War Room Pandemic - Episode 988 (5/31/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Finally have a hour to watch the 2nd hour of your Memorial Day Special. I always look forward to your specials and now I'm on 'my time'.

Appreciate Joe Kent telling us about the on going war and the sacrifices so many good people have made fighting the battle. He's seen a lot of death, lost his wife, and still he wants to serve. Maybe in a different way but he wants to make a difference for his children and his country. Thank you for your service Mr. Kent!

Always like to hear Patrick K O'Connell talk about our wars. He talks about so many intimate moments. I really am not qualified to comment on anything discussed in this episode compared to those of you who know so much. To me It's overwhelming. Speaks to the heart.

THANK YOU FOR TODAY'S SPECIAL! A special thanks to Steve, Cpt. Maureen Bannon, Patrick K O'Donnell, and Joe Kent.
Thank you Stephen for simply being "real", for bringing us the unvarnished truth, for being a beautiful you. Take care of yourself, I love you, may God watch over you and be with you always in all ways........

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Finally have a hour to watch the 2nd hour of your Memorial Day Special. I always look forward to your specials and now I'm on 'my time'.

Appreciate Joe Kent telling us about the on going war and the sacrifices so many good people have made fighting the battle. He's seen a lot of death, lost his wife, and still he wants to serve. Maybe in a different way but he wants to make a difference for his children and his country. Thank you for your service Mr. Kent!

Always like to hear Patrick K O'Connell talk about our wars. He talks about so many intimate moments. I really am not qualified to comment on anything discussed in this episode compared to those of you who know so much. To me It's overwhelming. Speaks to the heart.

THANK YOU FOR TODAY'S SPECIAL! A special thanks to Steve, Cpt. Maureen Bannon, Patrick K O'Donnell, and Joe Kent.
Thank you Stephen for simply being "real", for bringing us the unvarnished truth, for being a beautiful you. Take care of yourself, I love you, may God watch over you and be with you always in all ways........
Excellent remarks! Super duper show! I tell everyone I know about this great show. Within the last 24 hours I saw 2 separate news publish a giant article on STeve Bannon and how popular he has become. Folks are noticing! Especially now with this show having the Fauci info so very correct---peeps are eager to hear the truth and to be informed not lied to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you War Room crew you are the best!!! I saw where that awful Barbara Brasil left already +So terrible only one worse Chris Wallace! Yuck!!!! Also Juano not ono----yikes!!! After the special Memorial Day show I researched the tune they play Minstrel Boy Celtic song key of G like GDAD But i saw one version with an EMI emoll church organist style-emoll it sounds minor but is major-beautiful melody and song and show so very well done extra bravo helping us to be aware of why we are free!!!!!!!!!!!!THank you ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!beautiful Patriotic show! God Bless!!!!!!! Song is by me-called Wave files imported into Ableton 10 LIVE SUITE 1000 recording system-my voice is not in there is pre recorded patches nd i can play on them too fun !

Attachments

• =DANCE SUNDAY.wav
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat