War Room Pandemic - Episode 986 (5/29/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
This episode is DYNAMITE!!
Marvelous job Bannon et al! We will reveal every lie& we will legally prosecute every conspirator who has taken part in the plot to deceive& subjugate the sovereignty of the American people!
Dynamite!!!!
Can we please get those flag officers back again 1 at a time& just give them time go over what they have to say. Im especially interested in hearing from the one who used to teach a class to the military regarding how to spot a color revolution. I would like him to have a 2 hour block to just give us a truncated version of the class. Its one thing for me to see& understand whats going on in this country but explaining it to other people who dont see it , thats another challenge.
I would very much like the benefit of his experience re: the best way to help people understand whats going on here when they havent studied communism 40hours a month for 9 months like we all have been doing.
Dynamite!! I love you guys, thanks for all, see you Monday.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
Bannon your "rants" are truth heroic and vital

when I listened to you again today I thought why is it only Bannon (and a very few others) are willing to speak as such
and where /who are all the Americans who do not speak truth
yes, we are maga moving, however, I am still appalled at by proud vaccine- ees appalled, at those who put their head in the sand.appauled at the homeless situaion in usa cf to immigration crisis
I have been out of the country for 24 yrs and 3 yrs ago come home to this
shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its so abhorrent is is leaving me speechless and Bannon/Warroom keeps me sane

Reactions: Patriot From Birth

Iris Sloan

May 29, 2021
This doesn’t apply to this episode, for an old lady like me your navigation is very user unfriendly. I tried to email Represenative Perry. Not being a constituent, I am unable to. Please pass the word to him, his words and credentials en re the military and CRT are impressive. However, words are easy. So far I am not aware of anything more that talking neither Representative Perry nor other members of the Freedom Caucus have done to reign in Secretary Austin. Thank you, Bannon is the BEST

Reactions: Patriot From Birth

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
This episode is DYNAMITE!!
Marvelous job Bannon et al! We will reveal every lie& we will legally prosecute every conspirator who has taken part in the plot to deceive& subjugate the sovereignty of the American people!
Dynamite!!!!
Can we please get those flag officers back again 1 at a time& just give them time go over what they have to say. Im especially interested in hearing from the one who used to teach a class to the military regarding how to spot a color revolution. I would like him to have a 2 hour block to just give us a truncated version of the class. Its one thing for me to see& understand whats going on in this country but explaining it to other people who dont see it , thats another challenge.
I would very much like the benefit of his experience re: the best way to help people understand whats going on here when they havent studied communism 40hours a month for 9 months like we all have been doing.
Dynamite!! I love you guys, thanks for all, see you Monday.
Wowie is always the case with these shows! Now Steve Bannon is everywhere giant articles about his current popularity and how deserving a man he is for keeping us informed-with Raheem K_Dr Navarro and Cpt Mo Bannon-super duper is what i say-but marvelous just fits the bill Marvie as they used to say~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!many care thank you and to the Lord for all who are remembered today~

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat