War Room Pandemic - Episode 921 (5/4/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Cloud

Jan 13, 2021
@CitizenX, Still perplexed why the afternoon broadcast isn't being posted, it is during the time most of us in MST & PST Time zones are still at work. Please consider this a respectful request to post afternoon episodes, thanks.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
@CitizenX, Still perplexed why the afternoon broadcast isn't being posted, it is during the time most of us in MST & PST Time zones are still at work. Please consider this a respectful request to post afternoon episodes, thanks.
Up now...

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Go to real America's voice and watch it from there. They post pretty past there. Just download the app

Realamericasvoice.com

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Captain Bannon, just wanted to tell you your hair looks great today. Distracted me from what Eric and your dad were talking about. Every girl needs to know when she is gorgeous.
👍🏻😎🇺🇸Captain Bannon is indeed a little doll, inside and out!!! I so love the Father daughter duo!!! I giggle at the flush in both their cheeks that appear in the “ your not the boss of me” reminders💕🥰I sooo miss my 💕Dad💕 and it’s always heartfelt when seeing Bannon & Bannon 😢He too was Navy, 🇺🇸in the Pacific, when our country needed him ,and, protected by God, praise the Lord!!!🇺🇸To me he will always be the greatest🥰👍🏻👊🏻🇺🇸

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
👍🏻😎🇺🇸Captain Bannon is indeed a little doll, inside and out!!! I so love the Father daughter duo!!! I giggle at the flush in both their cheeks that appear in the “ your not the boss of me” reminders💕🥰I sooo miss my 💕Dad💕 and it’s always heartfelt when seeing Bannon & Bannon 😢He too was Navy, 🇺🇸in the Pacific, when our country needed him ,and, protected by God, praise the Lord!!!🇺🇸To me he will always be the greatest🥰👍🏻👊🏻🇺🇸
I agree they both deserve the medal of freedom

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat