War Room Pandemic - Episode 901 (4/26/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

coloradocaviado

Feb 2, 2021
The leftist elitist globalist think "we the people" are idiot's when in fact we are educated in fact and faith. The vote of the American people saw on Jan.3 the spike in the middle of the night how it changed the truth, traitor's pulling out trunk's under cover, the Vatican selling out and USCCB Bishop's NOT speaking out(excluding just a few I can count on one hand) thinking Judas would be forgiven, he didn't ask for forgiveness, traitor's, but the money put out by "them", and the dominion they thought, a machine wouldn't be plugged into the internet, please. Our country, the world will never be right as Steve says until this is rectified, as well as the CCP virus, "they" need to answer for this, traitor's from with-in and with-out, evil is as evil does, may God bless the Patriot's who fight for justice!

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
The leftist elitist globalist think "we the people" are idiot's when in fact we are educated in fact and faith. The vote of the American people saw on Jan.3 the spike in the middle of the night how it changed the truth, traitor's pulling out trunk's under cover, the Vatican selling out and USCCB Bishop's NOT speaking out(excluding just a few I can count on one hand) thinking Judas would be forgiven, he didn't ask for forgiveness, traitor's, but the money put out by "them", and the dominion they thought, a machine wouldn't be plugged into the internet, please. Our country, the world will never be right as Steve says until this is rectified, as well as the CCP virus, "they" need to answer for this, traitor's from with-in and with-out, evil is as evil does, may God bless the Patriot's who fight for justice!
You mean nov 3 I’m sure, yes we saw it all, and are sure that these democrats lied, cheated, and corruptly altered the vote to make this treasonous criminal that took the seat that was not his! Yet their still trying to stop the truth from showing its face !

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat