War Room Pandemic - Episode 893 (4/22/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Petwin

Mar 10, 2021
where is the petition for the Vatican?
Lifesitenews.com. Scroll down the linked page below to sign the petition

Last edited:

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen! I don't think I was able to watch the total 2nd hour this AM so am checking it out again.
Patrick Coffin's "Truth Over Fear Summit !!" sounds interesting. I love to hear from Dr. Zelenko and the 90 year old lady should have observations that most of us should hear. Thank you for this information. I signed the petition and posted it for others to read and act on.
Oh! Hard to watch that officer get murdered in cold blood. You're right, there are a lot of questions involved. May God comfort his widow. That would have to be a hard way to lose a husband.
I read the story on MSM (reporters) taking money. Good one! Good investigative work. I hope people appreciate the time and thought that goes into a investigation and appreciate The National Pulse. It's a great news site.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raheem, Patrick Coffin and Allison Marrow.
Thank you Stephen for 2 great hours of information, for bringing us truth, for being a beautiful you. Take care of Stephen, I love you, may our Heavenly Father continue to shine his light through you and bless you in all ways always.....

Oichymera

Jan 29, 2021
I lost a friend yesterday with a 4-week fight with pneumonia and Coronavirus she was 60 years old. All I can say just like the many others who lost people they care about damn you fauci Daniel Wu hound Lab and the far left for letting innocent people die. There's so much blood on your hands.

Thunberg-ism … The Great Reset at the Sistine Chapel​

nwjenna

Mar 1, 2021
Lifesitenews.com. Scroll down the linked page below to sign the petition

Thanks!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat