War Room Pandemic - Episode 919 (5/3/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

It’s a Small World of Election Rigging … Raffensberger Ties in NH​

when will our news the conservatives side, "switch from walking on egg shells when talking about the democrat's and their media traitors calling them out for what their doing. i want to see some anger ,some yelling,some tears ,because this nation means the world to us. f the amazing stories and get to the point. stop imaging the main stream media will switch sides , why even deal with them, expose them not kiss their butt. they are the reason were in this mess. the media knows their pushing Chinese misinformation. we are at war with ccp and we dont know it. look at what Hollywood has done to america, nobody believes what the globalist and ccp are planning is possible, this is america those things only happen in 3rd world country's. i dont want to be labeled a conspiracy theorist. thats all Hollywood thinking, but was it for those people who were in our very situation, a country about to go communism. how we have forgotten our past. no wonder the bible says " my people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge

Reactions: Chy

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Why aren’t more countries up in arms about the facts that this virus has killed millions world wide yet China is speaking at a climate change summery, that the 2022 Olympic Games are being held in the same country that this virus came from? Hasn’t anyone felt like stopping it?

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Why aren’t more countries up in arms about the facts that this virus has killed millions world wide yet China is speaking at a climate change summery, that the 2022 Olympic Games are being held in the same country that this virus came from? Hasn’t anyone felt like stopping it?
where have you been weve already been at war with china for 4 years now. trump put terrifics on china, so they declared peoples war on the west. all forms of warfare except kinetic, information warfare, economic warfare on and on. things are about to go kinetic exspecially if we get our way in arizona. unless theres this magical secret force we have had like or a special secret branch of goverment that has been hiding all this time to come and recuse us and was recording all this treason and election theft in the highest order., then were doomed. no ones coming to save us. but ourselves because its going to take alot more then just talking about it. its going to take alot. the ccp are now running our white house, they are now in control of our branches of goverment, our military, our schools, our corporations, and even our dam taxes that go to build their military that their making to destroy us. if you dont believe me then do your research. hears a site and tool i just came across, its what iv been looking for, we have to set aside fear , set aside pride, set aside revenge.

also theres andmagazine.com

or the national pulse.com

or the committee for present day china.org

theres thousands of sites to see but the point is, america is in grave grave danger right now. were all hanging onto the Arizona audit but more so the enemy. more Americans are waking up to this globalist agenda and has Americans all over questioning everything, i hope to God this works, i pray to God he de;iver us from whats comig .with biden cleaning out our military of patriots and the cartels and terrorist and everything else coming through that border, has started the beginning of the end for us . we are past the point of blaming the mainstream media for their ignorance, we should be calling for their arrest for treason , we should be yelling at them and exposing their lies more and more everyday. we are past the point of trying to win back the government through votes , the evil ccp has proven they will do whatever it takes. all that is just the noise, its all the distraction. its their weapon to stall as much time as they can to put their people in place. honestly i know this sounds far out and over-exaggerating but this is what i believe is happening based on the proof thats out there.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
if everybody realized just how serious this is then that would have already happened. to many people are scared, their being blackemailed and threatened and God knows what else

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat