War Room Pandemic - Episode 897 (4/23/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen! Running around this afternoon so catching up. Peaceful this time of night. Been listening and you're not to far gone for that Steve, you're perfect. You draw a huge audience, they probably don't want to tangle with a experienced honey badger that has kept track of every step since the audit was demanded.

The democrats are always choosing & picking at something trying to create a issue. Just ignore them and let them know what they think, their petty nit picking doesn't count. They're not going to impress anyone anymore! The Dems are saying that the audit is undermining the election and creating lack of confidence in the voters. This after Biden was crowned president by the Media... not by the people or the election. If the audit goes forward the Dems will just lie about the results to the public on all the main stream media outlets. On OAN they say the audit is taking place but underfunded.
Evidently this audience could support them with $$$$ if we knew the proper place to direct them.

Thank you Steve and Boris for a good discussion on election integrity and the Arizona audit. You're both right about the border. Major crisis! Thank you Stephen for being a beautiful soul in America's struggle, for being you. Take care of Stephen, love you, may God be with you always in all ways........

Last edited:
Reactions: Panick

Oichymera

Jan 29, 2021
I hope all they were walking around earlier this week that they weren't checking things out and planning something. I just don't see the far left giving up like that I smell something fishy. I pray not God bless you guys

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
I hope all they were walking around earlier this week that they weren't checking things out and planning something. I just don't see the far left giving up like that I smell something fishy. I pray not God bless you guys
Understandable, we all worry.

Feb 3, 2021
Why would they go to a judge then back off?
My opinion.....cockiness.
They believed they had the entire judicial system in their pockets, especially after this week.
Why did they back off....they realized that all they were doing was bringing more attention to the audit itself... including the live feed.
Too many eyes watching.
What's their next move then?
Allow the audit then try poking holes in it after the fact.
They want less people watching the live feed and more people watching their post audit lies. Which will be all we see after the results.
I can't say I'm psychic but I'm rarely wrong.

*Cliff notes* They realized they we're bringing too much attention to it... they'll attack it with fury after

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat