War Room Pandemic - Episode 916 (5/1/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Hmmm... maybe no one will look at those that went for Honorable President Trump🇺🇸Then they can use those next time😡machines gotta go!!!👍🏻3 conservative governors in the history of a state clearly there is MUCH corruption!!!

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Totally enjoyed Rick Black appearing on Dr. Ginas show regarding CEARS... definitely there are many rich lawyers and problems!!! The state auditing that states hired social worker program co!!!??? They are to manage fed $ for the people???!!! So who’s watching them and who’s really receiving those program $?! I thought fed managed fed $ etc,. But seems something was pushed through during the “Ohno”tyranny that REALLY screwed the people...and the states said “we can run things however we like”...Sigh😕it’s like MI checking there own water results😡😔

Last edited:

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Great shows today! Especailly the booing of Liz and Mitt !!! Way to go!!! Lady has turtle in gargae too funny! Captive turtles!! Mike in Boron is texting pics of those dudes on your fight song boxing stance-and he is texting the words to song so i text back warroomforum.com too fun! Great site!!!!!!!!! Great job pointing our DR DEATH F ull of poopoo now vacconation plan for young uns that dont even need it-sse bad news so glad U CARE God Bless!!!!!!!!!! I bee gone Tuesday but will check it our online here at nite!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Spanish Eyes.mp3
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat