and you should not have anything to hide. GO GEORGIA!

Thank you Rabbi Spero! Our country needs all the prayers it can get. Remember everyone CacausforAmerica.com and by "Push Back"! AND read the National Pulse!

Good to see Jack Posobiec. He's a good reporter and easy to follow mentally. Everyone should buy his book "Antifa". Given the quality of his reporting, his book should be excellent.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raheem, Natalie Winters, John Fredericks, Rabbi Spero, Boris Epshteyn, and Jack Posobiec.
Thank you Stephen for spreading the truth, for helping with the forming of the New Federal State of China, for simply being you. Take care of yourself, I love you, God bless you always as you truly deserve it...........

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Steven, you have the best and fullest hair I’ve seen in a long time , if you put some color back in it, you will look 20 years younger! Get some sun on the face, and your’ rock star ‘ look will be amazing! Good show you all!
He will also look false. Steve has always been "very real' which makes him beautiful in his own right.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat