War Room Pandemic - Episode 911 (4/29/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

amboyer

Feb 12, 2021
This is an amazing episode. It is full of hope for a quick resolution to this insane infiltration of our Nation.
I need to get some reference info from you re: title mine grass roots group.

Reactions: NvEric

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen! When I arrived home I got in on the last part of this episode so am backtracking to the first part. You are right Steve, it would be insane for any logical thinker to believe Biden actually won the election. Numbers are facts.

Love Marjorie..... PEOPLE POWER! I think MTG and Matt Gaetz will do a terrific job at America First rallies. Marjorie is right, It makes me sick to see so many people actually wearing masks, staying home and blindly believing they are doing something to help. In reality they are just falling into line and so easily giving up their freedoms....... why? You no longer need to think, the government will run everything for you. Complete control! Love your attitude Marjorie Taylor Greene!

Does Fauci think he's God? Who is he to tell people what they can or cannot do? That ladies child is under her supervision, not Dr. Fauci's! Take your child's mask off! Act like a parent and do what's best for your child.
THANK GOD we have mother's like Carrie Liebich! It's normal for children to want to be around their peers, play with and relate to their own. Of course it's abusive to deny the process of being a normal developing child. Carrie pointed that out with the suicide statistics and how frightened some of the students are. This should never happen in a healthy society.

This has been a excellent episode full of great comments and information. Truly appreciate War Room Pandemic!
THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Cpt. Maureen Bannon, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Carrie Liebich.
Thank you Stephen for this beautiful hour, for all you do to bring us to truth, for being you. Take care of yourself, I love you, may God bless you and be with you always in all ways, You deserve it.

Reactions: betsycrowley

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
This is an amazing episode. It is full of hope for a quick resolution to this insane infiltration of our Nation.
What I want to know, when do they destroy this piece of garbage Fauci ?

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen! When I arrived home I got in on the last part of this episode so am backtracking to the first part. You are right Steve, it would be insane for any logical thinker to believe Biden actually won the election. Numbers are facts.

Love Marjorie..... PEOPLE POWER! I think MTG and Matt Gaetz will do a terrific job at America First rallies. Marjorie is right, It makes me sick to see so many people actually wearing masks, staying home and blindly believing they are doing something to help. In reality they are just falling into line and so easily giving up their freedoms....... why? You no longer need to think, the government will run everything for you. Complete control! Love your attitude Marjorie Taylor Greene!

Does Fauci think he's God? Who is he to tell people what they can or cannot do? That ladies child is under her supervision, not Dr. Fauci's! Take your child's mask off! Act like a parent and do what's best for your child.
THANK GOD we have mother's like Carrie Liebich! It's normal for children to want to be around their peers, play with and relate to their own. Of course it's abusive to deny the process of being a normal developing child. Carrie pointed that out with the suicide statistics and how frightened some of the students are. This should never happen in a healthy society.

This has been a excellent episode full of great comments and information. Truly appreciate War Room Pandemic!
THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Cpt. Maureen Bannon, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Carrie Liebich.
Thank you Stephen for this beautiful hour, for all you do to bring us to truth, for being you. Take care of yourself, I love you, may God bless you and be with you always in all ways, You deserve it.
By the way, those 11 million people that watched Pelosi looking like a witch, Harris looking like a horse face criminal, and old man Biden the treasonous fraud looking like a communist old loser!

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Controling the children, you control the future!

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
this insane infiltration of our Nation

Indeed !
The Chinese doctrine of unrestricted warfare is dangerous for them to state it, as it's their weak link.
Unrestricted warfare opens them to something they have not considered, for unrestricted might mean they know everything.
That's their first miss step.

Second is the over confidence in their own 'success' of recent years.
While their 'rise' seems quick, their fall can and might as well be quicker.
The same sort of stuff was said about the Soviet Union. But, yes the CCP is in a much better position, but they still lack the fundamentals of being credible to 'replace' the USA. They may surpass us in some ways, but their system and more so, their substance of being is of a nature which will not see them rise above their present state. Dictatorships always fall. Dictators over-reach. Dictators and dictatorships are inherently unstable and possess basic flaws and falsehoods, because humanity has progressed just enough to where knowledge of other ways of organization and other principles are both known and desired.
Tienanmen Square was a start and is not forgotten. Hong Kong is another. These ideas and thoughts can not be destroyed.

Third, is the Chinese people themselves. They're not a unified monolithic group of people as is often portrayed.
Their resilience, as with any people or country, will survive.

As to the infiltration here, let's do what we've been seeing these past few years - find these people and expose them.

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021

On Borrowed Time … The Illegitimate Biden Regime and Moms Fight Back​

Illegitimate is right!! So sad makes me sick of this creep ruining our country...how can this bee??? Can not believe this is happening-more need to speak up. I just glanced at Live Chat! Wowie such great peeps!! I just told a few more foils about you WAR ROOM FORUM yesterday! Everywhere I go I saw WAR ROOM Stev Bannon-Mike Lindell MY PILLOW which I am buying next 48 hrs Putty gift on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THanks for the great shows-Paul like MTG he said she is RIGHT!!!! We need more like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Black Scorpion.mp3
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021

U Bee funny and great comments!!!

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
SO what is that part they raid our Great Mayor's pad Rudy G _But refuse the HUnter biden laptop-why?? Because they already know and do not care-afterall his dad is the emperor here in Chinaland #2---too many spineless vagrants who dispise our great leader----those with messed up values is all i can say---puttin dudes in girls sports come on sick s*** of kids in the border camps too much for old folks to endure
we loved the steady America first agenda of our leader Donald J Trump-Trumpy bear da best-his policies were working---i will be buying MY PILLOW today for Putty BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great shows so very Bravo-missed the Emerson song-Setev Katz was friends with Keith Emerson--anyway this is serious stuff prayers for you all and the MARICOPA AUDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!___I had a wealthy Auntie there 99 passed away-wonder if the the poor dead aunty has voted????Keep wondering those wicked A Holes demons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!abusing kids the worst!!!!!!!!!!!!! this song Spanish Eyes is Jamie Glaser showing me how to work a recording software called SONAR PRoducer Suite Cakewalk-now I use a more expensive fun one!!! Jamie blazes away so very talented !!

Attachments

• Spanish Eyes.mp3
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
By the way, those 11 million people that watched Pelosi looking like a witch, Harris looking like a horse face criminal, and old man Biden the treasonous fraud looking like a communist old loser!
You're probably on point but name calling is a democrat trait and whenever possible we should leave that to them (however, I trip now and then especially when it comes to Fauci). We're better than that!

PennyB

Feb 16, 2021
Massachusetts
What an amazing episode. These women are so awesome! I have always loved politics and tonight I love it even more. The founding fathers would be so proud. This is what they meant by government, ordinary citizens getting involved except that I would say they are extraordinary citizens who love their country and want to live in peace. MTG and the citizens of Vale, Arizona are putting the good old boy and girl network to shame. It’s time for us to let our voices be heard! God bless the United States of America! I’m going to get involved even though I live in blue Massachusetts!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat