War Room Pandemic - Episode 913 (4/30/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD AFTERNOON WAR ROOM! Good afternoon Stephen! Trying to catch the very last part of the 2nd hour, and then I can catch your afternoon episode tonight.
Unfortunately, the Dems do not care about presidential privacy. Tremendous abuse of power! Now I've seen it all. Good hour!
THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thank you Stephen for shining so brightly and God bless.....

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
GOOD AFTERNOON WAR ROOM! Good afternoon Stephen! Trying to catch the very last part of the 2nd hour, and then I can catch your afternoon episode tonight.
Unfortunately, the Dems do not care about presidential privacy. Tremendous abuse of power! Now I've seen it all. Good hour!
THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thank you Stephen for shining so brightly and God bless.....
'Presidential privacy," theyre violating the sovereignty of our nation, they raped our oval office& interfered with our president defending himself from false charges they brought. Theyre about to do the same thing to 80million of us. These are crimes against humanity& if we dont put together our own team of criminal investigators we should call the international war crimes court to do an independemt review of our justice system.
The situation here is very serious.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Also, in Houston criminal courts all conduct business in near-secrecy for over a year now because its all handled on zoom& the court coordinators only allow a few people into the zoom call at a time.
I suspect other blue places are doing the same.... the infastructure is laid in place for people to start disappearing under false criminal charges any time now.
We better do something about this broken non-transparent criminal justice system before the cart turns over on us.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Also, in Houston criminal courts all conduct business in near-secrecy for over a year now because its all handled on zoom& the court coordinators only allow a few people into the zoom call at a time.
I suspect other blue places are doing the same.... the infastructure is laid in place for people to start disappearing under false criminal charges any time now.
We better do something about this broken non-transparent criminal justice system before the cart turns over on us.
Did I mention zoom is owned, monitored& controlled by china? Which fraudulently elected blue harris county judge chose to put all our court business up on zoom? Lina hidalgo. But why are we STILL using zoom?

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
You guys are making this about their "personal" hatred of trump? Hell no, they hate people, freedom& the American system Trump just happens to be standing there, watch as 150% of all their gross hatred turns on all of us next. I dont think this is personal to Trump at all, at least no more personal than xis activities in hong kong.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
You guys are making this about their "personal" hatred of trump? Hell no, they hate people, freedom& the American system Trump just happens to be standing there, watch as 150% of all their gross hatred turns on all of us next. I dont think this is personal to Trump at all, at least no more personal than xis activities in hong kong.
Yes this has nothing to do with Trump except he is our leader who took on the globalist. America has woken up to their plan and its obvious what's happening in our country and their getting away with it cause there's not enough push back, wheres the big rallies like trump got is our country not more important to us then just going to see Trump and be entertained. Every American needs to fight back. Everyone needs to stop making them richer. Go Loco buy from small businesses.

Reactions: Casey

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Trump is the symbol that represents what all we deplorables believe in... what Stephen believes in...They are attacking our core beliefs, what we stand for and Trump represented all of that in his agenda and rallies. You can 'bet your sweet bippy' that they truly hate us and all we stand for and believe in!

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Trump is the symbol that represents what all we deplorables believe in... what Stephen believes in...They are attacking our core beliefs, what we stand for and Trump represented all of that in his agenda and rallies. You can 'bet your sweet bippy' that they truly hate us and all we stand for and believe in!
Yes just like Hitler convinced the Germans the jews were the problem well so now I guess Trump supporters are the next holocaust. They are trying to change laws that will focus National security on us and not on the real enemies. Doest anybody else see what I see? Our nation is being taken over by people who work for globalist and ccp. Now their appointing mostly all pro ccp Canadets. Law are now shifting to make it possible. Imagine it like an airplane. We're the passengers and every four years we elect new workers and captians. We'll this Time the bad guys worked very hard for long time to infiltrate our government and their plans have worked so well were not even seeing the big picture. The plan in my view is in free fall and the only ways we are going to save ourselves, we have to work together. Get.a.way through the door. Take back this country kick Communist out. Out in the name of Jesus Christ

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Yes just like Hitler convinced the Germans the jews were the problem well so now I guess Trump supporters are the next holocaust. They are trying to change laws that will focus National security on us and not on the real enemies. Doest anybody else see what I see? Our nation is being taken over by people who work for globalist and ccp. Now their appointing mostly all pro ccp Canadets. Law are now shifting to make it possible. Imagine it like an airplane. We're the passengers and every four years we elect new workers and captians. We'll this Time the bad guys worked very hard for long time to infiltrate our government and their plans have worked so well were not even seeing the big picture. The plan in my view is in free fall and the only ways we are going to save ourselves, we have to work together. Get.a.way through the door. Take back this country kick Communist out. Out in the name of Jesus Christ
Many of us see the same thing you do and have the same concerns. Yes, we have to work hard, speak out, and pray a lot!

Reactions: Truthseeker505

BiglyRight24

May 3, 2021
I agree. Trump was just the tipping point. They thought they had us gutted during 08-16, etc... They thought we were cowering and in disarray. The patriots had gone underground. They won’t make that mistake again. Hence, all the EOs, cut off the head is their game. With vicious hatred.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
God was with king david in battle and if it comes to it we shall to. how much does our country and freedom really mean to us, i mean come on you guys. well i mean come on usa come on canada, come on other countrys under attack from the same foe. together with jesus nothing is impossible

Reactions: oldmanriing

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat