War Room Pandemic - Episode 852 (4/6/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
RAHEEM we know you can multi task but it appears as disrespect and non involvement when you constantly stay head down on your phone. You are their to support Bannon alos by acknowledging by more than a mere nod to his presentations. today I felt sorry for B; alone keeping it going.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
RAHEEM we know you can multi task but it appears as disrespect and non involvement when you constantly stay head down on your phone. You are their to support Bannon alos by acknowledging by more than a mere nod to his presentations. today I felt sorry for B; alone keeping it going.
Maybe he's tired of just like alot of us are being interrupted. I. Sure Bannon doesn't do it on purpose but maybe it's bugging Raheem alone more then he's been putting out.. I don't think it's cool to be all obvious . I used to get angry at Bannon and still do but that's all it is just an emotion to something I didn't like and instead of going off and crying like I was and writing all kinds of dumb things out of anger I don't let it get me mad. I hope he's okay maybe somethings wrong and he's having a bad day

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat