War Room Pandemic - Episode 915 (5/1/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
I guess I'm part of the problem then. 'Cause I strongly believe in The Risen Christ, even tho I don't live in the South.
If these democrats can fake an election, they can fraudulently get the FDA to fake their approval of this vaccination . I don’t trust these liars as far as I can throw them! Their criminality is in our faces!

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
If these democrats can fake an election, they can fraudulently get the FDA to fake their approval of this vaccination . I don’t trust these liars as far as I can throw them! Their criminality is in our faces!
on bannedvideo.com Alex Jones has video of people faking the vaccines shots and even one having admit it. i honestly dont know how to feel about vaccines anymore. is it what info-wars believes or is bannon holding out on what he really believes . i defenetley believe their pushing this vaccine crap to dam hard, doctors being silenced. does anybody with the real truth and 100% sure whats the overall truth. and josh rogan ?

Reactions: Lindag777

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
on bannedvideo.com Alex Jones has video of people faking the vaccines shots and even one having admit it. i honestly dont know how to feel about vaccines anymore. is it what info-wars believes or is bannon holding out on what he really believes . i defenetley believe their pushing this vaccine crap to dam hard, doctors being silenced. does anybody with the real truth and 100% sure whats the overall truth. and josh rogan ?
Life's a bitch, one has to decide fake from real, act accordingly. The facts from Navarro and WR, and Drs Zelenko, Dr. Fleming, and Dr. Paul Marik and his FLCCC.net, guide my decisions.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Panick

Feb 17, 2021
My husband and I have appointments to get Moderna tomorrow and I am very nervous. Golfers are saying they don't want to play with people without vaccines and NV is going back to 2 people in a cart.

Apr 25, 2021
dmacmanesministry.com
My husband and I have appointments to get Moderna tomorrow and I am very nervous. Golfers are saying they don't want to play with people without vaccines and NV is going back to 2 people in a cart.
I, personally, wouldn’t get the vaccine, especially Moderna, which is from Bill Gates, I believe. He wants to de-populate the world. Here’s the thing. With the world the way it is, and evil running more rampant than ever before, there is hardly any trust or, absolutely, no trust anymore, and with very good reason! People are dying from these vaccines who are in their thirties and forties. People are having skin peel off their bodies, brain hemorrhages, paralyses, aneurysms and more. This is a biological chemical agent and we just heard, from breaking news, that there will never be herd immunity! I would give up golf before my life! Get some good vitamins and minerals, fresh air, and exercise. That’s what my husband and I have decided to do. Ask the Lord to lead you, both, in the right direction.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat